Submitting to Stranger

Story Info
Setup by wife and her lover, CDer submits to be a sissy maid.
4.2k words
4.59
25k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
69Jance
69Jance
52 Followers

My wife Heather was away for business. I was browsing through the lingerie section at an adult store sort of near my house. There were some closer but I was using a little caution so as not to be seen. There were a few other people in the store shopping as well. There were two pretty young ladies dressed very sexily with fabulous makeup who were looking at vibrators and dildos. They giggled as they checked out each device. I envisioned them passionately kissing and fucking each other with their new dildos.

Then there was a handsome gentleman browsing the bondage section but he was actually doing more people watching. Particularly me. I’m sure most folks would have assumed I was shopping for my wife. Well actually that thought changed when as I am holding up a red satin and black lace corset with mind wandering in its sensuality when a strong voice from behind me says “You would look sexy as hell in that.”

I could feel this person lightly pressing against me. I freaked and wanted to run away but it was like I was glued to the floor. I am guessing I did not fool the handsome gentleman as he continued “With a slutty pair of boots, oh shit baby you’d arouse the dead.” He pressed in a little harder and I could feel the bulge in his pants. It felt big. My head was spinning, it said run and yet my body wouldn’t let me.

He continued “But wouldn’t a real sissy look prettier in pink? You will look fucking hot in pink!” The mysterious stranger presented a pink satin corset with black lace side panels and black lacing up the back. I put the one I was holding back and took the one he had and began admiring it. Then he added “And they do have a slutty pair of pink boots that I’m sure will fit you just fine. I bet you have fantasized many times about submitting to a handsome stranger, getting dressed all sexy and made up all pretty for him. I know I have dreamed of having a friend who would do that for me.”

Then he led me over to the shoe section where he stopped me with his arm around my waist. They were the sexiest thing I have ever seen, thigh high hot pink leather with black laces up the back. They had 2” platforms and 6” stiletto heels. My suitor added “I am sure you will have no trouble strutting your stuff in them. I am guessing you have lots of experience in heels.”

Again my brain said run away but my body quivered at the thought of wearing the corset and boots in front of somebody besides myself. Heather did not enjoy my fetish and so it stayed in the closet. But now with someone actually expressing an interest in seeing me dressed in sexy attire I was quickly hardening in my satin panties and my sensitive nipples tingled against the satin camisole.

Again, pressing harder in from behind me he whispered “I bet your wearing sexy panties right now. I bet you are treating yourself to some new sexy lingerie to have a little sissy romp around the house. While the wifey is away, the sissy will play.” How did he know about my panties or my weekend plans? I felt his hard cock rub against my ass. The wrestling in my head was still going on. One side saying you know you shouldn’t be doing this, but the stirring in my crotch and the tingling in my nipples said this is what you have been fantasizing about for years.

“I will tell you what,” he seductively whispered “I will buy all this for you if you just let me see you all dressed up. We can have some dinner and hang out watch a movie. No pressure just some new friends getting to know one another. You having the opportunity to go all out and relax without fear of getting caught and me getting to see a sexy sissy slut all dressed up.” He obviously did not realize that the fear of getting caught was part of excitement, but it would be nice to have a friend to share my hobby with.

He told me his name was Marcus. He gentle encouraged me a bit more and asked if I had a French Maid’s uniform. “Every sissy should have one” he said. I told him I did not and he led me to the rack that contained some where he selected a sexy baby blue satin with white ruffles as well as some gorgeous blue granny boots.

Before I knew it I was agreeing to allow a stranger buy me some slutty outfits and to allow him to see me dressed in said slutty outfits. We eagerly grabbed the corset, matching panties, the boots some pink lace stockings and some long fingerless pink lace gloves. We also picked out a long pink lace duster, a pink and white French maids uniform and also a hot pink runched lycra rave dress.

Marcus also said “You should have a little toy for that extra slutty feeling. He grabbed a vibrating butt plug that he could control with his phone. So after he paid for my sexy items he reached in the bag and handed me the plug and nodded to the dressing room. I can’t believe how submissive I was being and did as instructed and went back to the dressing room and slipped it in. It felt wonderful and filled my ass. As soon as I came out it started vibrating I stopped dead in my tracks and steadied myself as my whole body was quivering. I had to grab hold of rack or I may have fallen. Marcus smiled and turned to leave I regained my composure and obediently followed. We left my car there and figured we would get it later.

Then in his car he asked about makeup and if I would wear some. I told him I had worn a little in the past but I had mostly just wore lipstick. Then he told me he could help with that. We stopped at a drug store and stocked up on some cosmetics. Mascara to make my lashes thick and long, some foundation and blush as well. Marcus grabbed some long pink acrylic nails and 2 colors of lipstick, a deep burgundy matte and some hot pink glittery lip gloss to go with it and then some glossy bright red. Every time I tried to protest nothing came out of my mouth. We both knew he had me hook, line and sinker.

Marcus lived close and we went quickly inside. He directed me to the bedroom and said everything I needed to get ready was in the bathroom and to holler if needed help. He did suggest I leave the Maids outfit for later he wanted to get to know me as friend before I served him as his slutty maid.

I looked in the mirror and asked myself ‘What are you doing? You should get out.’ Again I couldn’t move and again my hard cock and tingling nipples convinced me I really did want this. I then quickly began my transformation. I so loved the feeling of all the constricting sensuous feminine clothing. First the sexy corset followed by the stockings then the satiny panties which immediately began caressing my hard cock. Next those oh so slutty boots. I practically came just sliding them up my stocking clad legs. Next I did my makeup with a light foundation and blush on my cheeks. Then the deep burgundy eyeshadow and lots of mascara making my lashes long and thick. I next affixed the long burgundy acrylic nails. Wow, they looked fabulous and very sexy as I held the lip liner pencil between the long nails. After the bold outline I filled that in with the dark matte lipstick. Checking myself out I was about ready to share my fantasy with a virtual stranger. I put a thick top coat of my shiny pink gloss and slipped on my sexy dress.

I was nervous but took a deep breath and strutted out in my new slutty persona looking hot as hell. Marcus jumped up and said “OH shit baby, you look fabulous! Give me a twirl gurl, let me see.” I sexily did as asked to more accolades and twirled into his strong arms. I found myself staring deep into his eyes. After a long moment Marcus moved his face closer to mine and pressed his lips firmly against mine. I froze and allowed his hands to roam over my tight ass. Soon I realized I was grinding my crotch against his. I could feel our cocks hardening as I opened my mouth as the tender soft kiss turned into a long passionate French kiss.

We both stood there in a tight embrace for another long moment before he said “Sorry, I could not help myself. You are so sexy and exotic. I know I said no pressure but…”

I interrupted him saying “It’s okay that was very nice. I liked it, a lot.” Then I threw my arms around his neck and kissed him long and hard. I knew we both knew were this was going to end up, not that there was ever any question. Then we got some drinks and sat together on the sofa and started watching a movie. We chatted a bit as we watched. Soon we were snuggling and he did a bit of caressing my clad thighs focusing were the garter straps were.

Kissing, soon followed and we lost interest in the movie that was on. Marcus then switched the source and some crossdresser / shemale porn with a bit of light bondage came on as he asked “Am I being too presumptuous?”

I did not say anything but in response to his question I placed my sexy nail accented hand on his crotch and kissed him again. My whole mind set changed. I had never really expected to share my fantasies with anyone except maybe Heather, which as I had already said she wasn’t aroused by me being dressed all sexy. But now it was happening and all I could think of was being a good lover for Marcus. There was a flash of fantasy of being caught by Heather and her taking Marcus and them cuckolding me. However I had a new reality in front of me.

We kissed and fondled for a while, as we were watching the hot sexy videos. When the video ended we were both pretty hot and horny. He said “Again baby, no pressure but why don’t you go change into the nightie and gown I have laid out and freshen up a bit. Then we can have a night cap and go to bed.” He hugged me and kissed me then continued. “Tomorrow I thought we could go shopping for some more sexy clothes and shoes for you. I want my girl looking hot.”

I was getting the sense this relationship was more than a one night stand. Heather was supposed to be gone for a few days but what would happen after that? Anyway I thought why not enjoy the situation for a bit. So I went to change and freshened my makeup. The lingerie was very sexy and had some matching lacy gloves. I quickly strutted back out to my male suitor and he once again said “Wow, gorgeous, you look hot as hell.” He handed me cocktail and we went to the bedroom. He turned on the TV and started some more CD videos. “You set the pace baby. I am happy seeing you dressed and just being with you.”

I quickly placed my lacy glove clad hand on his crotch and passionately kissed him. Lust overcame me and I wildly began to seduce my lover. My hand slipped inside his pants as he cupped my breasts. Oh shit, I had never touched another man’s cock, it was much bigger than mine. It was growing bigger and harder, as was mine. I was so aroused and feeling very naughty. I was determined to enjoy myself but realized a part of me wanted to share this with Heather.

I released his hard cock and looked into his eyes for a moment before I lowered my head to his. I tenderly kissed the bulbous head leaving a big lip print shining brightly. My long sexily decorated fingers were wrapped around the long thick shaft. He was starting to moan softly as I began to lick and gently suck my lovers cock. I eagerly made love to Marcus’ beautiful cock and he began to slowly and very intentionally pulling out and sliding back in. I did this for about 15 minutes and realized this was right, this was the real me. I wondered briefly how I would tell Heather this was what I wanted. Would she accept it or leave? Oh shit, that will have to wait and I went back to pleasuring my man.

I continued to eagerly lick and suck Marcus’ big hard cock. I was so aroused and after about 20 minutes he exploded in an earth shattering orgasm. I took as much as I could in my mouth but being inexperienced, first time and all, a lot spilled out and dribbled down my chin. Marcus moaned loudly and I realized I was rubbing my cock furiously through my panties and soon came in them. Slightly embarrassed Marcus reassured me it was okay and we both fell asleep.

I woke up with a hard cock pressed onto my ass, settled nicely between my satin clad ass cheeks. There was a strong arm draped around me cupping my tiny titties. I too had my usually morning hard on but it felt extra nice with the satin panties caressing it. Then the realization that I was still dressed as a slut, that wasn’t so strange, but the fact I had just spent the night with a man that I just met. – I loved it!

I reveled in the pleasure I had given and received last night and the potential for the day. As Marcus slowly awakened I rolled in his arms and kissed him passionately. After a few moments he paused and commented on how wonderful last night was and he had some special plans for me today. “Baby, go freshen up and put on the pink Maids outfit with the slutty boots and make me some coffee and breakfast. I will be out in a bit.”

I kissed him again and with mixed emotions slowly got out of bed. I wanted to stay with him and cuddle but I also wanted to serve him. I went and washed up and redid my makeup and dressed as directed. I went out to the kitchen and searched around and found what I needed to make some coffee and started to make some breakfast.

As I was buttering the toast Marcus snuck up behind me and just as he did in the store pressed his hard cock onto my satin covered ass and cupped my breasts. I moaned loudly and he kissed my neck. After a few moments of his tender attentions he turned me in his arms and kissed me long and hard.

I served him his coffee and breakfast and ate as well. Then he had me do some chores around the house for most of the morning. He watched me as I strutted around dusting and vacuuming frequently fondling me as I passed by. Several time at his command I would stop my chores and suck his big hard cock. Then he had me get back to work. Near noon he told me to go change into the pink dress he had bought me because I had an appointment at a special salon. I changed and freshened up my makeup. And we left.

We did a bit of shopping for sexy clothes and slutty heels. I was having a fabulous time being pampered at the different classy boutiques. Then we headed to the salon. All the while my emotions are like a roller coaster. Fear of where this was going and joy at what had happened and where it might go.

At the salon they had me strip and removed all my body hair and applied some lotion making my skin smooth and silky. Then then put me back in my corset and stockings and had me sit and gave me an extreme makeover and added a wig. They redid my nails and applied some large gel breast forms. These were extreme! They had an indent in the back for my nipple and had really large faux nipples. But the real special detail was when you tweaked pinched or sucked on the faux nipples it sent pulses to my real and sensitive nipples. I looked and felt even better than yesterday which was incredible. Marcus took me out to dinner and we had a nice meal cuddling and fondling each other through the entire meal. Once at home I was so horny and eager to please my man. I kissed him passionately for a few minutes before sliding down his firm body and started to undo his belt.

Marcus said “Not yet sweetie.” And he pulled me up and kissed me long and hard. “Freshen up baby. I am going to make love to you long and slow. Tonight, at first anyway I am going to make it about you, but you know as my sissy slut you are to make it all about me or whoever I tell you to serve or pleasure.” Again the excited yet scared me. I love my wife but she wasn’t that into sex and definitely didn’t get into my fetish.

I seductively powdered my nose and freshened my lipstick. Marcus had me lay down on the bed and after securing me spread eagle to the bed, he slowly and intently seduced me. Sensuously teasing my hard erect nipples and my hard cock using a big vibrating dildo, his fingers, mouth and his hard cock for an hour or so. I was about to explode but my lover kept me on the edge for what seemed like an eternity. It was fantabulous torture.

Then, I hear one of my most favorite sounds, the clicking of high heels on a wood floor. Who did Marcus bring in, my wife was gone for 2 more days. Oh shit, it is Heather. She strutted in, looking sexy as hell. My first thought was crap, I am busted. But her attire tells me otherwise. My wife was dressed like a complete slut wearing a black leather corset, black leather thigh high platformed boots with sky high heels and long gloves. Her makeup was intensely gothic with dark smoky eyes, thick long lashes and deep red, almost black matte lipstick. Her long dark red nails protruded from the long fingerless leather gloves. She had a long white e-cig in one hand and a leather riding crop in the other. My next thought was how fabulous, I have been set up. I think that answers my earlier question of will she buy into the new me.

Marcus got up leaving me hard as nails as he greeting my wife with his hard cock jutting out. They embraced and passionately kissed with apparent familiarity. After several minutes of kissing and fondling they turned to the bed and looked me over. Heather cooed her approval and said “Oh, shit baby you look sexy as hell.”

Then Marcus said “You were so right baby, she was so easy to convince. She is so hot for cock. Shall we make her watch me fuck you senseless before I take that sweet tight virgin sissy ass of hers?”

“Oh, fuck yeah, I need that big hard cock inside me again. It fills me like nothing I’ve had before and you sure know how to hit that special spot that makes me so wet. ” Heather cooed in obvious arousal. I had definitely been set up, but at this point it did not matter, I was aroused like never before, all fantasies becoming reality. My horny wife slipped the butt plug back in me and set it on low. “Enjoy the show my sweet sissy slut. Watch how a real man fucks a real woman.”

“I thought you weren’t that into sex baby. How long you been fucking him or others? Is this why we hardly had sex?” I queried as my wife kiss my lover.

Heather responded “Oh shit baby I love you but your cock just doesn’t quite hit that special spot that gets the juices flowing. When Marcus fucks me his big hard cock penetrates deep and it’s like he flips a switch inside me that turns on my inner slut and opens the floodgates. Now I really love sex with a hunk with a big cock. Besides now I think I am going to like you being a submissive sissy cuckold”

They went at it long and hard in a variety of locations and positions giving my horny wife multiple orgasms. Making sure I had a good view of every kiss, lick and thrust. It was fabulous being dressed like a slut, bound and cuckolded watching her receive such pleasure from a big hard cock.

Then Heather releases me and has me slink over to Marcus and suck his still firm but softer cock. My wife eagerly encourages me to pleasure her lover. I lick her juices from his big cock and soon he is hard again. As I kiss, lick and suck Marcus’ cock my sexy wife is lying beside us caressing her tits and fingering her wet pussy. She moans “Baby, would you like my man to fuck that sweet tight ass?” I moan an affirmative and she continues “Get over here slut! Eat my lover’s cum from my well fucked cunt and stick that hot sissy ass in the air for my man to fuck.”

I pause to freshen my lipstick then comply enthusiastically. After I begin to devour my wife’s previously wrecked pussy I feel my dress being flipped up exposing my tight round ass and oil being poured onto my crack. Soon his big hand was massaging it around a finger pushed inside my sissy pussy. I moaned loudly and pushed back against his hand. He worked a second finger in and my cock throbbed at the pleasure I was giving and receiving. It was fabulous.

Heather continued to fondle her big tits and tweak her hard erect nipples and was squirming in ecstasy. After a few moments of Marcus working my ass loosening my hole he shifted and placed his big cock head at the entrance to my sissy ass. Slowly the pressure increased and my ass opened up with me moaning loudly. It was very difficult to concentrate on pleasuring Heather while Marcus pressed deeper. After he pressed all the way in he paused to allow me get used to his fullness in me. Then he began to slowly pull out and gentle push back in. I would lick and suck Heather’s pussy in between the waves of pleasure I was receiving from the growing assault on my ass.

69Jance
69Jance
52 Followers
12