Submitting to the Neighbour Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a flash the spoon landed a stinging smack to my inner thigh taking me completely by surprise. Before I could avoid it Mrs Post smacked it into my other thigh. My thighs slapped together defensively while tears dribbled down my cheeks. Mrs Post tapped her spoon reflectively on my knees humming. She continued until I dared to look up.

Her eyes took my breath away. Holding my gaze Mrs Post stopped tapping. Using her wooden spoon she pushed one knee forcing me to spread my legs slightly. Never looking away she pushed my other knee and I spread my legs further. Back and forth she pushed on my knees until my legs were splayed open before her. Unable to look away I started trembling more noticeably while out of the corner of my eye I watched the spoon rise slowly. Mrs Post's stare became almost vacant as the spoon hung there menacingly. I heard my own whimper of fear before the spoon landed. The pain was intense, excruciating. Mrs Post's look never changed as she proceeded to turn my inner thighs crimson.

She abruptly stopped but I was crying too much to notice or care. I was vaguely aware that she had gone back to flicking my even more shriveled dick with her spoon. With a smirk of derision she asked Mrs Jones with disappointment, "Not much life there eh Mary?"

Mrs Jones smirked, "never really was Jean. But then that's what you would expect from a Sissy like this isn't it," she added to Mrs Post's amusement. With a wicked after thought Mrs Jones added, "Better off gelding Sissy's anyways." I wasn't sure what she meant but Mrs Post's nodding agreement made me sick with the possibilities.

"Yes Mary, it's been a while since I've had a useful eunuch around the place," Mrs Post mused while aimlessly flicking my shriveling dick with her spoon. My balls had shrunk up into their sockets either from the cool air or my fear or both, but it made my poor dick looked even that much less significant than usual. Trying to breath I trembled and waited. Mrs Post's flicking became a gentle tapping as she and Mrs Jones smoked. As Mrs Post's dick tapping became more intense I started to whimper in response. While she smacked her spoon with increasing tempo and increasing force she inquired of Mrs Jones, "Well Mary what do you think we should do with our little friends now?"

Mrs Jones took a long reflective draw on her cigarette before announcing through a cloud of smoke, "Send the Sissy to school Edith we still have Gwen to amuse and I have a hair dressers appointment at 10.30."

"Right," Mrs Post smacked my dick harder to punctuate the decision ignoring my yelp of pain, "you heard Mary Sissy it's time for you to run along to school."

"He'll need pants," Mrs Jones interjected drily.

Rising Mrs Post cried out, "Why yes, yes he will," as if the thought had never occurred to her. Beaming down at me she brushed at her clothes absently before turning on Gwen, "You, you stupid cow. Give the Sissy your pants." Her voice had gone cold and hard. Gwen flinched before steadying herself. Without looking down Gwen's face remained a frozen mask of resignation as she awkwardly slipped off the panties bunched about her ankles. Free of her delicate underwear she tossed them towards me while studiously insuring that her skirt and petticoats never slipped to cover her exposed womanhood.

I stared at the panties on the floor before me with awe and trepidation. I was certain that my mother never wore underwear that compared with Gwen's light purple panties sitting bunched up on the floor before me. "Well Sissy," Mrs Post's voice sounded amused, "aren't you going to put on the pretty panties Gwennie is offering you?"

My entire body was screaming that there was no way that I was going to wear women's panties. I looked from Gwen's panties to Gwen who resignedly staring at some point on the floor. Mrs Post's toe starting tapping as I dithered. My ass burned, by cock and balls ached, my inner thighs were on fire. I had been utterly humiliated by these neighbour ladies but my entire life had been seemed to pivot on this moment and there was no way I was going to wear women's panties no how.

Full of defiance I looked up to confront Mrs Post. I was immediately taken aback because she appeared to be neither mad nor threatening. Mrs Post had a knowing smile on her face and glittering eyes full amusement that confused me. She held my gaze while she murmured quietly, "What ever will your mother say." I took a deep breath feeling my willpower waver. "Your father," she inquired faintly and my breathing deepened as I diverted my eyes. "Pick up Gwennie's panties Donald," Mrs Post whispered cajolingly.

The use of my proper name had a mesmerizing effect on me. Licking my lips I reached out tentatively for the luscious looking panties fully expecting to have my hand smacked away at the last moment. When the spoon didn't fall I scooped up Gwen's panties amazed by the cool sensuous feel of them. I sat there half naked holding onto Gwen's panties uncertainly while Mrs Post asked pleasantly, "Isn't it nice of Gwennie to give you her lovely scented panties Donald?"

As if on cue I took a long sniff of the panties in my hands. I had never smelt anything like it. Captivated I savoured the scent of Gwen's panties while Mrs Post purred, "Go on Donald, they feel better than they smell." I looked up to Mrs Post spellbound taking another sniff of Gwen's delicious panties. "Put them on Donald. Hurry now," Mrs Post urged me.

Enthralled I continued to stare at the panties until Mrs Post tapped me none too gently on the head with her spoon sneering down at me, "Hurry now Sissy. Mary has her hair appointment and we don't want to keep our little Miss Gwen here waiting too long for her turn."

Dismayed by the sudden change of tone and fearful of more I quickly pulled the panties over my ankles. To the sounds of their amused chuckling I squirmed about on the floor trying to pull Gwen's panties up my legs. Despite the state of my poor beaten cock, my stinging inner thighs, my well paddled bottom and being the subject of the women's ridicule, I was amazed at the thrill of putting on Gwen's frilly panties. Emotions I did not understand threatened to overwhelm me.

Rising to my knees I slipped them up my sensitive thighs sighing at the luxurious feel of the delightful material. With a deep trembling breath I pulled them up to my waist unable to believe how wonderfully soothing the material felt against my well punished butt. I knelt there before these three women in those lovely purple panties oblivious to them. My rapture was interrupted by the sounds of cruel laughter and I blushed a violent red when I realised my cock was like a rigid tent pole straining against the delicate material. To my dismay a growing wet spot was spreading across the panties front panel.

"Damn Jean," Mrs Jones howled, "the boy really is a little sissy."

Tears of laughter rolled down Mrs Post's cheeks as she joined in, "Fucking unbelievable!" With their laughter ringing in my ears I noticed that Gwen was looking at me with undisguised distaste. Sheepishly I peeked at her exposed pussy before looking for the floor.

While I stared forlornly down at my erect cock in disbelief and the humiliating wet spot Mrs Post stopped laughing. "Sissy," she hissed pointing the toe of her shoe beneath my nose. Dutifully I kissed her shoe. Without having to be told I kissed her other shoe before crawling on all fours to the stop in front of Mrs Jones where I waited for permission to perform this act of obeisance before her.

With a snort of derision she pushed first one foot and then another forward for me to kiss. While I kissed Mrs Jones foot cool fingers slipping beneath the waist of Gwen's panty startling me. With a whimper of distress I continued to press my lips onto Mrs Jones shoe. The fingers slowly purposefully pulled the panty away from my body until I got the point and rose to my knees before Mrs Jones. While old Mrs Jones smirked down at me Mrs Post dumped a load of breakfast cereal flakes into the back of the panties before releasing the panties allowing the elastic waist to snap into my back.

"Enjoy your day at school Sissy," the old harridan snickered.

"Right," thundered Mrs Post's voice, "time you got to school Sissy." I yelped when her fingers entwined in my hair to haul me around on my knees before her. Sneering menacingly down into my face she handed me a piece of paper informing me that, "Here is a note to explain your tardiness Sissy. You need to deliver it to Miss O'Connor understood."

Despite her fingers gripping my hair I managed to nod that I understood. "Right then Sissy get your pants and get the hell out of here," Mrs Post smirked making me worry about why it was so important that the note go to Miss O'Connor.

Distracted I barely heard her dismiss me with a curt, "Go!" A swift kick with the pointy tip of her shoe let me know that I wasn't moving fast enough. Flinching away from a second kick I scurried across the kitchen on my hands and knees to retrieve my clothes from the back hallway. I was just about to pull my own underwear on over Gwen's panties when Mrs Post's voice froze me, "Leave your undies here silly Sissy."

Swallowing hard I set my underwear aside and pulled on my jeans under Mrs Post's watchful glare. As I was about to let myself out my head snapped around at the long keening squeal of pain coming from the kitchen. It was followed immediately by Mrs Jones' voice snarling, "Shut up bitch, you have no one to blame but yourself for this."

Noting my interest Mrs Post smiled before pushing me out the door. Catching my balance I paused for a moment until the door slammed shut before turning on my heal and rushing off towards school. As I hurried along the feel of Gwen's panty rubbing over my still erect cock was sensational but I couldn't ignore the scratch of the flakes against my well spanked bottom. It was a long confusing walk.

When I could finally see the school I balked. I couldn't do it in the condition I was in and turned abruptly towards the park instead. The park was empty and despite the scratching uncomfortable feel of the flakes in Gwen's panties against my bottom I sat on a swing again. Swinging listlessly back and forth was soothing and I allowed my attention to drift. It wasn't until I heard the voice that I realised that there was some one there. I nearly jumped out of my skin and turned startled towards an old man glaring at me balefully who angrily addressing me, "I said, shouldn't you be in school young man." Shocked mute I could only stare at him wide eyed in distress.