Submitting to Satin Ch. 05

Story Info
Visiting a dungeon and becoming a toy.
10.1k words
4.58
5.2k
1

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feminisation, Lingerie, Crossdressing, submission, Domination, Anal, Oral, BDSM.

All parties over 18 years old.

"Hi honey, I'm home."

I heard the front door open and smiled as I heard Peter's greeting. I had a flashback to the first meeting between Paula and Peter. So much had changed. I hurried from the kitchen- my heels announcing my approach.

"Hi princess, I've missed you," he said with a smile.

"Hi, you missed me? Really? How much?" I teased him, running my hand against his groin.

"Lots and lots," he whispered in my ear as he pulled me into a tight hug.

"Prove it," I demanded.

He looked into my eyes and I smiled at him.

"Making demands now are you?"

"Yes, prove it!" I stated again kissing him.

He tugged me to the lounge and bent me over the sofa until my toes were only just touching the carpet. He lifted my skirt to my waist making me moan with anticipation. He patted my bottom playfully. My panties were lowered and I heard him unzip. His cock searched for my love hole, once finding it he eased into me making me tight and full. I sighed with happiness. Peter hadn't spontaneously ravished me in a while. He loved me firmly, I delighted in my submission and my lover rewarded me with two orgasms before he climaxed. He released me pulling me into his arms. He brushed my lips with his finger before kissing me.

"I missed you that much, but I love you so much more than that I don't think they have invented a number for it," he said.

"Very nice, thank you, I need to clean up before dinner," I informed him.

I know he was watching me as I walked from the room with my naked bum on display.

*

Two weeks passed. In that time we didn't have any bondage play and I hadn't worn my chastity cage. I tucked each day: it felt comfortable and how I wanted to be. I loved being Paula. I lived in lingerie, hosiery, skirts, dresses and heels. On occasion as the weather cooled I did wear skinny jeans and leggings with knee high boots when we went out. We had friends over for dinner. Arwen and Saira have helped me perfect my makeup. My hair is now longer and thick allowing me to have lots of choices: loose, pony tail, plait, or French braid. Peter and I went out together to visit our various friends as a couple. We hugged, cuddled and had 'normal' sex often. We dressed and visited restaurants. We took drives in the country and generally just had a normal life. I visited my friends as Paula. Paul was almost completely gone. I was happy. Peter admitted he was happy.

Ophelia, Peter's sister had reconciled with her husband- they had set off on a cruise. I didn't try to understand. Peter and his Mum spoke on regular video calls. Peter had shared that his Mum felt ashamed by the episode at their house. She offered apologies and support. She promised to try and bring his Dad around. Peter and his Dad hadn't spoken since our hasty departure from the house. Peter had been very firm with me that it wasn't my fault.

It was another normal evening. I was sat watching a news report in the lounge when Peter interrupted me.

"Paula, I have received an invitation to a party. It's at a dungeon. I wondered how you would feel about it?"

"I'm not your keeper my love, I trust you, go have a nice time, but if you want me to write you a permission note I will do. Dear Peter you have permission to have a life. Love Paula. Kisses. How's that?"

"Cute, very cute! I'm not explaining myself very well. Again! I would be expected to bring my slave with me," he explained.

"Oh, you want me to give you permission to take someone? You can, I trust you, and you know I'm not the jealous type."

"Um, no. I really need to think about what I'm saying. I'm asking if you would like to attend the event with me."

"Oh, I see. The other guests would expect to play with me?"

"No, you're with me. I would tag your collar. No one but me plays with you."

"Would I only wear my collar or am I allowed clothes?" I asked acting innocently.

"Some slaves will be mostly naked, but you don't have to be."

"So I could wear a normal dress?" I tested with a smile.

"You could..."

"But then I think what you're saying without saying it is that I would bring attention to myself. What if I wore the maid's outfit?"

"Yes, that would be better, but I don't want you to feel any pressure. If you say no then that's it. Before you give me a speech: I don't want to take anyone else, if you don't go neither do I- I won't be offended and we never need speak of it again. I just thought I would share this experience."

I stood and walked slowly towards him.

"So you want me in a tightly laced corset, in my tiny panties, a short satin maid dress, silky stockings and very high heels. Do I wear my day collar or training collar?"

"Training collar."

"And on a leash?" I asked hugging him.

"Yes."

"Locked ever so tightly into my cuffs?" I asked looking upwards into his eyes.

"Preferably. You're making this terribly arousing for me."

"Caged? Plugged?" I asked biting my lower lip.

He nodded.

"Then maybe a dress rehearsal so I know what is expected of me?" I asked finally licking my lips seductively.

"You're my naughty girl. So that's a maybe to the event?"

I turned rubbing my bum against his groin, leaning back against his shoulder. I wiggled a little against him. His arms wrapped around my waist. He kissed my neck.

"It's a definite maybe. I will need to understand what's allowed, what limits I can have. Why don't you dress me now and tell me everything I need to know."

"Okay. Run up to our room. Remove your clothes. Lay out your maid's clothing, shoes, cuffs and collar. I'll dress you. I'll tell you about the dungeon."

"Yes Master Peter," I said with a curtsy.

He smiled and shook his head as I slowly walked towards the door. Once in the bedroom I removed my clothes. I laid out the required lingerie, stockings, dress and shoes. I added the leather cuffs, training collar and leash. I quickly plugged and caged. My prosthetic breasts were glued to my chest. I knelt in my submit position with day collar and cuffs. I waited for my Master.

Peter entered the room. He said nothing, but silently dressed me: he guided me gently until I was dressed. The corset felt tighter than before, but it was comfortable. Stockings glided up my legs and clipped in place to the corset. The dress followed, the apron was tied in place, with my heeled shoes strapped. The cuffs were locked in place. Peter removed my day collar replacing it with the leather training collar. He attached the leash.

"Thank you for preparing me Master."

"Come with me my beautiful Paula."

I followed. We returned to the lounge. I would normally kneel on the floor, but Peter took my hand.

"Please sit here with me, so we can talk."

I sat beside him. I leaned my head against his shoulder and waited.

"So the dungeon is a social club, premises where members can gather, talk, drink, eat, dance, party and have playtime. Masters and Mistresses will have their slave or in some cases multiple slaves in attendance. Most will be collared and leashed. It's largely a social event, with the food and drinks served by unowned submissive slaves. It's a party. No-one may play with a tagged slave without permission from their owner. There will be play scenes, there may be sex, but in most cases these are confined to play rooms. What would you like to know?"

"So no-one can do anything without permission. I can say no to anyone?"

"Yes, but I'm not going to abandon you. I want to dance with you. I want you to enjoy the experience. I'll protect you."

"I know you will protect me, you always do, my big bad bear. Do you plan on having sex with me while we're there?"

"No, I will love you when we return home."

"Would you want to punish me at the dungeon?"

"I wasn't planning on it. Do you want public punishment?"

"I don't think so: the idea of you punishing me in front of other people is quite frightening. I don't want to be displayed and exposed."

"I would never do that to you."

"How long would it last?"

"It's usually seven in the evening through to the early hours, but in the past I've only stayed for a few hours."

"Do you play with others?"

"I have in the past, but that was before I met you. Okay, let me be very clear I want to spend time with you. I thought I would share this experience with you."

"Okay, so you promise to look after me. You won't leave me? You pinky promise that no-one else plays with me?"

"Yes, I will look after you. Yes, I promise!"

"Pinky promise?" I asked holding up my little finger.

"Yes, I pinky promise."

"You have to link fingers," I prompted.

We linked pinky fingers. I could tell that Peter found this concept amusing by his facial expression.

"Will you look after me now? I'm feeling naughty. Let me please you."

"Can you take me?"

"Yes."

He 'forced' me over the sofa. He pulled my panties to one side and retrieved my plug. He unzipped. He folded my arms across my back and held them with one hand.

"Are you ready for me to love you?"

"Yes Master."

Master's cock teased my hole lubing me with pre-cum. I pushed a little harder, he pushed through my barrier. I sighed as he filled me. I couldn't help but make little whimpering noises as he pleased me. Peter was always considerate, gentle and yet firm with me. I was now accustomed to his cock and relish the act of submission. For me it was never just sex.

*

Days passed and we did everything that normal couples did. I accepted another large parcel addressed to Peter late in the afternoon. I realised he still hadn't put me into the sleep sack. I prepared dinner, but the contents of the latest delivery intrigued me. I was washing dishes lost in my thoughts when I was grabbed from behind. I called out in surprise and alarm. I swore several times as I fought back.

"Hello my angel, it's only me. I didn't mean to frighten you," apologised Peter.

"Well you did. I nearly had a heart attack," I complained fighting off his hug.

"I'm sorry."

I was breathing hard. My heart sounded loud in my ears.

"I didn't hear you arrive," I admitted crossing my arms to conceal my shaking hands.

"My fault, please may I hug you?"

I nodded. He held me close and stroked my hair. I felt safe again and the shaking stopped.

"I'm so sorry: I never intended to scare you. I don't think I've heard you swear before," he said gently.

"Well I haven't been attacked in the kitchen before. You're lucky I wasn't holding a frying pan. You'll have to make amends. You just surprised me. I'm sorry for using bad language," I whispered.

"I'll punish you later," he said with a laugh.

"Oh, that's good that is: you terrify me and I get punished!" I laughed.

He whispered the punishment slowly in my ear. I gasped in anticipation. I giggled and nodded.

*

It was Saturday: the day of the dungeon party. I had ensured I was smooth all over the day before. I tidied my eye brows, not that I needed to do much more than normal as I always wanted to be at my best. I wore a red dress. I was expecting to wear my black and white satin maid uniform in the evening, but Peter hadn't revealed what he would wear. The day dragged. I was distracted as I imagined the evening.

"Are you still okay about tonight?" he asked.

"Yes, I'm excited, but you know new things make me a little nervous."

"Are you sure you want to go?"

"Yes," I confirmed.

"You'll be amazing. Come to our room. Please let me dress you."

I had been looking forward to this stage all day. I undressed putting my day clothes in the wash hamper. I was naked except for my cage, plug, day collar and bracelets. My breast forms, slim waist and legs gave me a good feminine shape. I applied my makeup.

"Paula, I have a little surprise, you remember I had a delivery?"

"The big box? The one you didn't show me?"

"Yes."

"I would like to blindfold you, dress you and reveal. Will you allow me to do this?"

"Yes, I consent."

I have complete trust in Peter: he is patient and very loving even when dominating me. He slipped a padded blindfold over my eyes. I was plunged into darkness. I allowed him to manipulate my body. I felt a full corset hug my body. It was soft, but firm. The laces were pulled firmly compressing my waist, enhancing my bust and hips. I touched my tightened waist. Peter tapped my hand away.

"I feel like your doll," I revealed.

"I like that: I might call you that this evening. Please meet my doll Paula, what do you think?"

"I think I like it."

Soft silky stockings were drawn up my legs and attached to the suspenders, followed by bikini style panties. I am certain they were satin. I was guided into a petticoat which was then secured around my waist. The dress was dropped over my head and adjusted. I heard the zip as it closed. I was sat on the bed. My shoes were buckled.

"All okay?" he asked caressing my cheek.

"Yes, I always feel special when you dress me. The blindfold makes it just more exciting."

I felt a small cuff envelope my left wrist. I heard the click of a lock.

"You didn't take off my day cuffs," I observed.

"No, you can wear both this time."

Another cuff was added to my other wrist, followed by my ankles and finally my collar. Peter took my hands guiding me so I faced the mirror. He removed my blindfold: I looked at my reflection. I saw myself in a royal blue satin maid dress with white embellishments. The petticoat was white and peaked out from the skirt which just reached my white stocking tops. Black rubber sheathed steel cuffs with small silver locks accompanied my normal bracelets. A matching collar with a ring for the leash completed the look. I looked over my image: noting white sheer stockings with black patent peep toe Mary Jane shoes.

"Do you like it?"

"No, I love it. Thank you. Peter I love you."

I hugged him.

"I love you too. Now please go down stairs, entertain yourself while I change."

"You don't want me to help you? I can lend you a pair of tights?"

"You're a funny bunny. Off with you," he said patting my bum playfully.

I descended carefully in my new heels. I sat in the lounge. I wondered if Peter would appear in leather trousers, or a gimp suit. I heard his footsteps. I stood and greeted him. He was wearing all black: a black shirt, tie, suit and polished Oxford shoes.

"You look very smart. I meant to ask you about a handbag, do I need a purse, ID, phone or anything?"

"You won't need anything, but you need to call me Master Storm from now on," he instructed before kissing me.

"Yes Peter," I taunted playfully.

"Paula, you need to take this seriously," he laughed.

"Yes Master Storm. I know, I'm just playing with you. I won't disappoint you."

"I know you won't disappoint me. I have your tag for your collar," he said handing me a thirty millimetre metallic disc.

I held it in my fingers. It was polished and shiny. One side was inscribed 'Slave Paula' and the other said 'Property of Master Storm'. There was a small hole at the top with a small ring.

"Do you like it my doll?"

"Yes Master Storm. Please attach it to my collar," I requested.

Peter retrieved a small heart shaped padlock from his pocket: he took the disc locking it to my collar. I kissed him. His phone trilled a warning.

"Let's get your coat. The car will be here in five minutes."

Once I had my coat on- no one would know about my little dress. We drove through the city. It was alive with people heading to restaurants, cinemas, pubs and other normal venues. I wondered how many of them were wearing something kinky. The car arrived outside a large red door. Two security types in long woollen coats stood outside. Peter helped me from the taxi. Peter flourished a black card with silver writing on it, the security spoke to his sleeve: the door opened.

"Have a good evening sir and lovely lady."

I smiled allowing Peter to guide me inside. I immediately noticed that it was warmer. Peter took my coat. He exchanged it for a numbered token which he placed into his jacket pocket. The entrance had a series of doors, some were marked others blank.

"Those ones are the washrooms. The next ones are dressing rooms, or a better description would be preparation rooms," whispered Peter.

He took my hand, but then changed his mind. He smiled retrieving my leash from his jacket pocket. He clipped it to my collar. He pulled the leash tugging me playfully towards him- he kissed me. His strong arms enveloped me. I surrendered and enjoyed the moment.

"It's hard to keep my hands off you," he admitted.

"I like that I have that effect on you," I shared.

We headed towards the music.

"Hey Master Storm, lovely to see you," called a tall slim woman with her blonde hair in a long braid.

She was dressed in a full leather red cat-suit with matching heeled boots. I wasn't sure of the etiquette so maintained my silence. I did notice that she was leading a beautiful young woman with dark hair around by a collar not dissimilar to my own. I tried to catch her attention, but her dark eyes just looked into the distance. She had polished steel cuffs on wrists and ankles. I noted multiple piercings: nipples, belly button, nose both sides, the middle of her lower lip and several in each ear. She had five inch heeled silver sandals and her modesty was preserved only by a tiny silver thong.

"Goddess Midnight!" greeted Peter kissing her on both cheeks.

"It's been too long. Are you looking after someone's pet?" she asked.

"No, this lovely doll is all mine."

"She's very pretty, not your usual... type," she laughed as she inspected my tag.

"Let's just say it was a surprise," revealed Peter.

"That's sounds like an interesting story you can tell me over drinks," she replied.

I followed closely behind Peter. I wondered how much Peter would share. We entered the bar area.

"You need to get that one undressed and a few piercings I think," I heard Midnight telling Peter.

"It's her first time here, so I'm introducing her gently to the scene. I see you have a new one too," remarked Peter.

"Yes this adorable little thing is Tina. She can't see or hear you, but she has a lovely little tongue. She is my new toy. Feel free to give a little grope, kiss or smack."

"She's blind?" asked Peter.

"Special blackout contact lenses, she likes sensory deprivation, so much more fun than a hood, and customised ear plugs."

"Interesting," allowed Peter.

I was intrigued by this revelation as I like sensory deprivation too. Tina and I were ignored as they continued to catch up. I glanced around the bar at the assembled characters. There were several pets that were kneeling on the floor. Most slaves were nearly naked, although several were also dressed similar to me, but in latex. I felt a hand up my skirt and flinched as it stroked my cage.

"A little flighty isn't she? Oh you have feminised him! How very exciting," exclaimed Goddess Midnight.

"Midnight, you know better than that. No touching without permission," cautioned Peter with a ferocious growl.

The uncharacteristic wrath of Peter surprised me. Midnight flushed red almost to match her outfit as Peter barked at her. My big bad bear was being very protective just as he had promised.

"Yes, I'm so sorry," apologised Midnight.

I felt my face burn. I had become accustomed to being accepted and referred to with feminine pronouns. I admit I think I was more embarrassed by being called 'he' rather than being touched.

"Paula is the love of my life. She's the most amazing, caring, beautiful partner I could wish for," clarified Peter firmly emphasising the feminine pronoun.

"I'm sincerely sorry Miss Paula, I didn't mean any disrespect. I was out of order. I forget myself sometimes. You are very lovely. Please forgive me? Please?" she apologised and then begged me with clasped hands.