Substitute Hostesses

Story Info
Wives fill-in at dinner with Japanese businessmen.
3.4k words
4.13
21.1k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SUBSTITUTE HOSTESSES

"Oh shit. Shit, shit, shit." Exclaimed my good friend, brother-in-law and business partner Greg.

"What's the problem?" I asked.

"They were promised that there would be hostesses at the dinner, like they have in Japan."

I asked him, "Were you supposed to arrange something?"

Greg said, "Yes, but I fucked up. I forgot."

Greg and I, along with Anthony, Greg's father and my father-in-law (I am married to his daughter) were partners in a real estate management company and we were trying to negotiate a long-term deal with a Japanese company. It would significantly improve our company's finances and, after years of struggling, would put us on a solid foundation. Three Japanese businessmen had come for a four-day visit and we were hosting them in a final dinner before they left. Things had seemed to go well, but we were aware there was competition. They had visited with another firm the week before they met with us. When we made our presentations, we knew that the Japanese were comparing our ideas to those of the previous firm.

There were three Japanese who were the senior managers of their company and a translator, who was not of the same status as the three big-wigs. The managers had Japanese names but we referred to them among ourselves as Mr. A, Mr. K and Mr. Y. The translator's name was Yamato, a nick-name.

When making the arrangements, Yamato had told us about the idea of a farewell dinner with hostesses. We heard from Yamato that the previous group had done a really nice job at their farewell dinner. A few hours before dinner, Yamato and Greg had been going over the arrangements when Yamato mentioned the need for hostesses. That's when Greg realized that he had forgotten.

Greg and I spoke with Yamato and asked what the hostesses were supposed to do. He mentioned the geisha custom in Japan and said the hostesses would serve the dinner, pour drinks and provide friendly conversation and "friendliness". He said the previous group had provided two beautiful young ladies in kimonos who were the hit of the evening. I fibbed and said we had hostesses coming already and explained that I was just interested in the expectations and customs.

Greg and I quickly huddled and tried to come up with a solution. He made a couple of calls and tried to arrange something but got nowhere. We couldn't find anyone who even provided such a service. The only thing we found were strippers and escorts, but even then, there was no one available. When we confided in Anthony, he was pissed. He cursed at his son Greg, calling him every name he could think of. He just looked at me with a look of derision. He never thought that much of me. I wasn't good enough for his precious daughter. Anthony said we had fucked-up and we needed to fix it and stormed out.

We were all staying in a nice hotel in downtown Chicago. The wives of Greg, Anthony and me (Anthony and Grace's daughter) had accompanied us but had stayed out of the way. They hadn't even met the Japanese, except for Grace, who had a brief introduction. My wife, Darcey, Anthony's daughter, and Greg's wife Tara, had spent the week shopping and sightseeing in the city.

Greg came up with the only idea that made sense, to have our wives be the hostesses. As we explained it to them, we downplayed their concerns about what they would have to do and whether they would be expected to do anything sexual. We assured them, based upon what Yamato had said, that it would just be a tame dinner, with no fooling around. I wasn't sure about that, but Greg was very convincing. We weren't aware of the Japanese custom of understating things. The two ladies understood the importance of the potential business deal and knew that if we didn't do well with the dinner, we would probably lose the opportunity. We had worked hard for a number of years to attract the interest of a big investor and spent months working on the visit by these Japanese men. The stakes were high and it was worth having our two wives pretend to be hostesses. We would not say that they were our wives.

We had to get them something to wear. Grace called around and found a shop that sold kimonos and ordered two in Darcey's and Tara's sizes. Tara is a bit taller and has bigger boobs than my wife, but Darcey has a very nice ass and her tits are pretty nice as well. The kimonos arrived half-an-hour before we were supposed to meet for dinner in a Japanese restaurant near the hotel. The ladies were surprised when Grace unwrapped the kimonos and found that there was less to them than expected. They were loose on top and relatively short, with a slit up the side to show off the girls' legs. The top of both kimonos were cut to show a lot of cleavage. When the wives were trying them on, they realized that their bras would show if they wore them. Thus, they decided they needed to go without bras. Each of the ladies ended up wearing the kimono, a pair of underpants and shoes. The shoes would come off when they entered the restaurant per Japanese custom. Darcey and Tara looked really good, very sexy. We took a few photos before we walked to the restaurant with Darcey's dad, Anthony. Grace stayed behind in the hotel.

Darcey and Tara quickly read on the internet a little about how they were supposed to act in serving Japanese men. The dinner started out well. The three gents really perked up when they saw the women in their nice outfits. The ladies moved about, serving all three of the men with a lesser amount of attention to us three Americans and Yamato. Everyone was sitting on the floor on tatami mats at a low table covered with food, with our legs crossed underneath us. The ladies had to get close to the men they were serving to reach their drinking glasses and to serve the food and remove the dishes. The cook would send out dishes to a table and the girls would serve the three Japanese while the rest of us served ourselves.

The three Japanese men were 'handsy', taking advantage of opportunities to feel-up Darcey and Tara. The ladies tried to resist at first, but the men continued and showed some irritation when Darcey pushed their hands away. Anthony looked at his daughter and daughter-in-law and gave them a disapproving expression. They both knew that if they continued to resist or slapped one of the Japanese that the business deal would be ruined. The stakes were high and I could see the confusion in my wife's face as she resolved to let the businessmen have their way with her.

When the ladies leaned over to serve food or refresh drinks, their tits were on display and no doubt, the Japanese could see all the way to their pink nipples. I saw Mr. Y reach into my wife's top and fondle her right breast. With the short kimono with slits along the legs, the ladies were showing a lot and the Japanese would occasionally lift up their dresses to look at their panties. With just the kimono and a pair of panties, the women were very sexy and also quite vulnerable. Tara had Mr. A's hand on her thigh and I could tell when he reached her panties and slid a finger under the material to touch her pussy.

Japanese meals last for a couple of hours. We neared the final course, coffee and dessert. By then, Tara's breasts were both out and she stopped trying to put them away. I had seen two of the Japanese with their hands under my wife Darcey's dress, stroking her panties. I learned later that Mr. K had reached under her panties and touched her pussy. She moved to keep him from sticking a finger in her vagina so he moved his hand around and felt her bare ass. Mr. A pulled down Darcey's top, exposing her breasts. He fondled and then sucked on both of my wife's tits. Her father Anthony was unusually quiet and tried to avoid looking at his daughter being molested and exposed. He'd probably never seen her bare breasts; now he was watching strangers fondle and suck on them.

As we turned to drink our coffee, the lights were dimmed and the three Japanese businessmen leaned back against cushions. They loosened their pants. I thought they were just getting comfortable, but they unbuckled their belts and opened their pants. I looked at Yamato and asked what was happening. He said, "Blow jobs."

I looked at Greg with a questioning look. He was surprised and whispered, "Yamato said fellowship, no sex." It seemed that the definition of sex included only intercourse, not fellatio.

Greg looked at his dad, Anthony with a questioning look. He was silently asking if we should stop everything or let things proceed with his daughter and daughter-in-law expected to suck the cocks of the Japanese men while the rest of us watched. It turned out to be even worse than that. Anthony mumbled, "Gotta do it to close the deal." I was amazed that he was wanting his daughter to suck cock in front of him, and do it for business/money.

Darcey, the dutiful daughter and my wife and Tara, the daughter-in-law, got the message and crawled over to the three men. Tara knelt in front of Mr. K. We watched as she fondled his cock, and then licked it before putting it in her mouth. She turned so we couldn't see what she was doing. Darcey put her mouth in Mr. A's crotch and began to suck on his cock. Mr. Y, who was not being tended to, pulled Darcey's ass toward him and put his hand under her kimono and began to rub her ass. It soon became apparent that he was pulling her panties down and she could do nothing about it. I saw her panties reach her knees. Mr. Y had lifted her dress, exposing her ass to the rest of us. Her father and I, her husband, watched as the man put his fingers inside her cunt and began to move his fingers in and out. Darcey gasped as she continued to suck on the hard cock of Mr. A. We could clearly see the cock going into her mouth. Mr. Y continued to finger her pussy and pulled her panties past her knees and then down her legs and off. Mr. A had pulled back the front of my wife's dress, and played with her tits while she blew him. It was incredibly erotic watching this scene. While I was offended by having my wife molested, we had volunteered for this and the men didn't know she was my wife and Anthony's daughter. Darcey's legs were spread with Mr. Y's fingers pumping in and out. Then Mr. A came in her mouth. He held her head so she had to swallow most of his load. She choked and swallowed most of it. I could see the signs of an orgasm as she was used by these two gentlemen.

Tara had gotten Mr. K off and had moved to Yamato. I didn't expect him to get involved in this, but he took advantage of the opportunity.

When Darcey sat up after blowing Mr. A, her top was pulled open; it was ripped and hung partly down her shoulders and her breasts were fully exposed. She moved to suck on Mr. Y's cock, but he took the role of a good host and directed her to suck the cock of one of us three Americans. She pulled her top up a little, but it still gaped open. I wanted her to suck me, but Mr. Y directed her to Greg's cock. Her brother, Greg opened his pants and Darcey took his cock in her mouth. She was two feet away from her daddy, who tried to look away, but glanced over from time-to-time. As the senior guy, the Japanese deferred to him and wanted him to get special treatment. Greg shot his come into his sister's mouth rather quickly. She pulled off as he came and most of it went on her tits.

Tara had finished off Yamato and was looking around for who was next. Mr. Y sent her to me. Now Tara is a hot looking woman, I had never seriously thought about doing anything with her. She crawled in front of me. Her top was also pulled open and I could see her red nipples on her ample breasts. Without saying anything, she took my cock in her mouth and began to suck on me. Mr. Y moved behind her and pulled down her panties and lifted her dress to expose her ass. He put his fingers in her cunt and pumped away, removing her panties from her legs as he finger-fucked her. She looked into my eyes and I could see she was having a sexual high. She quietly came with my cock in her mouth.

Yamato then directed my wife, who had just finished with Greg to suck Anthony's cock. He was telling her to suck her father's cock. She looked at me and then at him with a pleading look on her face. Anthony was focused on the business deal. He undid his pants and pulled his already hard cock out of his pants. Darcey looked at her father and he gave a nod and pulled her head toward his cock. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. My father-in-law was holding my wife's head in his crotch and was moving his hips, fucking his daughter's mouth. At Mr. A's urging, he pulled Darcey's kimono up over her ass. Mr. A pushed her legs apart and put his fingers in her vagina. He reached up and with Anthony's help, pulled her kimono down off her shoulders, leaving her topless. She was naked except for the kimono bunched around her waist. One man was fingering her cunt while the other, her father, fucked her mouth while I watched. I was getting angry and wanted to put a stop to the whole thing. Then Anthony came, shooting his come into his daughter's mouth. He acted like he was really enjoying it, holding her head to make her swallow while he laughed. The bastard really was enjoying it. I came in Tara's mouth and sagged back with conflicting feelings about what was happening.

Everyone had come except for the ring-master, Mr. Y. He pulled Darcey back onto the table with her head in his direction. He opened her mouth and stuck his cock in. He pumped away, intending to put a fourth load of cum in my wife's mouth. Darcey's lower body was spread out. She was lying on her back, in front of her father. Her legs were spread with her pussy pulsing as she was taken. She was coming while spread out in front of Daddy. She has a nice blonde pussy and pink lips below. Mr. Y motioned for Anthony to fuck her. Fortunately, Anthony's cock was soft. Mr. Y's answer for that was to have Tara suck her father-in-law's cock to get it hard. The intent was plain, Tara was to get his cock hard so he could fuck his daughter while all of us watched. Tara soon had him hard and whispered to him, "Don't come yet." I still don't know if she was trying to keep him from coming in her mouth or was wanting him to save it for his daughter.

Anthony's cock got hard and he pulled Tara off of him. He moved forward, acting like he was just one of the guys and aimed his cock at his daughter's cunt. When he put himself inside her, I couldn't believe it. Mr. Y was excited by it and held Darcey's mouth as he came in her mouth. I was going to stop Anthony, but Tara climbed on top of me and sat in my lap. She kissed me and said "Don't mess the deal up now. We're almost there." She slid my revived cock into her cunt. Tara was extremely warm and wet inside. She had definitely been turned on by the evening of being groped, sucking cocks and using her mouth on her husband's daddy's cock. I couldn't help myself and shot a load of cum into Tara's wide-open box. When she pulled away, I saw Anthony pulling up from Darcey. His white semen was dripping out of her gaping cunt; he had fucked his daughter for business. Darcey laid there for a few minutes. She slowly got up without looking at her father or her brother. Tara kissed Greg as she tried to put herself back together.

That ended the evening. The two women left, after all they were only hostesses. They left their panties behind with the Japanese and their kimonos were wrinkled, torn and stained. Anthony, Greg and I talked business a little more with the Japanese and then said our goodbyes. It seemed like we had a good chance from what they said. We didn't grasp the Japanese custom of not saying 'no' to anything, but subtly sending the message. As we walked back to the hotel, the three of us were quiet. Anthony didn't say a word and he never would. He had fucked his daughter and gotten blow jobs from her and his son's wife.

I'd like to say we got the business, but we didn't. The other firm didn't either. The Japanese stayed with a company that had their previous contract. We had to doubt their sincerity; we suspected that they were just looking for a good time and weren't even considering doing business with us. I thought they may have realized who our wives were since they directed them to suck the cock of the other husband and had them both sucking and then fucking Anthony.

A few years later, I heard the full story from a business associate of the translator Yamato, who lived in the U.S. The Japanese businessmen had recognized Darcey and Tara as being Anthony's daughters from the photos in his office. They were disgusted that Anthony would turn his daughters into whores for business and the they wanted nothing to do with someone without any morals. We'd had a chance at the business, but lost it when Anthony showed himself to be a man without principles or common decency.

Our company came apart after that night. I wanted out and Greg, Anthony and I couldn't face each other after what had happened. Greg had come in his sister's (my wife's) mouth and I had fucked his wife. Darcey was disgusted and emotionally unsettled by what her father and brother had done. She wouldn't forgive me for not stopping it. I went to work for another firm while Greg and Anthony eventually went bankrupt.

I don't think anyone told Grace what had happened, but she definitely noticed the difference in our relationships and she had seen her daughter and daughter-in-law come back from the dinner with their clothes torn, their panties gone and what must have looked and smelled to her like come on their faces and running down their legs.

I had to consistently console and tell Darcey that I loved her, regardless of whatever had happened. She had actually enjoyed the first part of the evening. Getting fondled and fingered by a room full of men and then sucking cock while I watched, helpless, turned her on. The stuff with her daddy and brother made her feel ashamed and guilty. She had involuntarily come when her daddy was fucking her and she would never forgive him for treating her like a whore just for money/business. She got over it somewhat after a while, and has forgiven me, I think. Since then, she has always been hostile to her daddy and her brother. She had been too embarrassed to tell her mother what had happened, so they don't speak. We still see them all, but only a few times each year and they are very strained gatherings.