Submitting With Sister Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Outside, more car lights flashed past... once, twice, maybe three times. Perhaps it was the same pervert driver able to see far more than you realised and crawling along at the view for as long as he could. It didn't matter. You were beyond caring what others thought of this wholly unsuitable scene. You were hot, sweaty and delirious with the grimy thrill of it all. You could feel your mascara beginning to run down from the corner of one eye, but simply could not stop pumping. Thrusting into the centre of the schoolboy you'd stolen from civilised society. Ready to fill his bowels with yet another sticky fountain of raw, unfiltered lust. Ready to drag his hips just that little bit closer to yours and pull him further down into your world...

Chapter 14

Half an hour later, the pair of you were hidden in the shadows along the side of just another suburban townhouse. Just about free of the cheek-reddening exaltations that had splattered across the wall of that lonely photo-booth and given Terry yet another slimy skip to his step.

The boy was tugging the high heels from his delicate feet, half-in and half-out of his slutty attire already. A precautionary action you had helped him with many times before, just against the risk that someone heard him climbing in the window so late at night and the fact that he was dressed like a tarted-up little whorelette added even more complications to that scenario. As far as you knew... none of Terry's family had any idea what had been happening to their son over the past month or so. You had been introduced, briefly, as a 'female friend'... but had been too embarrassed by the whole situation to really engage with them at all. As far as they knew, their politely shy offspring had simply met a nice girl at school and now spent an awful lot of time with her family. You weren't even sure if he was facing any repercussions or consternation over those habits. It was so far from the stifling household you had grown up in, or the new one that had adopted you.

Still, you could never complain at another brief opportunity to see Terry's naked form in the moonlight. Goosebumps growing on his skin as he tried to dig through a bag for the more masculine uniform he had been wearing earlier. It seemed strange, watching him try to drag on the false-flag trappings of a 'real boy', even with a generous amount of makeup still all over his face. It seemed so backwards, somehow... so far from who you now knew him to be. Personally, you couldn't remember the last time you wore trousers... or anything that hid your pierced belly-button. The surgery had already been booked to add more than a little weight to your chest... in all honesty, you could hardly wait.

"Come up with me... for just a bit?" The hope was clear and watery in Terry's eyes. He couldn't bear for you to go just yet. You sighed heavily... knowing it would be an early morning's fucking that woke you up, however late you got back to the flat. But still... you couldn't break the boy's heart here, and there tended to be ample opportunities to catch a nap, during your average working day.

The pair of you clambered up the well-known tree that led to his bedroom window. You feeling the wind whistling up under your skirt as you left the ground an awfully good view, should anyone have been around to claim it. Your companion slid the frame open and clambered inside... waiting a moment or two for any sounds of sudden interest from the otherwise silent house. Then beckoned you on inside, to land upon his soft bed.

The room seemed like any general teenagers, with perhaps just a few subtle hints of something more. Hanging proudly on the back of his door was a schoolgirl outfit Skeg had bought him, most certainly not up to standards for his own institution. Somehow his parents had clearly never noticed it, hidden in plain sight. Much like the secret collection of thongs and lacy underwear stuffed to the back of his drawers, some of which had once belonged to you... and perhaps never been washed since. Or the high-heels secreted to the back of his wardrobe and glittering miniskirts and bikinis hidden inside rarely-worn suits. The only real sign of the boy's submissive new reality were the posters on his wall... which had all slowly become androgynous characters upon their knees. Tongues out and eyelashes fluttering. Unregistered role models for any sissy femboy looking to earn himself a place below the table.

You listened to him tiptoe off to wash his face, and relieve a bladder that you yourself had been pushing against, not so long ago. It was so strange to be staring up at someone else's ceiling, like the snuck-in girlfriend of so many mainstream sitcoms. It was almost soothing, to hear your heart beating in your ears for what was really a more normal state of trepidation than you were used to. If his parents really did wake up now it would be... awkward... but not world ending by any measure. They would just see their son as having snuck in his slightly under-dressed friend late at night. The kind of teenage hijinks which were actually swiftly forgiven. With no knowledge that you were both, in fact, still filled with the semen of several different strangers and had just screwed each other senseless in full public view. It really was a veneer of normality that you so rarely got to breach the surface of these days... A reminder that outside the shop and flat, another world still kept turning over, the same as it ever had.

Terry finished in the bathroom and returned to snuggle down next to you. Before long you were both just naked again. Softened penises touching beneath the covers and breath stirring against each other's cheeks. Cuddling up in the womb of the night, a place of limbo that belonged to neither side of your existence.

Chapter 15

You woke up to a strange softness, not the usual battered mattress of the flat. For a moment you thought you were back in your own bed in your parents house. That everything that had happened with your sister and Skeg and all the others, was just a dream... But then you spied the smear of makeup upon the pillow, left there by your own face. You hadn't meant to stay the night here, so hadn't taken it off. Your eyes felt sticky and crusty from all the mascara and eyeliner still glueing their lids shut... offering the perfect excuse to just keep them shut and drift back off to sleep.

Other matters called though... and demanded you force yourself upright. A young sissy couldn't spend the entire evening before having her lower colon filled with spunk, without needing to relieve herself come morning. Terry was still slumbering, so you took the risk of clambering out from between the bedsheets and creeping through the silent house.

It was only when you were securely locked in that further haven, that it struck you you were still completely naked. Wandering around with little to no clothing was such a casual part of your life above the tool shop, that it barely even registered anymore. Yet here, the sight of the son of the household's femboy lover, completely exposed... might certainly cause a stir. A sudden nervousness came over all of you, setting the soft hairs on your nape alight. But of course, there was nothing you could do for the moment. You were trapped with your fears and your thoughts. Grasping for any string of focus and distraction.

It dawned on you that you had also been considering yourself as a 'her', ever since that morning where you had first dropped your panties in front of that jury of three. While Terry remained, to your mind, 'him'. It seemed nothing to be considered a girlfriend by his family, classmates or strangers in the street. Yet, how would they react... to see what dangled between your legs, if they caught you here and now? Did they have any inkling, that their youngest child was anything more or less than the heteronormative expectation? That, day by day... he was becoming a more and more dedicated cock-swallower. You wondered how Terry himself saw you, or him? He had fallen for you thinking you were a girl, after all... and just sort of followed along with every revelation after. It didn't matter to him who you were... as long as you were you.

It was just as you were reaching the door, having washed off and rinsed away such quandaries... that the very sounds you didn't want to hear rang true. Out in the corridor a door opened, and footsteps sent the floorboards creaking. Split second decision making took over. You had already slid the latch open, and couldn't very well slam it back closed without drawing attention. So instead your only option was to hop into the bathtub and hide behind the shower curtain. Someone's heart was beating a thousand times a second in your ear and every inch of your uncovered skin prickled with lightning fear. You hoped against hope that whoever it was would just wander on past, towards the kitchen... but your life had never been so lucky.

The bathroom door opened and someone came in, though you had no way of knowing who it was. The sounds of a bottom hitting toilet seat and the following watery tinkle made you inordinately embarrassed. There was no escaping this situation now. If they caught you they'd definitely decide you were some kind of pervert... and not even any of the kinds that you actually were. All you could do was hold your breath and shiver with barely-restrained nervous adrenaline.

Chapter 16

Before the first entrant had even flushed... there was another frustrated knock on the door. A muffled voice on the far side wheedled: "Moooom, let me in! I really need to go!"

You heard a heavy sigh closer by, and the resigned sound of a mother giving up on her only moment of peace. She got up and flicked the latch, but clearly made no move to exit the room.

"Alright, alright... but I need to get ready so we'll have to share."

The hurrying newcomer didn't seem too perturbed by this arrangement, so you guessed correctly that it was Terry's older sister. A tall and ferocious girl who's bullish behaviour had been extensively recounted by your fellow sissy. You had only met her once, but had seen immediately the predatory way she looked at you... the same look some of your clients got if you were about to have a rough and sore evening. The dominant and sadistic, unable to help but recognise those they could bend to their desires and whims. Much like yourself... you felt a lot of who Terry was, possibly stemmed from this particular sibling.

"Did you hear your brother get in last night?" Asked the matriarch of the family, shuffling through some pots of creams and poultices near the sink.

"No... He must've been out pretty late with that skank again."

"Fiona! Don't call her that! She seems like a perfectly nice young-"

"Don't kid yourself Mom... You saw the way she dresses. I bet she's got five more like our spindly dweeb on the hook... Bleeding 'em all dry."

The accusations hurt. Not least because Terry's mother didn't exactly turn around and disagree... nor because the truth was possibly worse. You felt so guilty, listening in to these private judgements of your perceived sins.

"Well... At least he's met someone... I was starting to worry he was-"

"A little cocksucker? He totally still is Mom... I wonder if she has a brother he's after, or something...?"

The older woman sighed again, clearly despairing a little at her foul-mouthed daughter. Yet still did not go out of her way to defend Terry himself.

"Well either way... all these late nights can't be good for his schoolwork. I'll have to wake him up now. Don't take too long in the shower okay?"

The sound of one player leaving left you with very little time for relief... before pure terror set in. 'Fiona' took very little time at all to finish up on the toilet and reach for the shower curtain. She pulled it aside in one quick flourish and, in a flash; you were face to face with the equally shocked and surprised features of Terry's sister. She took several age-long seconds to look you up and down: Taking in who you were. How exposed you were... and what additional features that exposure was revealing. All you could do was cower meekly in the corner of the bathtub, as she slowly made judgement over your fate. A sly smile crept across her lips, a wicked glint within her eyes. You knew then that screaming for her parents to call the police was not on the cards... but that other plans might be afoot.

The awkward silence dragged on. Almost to the point where you were freed from your paralysis enough to try and speak a word in your own defence. Except... she immediately placed a finger across your lips. The much-taller girl discarded her night clothes and stepped into the bathtub with you. She set the shower running and proceeded to begin washing herself, just as if you weren't there. You were forced to simply remained huddled beside her knees, blinking away the constant splashes of soapy water that ricocheted toward your eyes. You barely dared look up, at the unveiled form of a twenty year old woman in all her glory. Terry had revealed she did gymnastics at some semi-professional level... and the muscular curves of her frame made it all too apparent.

Halfway through, she handed you the washcloth. Watching from above as you begrudgingly gave yourself a half-hearted scrubbing as well. Normally, considering the... grimier aspects of your lifestyle... You took personal hygiene very seriously, and enjoyed your long, cleansing moments as a chance to be rid of yesterday's soreness and stains. This, however, was possibly the most unbalanced you'd ever felt... scrubbing your slender limbs in front of a silent, threatening witness.

Once you were done, she simply turned the water off. Pulling you to your feet and offering a large, fluffy towel. It was wrapped in one of these each... that she stuck her head into the corridor, checking the coast was clear before dragging you along by the hand. You scurried after her as quickly as you could, still with no idea quite what was happening. Yet, over your shoulder... you could see the door to Terry's room. That was apparently not where you were headed.

Chapter 17

You watched the door pull closed with fear and bemusement. Suddenly... you were alone, in the middle of a strange bed in an empty room, just one wall away from the much cozier space where you'd spent the night. All around were the trappings of a young woman on the cusp of adulthood: open wardrobe full of going-out dresses, scattered bras and high-heels and, in the corner, a set of exercise equipment and training weights that you doubted you could even begin to lift. It was like when Dave took you along to his house or gym... just a gulping reminder of how feeble and delicate your own physicality was really, compared to those who had put the work in.

You wriggled a little, trying to breathe through your nose. The first thing Fiona had done was immediately stuff a pair of panties from her drawer straight into your mouth. You had squeaked in muffled confusion at this sudden gagging, but she had just smiled and pushed you bodily down onto her bed. From there she had grabbed your arms and pulled them up and together, trapping your toweled form between her hips as she tied your wrists to the centre posts of her headboard. She had used the soft, fabric belt of a dressing gown to achieve this... and had another just to hand for your ankles as well. She didn't secure these to anything else, but left them bound tightly together, without any hope of pulling one free. Then she had simply got dressed and left, completely ignoring your occasional, pleading whines from behind a wall of cotton.

You could move your body fairly freely, and could probably spit the panties out of your mouth if you really tried. But bending with your stomach to bring your feet up above your head didn't really achieve anything... and in fact just risked opening up the towel which was all you had covering you. More to the point, you didn't know exactly what you'd do if you did regain the ability to yell or thump for attention. Call out for Terry at the risk of attracting his parents instead? Your meek determination not to make this any worse for him than it already was really boiled down into knowing you'd just have to wait this out and see what his sister had planned.

For a brief moment, you heard his voice in the corridor, replying to his mother's insistence that he'd be late for school if he didn't hurry up. You imagined him waking up in confusion at the empty bed... deciding that you must have left in the night. Perhaps not registering the clothes you'd still left scattered about in his late-night bleariness. You imagined them all sitting down to breakfast somewhere below, chatting about normal family things while Fiona shot teasing, meaningful smirks across at her bemused little brother. You imagined all this because there was precious little else to do, trapped and strung out like a fly in a web. Your still-wet hair flowed out around your head. Your arms complained of this unnatural position to be held in, shoulders at max stretch. One of your small, shaven testicles itched... but there was absolutely no way to reach it. You squirmed your little hips in the humiliating discomfort of it all, but had no choice at all but to wait for the black widow who had caught you to unveil her further schemes.

It bothered you that the thing that bothered you most... was the idea that you really should be back at the shop. Getting ready to spend another day pleasuring your regulars and strangers off the street alike. Your dearest sister might be worrying about you, or all the others in their varying fashions. But it was your duties as an always-open set of warm holes which called out to you. People had come to rely on you as part of their daily routine, popping in for a quick blowjob on their way to work. You liked the casual regularity that your life of prostitution had taken on. You felt proud to be that little ray of sunshine in other's day to day drudgery. All of which was bleeding away by the second as this sibling of your fellow sex-pet decided how to make use of all she'd just learned.

It sent you into minor spirals of panic and palpitations. Your mouth felt dry and tongue heavy. Your asshole unnaturally empty. Were you really so habitually addicted to being used as a cockholster, that a morning without sent you skittish? It was a worrying realisation to come to... yet one that came from the centre of your heart. If you weren't being fucked, then someone else would need to pick up the slack. Which meant your heavily pregnant sister would be drowning in spare cocks. That was, after all... why Terry and Katie were being trained up in the first place: The tool shop now had an always-open reputation to uphold. You and your sibling had single handedly made it into a pillar of the local community. A small family business that everyone knew and loved. What more could a haphazard brothel hope to be?

Chapter 18

After what seemed like an entire age of man... Terry's sister returned. You had heard two cars leave through the open slit of her bedroom window. Which presumably meant you were now alone in the house with this smirking predator. She certainly prowled like some carnivorous feline, as she circled her own bed. Taking time to enjoy and admire the quivering treat she had cornered. A trailing hand reached down and unwrapped the towel from you, leaving your smooth and naked form exposed for her inspection.