All Comments on 'Subroutine Ch. 06'

by KallieHF

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
hardcastle_jameshardcastle_jamesalmost 4 years ago
Great story

Can't wait for the next

I would love to have a box under my bed

ModsognirModsogniralmost 4 years ago

Thank you so much for continuing this story. I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Thank you for coming back to this! I hope there is more.

I’d assumed with Harper’s seemingly innate desire to control that she’d been altered to be some sort of drone controller, but this seems not to have been the case after all. I hope she doesn’t lose all of her conflicted struggle, and in any case I look forward to finding out more of the mystery you have in mind...

LatexDeviant117LatexDeviant117about 1 year ago

Late reader, but I gotta say these chapters have been fantastic! This is one of my favorite stories on this site (is there perhaps an obvious reason — Mind Control, Latex? Anyone?). I particularly love this chapter because it is such a twist. The way you dig into with the rising tension is just awesome. The final twist at the end was just perfect! Super awesome! This has the same tension has a lot of classic mystery thrillers, I swear! Makes me nervous to even continue reading!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKallieHF@KallieHF
Hi! I'm Kallie, a writer of erotic stories - mostly mind control and hypnosis-themed erotica, but I have written other stuff in the past and may do again. The main platform for my writing is my Patreon page, and by throwing me a few dollars a month on there you can ensure I ke...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES