All Comments on 'Submitting to Them Both'

by weareanillusion

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Ok

Good story until the urine part. Don't understand why people are obsessed with pee

docmagnusdocmagnusalmost 5 years ago
Response to Anonymous' comment

Re: "Don't understand why people are obsessed with pee."

You will after you try it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Really?!

This is a probably not the best venue for kinkshaming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Amazing

This was really really good! Bit of a long buildup but very detailed and thought out climax. Also I never knew I had a thing for threesomes but this story changed that haha.

teehaateehaaover 4 years ago
I really liked it.

I would love to read another installment or another story from you. You are rather talented.

The plot was somewhat fast... I would have taken some more time to establish the relation between the three and its evolution some more thouroughly. But that's just a matter of personal taste.

Submisky35Submisky35over 4 years ago
More, please

I have to admit, I read Chapter 2 first. Enjoyed it so much I had to go back and read the beginning of this adventure. Now I'll be looking for Chapter 3. Keep writing, please.

AccidentallyKinkyAccidentallyKinkyabout 4 years ago
Hope there’s more.

I read Chapter Two first and then had to come back to read chapter one. You are very talented. I love how you build up the climaxes. Hope there’s more coming (pun intended).

As for Anonymous who doesn’t understand the thing about pee. Firstly kinkshaming much?? Secondly, try it and see.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous