Submitting With Sister Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When all was said and done, after dessert, you finally escaped that house. You had considered popping to the bathroom to remove the silicon lump from your rear... but hadn't really known where you'd put it. To your mind, setting off an awkward discovery among Terry's family was far worse a risk than just trying to keep the bloody thing from falling out as you walked home. The idea of ducking into an alley and just discarding it seemed wrong as well... it belonged to someone else after all. You would take it home, clean it, then make sure it got back to Fiona. In the meantime its swollen presence inside you was actually almost comforting in a way... it gave you a warming focus against the chill of the night.

Mel also left at the same time as you, offering a lift back to the shop. This you politely declined, quite convinced that if you got in that young woman's car you might very well not make it home for another week or two. So instead she dragged you out of sight and shoved her tongue down your throat, forcing one of your little hands into her pants and getting you to masturbate her to completion, one last time. You didn't really mind... you had time to kill anyway.

For, sure enough... once Mel had driven off, and all the lights had slowly clicked off within that suburban fortress in which you'd been trapped. The window you'd been watching slid open. Terry clambered his way down, dressed once again as a slutty, young femboy. You kissed and held hands, as he slipped on his high heels. Then walked out together, into the night.

In the distance the tool shop called... surely filled with pent-up friends and strangers desperate to fuck you both. Yet there was a long waddle left between you and there...

Who knew what else might happen... before you made it back. What further sordid adventures might claim you. You looked up at the pretty, make-up'd whore you'd made from your schoolboy companion... and were glad to have his company. Whatever the world laid in wait... you'd face it together. As good, little sluts.