Submitting to Them Both

Story Info
Chelsea liked to be in control, until they came along...
7k words
4.44
64.1k
51

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the ear plugs in her ears, she could comprehend only the faintest whisper of the world around her. Her arms were in leather cuffs uncomfortably chained behind her and secured to the ceiling of the dog cage she was kneeling in. The cage had just enough room for her bent over with her legs and thighs likewise secured with leather cuffs attached to the sides of the cage. The harness around her head held the blindfold down over her eyes and a panel over her mouth in which an uncomfortable rubber ball was intruding. She could turn her head slightly, but a collar around her neck was chained to the cage in front of her and the ring in the top of the head harness was locked to the ceiling of the cage, leaving her unable to do much more than that.

The bondage was tight, but that wasn't what this was about. It was about the butt plug in her ass which was already sore from the spanking and the vibrators on her clit and in her snatch. It was about the humiliation of the diaper wrapped around her to catch her fluids. She was utterly humiliated. She never liked to be controlled, she never liked to be dominated, and she never let any man think he could take the upper hand. But here she was, living as a complete submissive slut. And she adored every minute of it.

--

Chelsea was an intelligent, sexy and successful 28 year old woman. As a marketing executive, she had managed to gain the kind of respect and adoration few women in the professional world had received. Since before she had graduated college, she had developed the skills and connections she needed to get those around her to trust her with the most difficult work-and she made it look easy. If only her personal life had lined up so easily.

As an attractive young blonde, Chelsea rarely had issues attracting attention. Men would regularly hit on her or ask her out, often quite aggressively. The feminist in her led her to toss out the most obnoxious of these overtures, but even the meeker men she flirted with acted entitled and demanding or worse: petulant and intimidated by her success and self-assurance.

Mike was one of those guys. He had snuck into a relationship with her within the guise of a charming and caring man. Her loneliness at this point was forcing her to take more chances and she had thought he was finally the sort of man who could accept both her strong, demanding professional persona and her need to be vulnerable in private. Unfortunately, the more she tried to be vulnerable around him, the more he felt the need to raise his own ego at her expense. He went from a kind, caring person to sneering, demoralizing ass almost immediately after they had first been intimate.

The change happened so suddenly, she at first thought he was having personal problems and tried to offer assistance. This brought out the worst in him. After hours of demeaning, nasty comments and days of texts and phone calls from him telling her she shouldn't be mad and that he was just being honest, she broke up with him. This led to the worst insults yet; he chose his words precisely based on what little of her insecurities she'd been able to confess.She shut him, and all other men, out of her life for a while to deal with the pain of the breakup and the lingering fear that she would never meet just one man that would help her feel whole.

--

The breakup had happened in the early winter, just as it was becoming too cold to go outside...not that she wanted to in her current state. It had been 3 weeks since the breakup with Mike and although the initial pain and shock had worn off, she was still far too depressed to spend much time in public. Even less interesting was the attention of the men she would find if she went out. Unfortunately, it was Friday night, and her apartment seemed too lonely for the end of a tough week. After working up the courage, she decided to venture out to the bar down the street to spend a couple of hours alone around other people.

The bar down the street, a favorite brewery among locals, was usually full of small crowds of people her age chatting or playing party games. It wasn't a typical hookup spot, so Chelsea felt comfortable enough walking in wearing loose sweat pants and a black T-shirt bearing the logo of her favorite punk band. Before dressing, she had slipped on some lacy red underwear; she told herself it was for the thrill of dressing sexy under a plain exterior, but the truth was more benign: she had been too busy to do laundry throughout the week and didn't want to smell bad in public.

Upon entering the bar, Chelsea noticed the crowd was much smaller than a typical weekend. Only a couple of tables were occupied, and the bar had only a lone couple sitting and another man waiting to order. As a lonely woman looking to have a relaxing evening in public, it was almost too perfect; no single men to fend off and no wild groups of girls silently judging her for wearing her hair in a ponytail. Chelsea ordered a beer and sat at a table near the bar, and settled down to her new favorite book.

After half an hour of reading, Chelsea lifted her glass only to find it was now empty. Her brain made a quick calculation about whether to give up and return home or stay for another drink, but the emptiness inside her, and the emptiness of her apartment, prompted her to stay. She got up and stood near the bar in the time honored tradition of waiting for the bartender who was always too busy even when nobody was ordering a drink. The couple at the bar near her were becoming more animated, and she eavesdropped for a moment to pass the time. It was then that she heard that they were giggling and chatting about the end to a game named Eradicator.

Eradicator was Chelsea's favorite game. She had picked it up in college on her roommate's suggestion and gotten engrossed in its many minor characters and side missions. For years she had bought anything that had anything to do with the game and had dressed up as 3 different characters for consecutive Halloweens. She just could not hide her interest, and after the guy in the couple noticed her staring, he stopped and acknowledged her.

"Are you a fan?" he asked, drawing the attention of his female companion to her. It wasn't until that moment that she had noted their appearance. Both young, they were attractive but not gorgeous. The man was tall but not towering with a muscular build that carried just enough weight to tell he wasn't too careful with his looks. He had warm facial features and a friendly demeanor with an imposing smile. The woman was also tall, actually about Chelsea's same height, and had dark eyes that carried just a bit of mischief in them. Her body had curves, but she wasn't heavy and her dark hair and clothes gave her an edge that Chelsea found singularly attractive.

Chelsea had a sudden, deep urge that she tried to stifle.

"I...am...a fan of that" she stumbled. Quickly, feeling overwhelmed, her professional skills engaged to save the day. "...sorry, it's been a long day. Yes! I love that game! I'm Chelsea!" She held out her hand to greet the woman, who was sitting closest to her. If the out of the blue introduction had been at all unusual or awkward, they weren't showing it.

"Hi, I'm Lily, and this is Jeremiah" the woman said.

The conversation raced through all of their favorite parts of the game, and quickly moved on to other games, movies and music. Jeremiah and Lily were vibrant, friendly and composed. Even better they were neither threatening nor threatened by her. She told them about her job and career and they gushed over her accomplishments. They were both at different stages of their livelihood; he was older and more accomplished, but welcoming to her thoughts and ideas, and she was just starting to establish herself, but very optimistic and complimentary. Chelsea was enjoying finally having the chance to show herself to someone else without feeling bad about it.

It was at 10:45 that the bartender called last call. He had already started to clean up in preparation for closing-after all there were only the three of them remaining. The time had flown by and Chelsea didn't want to end the night already. As they paid their tabs she made a suggestion.

"Come home with me! I only live around the corner, and I can open a bottle of wine, if you'd like."

Jeremiah looked at his phone, clearly conflicted about the offer.

"We live a bit further away, and I don't think I should drive home after any more drinks."

"I'll get you a cab home, if you'd like. Or you could always sleep on my couch. It's really comfortable." Her attempts to be subtle were not going well.

The two of them looked at each other and smiled.

"Sure, we'd love to."

Chelsea lived in a luxury apartment in a new development near the bar. She had the entire fifth floor of the building she was in, with beautiful views on all sides and an enormous living room with a large multi-section couch. Once inside the three of them relaxed in the living room and chatted first about Chelsea's prized wall art, but as the night went on, the conversations became more and more personal. Jeremiah and Lily hadn't shown a strong attraction to Chelsea at the bar, but it was clear to them now that she had brought them home, that her interest wasn't entirely platonic either. Lily made first contact, playfully running her hands through Chelsea's hair, then lightly kissing her cheek. Jeremiah showed more restraint, simply brushing against her and touching her lightly on her thigh and back.

It wasn't until the bottle of wine had run out that Lily and Chelsea began making out, leaving Jeremiah to begin caressing her breasts in her shirt. Before she knew it, her shirt was off and her pants were down to her knees, the two of them clearly impressed by her choice of undergarments. For once, she was glad she was so lazy about laundry.

"Wow, somebody was secretly on the prowl tonight" Lily exclaimed slyly. Chelsea pouted slightly and turned to show off her ass.

"I wanted to look my best for you."

Lily and Jeremiah began undressing each other.

"Well aren't we lucky. We won the slut lottery!" Lily teased, while simultaneously pulling her in for a kiss.

Jeremiah reached around her and slipped his finger into her panties to massage her clit just slightly. The arousal was plain from her wetness, and she cooed softly when Lily released her kiss.

"What shall we do with her?" Lily asked playfully.

"Whatever she'll let us do." Jeremiah responded.

"Anything!" Chelsea whined. Jeremiah laughed a little.

"Not tonight. But eventually..." he said.

Lily grabbed Chelsea by the hair and pulled, leading her to the bedroom. A King size bed on a large, sturdy 4 post bed frame stood against the wall. The windows were draped, and the furniture stood far from the bed against the interior walls of the bedroom.

"Chelsea, we want you to be our fucktoy" Lily said. Chelsea smiled coyly and nodded.

"We want to own you mind, body and soul. We want to control you. We want to tie you down and gag and use you. We want to punish you and pleasure you. Will you do this for us."

Chelsea was too far down the path to ecstasy to say no. She had never been tied down or punished, but in the moment, she wanted to do anything for them, be anything for them, so she begged.

"Please, please, do anything. Please. Fuck me." Chelsea pulled off her bra and panties

Lily pulled her into a passionate kiss and Jeremiah reached around from behind her and squeezed her breasts. As he pressed a hand down into her nether region he whispered "Say 'red' if you need us to stop for any reason. This is for you and for us. Be a good girl and we'll do more."

Lily released her kiss and sat against the bed. Jeremiah grabbed Chelsea's wrists behind her with one hand and pushed her with his other hand to approach Lily. Once they were close, he grabbed her hair with his free hand and pushed her face into Lily's vulva. She dutifully licked her mistress as she felt Jeremiah pull aside her panties while his erect penis began to brush against her exposed vulva. In a moment of ecstasy she pushed her face hard into Lily's pussy and pressed her tongue deep into her vagina. Within seconds Jeremiah' cock was inside her dripping wet vagina. Chelsea was undone by the pleasure; she screamed into Lily's pussy as she continued to service the other woman. Her orgasm felt like it had been building from the beginning of the evening and was now so near to its climax, she was desperate. Lily's moans only amplified her own need and she slammed back into Jeremiah dick as hard as she could. He released her arms and she threw them around Lily, embracing her tightly and willing the other woman to orgasm. As the other woman began convulsing with pleasure she finally peaked as well, with Jeremiah continuing to pump his member into and out of her trying to secure his own climax. He pushed her over the bed on top of Lily and rammed her repeatedly. Chelsea came again as it became clear that Jeremiah was finally finishing his own orgasm. The three of them collapsed into bed, covered in sweat and cum and ecstasy, and fell asleep.

Chelsea's fortunes had finally reversed.

--

The following day was like a dream. Chelsea woke up sandwiched between Jeremiah and Lily with the previous night roaming through her memory. They got up together and Chelsea made breakfast while Jeremiah and Lily traded off with sharp slaps to her ass for motivation. After breakfast, they returned to the couch where Jeremiah and Lily began to make out.

"On the floor, slut" Lily commanded. Chelsea, not sure how to comply with the command, stood up off of the couch. Lily stood up to and grabbed Chelsea by the hair. She pulled Chelsea's shirt up, exposing her breasts, and her pajama pants down to her ankles.

"Kneel!" Lily exclaimed, and Chelsea immediately fell to her knees looking up at Lily. Lily went around behind her and grabbed her arms, positioning them behind her.

"Whenever Jeremiah and I get frisky, you will get naked and wait for a command on your knees like this. If you don't, or you speak without being spoken to first, you will be punished" she explained. "And since you're new, and you need training, your punishments will be especially harsh."

Chelsea was taken aback by the sudden harshness of the situation, but she was immediately turned on in a deep and overwhelming fashion, so she kept quiet and watched as Jeremiah rose from the couch and tore Lily's clothes off and pushed her down onto all fours on the couch. Once he disrobed himself, he got behind her and touched his hard member to her slit and rubbed her opening and clit with it. After a minute of Lily softly cooing at the teasing, he grabbed her hips hard and pressed into her, pumping all the way a couple of times before beginning to fuck her vigorously. Whenever Lily began to slope forward, he would grab her body hard and lift her back into position, pressing harder than before. He grabbed her hair, groped her tits and rubbed her clit on and off as he continued his furious pace. Finally, he groaned as he presumably came hard inside her, continuing to push as Lily had yet to reach an orgasm of her own. The pumping continued for another minute while Lily built to her climax, releasing with a scream that seemed to penetrate Chelsea's ears. She was desperate for a release of her own at this point, but said and did nothing to disappoint her new mistress.

As Jeremiah and Lily recovered from the warmth of their respective climaxes, they turned their attention to Chelsea, still kneeling on the floor.

"You make a good little toy" Jeremiah said. "Waiting for instructions just like we commanded."

Chelsea was both humiliated and a little proud to have succeeded in following their directions, but she also felt a burning need she had no idea how to placate from her current position. Lily got up from the couch and then stooped down next to her, reaching between her legs to feel the wetness as it slid down her thighs.

"You are properly worked up, but rule number one is you come only when we say. And right now you will not."

The words stung hard and almost pushed Chelsea over the edge. She was going to cry. But Lily got closer to her, and with a gentle tone that betrayed caring and concern for her new lover, she whispered "of course, this is only for our mutual enjoyment. You have your safeword if you feel overwhelmed."

The words calmed her, reminding her of the connection she had with Jeremiah and Lily, the one that underlaid all of the sexual passion and desire. They wanted to make her happy and she wanted to make them happy and she would follow their commands to do it. They took her to the shower and cleaned her head to toe, while caressing and massaging her everywhere. After helping her clean up after the night of drinking and debauchery, they took their leave promising to text her and see her again soon.

--

It was a tough week at work and even tougher one at home. She had started to get used to being alone since she and Mike had broken up, but the previous Friday lingered in her mind, and she desired nothing more than to get back together with her lovers/tormentors for more play. They had texted her as they had promised and offered to get together the coming weekend, but she had family events to attend to, and she didn't want to have to rush out of their embrace into a family engagement...much less if it left her with the smell of sex lingering on her skin. Her family knew of her breakup but certainly not of her new paramours, and she wasn't ready to divulge her secret.

As such, the days dragged by. By Thursday, she was considering begging illness with her family to get together with her new "friends" but thought that would be selfish and even doubted Jeremiah and Lily would approve of her abandoning her family to be with them. Finally, on Friday, the pressure was too much to bear, and with thoughts of the previous weekend in mind, she pressed her fingers to her clit and rubbed herself to an enormous, earth shattering orgasm. It came easily with the tension she had endured, and she immediately texted Jeremiah and Lily to set a date for the following Friday. They insisted on dinner before retiring to their place for some "fun" if all agreed and she quickly accepted. They gave her the name of a restaurant, an upscale bistro near downtown and specified that she should be neatly groomed, and wear only a sexy black dress, high heels and a bra.

Finally, the night in question arrived and Chelsea showered and carefully shaved, wishing to look her absolute peak for her new playmates. She decided to wear the gorgeous black dress she had picked out for the work event where she received her promotion the previous year to Vice President. She picked her very favorite underwear, sleek and stunning and a pair of shoes she had never worn because she hadn't found the occasion. When she showed up at the restaurant, she was already warm from anticipation. She walked in and noticed them at a table in the middle of the restaurant. They rose to greet her, kissing her on the cheek as they took in the sight of her outfit. She too was impressed; Jeremiah was wearing carefully fitted black pants and a dark red button up shirt, unbuttoned at the top, with a black suit jacket. Lily was wearing a beautiful black dress of her own, with silver-white embroidery on it that, on a closer inspection, appeared to be images of spiders.

The conversation was thrilling as usual. Jeremiah and Lily delighted to hear about the new ideas she'd brought to the table in her job, while they went on and on about the fun time they had at a concert he previous evening. Chelsea was immediately comfortable with them in ways she had never been with anyone and the flirtation between them was rising to a new level. Finally, after two courses and a shared dessert, the tone shifted, and Jeremiah and Lily became somewhat serious.

12