All Comments on 'Substitute'

by litpervgrrl

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
an excellent story...

Short and to the point... nicely written too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Substitute

this was an excellent story, hope needed to see a shrink to get rid of her hang ups.

SmoothboySmoothboyover 19 years ago
Fantastic

Excellent story, as usual. I love getting blow jobs like that!

--smoothboi

vandal24@excite.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
really sexy story

this is awesome - well written, yummy. oh, i wish...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Superb Story

This was the most erotic and different story I have read in a long time. I am surprised the author can write so well using only one hand. :)

zombie22zombie22over 19 years ago
Very nice!

Original and very sexy. A great combination.

High DesertHigh Desertover 18 years ago
Great, just too short.

Loved the plot and the descriptions. I actually had a situation happen to me very similar to this one when I was 15. They weren't roomates, but good friends. The one who blew me was pretty ugly, the other one I dated for a few years. Well anyways I would have loved to gotten off but it was just a little short.

callmQ67callmQ67about 18 years ago
Holy shit!

That was the hottest story I've read in many months. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Comment

Beautiful! So nice to enjoy a good tale without the distraction of faulty grammer, spelling and miss-used words.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

If these stories were officially judged, and I were one if the official judges, this o e would not only rank five stars, but also judges choice award. To me you accomplished portaging the perfect blend of sexuality, friendship and trust.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

litpervgrrl, you are going to put the makers of Viagra out of business! The only way I could get my 63 year old dick harder is imagining being with you, and exploring all of our openings!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous