All Comments on 'Subservient One'

by spider007

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Another Wacc and pimp story.

Shit,most of the new writers(not authors) are WACC ,the American society has begun to deteriorate to a cuckold society.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wrong catagory you fucktard.

It should be in BDSM or non-con or even non-erotic. What the fuck is hot about abusing and degrading a person? Real sub/dom relationships are complicated but the the simple fact is there is ALWAYS a safe word and once used, the scene stops completely. It puts the sub in control, otherwise, it's not a balanced relationship, it's abuse. You wouldn't treat your dog the same way you treated this woman so go back to your parents basement you half wit retard.

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRiderover 12 years ago
well.......

Wrong category, in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
mmmmmmmmmm

Then she got cunt rot gave good old hubby aids and they all died a slow painfull death hip hip orar yeaaaaa I just love a happy endinge2

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Lots of fun

Lots of fun for someone with the I.Q. of ten.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
oh come on guys give this guy some rest

he is just a bit troubled. calls himself spider and that together with a picture of a eagle and ends it with 007.

so I really guess he is only a bit confused between his real life reading comics watching old tv-movies and some nature film from walt disney production and the newest is that he found the porn stash of his dad.

so watch out and don't trample the little spider

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Too bad they don't have a "Stupid Stories" Category

This one would be in the Hall of Fame, for sure.

hansbwlhansbwlover 12 years ago
Wrong section!

Right place for this story is the Humor section.

DmitryDmitryover 12 years ago
AS

I always say, when reading bla-bla stories. TOOO MUCH BLA_BLA. This stuf reads like the manual for illiterate half breads. If you write, make sure your stories grab readers by the balls. You need suspense, betrayal, love, sex, pain.... This story is too blend. WHY??? Because you give everything away too soon. Suck-suck-suck, fuck-fuck-fuck that is all. Read manyeyedhydra's stories and you will see what I mean. it was a long story, just for that 3*s. GOOD LUCK and do not thank me.

demantoiddemantoidover 12 years ago
Too funny...

And too silly. I applaud the effort, though. Just missed being hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Poor !!!

Please stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Appalling

Just stop now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
1*

Is this writer capable of telling an erotic story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This Isn't BDSM or D/s.... It's Just Abuse

I had D/s fantasies starting from childhood and most of my adult relationships involved D/s one form to another. That level depended on the woman. And while I've spanked, caned, used my belt, and slapped, the idea of this moron banging her head against the the table legs is appalling. There is nothing D/s about that, it's simply abuse. Now some girls get off and being scolded, etc, so I would do that with them a bit, but I would never call them stupid or worthless or some shit like that as this idiot in the story. The dirty talk was during sex and outside of that while we may have some light Dom/sub interaction I treated them with love and respect. This guy is simply abusive.

Second, one of the rules I would have is I can fuck other women when I wanted to. I would tell them this very early on in dating so if that was not cool with them they can end it and no harm done (first, second or third date the topic would come up). And while I would sometimes tease them about giving them to another man or even play it up. Like one gf I had blindfolded and kneeling in the living room I went and knocked on the door and opened it and told her a friend came in and was going to watch me fuck her, and maybe I'll let him fuck her. Not sure she completely bought it, but just the possibility made it exciting for her. But I'm pretty sure the guy in this story is closet gay or at least heavy bi. And pretty sure so is the author of this story. What man would want to see his woman with the jism of dozens of men in and on her and then want to fuck her after that. I'm totally for gay rights and all that, but the idea of another man's cock in my vicinity or his cum anywhere it can touch my body is unthinkable. There is no way I would be hard with that.

There is a fine line between a healthy D/s relationship and abuse, just like there is between making love and rape. They may involve a lot of the same acts, but the intention of the participants makes all the difference. Parts of this story is D/s and parts are simply abuse, so makes the whole thing abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wrong category

This belonged in the "Stupid Shit" category. This was just violence for no rhyme or reason other than he's an asshole that belongs in prison. Ugly story.

1 star

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous