Submitting to Satin Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You should have kept me gagged."

"No, I love hearing those little noises you make."

I loved Peter slowly not wanting the feelings to end. I think I still preferred to be the bottom, but I enjoyed pleasing my Peter. It felt good to pleasure him. We cuddled and slept.

*

Several days passed. Peter carried me to his room to be dressed in readiness for our evening entertainment. I was kneeling in my submit position naked with the exception of my wrist and ankle bracelets with of course my day collar. My fingernails and toes were painted with dark red nail polish. Peter sat behind me on a chair while I knelt on the floor allowing him to braid my hair. I love the feel of his fingers as they weave my thick long dark hair. He ran his fingers along my shoulders and the back of my neck. I felt so relaxed. He then slipped the spandex hood over my head. It held my head tight and was firm around my neck, leaving just my face exposed.

"Collar," he instructed.

I immediately changed position. He removed my day collar and replaced it with a new shaped posture collar. The new collar was rubber and steel. It was a little more rigid than my training collar. I followed countless further position instructions as I was dressed: a tight black over bust satin corset, sheer black stockings, but no panties. He bent me over the bed, folding me at the waist. He tormented my genitals with an ice cube until my testicles retreated inside. I felt a cool lube at my hole followed by something colder. At first I thought it was a plug, but then realised he had popped one of the orb shaped ice cube inside.

"Oh, that's so cold," I said with a shudder.

Peter laughed, he held up four metallic spheres each more than an inch in diameter like golf balls. They were linked by metallic cords allowing for movement, they appeared to repel each other and ended with a jewelled plug plate.

"Would you prefer these rather than the ice cubes?"

"Yes please, Master."

The spheres were gently guided inside me. I have trained myself to take a large plug and so taking them was not so challenging, but once inside they felt alive as if trying to move deeper chasing each other while tethered to the external jewelled ornamentation. It was extremely stimulating.

Peter returned to his black box of toys. He returned with a new chastity item and a length of ribbon. The ribbon was looped around my penis. It was guided into the steel tube. The remainder of the harness was plastic coated twisted wire that passed between my bum cheeks, over my hips and around my waist like steel bikini bottoms. The linkages were then just fastened below my belly button in a heart shaped connector before finally being secured with a padlock.

"How does that feel?" he asked.

I closed my eyes and wiggled a little. It felt surprisingly comfortable.

"I like it Master."

Peter revealed a new French maid dress. It was a black satin dress with white trimmings with a tight bodice and short skirt. The collar had a built in leather strap and had small steel rings. It came with a white satin apron.

"Master, what are the rings for?"

"A lock," he replied with a grin.

Peter dressed me, locking me at the neck with another silver heart shaped lock. The satin petticoats forced the skirt to stick out horizontally. My black shiny five inch heels were slipped on to my feet and locked in place with rubber and steel ankle straps of a similar design to the collar. Matching cuffs were secured to my wrists. A further rubber and steel band encircled my waist over the top of the dress and locked. I jingled as I move from the multitude of padlocks adorning my body.

"My Paula looks so cute, are you ready to play?" he asked.

"Master, you have forgotten my panties."

"No, I didn't forget. I will warm your bum shortly."

I bit my lip as his hand slipped beneath the skirt holding my bum cheeks.

"Thank you Master."

"From now, each Sunday when you do the housework you can wear your uniform, unless of course we have another engagement."

He attached my leash. He guided me downstairs to the lounge. He had pushed the furniture back against the walls leaving a wide space in the centre. A black tubular construction now occupied that spot. It was an A frame shaped apparatus with large rubber feet, something resembling gymnastic equipment, but I was certain that wasn't the plan.

"Submit."

I took my position. I eagerly awaited instruction.

"I want to restrain you into this frame, apply the bondage hood and then watch you for a while."

It was a good job I was kneeling. I was so aroused by so few words.

"Just watch me Master?"

"Then I'll tip you upside down a few times. Then at a time of my choosing spank your bottom."

I was trembling from anticipation.

"Paula will you consent?"

"Master, I consent."

"Please stand my slave."

I obeyed. Peter tugged my leash towards the con-trap-tion. Definitely a 'trap' I thought. A flat leather padded bench structure was supported between the bars. I could see that it was on a pivot so could rotate. There were numerous straps to hold me in place.

"Master, I have a request?"

"What's your request?"

"Please may I wear the ballet shoes?"

He nodded. He released the leash.

"Fetch," he said with a laugh.

I scampered to his room, opened the secret box, found the shoes and raced back.

"Someone is eager to play. Please sit!"

He changed my footwear and lifted me to the structure. He tilted the bench. My body from neck to waist pressed me against it. He quickly began applying the straps to hold me in position. My arms were secured above my head by the wrist cuffs. I was soon immobilised.

"Comfortable?" he asked.

"I am tightly bound Master. I can't escape."

The table tilted suddenly, I cried out in surprise, it came to a stop horizontally.

"You like my new ride slave?"

"You surprised me Master. I'm sorry for making a noise."

"I like to hear you make those excited girly noises. It's hood time."

He inserted the ear plugs. I was for a moment deaf. Sensory deprivation is very exciting for me.

"Master calling."

"I'm receiving Master."

The thick leather hood was pulled over my head, once aligned the laces were pulled tight. The double buckles secured the collar over my posture collar. It felt tight. The third strap was secured over the blindfold. I felt his hand on my exposed bottom. The frame moved again and I was vertical again. I felt Master press his body against my back.

"Good girl. You stay there and look pretty."

He moved away. I couldn't move, hear or see. The smell of leather was dominant. My mouth was free for now. Time passed and I revelled in my submission. I hoped Master would take some photographs so I could see them later.

I felt a hand on my thigh briefly and then it was gone. The bench tilted and I was inverted. I touched my finger and thumb together giving my non verbal indication that I was okay. My bum felt cooler and then I realised gravity would have helped to expose me. My naked bottom! I think I blushed inside my hood. Hands stroked my legs.

The bench tilted again. I wasn't sure which way was up. It tilted again. A finger entered my mouth. I sucked it gently. It withdrew before returning and tracing my lips. I kissed the fingers. I wondered how long I had been restrained. The fingers retreated. The table tilted again and seemed to be in motion and I think I completed several rotations.

More time passed. Straps were finally released, but my hood remained in place. I was lowered to the floor. The leash was reattached.

"Crawl to me slave."

I smiled and tried to locate him. I heard Peter laugh at my attempts. I felt his hands on my hood.

"Please me," he requested guiding my hands to his naked body.

I found his thigh and kissed my way upwards guided by his hands. I took him into my mouth teasing him with my tongue. He held my head steady as he pushed himself into the opening. I rested my hands on his thighs not in protest but as a caress loving the feel of his thick hair against my fingers. He loved my mouth slowly and gently. He finally pushed me away depriving me of his cream.

He lifted me onto his knee and I remembered his promise to spank me. He rested his large hand against my bum cheek. It lifted and I braced for the first strike, but it didn't arrive. I relaxed only to have the first strike land. It was soft, more massage than a spank.

"Thank you Master," I said without instruction.

"Thank me after slave Paula. I'm going to warm you bottom."

He proceeded to spank my bum on alternative cheeks with his bare hand. There was almost no force, between each little slap he caressed the area. The slaps ceased. My bottom was nicely warm as promised.

"Obedience."

I lowered myself to the floor and positioned myself. I lay there willing myself not to touch my bottom. Time passed. I felt Peter position himself behind me. My plug was removed. It was replaced by my lover. His firm hands held my waist as his cock surveyed my hole. For wat felt like ten minutes he played me. I shuddered climaxing deep inside, Peter responded and filled me. He reinserted the plug trapping his juice inside me.

"Submit."

I was slower to respond as I had allowed my mind to wander. His hands helped me into position. I felt firm hands on my head. Straps were unbuckled and then the hood unlaced.

"Please close your eyes."

The hood and ear plugs were removed.

"Please open your eyes slowly."

I opened my eyes to find Peter naked in front of me. I smiled.

"Hello Slave. Did you have fun?"

"Hello Master. Yes! How long?"

"Over two hours."

"Submission is over."

"Peter did you take pictures?"

"Yes I'll show you later."

He removed the ballet shoes. He carried me to his room. He removed the remaining bonds. We showered together then cuddled in Peter's bed. We drowned in contentment and quickly surrendered to sleep.

*

It was Thursday evening. Peter was home early in readiness for his work social event. I had also closed down from work a little earlier than normal. I had showered ensuring my body was perfect. I wanted to give everyone a good impression. I wanted Peter to be proud of me. I sat on the floor of my room with just my bracelets and day collar as he dried me with the hair dryer. Once satisfied, he visited his room and returned with several boxes.

"Paula, you have probably picked out something lovely to wear, but I would very much like to dress you."

"Peter, you have been spending far too much money on me. You shouldn't. I'll happily let you dress me, but I'll not wear anything that makes me look like a tart," I counselled.

"Paula, I hope that you know me better than that. Trust me?"

"Always! I apologise for my outburst. I'm sorry- I think I'm just nervous: meeting new people, your work people, important people! I don't want to disappoint or embarrass you."

"I'm very proud to call you my partner and you never disappoint or embarrass me."

"Partner? Not girlfriend?" I queried.

"If you prefer I'll call you my girlfriend, but I think you are so much more than that. How would you like me to refer to you as?"

I thought for a moment. Partner did sound more like long term commitment and we had been together for a while.

"We're partners in all things," I decided.

"Good, I'm pleased that meets your approval. Now please may I dress you?"

I kissed him.

"You're very good to me and yes, please dress me."

Peter secured me in my cage, then gently inserted my glass plug. He opened the first box to reveal a new royal blue satin corset and matching panties. He pulled the satin laces tight. My corset training was progressing well, the new corset was smaller and the laces did not quite close. He kissed my shoulder. Sheer black seamed stockings glided up my legs and clipped in place. He opened the next box showing me new shoes. They were black patent high heeled sandals with an ankle strap.

"Right, once we have your heels on we're good to go."

"You wouldn't make me go out in just my underwear. I'll get cold," I complained with a laugh.

"So if it was warmer weather you would?" he teased.

"Bad, bad, naughty Peter."

"Don't! You know it drives me wild when you say that."

"Then hurry up and dress me."

A third large box opened to reveal a royal blue satin dress with elbow length transparent sleeves and small silver sequins that caught the light. I was soon enveloped in the satin and felt warm. He slipped the new shoes onto my feet remembering to kiss each foot. He flourished 2 small padlocks securing my footwear on the ankle straps.

"Is that okay?" he asked.

"It's kind of naughty. You're sure about this?"

"You wear your bracelets and collar with pride and dignity, what difference will two little padlocks make? I'll dress while you finish up."

"You make that sound so sexy, 'finish up'," I teased.

"Well you're such a beautiful slob," he said patting my bottom.

Peter kissed my fingers. He left me to complete my makeup. I brushed my long wavy hair and left it loose past my shoulders. I was soon ready. I checked myself in my mirror: I was good to go. I wrapped my black glossy satin pashmina around my shoulders and walked down the stairs. I delighted in the sound of my heels. Was it only a short time ago that I had been so nervous of that sound? My thoughts and reveries were disrupted as Peter appeared from the lounge wearing a tuxedo.

"Ah, Mister Bond, I presume? Or is that Master Bond-age?" I asked.

"You're being very naughty today," he replied.

"Well you, sir, are looking very smart. A tuxedo looks very good on you."

"Well I thought I had better make an effort considering I have such a beautiful partner."

"You say such nice things to me. I hope you'll say other things later."

"I promise!"

The car journey was uneventful. Peter guided me into the foyer of the hotel where the event was taking place. Peter presented his invitation. We were directed towards the ballroom. I reached out and held Peter's hand.

"Nervous?" he asked.

"A little," I admitted.

I was introduced to several of Peter's work colleagues and their partners. Everyone was lovely. I received lots of compliments. I was left alone for a moment while Peter went for drinks, during which time I was approached by a lady. She was about the same height and build as I with long dark wavy red hair and green eyes. I then noticed she was wearing a bracelet and a necklace with a small padlock.

"Hi, I'm Serena," she introduced herself tapping her bracelet with her finger.

I think she was sending me a secret signal, but I wasn't about to make an assumption.

"Hello, it's lovely to meet you. I'm Paula."

As we hugged, she whispered in my ear.

"I love your collar."

"Thank you. It was a gift from my partner."

Clearly she knew what it was. She had called it my collar not a necklace. She took my hand leading me to an open space away from the group.

"You're very brave to wear it so openly in public."

"It's just jewellery," I said with a smile and a wink.

"You don't worry that people will discover your secret?"

My secret! If only she knew the rest. My cage and plug. A man dressed as a woman: all embraced in soft silky clothing.

"No, I hope that we can keep each other's secret. Most people just see jewellery. I wear my bonds with pride for my partner," I said tapping my wrist.

I deliberately chose the word bonds and not bracelets. She smiled.

"Your secret is safe with me. I trust you to keep mine. I'm being summoned. I hope we can talk later."

I sipped champagne. I chatted with everyone I was introduced to. Peter was very popular- people gravitated towards him. Later that evening an older lady complimented me on my shoes and 'loved the little locks'. I have no idea if she knew the significance or noticed my matching collar. Peter danced with me and I loved it. I spent my evening smiling. I delighted in my dress caressing my stockings, the tightness of my corset and my new shoes.

"I'd like to dance with you more often, even if it's just at home," I admitted to Peter.

"You may remember I asked you to go dancing shortly after me met."

"True, but I wasn't as confident then."

Later I was ambushed by Serena's partner. He took me for a dance, but nothing could have prepared me for the conversation.

"Hey slave, I'm Master Robert."

"Hello Robert," I replied deliberately ignoring the honorific. He wasn't my Master!

"I was hoping that you would join me and my pet for playtime."

"I'm sorry, but that won't be possible," I rejected him formally.

"Do I need to obtain permission from your master?"

"No, I decide who I play with. I'm not interested now or ever. If you feel the need to check with my partner I'll leave you to have that conversation," I replied as the music faded.

"See you soon slut!"

I kept my composure, but I felt my hands clench into tight fists. I felt sorry for Serena that she didn't have someone like Peter. I realised I was shaking, it wasn't fear: it was anger. Peter found me immediately picking up on my expression and body language.

"What's wrong princess?" he asked.

"Robert wants to discuss a proposition with you, so I can be his slut," I growled.

Peter's gentle caring face became hard and for the first time I felt afraid, but not for myself. He held me close. I felt his reassuring hand on the small of my back. Perhaps it would have been better if I hadn't said anything, but we were always honest with each other.

"Did you slap him for that?" he asked softly.

"No, I won't make a scene. I would never do anything to embarrass you. I'm very angry, but his words have no power over me!"

"You're remarkable, my beautiful strong Paula. I'll tell you how wonderful you are later. For now I think I'll have that discussion."

"Please don't be angry and get into trouble," I pleaded.

"I promise I won't hit him!" he stated with a voice that could mark steel.

He approached Robert and gestured for him to step outside.

"Robert, a word if you please," demanded Peter's voice with a tone that could shatter stone.

Several people close by reacted to his voice. They watched as the two men went outside. I expected to hear raised voices, an argument, but somehow the silence was worse. People were watching the entrance and whispering. Peter returned alone. His smile returned as he approached me.

"Situation resolved," he reported softly kissing my hand.

"What happened to Robert?"

"I told him it was best if he went home!" he said hugging me.

"And..."

"He went home. I can be quite persuasive."

"And..."

"I told him he was lucky you hadn't kicked him twelve ways to Sunday. I may have added something about that you were off limits and if he tried to embarrass you there would be serious consequences," he whispered.

Peter made it sound so reasonable, and yet I had the feeling that my big bad bear had shown his teeth.

"Would my brave beautiful lady like to dance again?" he asked using the same calm soothing gentle voice I loved.

"Yes, I would."

The evening finally came to an end. We went home. I had only just stepped in the door, when I was swept into Peter's arms. I called out in surprise and then laughed. Peter held me close.

"I love you. I'm yours, and won't share you. Know that I'll always protect you," declared Peter.

"I know. I love you too. I'll protect you. Please love me," I responded.

He carried me to his bed. We left a trail of clothing to the bed. The sex was slow, gentle, and passionate. I had my first multi orgasm.

*

Friday evening. Peter and I prepared for an evening out. I dressed in black: satin thong, bra, corset and stockings. The corset training in parallel with my exercise regime had trimmed a few inches from my waist. I slipped into a glossy shiny soft black satin dress. It was conservative: knee length, three quarter sleeves with a peter pan collar. I completed my makeup and added earrings. I slipped into heeled sandals and collected my patent clutch bag. I spritzed with perfume. I was ready. I descended the stairs and found Peter in the lounge. Peter wore a dark blue suit and he looked very smart.