Subtle Play

Story Info
My mouth starts subtle and slow.
1.5k words
3.86
2.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

******

A little bit different in style but this was written as a request from a lady friend of mine. I will gladly write a story for the pleasure of any lady. Feel free to message me for a request.

******

I wonder what would happen if I simply poked your clit with my tongue right now...?

Maybe I should draw circles around your clit with just the tip of my tongue. You would hardly feel it, but I am sure you would enjoy it. I know I would.

Did I just taste a little drip of your pussy? I might like some more of that. Maybe you are simply trying to tempt me. If 'maybe' is all I can get, then maybe I should try a bit harder. Maybe I should press a little more with my tongue. Maybe then I could feel a little quiver across your body.

Was that a quiver I felt? I know it is just my tongue, but I am sure I felt something under it. Maybe pressing just that little bit harder might let me feel that quiver again. Then I can be sure that my tongue is doing what I want it to be doing.

Perhaps I should be drawing a different shape with my tongue. Drawing shapes can often lead to finding new pleasures. Triangles seem to be a favourite shape. They bring the tastes I like. Perhaps the alphabet is a good place to start. 'A' is almost a triangle anyway. 'B' gives me plenty of tastes of you. 'C' lets me get that little drip of you I can taste.

I think that 'M' is my favourite. Gives me plenty of time to see how wet I might be able to get you. I might even do 'M' a few times. It would be about what I am thinking at the time "MMMMMMM"

Though of course 'W' works in a similar way. Maybe just writing my name across your clit with my tongue could also be fun. I wonder how many times I would get to write that before your shakes of pleasure got in the way.

I would like to learn every little detail of your clit with my tongue. I could think about it whenever I wanted then, enjoy the taste of your pussy whenever I wanted to. My mouth is water already for you, and I have only used my tongue so far. You are certainly dripping for me now. Dripping wet. I do like that.

I wonder how you taste. I am sure I would enjoy the taste of your pleasure almost as much as I would enjoy the sound. Maybe just that gentle grip of my lips begins. The subtle press of my passionate lips, lightly holding your clit right where I want to have it. The slightest pull of the pressure created by my mouth tasting each taste you give me.

I do try to tease, though I would say you are the tease in this situation; teasing me the passion I can feel right in front of me, the desire pressed gently against my lips.

The more of your pleasure I get, the more I want it. Slowly exploring your clit is the best I can do for now; I am trying not to lose control of my desires for the rest of your taste, your sounds, the feeling of your dripping desire. Your pussy pulses playfully as you begin to drip over my face. The feeling of your pleasure against my tongue is certainly what I enjoy experiencing.

But why is my mouth getting all the fun? Where have my fingers been? I am sure they can enjoy themselves too. Maybe I can find some subtle spot to urge you onward. Maybe it is on your knee? No? Maybe it is on your thigh? No? Maybe it is somewhere between your legs? Maybe if I let my fingers feel around there, I might find exactly where I should be using them.

Perhaps I should get my fingers as wet as your pussy? That is surely a part of you that I would like to explore. I could make sure that entire area is searched slowly. I wouldn't want to miss anything. Who knows what little spots I might find that make you shudder? Remember, I have two hands. Perhaps the one that is not so busy should be exploring other parts of your body. Maybe just the subtle touch on your belly would stir some enjoyment from you.

I can't think of any area of you I don't want to at least experiment with. Who knows how much time we could spend simply letting me explore? My tongue is already where you want it, tasting the best you have to offer, spelling words to describe the taste. I gently slide my hands down your thighs, up and down your legs, only to stop just before they reached where you hope they end up.

As my hands go down again, they seem to get a little further, closer to where you want them. You know I can tease you lots. The movement of my hands slow, or is that just the desire for them growing? My tongue works faster though to make up for it; still subtle and carefully, playfully teasing drops of pleasure from your body. My hands change their tactics, both grabbing your ass tightly, forcing my mouth slightly closer to you.

My lips embrace you as best they can, the slight sucking of your clit now firmer with the aid of my lips. My fingers grip tighter. You feel two fingers, tickle, tempt, tease your vag. You cannot help but twitch in reaction. You can feel the fingers there touching your pussy like a fragile flower. You know what my intention is. I want your pleasure, and I am poised to get it.

It feels like a burst of fire within you as you feel my fingers enter your body as my tongue works faster around your clit. You know I love the sound of that gasp of desirable shock you cannot help but let out.

You grasp my hair with one hand, perhaps hoping that it stirs my movement forward. Your other hand slides up your body, letting every sensation that you could possibly enjoy meet somewhere in the middle. Your hand grasps your breast, fingers on your nipples, the drug of desire flowing all over your body. You try to part your legs that bit more, maybe letting my mouth and fingers find new areas. It feels as though my fingers touch within you, sending shocks throughout your body.

The classical movement of 'come hither' makes your pussy shiver. You can hear me tasting your clit. You know you enjoy; you hope I do too. You know I do, that's why I'm here. Another moan escapes your mouth as it seems I find another little button within you. You're not sure what exactly I touched, but it felt good anyway. The sound of your pleasure urges me forward, speeds me up, drives me to find more.

It seems I am growing ravenous for your clit. A flurry of pressing movement sends another wave across your body. Your hips cannot help but thrust toward my mouth while your hand makes sure my head stays where it is. Your eyes close tightly as you feel the orgasm building, building within you. Your gasps grow louder as each finger seems to go deeper into you. That little pinch you have on your nipple certainly helps this feeling, but you find any movement of your own hard to control.

Though you are not surprised that your orgasm arrives, what does surprise you is how much it controls you. Both your hands seem to jump down to simply brace you there. You try not to move any more, just in case something slips, and the moment is lost. You try to scream out in lustful passion, but the air seems to escape your body as every touch, every motion, every feeling seems to meet in some part of your body you didn't know you had.

As if to try and find that breath within you, my fingers quicken as my tongue presses deeper. Maybe I can locate that spot that seems to be holding your breath back. The silence of your voice seems to control you and your fingers grip whatever they can find to hold. Whatever it is I touch, I feel, I taste, finally locates your lungs. The air finally escapes your body in the explosive pleasure contained by your voice. Perhaps the world can hear how much you orgasm controls you.

You are not sure how long it takes for your body to re-find where your legs are, which hands are yours and how your lungs are supposed to operate. At least your eyes open again. You look down at my face, soaked in what you have given me as my pace slows and movements simplify. My smile shows you how much I enjoyed stirring your pleasure.

******

Written for a lady who liked some of my other stories. Ladies are more than welcome to message me for a request. I aim for your pleasure after all.

******