Substituting for My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Show me," she finally said.

"Show you what?" I asked.

"Show me Michelle," she answered.

"Seriously?" I gaped at her.

"Yes, fucking seriously," she snapped.

I got up slowly and went to the bedroom. I put on make-up, panties, nightgown and the wig, taking extra-special care that I looked my best. I held my breath as I walked back out to the living room.

I stood in the middle of the living room while she stood and walked over to me. Silently, she inspected me, making a complete circle around me. "You don't look half bad," she said grudgingly.

She surprised me by taking her phone out and snapping several pictures of me, then put her phone down. "Now go get Greg. I want to talk to him, too."

I turned and started to head back to the bedroom.

"Where are you going?" she demanded.

"To change," I explained.

"No. Go like that," she said.

"Jesus, Monica!" I exclaimed. "I can't go outside like this!!"

She screwed her face up in thought. "You're right. There's no sense shocking the OTHER neighbors. Get my robe. You can wear that over your whore clothes."

I stared at her, but realized that she was completely serious. Even with that, I wasn't going outside dressed as Michelle, robe or no robe.

She picked her phone back up. "Do I need to start sending those pics to people we know?" she asked, menacingly.

Fuck. I knew that as mad as she was, she probably WOULD do that. I went to the closet in our bedroom, got her robe and put it on.

"Don't dally," she warned. "Don't want you sucking his dick or anything while you're over there."

It took every ounce of courage I had to open the door and step outside. I hurried over to Greg's house, my head down and praying that nobody else was outside to see me. I knocked on Greg's door quickly, then again when nobody answered immediately.

The door finally opened and I saw Mitch standing there.

"Well, hello," he grinned. "Making housecalls now?"

"Shut up, Mitch," I said, glaring at him. "Where's Greg?"

He was taken aback by my tone. "I'll get him," he said, then started closing the door on me.

My hand shot out and stopped the door from closing. "Are you REALLY going to make me stand outside here?" I demanded.

"Oh," he said. "Yeah, c'mon in."

I felt a sense of relief when I was inside with the door closed behind me. Mitch went to get Greg, who appeared a minute later.

"Is she mad?" Greg asked me, worriedly.

"'Mad' doesn't even begin to cover it," I replied. "She wants to talk to you, and I think you'd better as angry as she is."

"Oooo! Pervy gay shit AND drama!" Mitch said from behind Greg. "I'm liking this."

"Shut up, Mitch," both Greg and I chorused. Mitch chuckled.

Greg told me he'd be a few minutes, and I made the mad dash back to my house. I felt a moment of panic when I tried the door and it wouldn't open. "Oh, fuck, she locked me out," I thought.

After ringing the doorbell repeatedly and banging on the door, she eventually opened it with a self-satisfied smirk on her face.

"Not cool, baby," I said.

"Serves you right. Where's Greg?"

"He said he'd be over in a few minutes."

She told me to sit down in the recliner while we waited. When Greg appeared, she let him into the house and told me "Don't you dare move." She grabbed Greg by his arm and towed him towards the bedroom.

She must have left the bedroom door open because I could hear her yelling at him. I couldn't quite make out the words, but I could hear her tone. After about five minutes, though, her voice died down. A few minutes after that, I could hear her moaning and I realized that they were fucking. A small feeling of relief came over me...if they were fucking, then she couldn't be THAT mad. Or at least, I hoped so.

An eternity passed, which was probably only twenty or thirty minutes, before she came out of the bedroom still naked. She plopped down on the couch across from me.

"What to do about you?" she said, eyeing me. There was only a small hint of anger still in her voice. I knew her question wasn't directed at me and she was just thinking out loud, so I stayed silent.

"It's bad enough that you're dressing up like that," she eventually continued. "but you crossed the line when you let Greg fuck you. I was faithful to you while you cheated on me...TWICE...and Greg was supposed to be my dalliance, my little secret pleasure. You've screwed that up. Every time him and I fuck, I'm going to see him on top of you."

I felt a small hope as she talked about fucking Greg in the future tense. It made me feel like she wasn't going to leave.

"Do you really like being Michelle?" she asked.

This question WAS directed at me. I slowly nodded, and gave her a quiet "Yes." She'd seen me at my worst, begging Greg to fuck me hard, so there was no sense in lying about it.

She shook her head slowly. "Fuck, this is too much." She rose abruptly, went back into the bedroom and returned fully dressed. She grabbed the keys, and headed towards the front door.

"Where are you going?" I asked, panicked.

"I need to think," she said. "Don't worry, I'll be back."

She left, and I went back to the bedroom to find Greg. He laid on the bed, looking completely worn out. I crawled into bed with him, and cuddled up to his side with my head on his shoulder.

"What a mess we've gotten into, huh?" he asked me.

"Yeah," I agreed with a sigh. "What did she say to you?"

"She chewed me out for sleeping with you," he replied. "Then she wanted to know which of you I liked more."

"What did you say?"

He chuckled. "I'm not an idiot. I said her, of course."

"Smart move," I said, slightly disappointed.

"I figured that was the wisest course, given everything that's going on," he continued. "There was no way I was going to say that I like you more."

"Do you?" I asked.

"Baby, if I could get hard I'd fuck you right now," he answered.

I smiled into his chest. "So you still want to be with me?"

"Yes," he said. "But I'm not a spring chicken. I can't take care of her AND be with you too. I've only got so much to give."

My smile faded into a frown, then a thought occurred to me. My smile returning, I said, "Well, maybe you need to call in reinforcements."

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"Is Mitch married?" I asked.

"No. Why, do you want to fuck Mitch, too?" I could hear concern in his voice.

"Not for me, silly," I said with a laugh. "For Monica. If I can tag in for Monica with you, maybe Mitch can tag in for you with her."

I couldn't see it, but I could sense the smile that crossed his face. "That's...not a bad idea," he said.

"Do you think he'd be interested?" I asked.

Greg scoffed. "He's the biggest horn dog I know. I don't think he'd object."

"Well, how about this..." I said. It took about fifteen minutes to come up with a plan to get Monica's interest off of Greg and on to Mitch. After our plan was set, we made out for a bit, then Greg left to find out if Mitch was interested in his part in it.

Monica returned a few hours later. She refused to speak to me, and going to bed that night was uncomfortable. I offered to sleep in the spare bedroom, but she just shook her head "no".

The next morning I went into my office until I heard the doorbell ring. When I walked into the living room, Monica had already let them in and Greg was introducing Mitch to Monica.

We sat in the living room and talked for a bit, with Mitch flirting outrageously with Monica the whole time. She was hesitant at first, but eventually started flirting back with him. She kept glancing at me, gauging my reaction. When she wasn't looking at me, I gave Greg a surreptuous wink. The plan was working.

Greg said he had to get back home to his wife and I said that I needed to get back to work, leaving Monica and Mitch in the living room. I pretended to work for about 30 minutes, then stuck my head out of the office. Neither of them were in the living room. I snuck to the bedroom door and could hear them going at it. I smiled and went back into my office.

I relaxed in the office until I heard the front door slam shut. I wandered out to the living room to find Monica on the couch, wearing only a robe.

"So, you two hit it off?" I said, with a grin.

"MMmmmm, yes," she replied, stretching languidly. "He's an even better in bed than Greg."

I think she said that to get a reaction out of me, but I just nodded. "I'll take your word for it," I replied.

"And you'd better not try to find out, either," she said.

"No, I won't," I said. I wasn't going to bring up that I'd already sucked his dick.

She sighed. "What are we doing, Mike? Is this it for us?"

I resisted the urge to correct her. I wasn't Mike anymore, I realized. Michelle was here to stay.

"It doesn't have to be," I said. "I love you. You're my soul mate and always will be. It's just...I don't feel like Mike any more."

She gave me a quirky look. "Have you been like this the whole time we've been married?"

"No," I said. "I mean, maybe I would have discovered Michelle earlier in life if I hadn't met you. But she didn't come out until Greg."

"So where do we go from here?" she asked.

"That's up to you," I replied.

"Could you give up being Michelle if I asked you to?" she asked.

It took me a long time to come up with an answer by that, and I could see her get more tense as every second ticked by. Now that I'd discovered what being Michelle felt like, I couldn't see myself ever going back to being Mike full time. But, was it worth losing my marriage and Monica over? It was a long torturous train of thought that went through my mind before I finally spoke.

"Yes," I declared. "If you asked. But I hope you don't."

It was her turn for a long silence and I could see the wheels spinning in her head. I braced myself for her to say that Michelle was gone forever, but silently pleading that she wouldn't.

"I'm not asking that...yet," she said. "I may in the future. She's already fucked things up, but if she doesn't make things worse, then I think I can live with her being here."

A sense of relief flooded through me, and it must have shown on my face.

"But," she said, raising her finger, "that doesn't mean you're off the hook. This is the third time you've cheated on me. There has to be some repercussions for that."

"Okay," I said, swallowing hard. I wanted to bring up the fact that all this started at her suggestion, but realized that it'd be better just to keep my mouth shut.

"As I said, I'm never going to have sex with Michelle. Never. If you want me, you do it as Mike," she said.

"I understand," I replied.

"Second, you owe me. If we're going to level the playing field, then I get to fuck who I want, when I want, and you don't say shit about it."

That was easier to accept than I thought it would be. As long as it was just sex and she didn't fall for some other guy, I could accept that.

"Okay," I said.

"I'm serious," she continued. "I may invite a strange guy over and have him fuck my brains out and you'd better not get upset about it."

I bristled, but kept my mouth shut. Us fucking Greg and Mitch was one thing, but bringing other guys in seemed...excessive. However, I just nodded.

"Now, I can't stand Michelle walking around the house dressed like a whore. Fork over your credit card. I need to do some shopping."

My eyes went wide in surprise. "Are you serious?"

"Yes," she said firmly. "Michelle is going to need a better wardrobe than 'come-fuck-me' clothes. If I have to put up with her, I'd prefer she look like a lady and not a slut."

My heart was beating fast in excitement. I honestly thought that she'd never accept Michelle. I almost ran to the bedroom and ripped my credit card out of my wallet, then returned to the living room and gave it to her.

"This is going to hurt," she said. "I'm not going to go cheap."

"I wouldn't expect you to," I replied, defiantly.

Monica was gone for hours, long enough that I began to worry that she might not be coming back. When she did get home, she told me to put her robe back on and help her bring everything in from the car. It took more than a few trips...the back seat and trunk were filled with shopping bags.

It was late and she told me to leave everything for tomorrow. As we got ready for bed, I debated on whether to sleep with her as Michelle or as Mike. Caution won out, and I washed the makeup off my face and put my boxers on before climbing into bed. She noticed, and had a small smile on her face.

As we touched and caressed each other, she remarked about how sensual it felt since I had no body hair. By the time I was on top of her and sliding myself into her, she seemed to have forgotten about Michelle. I brought her to two orgasms, but I seemed to be having trouble getting there myself. I finally had to fantasize about being underneath Greg, being fucked hard by him, before I was able to cum deep in her pussy.

"Isn't that better? Being Mike?" she asked, sleepily, as we cuddled afterwards.

"Yeah," I lied. I could sense her smile in the darkness at my response.

The next morning I got up and took a shower. Encouraged by her response to my hairlessness, I shaved my body again. When I got out of the shower, she was awake and sitting up in bed. I debated on whether to wear Mike clothes or Michelle clothes, standing at my dresser long enough for her to say, exasperated, "Oh, my god...go ahead."

I pulled a pair of panties out of my dresser, and was stepping into them when she suddenly said, "Wait." She got out of bed, went to the living room where all the bags of clothes were, then came back into the bedroom.

"Here," she said, handing a bundle of clothes to me. I sorted the bundle out on the bed: a blouse, a skirt, nylons...and a bra. I felt a rush go through me at the sight of it. I'd never considered wearing a bra, since Michelle didn't really need one. She helped me put it on, and suddenly I wished I'd had big enough breasts to fill it out. She showed me how to put the nylons on, and they felt as good as the bra did. Finally, after getting fully dressed, she sat me down at her makeup table and showed me how to make up my face for something other than getting fucked. When she was done, I was amazed at my reflection in the mirror. I looked more like a woman than when I'd done it myself.

The last thing was a pair of heels. They weren't very tall, maybe an inch or so, but it was still difficult to walk with them on. She giggled as I stumbled about in them, and gave me pointers on how to walk. After a short while, I could move around in them but I was still unsteady and was careful not to twist my ankle.

I worked in my office in the morning, content that Monica was slowly accepting Michelle. At lunch time she fixed us both salads, which I grumbled about. I wanted food, not a salad. "You should worry about getting fat," she said. "Do you think any man would be interested in you if you were a fat cow?"

I continued to grumble, but ate the salad then went back to the office. At 4:30, I shut my computer down and got up, stretching. Monica was already cooking dinner when I walked out of the office.

"I invited Greg and Mitch to dinner," she said. I cocked an eyebrow at her, but didn't say anything.

The guys showed up about an hour later, and dinner was fantastic. I tried loading my plate up with seconds, but a warning glare from Monica stopped me.

After dinner, we moved into the living room. Monica shocked me by pulling off her shirt and bra, then straddled Mitch as he sat in a chair and began kissing him. I felt Greg's hand take mine and pull me towards him as he sat on the couch.

I knew what he wanted, and gave a nervous glance towards Monica. She wasn't paying any attention to me, still kissing Mitch as he fondled her tits. I went to my knees in front of him and helped him pull his already-hard dick out of his pants. I hungrily took him deep in one motion, then started sucking him with enthusiasm. My dick exploded into hardness in my panties.

After a few minutes, I glanced in Monica's direction with Greg's dick still in my mouth. I didn't know how she would react seeing me, but she had taken her pants off and was sitting in his lap, facing away from him. It was obvious that Mitch was in her pussy, and his hands were wrapped around her cupping her breasts. She rocked on him, watching me with dispassionate eyes as I sucked Greg's cock.

I pulled my mouth off of Greg, and said to him, "I need to be fucked." He wasted no time going to his feet, hauling me to mine in the process. I was confused...I wanted him to fuck me right now, right here, but instead he grabbed my hand and pulled me to my and Monica's bedroom. He practically shoved me onto the bed, sideways, and tore his clothes off as I kicked my heels off, pulled my skirt up, and my panties off.

After lubing his cock up, he was on me in flash, my ankles hauled up to his shoulders and his cockhead pressed against my asshole. He entered me in one smooth move, making me gasp with pain/pleasure at being filled with him so suddenly.

I was in bliss as he pounded away at my ass. Every one of his thrusts seemed to send me into higher and higher levels of pleasure.

"Fuck me, baby, fuck me good," I groaned, my hands clasping behind his neck.

I felt a hand pulling on my arm. Unnoticed by me, Monica and Mitch had joined us on the bed, with her lying next to me as Mitch fucked her. My hand fell away from Greg's neck to take hers, holding each other's hand, as we both laid on our backs with our men's cocks fucking us.

Mitch got there first, loudly grunting as he emptied his balls into her. I heard a groan of frustration...obviously, she didn't cum yet. Greg was slamming himself into me furiously, then suddenly strained hard against me as I felt his cock throb in my ass. I felt a rush of glee, knowing he was filling me with his seed, and kept pumping my ass against him, not quite ready for him to be done.

Greg gingerly pulled out of me and rolled to the bed on the other side of Monica. Mitch had stood up, his deflated dick covered with his and Monica's juices. Monica was still next to me, moaning.

"Fuck me," she demanded of me.

"But...I'm Michelle!" I protested. I remembered her words...she'd NEVER (her emphasis) have sex with Michelle.

"I don't CARE," she said, her fingers rubbing her clit.

I rolled over on top of her and slid my dick into her sopping wet pussy. I immediately started pounding her hard. "Fuck me, bitch," she moaned to me, which made me slam into her even harder.

I felt her contract around my dick as the first wave of her orgasm hit her. She mewled in pleasure, twitching her hips up to meet my thrusts.

"YEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS," she cried out as her orgasm ran through her body. It pushed me over the edge too, and suddenly I was cumming in her. It was so powerful that it took my breath away.

I laid on top of her until my dick softened enough to fall out, then rolled over to lay between her and Greg. It almost took more effort than I had in me to do that, I was so worn out.

Monica and Mitch disappeared into our bathroom to shower, and I led Greg to the spare bathroom. While we showered, I tried to suck him hard again, but he just gave me an apologetic look when his dick didn't respond.

After we dried off, Greg dressed and left. I went back to the bedroom to put on some fresh clothes and fix my now-ruined makeup. Monica was laying on the bed, her head propped up on her hand.

"I guess she can stay full time," she said.

"What?"

"Michelle," she said. "Fucking her wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. If you want to stay Michelle full-time, I'm...I'm ok with it."

I felt a warm glow as I realized she was accepting me as Michelle completely. There was no sex between us that night, we just held each other.