Submitting to Satin Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was strange, I was the submissive, but I had power over someone's fate. I remembered the many conversations I had with Peter about the responsibilities of being a Dominant. I made my decision.

"Yes, I accept your apology and I forgive you," I declared.

Midnight smiled at me and blew me a kiss.

"Storm, I am truly sorry. Please don't report me," she pleaded.

Peter looked at me as if asking me to pass judgement.

"Master Storm, I think Goddess Midnight was just excited to meet me, was caught up in the moment, I'm absolutely sure it won't happen again."

"Okay, first and ONLY warning," agreed Peter.

"Miss Paula, you're very kind and understanding, thank you. Allow me to get you a drink?"

"Thank you."

We drank Champagne I think. The conversation continued between Peter and Midnight. Peter was then engaged in another conversation with two older gentlemen. I was introduced to Bob and Harry.

" Miss Paula, would you be an angel and hold toy while I use the facilities?" asked Goddess Midnight.

"I would be honoured to look after her."

Midnight used some form of sign language on Tina's arm which her toy recognised with a nod and a smile. Tina's leash was clipped to my collar. I suddenly felt responsible. I reached out, taking Tina's hand guiding her towards me. I had no idea how to communicate with her knowing she was blind and deaf. I remembered how I felt with my hood, but then that had been within the safety of our house not in public. She reached out with her other hand. She found my body: she moved slowly upwards finding my collar. She caressed my face and smiled. She kissed me so gently. We began to dance to a song only she could hear. I hadn't been with a girl for many months, but I was suddenly very aroused. Peter and his two friends were watching us. Tina moved her hands to my shoulders. I held her waist. The gap between us slowly diminished until our bodies were touching. I was aware that we were being observed by the gathered crowd which only served to increase my excitement. I think in those few moments I understood some more of how Peter felt.

Goddess Midnight returned. She tapped a code on Tina's arm with her fingers. Tina nodded. Midnight wrapped her arms around Tina's waist from behind. Midnight kissed Tina's neck as we continued to dance.

Peter approached and his arms encircled me from behind. He kissed my neck mirroring the embrace of Tina. The four of us continued our group dance. I felt Peter's hands on my thighs. Midnight unclipped Tina's leash from my collar.

"Well look at you two. Do you like dancing with my toy?" she asked.

"Yes, very much, Tina is lovely. She's very lucky to have someone like you Goddess Midnight," I replied.

"I'm very lucky to have Tina in my life," reported Midnight.

"And I'm very fortunate to have my Paula," said Peter.

"What, she's your sub?" asked the gentleman with the beard.

"No, Bob, I belong to her," replied Peter.

"How does that work she's the one collared?" asked the man named Harry.

"She has the keys to my heart," shared Peter.

"I thought you liked muscular young men, have you gone straight?"

"Yes, once so did I. Then I was blessed by the universe. I met Paula."

"Well she's very pretty, do we get to play?" asked Harry.

"Sorry, she's all mine and I think you mean she's beautiful. Paula you owe me a dance," declared Peter.

"I would be delighted Master," I replied with a curtsy.

"Adorable," reported Bob.

"You are a lucky dog Storm," declared Harry.

We were soon in a large room with lots of people, loud music, very little light, but with lasers. I was surrounded by a mass of contrasting latex, leather and nakedness. UV lights highlighted the white trimmings on my dress. This was a different form of sensory deprivation by means of sensory overload. I couldn't see much in the dark room. The loud music effectively made me unable to hear anything else. Peter removed the leash holding me close. His firm gentle hands explored my body.

We danced a lot. Goddess Midnight swapped Tina for me. We danced close together. Peter seemed okay dancing with Tina, but he was watching me closely. I knew he trusted me, but I had the impression he was watching everyone else around me. We drank more champagne, shared some food and danced some more. Several hours passed I think. Peter gave me a tour of the dungeon showing me some of the play rooms. I watched a young man being spanked in one room- he took his punishment with a smile. I watched a young lady being tied by her mistress, until she was suspended from the ceiling. Another room had another older lady being cuffed to a cross before being lightly flogged. It was quite exciting to watch. We returned to the dance floor. Midnight, Peter, Tina and I rotated partners for more dancing. Midnight and Peter had a conversation with lots of hand gestures while I danced with Tina.

Peter held me close and talked closely to my ear to be heard over the music.

"Paula, we've been invited back to Midnight's place. Would you like to go, or stay and party, or we can go home? The choice is yours."

"This was fun and I have enjoyed being here. I'm happy to visit Goddess Midnight if you are."

He nodded. The four of us departed the venue taking a car back to Midnight's house. Tina and I were suitably covered in our coats. Peter appeared somewhat normal, but Midnight stood out in her dark red leather outfit. Once inside Midnight's house Peter helped me out of my coat.

"Goddess Midnight, please may I use your bathroom," I requested.

"Please call me Sarah, and it's the second door on the left."

I used the facility and returned to the lounge. Tina returned having changed into a short red dress. Her ear plugs and contact lenses had been removed.

"Paula, you looked after me in the club?" she asked.

"Yes, I think you were very brave to go out with your contact lenses."

"Thank you, I felt very safe with you. I know Sarah will always look after me," she declared hugging me.

"And Peter, you danced with me and kept me safe?"

He nodded and smiled.

"Please may I hug you too, with Paula's permission, of course?"

"You can hug him, no smooching, he's mine," I allowed with a smile.

"Miss Paula, I want to apologise again for earlier, you're so lovely, I was very wrong."

"Goddess Midnight, let's just say it was the excitement of the moment."

"Please call me Sarah," she reminded me as we hugged.

We sat together sharing another glass of bubbles. We shared stories of our lives and our life choices. It was the early hours before Peter and I returned home. I was tipsy, tired, but once indoors Peter scooped me in his arms taking me to bed. My eyes were heavy and I needed sleep. He gently undressed me until I was naked except for my usual collar and cuffs; I slipped into bed and was almost instantly asleep. It had been an interesting night.

*

Next morning I woke with Peter's arm across my tummy. The hairs on his arm tickled me. I lay for a while content with my life. Peter finally woke and headed for the bathroom leaving me to doze. He returned and slipped back into bed. I rolled over and kissed him.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you," he whispered.

I think I am constantly amazed how gentle and softly spoken my giant Peter is.

"It's okay, are you still tired?" I asked.

"No, not really, are you? Was last night okay?"

"Peter, it was great. Thank you for sharing it with me. I was wondering, you said you would love me when we came home, and I was very naughty and fell asleep. I didn't love you. So I think I need to be punished," I whispered to him.

"What did you have in mind?" he asked pressing close to me.

"I think as its Sunday I need to be dressed in my maid uniform. Then I need to be spanked before you use my body for your own pleasure," I explained as I played with his erect cock with my fingers.

"I like this idea. Please may I dress you?"

"Of course, I love it when you dress me."

I was soon dressed in my tight corset, stockings, new royal blue maid's dress, with my cuffs, heels and collar. I curtsied to Peter.

"How may I please you Master Storm?"

"Just let me be Peter today."

"As you command Master Peter," I replied with a curtsy.

He grabbed me and kissed me hard. I revelled in his dominance and submitted completely. I felt free, loved, and have complete trust in him. I am very lucky. After a lot of kissing and cuddles he lifted me over his knee. He flipped up my dress exposing my panties. He tugged them until they were tight between my bum cheeks. His firm warm hands massaged my little bum.

"So my naughty slave needs a spanking does she?" he laughed stroking my legs.

"I've been a very bad girl," I whispered.

"You saying that makes me very hard."

He spanked me firmly, but playfully with love. I wriggled and moaned at his touch. I don't know how many he gave me, but I was sure my bum was nice and pink. He carried me to the bed over his shoulder. I wriggled a little and patted his bum in my inverted position. His hand slid under my satin dress and stroked my legs. He dumped me on the bed making me laugh. He immediately climbed on top pinning me to the duvet. There were lots of kisses and cuddles before my panties were liberated. Peter dragged me by my ankles to the edge of the bed. I was positioned with my legs raised vertically with my ankles resting over his left shoulder. This was a new position. Peter ran his hands over my stockings giving me goose bumps all over.

I felt his cock press against me and I relaxed allowing him to glide deep into me. I moaned with pleasure and joy. No matter how many times he loved me, the first penetration always makes me gasp. Peter loved me until I had my first orgasm: I had an uncontrollable urge to clamp tightly around Peter's cock.

"Oh wow," he muttered.

After a minute or so my bum relaxed and he continued his gentle thrusts. My tunnel pulsed, I relaxed as he penetrated and then squeezed tightly when he was fully inside me. I can't really describe it, but it was an almost never ending orgasm. I felt Peter erupt deep inside me three times. He pulled back and lowered my legs.

"Was that okay?" I asked.

"No, that was incredible."

We took it in turns in the bathroom. Peter plugged and caged me. It felt strange having something in the front of my panties. It had been some weeks without it. It felt familiar, I liked the control, but I think I preferred to be tucked for normal life. We had breakfast together, I cleaned and tidied the kitchen under the close supervision of Peter. My bum was caressed and spanked a few times before Peter wanted release again.

"Come here and please me," he demanded.

My plug was removed and I straddled him, lowering myself on to his waiting cock. I eased myself down impaling myself on hot, hard cock. He kissed me as I loved him.

I think we had sex five times before my cage was removed- we showered before cuddling in bed.

*

Monday finally rolled round. I placed an order on line for some items for Peter, well they were for me, but I had them shipped them with his name on. It would be a long week as I waited for the delivery.

"Peter, please may I talk with you?"

"Of course, what's on your mind?" he asked patting the sofa next to him.

I knelt I front of him.

"I've been thinking," I began.

"Naughty thoughts?" he chuckled. "Sorry, please continue."

"I like to submit to you, and consent is important to both of us."

He nodded.

"Well, sometimes you just take control."

"I take advantage? You need to tell me when I do."

I laughed and shook my head.

"No, you have never taken advantage, not like that, not in a bad way, or a way I don't like. I would tell you if you did something I didn't like."

He frowned.

"I'm guessing I'm not explaining very well. I like it when you take control. I like it when I am not in control. I feel so safe with you. In my work life I'm always in control. I make decisions. In this life I chose to be Paula, and sometimes I choose to submit. A while back I was hooded and you made me crawl around- it was so exciting. When you command me into the slave positions, when you dress me it does something in my head. The fact that you always treat me with respect, that you love me even when I am your slave is important, and that I can surrender to you without fear means the world to me."

"So what are you saying?"

"I have been thinking about a few things. The sensory deprivation, the contact lenses that Tina has, being your doll. I want you to be in control. You said yourself that is your biggest turn on- being in control. Tell me what to do, or better just make me, but within the limits of our play time. I loved it when you came home, just bent me over the sofa and loved me."

"Is that why you are on your knees now?"

"I guess, maybe subconsciously I needed my actions to match my desires."

"I think we can explore this. You're correct I like being in control, but I LOVE you."

He kissed my forehead.

"I love confident, quiet self-assured Paula. I like you as my submissive slave, but not all the time. I wouldn't want you to like that all the time. I like feisty Paula too: I like it when you present a good argument, when you stand your ground, I like it when you tell me off, when you stop me feeling sorry for myself. I know I need dominant Paula in my life as much as submissive Paula."

"Well I like being Paula, being me, I don't like telling you off, well not much. When I provide constructive feedback it's because I know you can be better."

"I like that- constructive feedback," he chuckled.

I shook my head.

"Sorry, I'm teasing you again, and this is a serious conversation. Sorry! On reflection you are right, you have always told me what I needed to hear."

"Honesty always," I offered.

"And that's why I love you. So what exactly do you want?"

"I need some time to work out the details of the play scenario. I want to be your toy."

"Like a voice activated robot?"

"Interesting, but I was thinking more like I want to be your love doll."

"Why don't you think some more and write it out. In the meantime please come and cuddle me?"

He lifted me from the floor and we cuddled on the sofa.

*

The packages arrived on Friday. I accepted the parcels from Rob, our regular delivery man. I set them in the lounge for later. I hope Peter liked my plan. I wrote him a letter:

'To dearest Master Peter,'

I outlined my plan for playtime and signed it.

'Lots of luv, huggles from Paula. XX'

Peter arrived home from work. I met him in the hall.

"Hey, beautiful," he greeted me kissing me.

"Hi, dinner is nearly ready."

"I am starved, what's on the menu?" he asked.

"It's cock in red wine with new potatoes, carrots and broccoli," I teased.

"Sounds delicious, but you're not dipping my cock in hot sauce. I probably don't tell you enough, how privileged and lucky I am to have you in my life. I love you."

"Well you do tell me quite a lot, but I always like to hear it. I love you too. "

We ate dinner and shared the events of the day.

"There's a delivery for you," I said as we completed the after dinner chores.

"What? I haven't ordered anything," he said with a frown.

"Well, I might have helped with that," I replied taking his hand.

I led him to the lounge where the parcels were. I handed him the letter. I watched his face for any sign of positive or negative reaction. He remained stone faced frustrating me.

"Well?" I asked slipping my arms around him.

"Interesting."

"Is that all you can say?"

"Please don't scowl at me."

"You can be very frustrating at times."

"Oh, how so?" he whispered with a smile holding me close.

"One word answers for starters."

"Okay, I think that is a fair comment. I loved your letter, it was cute and I am very turned on by your suggestion. I think I see how this has developed. I'm intrigued as to what's in the parcels."

We sat together on the sofa. Peter opened the first jiffy bag, he retrieved skin coloured latex socks with individual toes. He set them to one side. The next small package was latex gloves and a rubber hood. A larger parcel yielded a full skin coloured latex cat suit.

"I think someone wants a rubber body," he chuckled.

The next box revealed a silicon face mask, a special gag and a short bob red wig.

"I want to be completely covered," I admitted.

"I can't wait to have you all enclosed in rubber," confessed Peter as he kissed me.

The last package contained two small vials.

"What's this?" he asked.

"It's okay, it's not drugs- they are blackout lenses like Tina wore."

"Oh I see," he replied with a chuckle appreciating his own joke more than I did.

"That was terrible, it's a good thing I love you."

"Sorry I couldn't resist, and soon neither will you," he laughed again squeezing my hand.

We gathered everything and went to our bedroom. I undressed. The ear plugs we had used previously were inserted. He activated his phone so I could hear him talk to me. We were soon in conversation as I squeezed myself into the tight latex material. I was soon completely encased in the latex suit, socks, gloves and hood. The hood concealed my long real hair and protected it. The slick rubber second skin clung to my body emphasising my hips, small waist and enhanced boobs. I sat on a small chair.

"How does that feel?" he asked.

"So good, it feels tight and warm," I shared with a giggle.

I stood briefly and was tightly laced into my black leather corset.

"Please remember to take lots of photos," I requested.

"I will. You look amazing," Peter complimented as he polished my body to a high shine.

"It feels so good with your hands on me."

His hand reached out and slipped around my neck.

"Oh that's new. I like that."

He moved his hand so that he held me gently by the throat.

"Do you like this?"

"Yes, I feel very turned on. Do you like it?"

"Yes, but I will be gentle with you, I promise. So what's next?"

"I think I need the gag next, followed by the lenses, the face mask and then the wig. I will be ready for you then. You will need to help with the mask and wig, because I won't be able to see."

Peter handed me the gag. It was anatomically accurate looking like a rubber mouth. I pushed it into my mouth- it fitted tightly over my teeth, filling my mouth and fitting over my tongue.

"That will keep you quiet."

I nodded and took the lenses. I inserted them and handed the vials back to Peter. I was selectively deaf, completely blind and mute. I felt his strong arms embrace me. The silicon face mask was pulled into place. It felt tight against my face. He adjusted checking that I could breathe easily through my nose.

"All okay?" he tested.

I nodded. I felt a collar tighten around my neck. I hadn't expected it, but it felt good.

"Still okay?"

I gave him a thumbs up. I felt hands on my head, I was guessing the last item, the short bob red wig, was being adjusted. The wig had adhesive pads that would keep the hair piece attached to my silicon covered head.

"You look so good as a rubber sex doll. You're so cute."

My ballet boots were laced to my feet. I sat back down to rest my feet and await my Master. I sat and waited. Time had no meaning. I had no senses other than the perfume of rubber. I was a doll to be used by my owner. I trusted Peter, I loved him so much. I know he appreciated this level of control and I hoped he was excited as I was in my submission as his sex doll. I imagined him taking a series of photos. My thoughts were interrupted as I was hauled first to my feet and then over his shoulder. I dangled helplessly like a puppet with cut strings. May be next time he could add strings? My letter had invited Peter to use me as he wanted. I knew he would never abuse that trust or hurt me. I hoped that would mean long hot sex, but it also meant he could deprive me of his lovely cock leaving me frustrated. I was set down, I think I was sitting: it's strange having no reference.