Substitute Husband

Story Info
Her husband asked me to keep her safe while deployed.
751 words
3.23
20.3k
12
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lc69hunter
lc69hunter
161 Followers

I was a Marine at Camp Pendleton, CA in the late 70's-early 80's, and worked as a bouncer/security at several dance clubs/meat markets at night.

Marine units rotate in six months increments aboard Navy ships, out of Pendleton to the Western Pacific (WestPac), and out of Lejeune to Europe, the Med and the Mideast.

When a unit either deployed or rotated back to the States, the turnover in the clubs was significant, especially among the women, as when a unit deployed a totally different group of women would be in soon after, some wearing their rings and some not. Service wide we called them Cruise Widows, and out of Pendleton we specifically called them WestPac Widows.

My buddy's unit deployed several weeks ago, and the new crop of women were starting to show up. It was a Friday night and I was not working the door. All at once I noticed four hot looking women come in and get a table near the dance floor. One of them was Steve's wife, and they were getting and giving attention to some young studs. I watched the play and seduction going down, and at one point, Ellen, my friend's wife, exchanged whispers with her new guy, and headed to the bathrooms. I intercepted her and she begged me not to tell her husband Steve. I said no problem, but follow me. I took her to a door and said, If you want to give your boytoy a blowjob, or even fuck him, take him in here, but do not take him home. Steve would not like it. She looked at me strangely, and I told her we need to meet for lunch tomorrow and I have things to tell you, things to show you, and something for you to listen to.

Unbeknownst to her, Steve had poured out his heart and his fears to me, and we crafted a plan to alleviate those fears. Like all first time guys going on a six month cruise, he was worried about his wife being lonely and cheating on him, though in reality, it isn't the cheating that was the real issue. It was her being lonely, having an affair and falling in love with another man, and kicking him to the curb while he was at sea and unable to fight for her. So he asked me to watch over her and keep her safe. Because he was concerned about gossip, he and I rented a furnished apt with maid service on a six month lease.

The next day we met for lunch, and then had her follow me to the apartment. I poured her a drink and said read this. I put an envelope with a handwritten letter in it, and said read it. Steve poured out his heart about his fears, knowing that she would cheat, but worried about her having an affair and falling in love, and renting the apartment, as he didn't want her bringing guys home and being humiliated by friends and neighbors who would gossip. He told her that he had asked me to look after her and keep her safe, but not to interfere otherwise. Then with his last line he told her that since I was so involved with this, if she wanted to fuck me, he didn't think I would put up much of a fight. She lifted her eyebrows, and just looked at me.

She looked at me and said why don't we christen this place and she and I fucked in every room in the place. The next couple of weeks I watched her with her enjoy several boytoys and her freedom.

Then one Friday night, she asked if we could hang as she needed to be held. That is when the substitute husband became into being, as I held her, and we made love. She still occasionally needed a boytoy fix, but rarely.

As Steve's arrival became close, we realized that we had fallen in love, but I told her that she was Steve's woman and not mine, and that she needed to show him her love and give him babies. I would always be there for them, but never again sexually, but the three of us stayed very close.

She gave him three lovely kids and 25 years later, we are all still together. For a later story, her daughter is questioning our relationship. BTW, she still likes a random one-off, but Steve and I know that is just who she is.

lc69hunter
lc69hunter
161 Followers