All Comments on 'Substitute for Dad Ch. 05'

by Risktaker48

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
need a chapter 6

I would hate to think that she would be with other man now that she is with her son

rather see it a that she has sex with magie while her son is at work.

maybe have lizzie join her mom.

Decal_lastDecal_lastover 3 years ago

I have really enjoyed this story and wish you would carry on some more chapters to see what occurs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dad been dead 7 weeks and not buried yet. All the sex she had and not on the pill. Loved the story but plenty of scope for more of her sexual adventures

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thought it was good until this chapter...now I'm regretting why I had to waste my time with a cheat whore story.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a10 months ago

Honestly enjoyed this story. The mother has more honesty and backbone than I thought. The son is mature beyond his years. I would love to read a Chapter 6 - Announcement of the Baby! I would like to read about the interplay between mother, maggie and sean. Only in fiction do you find "people" who are so self-aware, self-secure and have such a strong sense of self that they accept the needs/wants of their mate. They do not try to change them. There is no emotional abandonment, no implied or actual physical abuse and no positional power play. Unfortunately, in real life, people can not distinguish between love and sex. Likewise, too many puritanical, hypocritical, and closed-minded people continue to live life without accepting the fact, that love has no boundaries. Only humans have artifically created boundaries.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRisktaker48@Risktaker48
I've finally started finishing some new stories (too many plot lines in my head), hopefully I will start completing more soon. Most of my writing is fantasy stories at the moment some are based on my own experiences. You dear reader will have to work out which! Thanks in advan...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES