Substituting for My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mitch finally convinced Greg to put his wife in an assisted-living home about a month later. It broke his heart and he cried, but I think deep-down he knew it was best for her and, perversely, best for him too. I started spending the night at his house frequently, with Mitch staying the night with Monica when I did.

I was living as Michelle full time, except for the ten hours on Thursday and Friday when I had to work in the office. Both Monica and Mitch urged me to come out to them and finally get rid of all my male clothes. Greg seemed non-committal, but admitted that he thought I would be happier not having any vestiges of Mike left. I wasn't sure...I didn't know if I'd have a job still if I did that. When I finally worked up the nerve to do it, the people in the office were confused but generally supportive.

Six months later, I was sitting at a doctor's office with Monica as he went over the hormone treatment plan and possible implants later. I was going to have breasts! I was scared, but excited and happy at the same time. Monica was happy for me, too, and even happier that I decided that I wasn't going to get rid of my dick, telling me that she was going to have plenty of use for it.