My Cheating Wife - Caught in the Act

Story Info
Lying, Cheating wife caught on video camera.
1.3k words
4.17
76.8k
89
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CindyTV
CindyTV
1,926 Followers

My wife of five years apparently thought I was clueless and unaware of her adultery, but I saw the changes and started seeing clues about her infidelity. I noticed the increased text messages when I was about to go out of town on business, which I did several times a month.

Then there was the guilt sex I got before I left. It was always more intense and sexual, which she claimed was because she wanted me to know how much she loved me. Then I noticed the new sexy gym outfits and her more frequent salon treatments and beauty care. What really gave it away was finding a man's sock under my dresser, that I knew wasn't mine. Yep, my slutty wife was entertaining men in my bed, which became the final act.

For me, that was the end, and I immediately went into fight mode and started my exit plan. I contracted with a PI team to set up my home with video recorders, and a week later we knew all about her lover. He was an impressive bodybuilder from the gym, young, good-looking, and with a massive cock. I laughed when I told my investigator that at least she had the decency to cheat on me with such an impressive man, not some wimp or an average guy. Hell, looking at the size of his cock, I could almost understand her temptation. Don't get me wrong, I'm not small but a decent seven-inch man, but this guy had at least ten inches of meat between his legs. Oh well, I'm still going to burn the bitch.

We were having the house painted, and people were coming and going. The house was a mess during this time, and I knew from the recordings that they were going to spend the week at his place, while I was three thousand miles away on the west coast. So, I had my investigator hook me up with some people who would be willing to plant some video cameras in his apartment, while I was on my next trip. Of course it wasn't legal, but for the money I paid these characters, the didn't seem to mind the extra work.

The anger and jealousy were now a distant memory since I'd seen the video and photos and accepted that our marriage was over. Now I was going to have some fun, enact some revenge on the Bitch, and enjoy the last minutes of our time together.

After watching them fuck that night from the video camera in his bedroom, I was able to get some sleep, and wake up early, prepared for the final scene. I watched them as they walked into the kitchen and kiss lovingly in front of the kitchen table. Then I watched as she sat naked on his stool and started eating her breakfast. That's when I made the phone call and heard her phone ring...

"Be quiet, Joey; that's my husband. When I'm done with this call, I want you to fuck me one more time before you go off to work," I heard her say on the video connection. What a fucking cunt!

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — 

Lisa greeted me with a warm hello, "Good morning, Love."

"Good morning, sweetheart. Do you miss me, baby?"

"Oh Steven, I miss you so much. Baby, and I can't wait for you to come home. I hate that you have to travel so much because I get so lonely and miss my wonderful husband. I can't wait to get you back in bed and start making babies. Can we work on that this weekend, baby?"

"Well, Lisa, with my new promotion to President of the company, I won't have to travel so much, and I've missed you too, more than you'll ever know. Where are you right now, honey?"

"I'm home, of course. I'm in the kitchen having breakfast."

"Oh, that's nice. What are you wearing?"

"Steven, are you a horny baby? I'm wearing that cute pink nightie you love. I can't wait for you to come home and rip it off me."

"Well, that would be awkward, don't you think?"

"What do you mean? Why would it be awkward?"

"Because if I ripped it off you, wouldn't your boyfriend be upset?"

"Steven, what in the world are you talking about?"

"I'll ask you again. What are you wearing?"

"I told you, the pink nightie."

"That's odd, I could swear you're naked and sitting in your boyfriend's kitchen."

There was silence as she sat there with a stunned expression. "Don't look so surprised. Lisa, I know you're a cheating slut, because right now I'm looking at you through the video cameras I had planted in your lover's apartment. I've known about your affair for a few weeks, and paid some talented people to plant some cameras. I know, it's not legal, but I don't need the video because I have photos of you with him in our house from the cameras, I had set up there as well."

"Oh my god. Baby, I can explain."

"Just shut up. There's nothing to explain. You're a cheating slut that destroyed our future together. You would have lived a fairytale life if you could have kept your legs closed, but you traded it all in for some big dick. I'm not sure you made a good choice this time."

"Steven, you have to let me explain. Please just come home and I'll make it up to you, I promise."

"You really are a dumb bitch, aren't you? Let me tell you what's about to happen. In a few minutes there will be a knock on the door and you will be served with divorce papers. I'm divorcing you for adultery, which means the prenup kicks in. You know, the one that leaves you penniless for the act of infidelity?"

Her expression was priceless, "I've already canceled all your credit cards, frozen the checking account, and I had the leasing company pick up your car last night. A moving van will be delivering all of your things to your boyfriend's house this afternoon, and you will longer be allowed back in my house. Don't even try, because I had locks changed and the guard gate has been notified to not let you into the community." I was having fun watching her life unravel.

"Well Princess, it looks like your life of luxury is over. Maybe your boyfriend will be able to support your lifestyle, but probably not. Isn't he an instructor at the gym? I don't think he makes enough for your taste. Not sure what you're going to do for money. Maybe a job? That would be different for you now, wouldn't it?"

Do I see tears in her eyes, good. "Nope, you'll never be the mother of my children, and as far as I'm concerned, you are no longer my wife. No more country club, trips to the salon, first class vacations, or the wonderful lifestyle you've enjoyed. You will no longer be included in my circle of friends, because they respect me, and also because of the photos I just posted on social media. By the way, very sexy photos. Your boyfriend is well built, and you did trade up in the body department, congratulations. But I'll be trading up in the loyalty and intelligence department. These photos of you and your boyfriend will let everyone know you're nothing but a cheating slut." That was it, I would deal with the asshole at a later time, and it was going to be painful, but for now I was done with her and ready to move on.

"Well, have a shitty life, slut. I did love you, but I'll never live with a whore like you. Don't bother trying to contact me. You can communicate to me through my attorney. His card and contact information will be on the folder that you will get in a few minutes. Ciao baby."

Fin

CindyTV
CindyTV
1,926 Followers