Submitting to Satin Ch. 04

Story Info
Accepting the past and embracing the future.
10.1k words
4.79
4.2k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feminisation, Lingerie, Crossdressing, submission, Domination, Anal, Oral. BDSM.

Peter had set me another task. Today I would be hosting a little party for the friends that had come to know me as Paula. Arwen, my best friend and sort of the reason this journey started is guest of honour. I'm in no way blaming her for anything, for those that know my story you know how my life changed and why. If anything I'm truly grateful for her friendship, love, support and always being there when I needed her. I love her more than ever. Arwen has invited Saira as her plus one. Saira and I have met for lunch and have been out together on a recent shopping trip. She is a bronzed Indian goddess with black glossy hair that trails down her back like a water fall.

My other guests included: Jeremy my long term friend and his wife Michelle, my friends Matt, Simon and James. I didn't know who or if Simon or James would bring a plus one which would make this a little more interesting. Arwen's brother, Tom, his friend George who had helped me move house completed the guest list.

So began my day. I woke next to Peter: my friend, my lover and my Master. I was wearing a royal blue chemise with matching French knickers. If he had his way my entire wardrobe would be this colour. My new favourite colour was a dark red sometimes called wine or burgundy: lingerie, dresses, heels, nail polish and lipstick. My manicured nails were currently glossy black and my toes were painted to match. Our ritual began with me paying homage to his manhood. On work days it's just a kiss, but today I took a little longer until he responded to my ministrations.

"Good morning beautiful," he greeted me.

"Hey, handsome."

"Are you taking your walk?"

"Yes, I need to keep my step count up. You don't want me all lazy and fat!"

"I'll love you no matter what, but I do like that you look after your body."

I now had four sets of gym clothes, the original leggings and top, the hot pink leggings, leotard and skirt, the black set and now a wine red set. Today I would wear in the wine red set: panties, bra, leggings, leotard and skirt. I was soon dressed and set out for the walk. There were several people that I knew along the route now, we would wave or share a greeting. I completed my circuit through the local streets which I had expanded to I could accumulate more steps and so I returned home. I removed my clothes, completed my shower and toilette.

Peter attended me, locked me into my chastity cage and inserted the glass plug. I love this part of the day. I attached my breast forms to my chest. I am plugged, caged and naked except for my four metal bracelets with my collar. I would change for the party later, but for now I selected white panties and bra. I handed Peter my white corset. He placed it around my waist, secured the busk and then pulled the laces. The laces didn't meet at the back yet, that would take time, but I was pleased with the progress so far. I had been wearing the corset daily for a week so I was confident I could wear it for longer periods. I added nude stockings attaching them to the suspenders. I slipped into my pale blue dress allowing Peter to zip me up.

"When will you introduce me to your friends?" I asked.

"The rugby guys?"

"Yes."

"It depends. If you just want to meet up as Paula, I think that would be fine."

"Would you introduce me as your girlfriend?"

"Yes."

"Would you tell them I'm a man?"

"No."

"Because they don't know you are gay."

"You're correct, they don't, but not for that reason. I wouldn't want you to be uncomfortable. I don't think of you as a man, you're a lady."

"What if I just don't care anymore about what people think?"

"Really, you think you could do that?"

"Yes. I was worried what my friends would think, that they would judge me and for a time I was terrified. I have friends that care about me not my clothes. I'm the same person, well mostly. My principles haven't changed. I just look okay in a dress. I think if your friends are true to you they would support you even if you announced you were gay."

"You make a very good argument, but I feel I must correct one statement- you look amazing in a dress."

We cleaned and tidied the house. All traces of our play activities were locked away. Peter started the cooking. I set out plates and glasses. With an hour until the guests arrived I prepared my clothes and shoes. I lay them out on the bed.

"Are you still okay with this?" asked Peter from the doorway.

"Yes, definitely, and for the record absolutely," I confirmed.

"You want me to leave you to dress?"

"No, please stay. I need your help in a minute."

I removed my dress and my underwear. I was naked again: a blank page. I put on the black shiny satin bikini panties with matching bra.

"Please lace me," I requested indicating the black satin corset.

He kissed my shoulder and my neck before encircling my waist with the corset. He drew the ribbon lacing until they were taut.

"Comfortable?" he asked.

"Yes, I think I can go a little more."

"No, you'll be patient and take this slowly."

He pushed me into a sitting position on the bed. He took the sheer stockings from beside me and carefully drew them until they covered my legs. I secured them to the suspenders. Sometimes I am not sure who is the submissive in our relationship. Moments like this, with Peter kneeling before me I feel assertive and dominant being indulged by my slave. He stood and took the dress. It is quite impressive to look at: dark blue shimmering satin with elbow length puff sleeves with a small v neck topped bodice that outlines my boobs without being too tight. The waist has a series of criss-cross ribbon ties at the back, a hint to the corset ties beneath and then flows downwards into a loose skirt that ends below the knee. I am dressed.

"I'll wait downstairs," he said kissing my hand.

I applied my makeup, added some small hoop earrings, a spray of perfume to my neck, slipped into my black patent five inch Mary Jane Shoes and smile at my reflection in the mirror. I'm Paula. I descend the stairs and locate Peter in the kitchen.

"So how do I look?" I ask.

"Not bad, so when will you change for tonight?"

"Ha ha. You know I think I hate you."

"Really, well I still love you."

"What? I can't hear you?"

"I said I love you."

He took my hand. I feigned resistance pulling away from him, but he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and kissed my neck. I love it when he holds me like this. And then the doorbell rang. Our guests had arrived. Our cuddles would have to wait.

*

It was after midnight, Arwen and Saira were the last to leave. My feet were a little sore, my corset felt tight, but I was happy. Peter locked the door and turned out the lights.

"What about the washing up?" I asked.

"I'll clean everything tomorrow," he declared sweeping me into his arms.

"You know I have always liked that you are strong enough to do this to me," I confessed.

"Well I like it when I can dominate you."

"Are you calling submission time?"

"No, but I'd like to love you."

He climbed the stairs and I rested my head against his chest. He set me down on the bed and we kissed a lot. At some point he removed my dress, but I don't remember when or how. He then removed my plug leaving me craving attention. He climbed on top between my legs and we held hands.

"I love you Paula."

"I love you a little bit," I teased.

"So you don't want me?"

"Okay I love you a little bit more. Are you going to love me?"

"Yes."

"I do love you Peter. Show me how much you love me."

He pressed into my hole and I gasped. He held me tight. I wrapped my legs around his waist pulling him deeper. I rubbed my stockings against his body which only made his arousal stronger filling me completely.

"Oh, Peter, yes, I surrender to you."

The sensual gentle methodical thumping of my hole commenced. My body tingled with delight. I thrilled in the strong masculine scent of my lover and listened to the melody of our love making. I was soon begging for climax, but he held back and continued his rhythmic gymnastics. His strong body kept me prisoner against the bed- we orgasmed loudly. Thousands of tiny sparks overwhelmed my senses. He continued to tremor within me. The feeling of fullness slowly degenerated and then it was gone as he withdrew.

"Wow, that wasn't bad," he whispered.

"That was actually alright, average even," I panted in jest.

"Might be above average?"

"Almost good," I agreed.

"But let's not do again."

"Then you leave me no choice, but to run away," I teased.

"You think you can run in those shoes?"

"Maybe," I taunted.

"I think I am ready to go again. Shall I see if I can do better this time?"

"Take me, I belong to you and submit."

I felt something hard and realised that he wasn't joking. He pushed into me again.

*

I woke and realised I was naked. My corset, stockings, shoes and even my breast forms were absent. I was alone in Peter's bed. My cage was also missing as were my earrings. My bum was sensitive, but in a nice way. I might have to go for a day without my plug. I found a black satin robe and went in search of Peter. I found him in the kitchen. He had almost completely tidied everything away.

"You should have waited. I would have helped," I offered.

"Princess, you cook for me most nights, you do the laundry, wash the towels and generally do a lot of the housework. I wanted you to have a special day."

"I did, thank you."

He lifted me onto the kitchen work surface.

"I'm not sure this is terribly hygienic?" I said.

"I'll clean you in the shower afterwards."

"I meant the work surface."

He parted my legs pulling my robe open. He kissed and sucked my nipples before moving downwards.

"Oooh, you haven't nibbled me like that for ages."

"I like sausage for breakfast."

"Bad, bad, naughty Peter."

"Oh, yes."

He played with me for a long time before allowing me to climax.

"You look disappointed?" he asked.

"No, well I love it when you do that, but it's not the same as the other way."

"Let me shower you. Then maybe I'll do it the other way."

I bit my lip.

"I think you may have to wait a day or two. I'm not sure I could take it right now."

"Did I hurt you?" he asked with his concerned face.

"No, it's nothing like that, just three times in one night, you know?"

"Oh, okay. So I'll shower and pamper you, dress you: we'll take it easy for the rest of the day."

"That sounds lovely."

We showered. We skipped the usual restraining ritual. I slipped into panties and bra. Peter helped dress me with black opaque tights, a red top with a black skater skirt. I wore ballet flat shoes. It felt strange not wearing high heels, but my feet like my body needed a small amount of recovery time. We sat on the sofa and watched a movie. Peter was feeling particular tactile and had one arm around me with the other playing at the hem of my skirt. I lifted my skirt, parted my legs and guided his hand between my thighs.

"Better?" I asked.

"I don't realise I was doing that."

"I feel special knowing that you love my legs, just don't do that when we have visitors."

It was twilight before we moved.

"I have something I need to ask you?"

"Ask away," I responded

"I have a work social event next month. I was wondering if you would go as my plus one."

"I'd like that."

*

It was mid-day midweek. I was attired in black satin lingerie including my corset with sheer black stockings with lace tops. I was wearing a cobalt blue satin lined body-con dress. I had special permission to wear my three inch heels with no locks as I was meeting Arwen for lunch. I checked my hair and makeup before walking the short distance to the Chinese restaurant for a buffet lunch. Walking is always a sensory delight. The wind plays with your hair and whispers over your legs. The feel of satin as it caresses smooth skin all accompanied with the sound track of heels on the pavement.

Arwen was dressed in red with matching heels. We had a lovely lunch. It was great to see my best friend in a social setting. I was settling the bill when Jo, my ex, entered the restaurant. She didn't recognise me. Arwen and Jo exchanged dagger stares. A silent declaration of war had been issued.

"I think I should give her a piece of my mind," Arwen growled.

"Arwen, please don't. We had a lovely lunch, I spent quality time with my best friend, don't let her feature in our lives."

"For you I won't start anything with her. You're a better person than me. You bring out this protective streak in me. I'd fight King Kong," she said hugging me.

"I feel sorry for King Kong," I said.

We were almost at the door. It was almost a non-event.

"Arwen, you can't get a boyfriend so you're dating girls now?" called Jo.

"Arwen, do me a favour and let's walk away."

Arwen looked at me and smiled. She touched my cheek. She slowly shook her head. She turned to face her accuser.

"Yes Jo, I love girls! I would date this beautiful lady in a heartbeat, but I'm in a relationship with another beautiful girl named Saira. They're intelligent, trustworthy, faithful and beautiful people. It's a shame you have none of those traits. I hope you live a long life alone. That you reflect every day on what you have done. I despise and pity you. Paula was right you're not worth my time!" she roared.

I could almost touch the emotion as it erupted into the universe: spirals of white anger that sparked in the sunlight, red passionate flares that burst like roses, energetic orange explosions of bravery like the first flash of sunrise, a multitude of dancing fireflies in trusting blue and damning black blasts that struck like lightning bolts. We walked out calmly.

"Arwen, you're amazing," I whispered in awe.

"Well I hope she's watching this," she said pulling me into an embrace kissing me fully on my lips.

Arwen held my hand as we walked away. Once around the corner we stopped and faced each other. Arwen was shaking with emotion.

"I'm so very proud that you're my friend. You're a warrior goddess with a heart of a lioness," I said hearing my voice wobble.

"I thank the stars that you were guided into my life," she said wiping a tear from her eye.

"To the stars I send my sincere thanks for Arwen, a bright beacon of light in a grey miserable world," I shouted to the sky.

"Don't! I was being serious."

"So was I! I love you very much."

*

Peter found me in the kitchen that evening. I had changed my shoes to my five inch heels and secured the locks.

"Hi, honey I'm home," he called from the doorway carrying a bouquet of dark red roses.

"Hi darling, dinner will be twenty minutes. Thank you for the lovely flowers."

"I thought you were meeting Arwen for lunch?"

"I did, I'll tell you about it after dinner."

"So you changed your shoes when you came home?"

"Yes, I think I have a fetish for heels like you do for hosiery. I take my femininity very seriously."

He approached from behind me. I felt his arms circle my waist. It was our favourite hug position- it gave him access to nibble my neck and ears. I felt his breath in my hair.

"I'm so lucky to have you in my life," he said.

"No, I'm the lucky one. I thank the stars that they guided me to you."

"How's that?"

"Something Arwen said to me today," I said feeling the emotions build again.

We ate dinner and discussed the day, but I avoided the subject of lunch. We retired to the lounge. He lifted me on to his lap and held me close.

"So what happened at lunch?" he asked gently stroking my hair.

I gave a summary of the event, but told him as best as I could remember what Arwen had said.

"Arwen is an avenging angel guided by the universe," decided Peter.

"I like that. May I tell her you said it?"

"Sure, and I will tell her myself the next time I see her. You weren't tempted to say anything?"

"I thought a few things, but no. I swore an oath I'd never speak to her again. She has no part in my life now or ever again."

"I can't really imagine you angry, but I wouldn't want to ever be on your bad side."

"Arwen said something similar to me a while back. I have found my peace. To hate someone takes energy and I wish to direct that energy positively to those that I love. Threaten my loved ones and I will call the lightning."

"And I'll stand beside you my beautiful lady. So what would you like to do now?" he asked.

I thought for a moment.

"I would very much like to be gagged and spanked."

"I don't think that's a good idea, I made you cry last time."

"But I want you to."

"You think you have done something wrong?"

"No, but it's been a while."

"So nothing to do with what happened today?"

"Only that I have accepted my submissive nature and I like it."

"Are you sure about this?"

"Yes," I said with a smile.

"How do you want it?"

"Here over your knee. May I try the new ball gag?"

"Sure, go to my room, go to the black chest: please bring me the gag and the black paddle."

"Yes Master."

I collected the items and returned. I presented them to Peter.

"How many do you need?"

"Please Master may I have ten?"

"As you have been a good girl, and you asked nicely you shall have twelve."

"Thank you Master. I submit to your will and mercy."

"Please stand there and gag yourself," he said handing me the gag.

I obeyed. The ball was so big it stretched my mouth.

"Slave, get over my knee now."

I took my position. My dress was pulled up exposing my bottom. My pretty panties, suspenders and stocking tops were revealed. There was no preamble: the first strike crashed into my bum cheek. It felt softer than last time, I think Peter was holding back, but I still squealed into my gag with surprise.

"Hold still slave."

Smack. Two.

"You are my slave."

Smack. Three. I moaned.

"My sexy submissive wants a spanking."

Smack. Four. Oh yes.

"Surrender yourself to me."

Smack. Five. My bottom burned. I needed this.

"You belong to your master."

Smack. Six. Such exquisite torment. More please.

"You please your master."

Smack. Seven. I cried out loudly into the gag.

"You know your place."

Smack. Eight. I lifted one foot in protest.

"Oh, no, slave there is no escape."

Smack. Nine. I clenched my bum cheeks.

"This beautiful submissive, sexy slave girl submits to me."

Smack. Ten. My breathing was loud in my ears.

"My heart is yours."

Smack. Eleven. Ow! Ow! Ow!

"I love you."

Smack. Twelve. Wow! Wow! Wow!

"Your punishment is complete. Stand and remove your gag."

I was assisted to my feet. Peter stood and watched as I unbuckled the gag. He took it from my hand. I couldn't stop smiling. He took my face in his hands. He kissed me. He held me close gently cradling me against his body.

"Thank you Master. Thank you for spanking me. I really liked it. I think we need to come up with a list of punishments and how I can earn them."

"I want to love you. Let me take you to my bed."

"I'm yours to command."

He carried me to my room. He unlocked my shoes, undressed me and unlocked my cage. I visited the bathroom to perform my night toilette. I removed my plug and cleaned it ready for the morning. I lubricated myself in readiness returning to my room. Peter had laid out pale blue nightwear. I dressed padding to his room. He lifted the covers. I slid in beside him. I moved on top of him and straddled his body.

"What happened to submissive Paula?"

"I'm still here. Let me please you."

I reached behind and found his throbbing cock. He was wet and ready. I lowered my hole to meet it. I slowly impaled myself.

"Oh, you're pleased to see me," I observed.

"You're so lovely."

I moved my hips. I began to rock back and forth. He tweaked my nipples forcing an involuntary cry to escape.