Submitting to Stranger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few moments he was pounding quite hard and fast pushing my face deeper into my wife’s crotch. Soon she was screaming in ecstasy thrashing about in the most intense orgasm ever. This pushed Marcus over the edge as he wildly pounded my ass. He soon let a big load of cum deep into my tight ass yelling “Oh Fuck, you slut. Best ass ever, I’m cumming again.”

And just then I exploded in my most extreme ejaculation ever. I almost passed out from the powerful feelings, both physical and emotional. Heather blurted out “Oh Fuck you guys. Marcus I love that huge cock inside me and oh shit girlfriend, that was amazing. I hope you enjoyed it half as much as I did seeing you all dressed up and being a submissive sissy slut.” She kissed me passionately then added “I am just going to keep you dressed up all the time my sexy slut.”

Now 2 days a week & an occasional party, I serve as Marcus' maid. Heather likes the extra income and the fact at how submissive I am. She is around much of the time I am with Marcus and sometimes just watches. Then the other days of the week she has me serve as her sissy maid at home. On the weekends I am allowed to dress as I please as long as it serves to remind me who is in control. Occasionally they reward me with a romp with another sissy slut.

We all love the new life arrangements. Usually 1 weekend a month Marcus and Heather get together and he fucks my wife long and hard multiple times while I am dressed in one of my slutty outfits, bound and allowed to watch at first as. Then I get to clean them both up usually her lover first then my wife. While cleaning his cum from her pussy she describes in detail how good his big hard cock felt pounding her wet cunt and sometimes if I am a good little slut I get to experience his big hard cock pounding my tight sissy ass.

12