Suburban Dilemma - 750

Story Info
Modest suburban couple back into a problem.
763 words
3.78
5.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamiePlynth
JamiePlynth
112 Followers

This is a story entry for the 750 Word Project 2024

Greg and Melody Thomas kissed their kids as they toddled off to Grampa's car, waving erratically from the back seat as they pulled away. Melody stayed at the front step longer than Greg, who ducked back inside before the car had turned the corner.

That hand-off took far too long, and they had to get things going.

The two moved silently, taking turns in the shower, getting rid of personal effects in the bedroom, and pulling the bed out from the wall while replacing the duvet with a spare from the cottage.

Neither had bothered to put on a stitch of clothing while they went about their process, which caused Melody some alarm when she realized the drapes had yet to be closed. She tended to the windows while Greg stood on the bed attaching a camera to the ceiling fan with zip ties.

"Back door?" He glanced down at Melody.

"Unlocked,"

He hopped off the bed and met her at the armoire as she was pulling open the drawer. Black silk stockings and garter belt with matching leather choker... two sets. His and hers.

Melody watched her husband slip into the lingerie as she linked her phone to the camera feed from over the bed. They just had minutes to spare.

Finally, Greg dimmed all the lights save for the spots attached to the ceiling fan before crawling onto the mattress opposite his wife.

The two stayed in place completely motionless as they waited, both on all fours in their hosiery, heads beside one another with their asses pointed out.

Mere seconds ticked away as a noise was heard downstairs. It was the back door as expected. Soon, footsteps on the stairs followed, with a low whistle filling the bedroom shortly after.

Greg felt a pair of cold hands pull his cheeks open, letting the air find his puckered flesh as he could hear Melody being spanked. Their faces were inches apart, allowing them to hear every yip and stifled moan between them. The man behind Melody started smacking her fat pussy, while a gob of spit was dripped between Greg's hairy cheeks. He prayed they'd use the lube he left on the bed with the towel and condom.

Melody hummed as her assailant began to motorboat her wide, white ass. The man giggling as he licked from cunt to asshole, jabbing her with fat fingers. Greg's top had found the lube and seemed intent on pushing it in and stretching him- he could only imagine why. He had taken dick before, but always feared the giant cocks he saw in porn. He also knew he had no choice in the matter.

With a sudden jerk, Greg felt his legs pulled out from underneath him as he was draped over the edge of the bed. He'd girded himself for penetration and breathed in deep before- oh fuck him, there it was.

The man behind him prodded his back entrance with a spongy cock head. Breaking through that barrier gave Greg his first two inches- the minute he felt that second ring pushed through he let out a drooling moan. Melody would be gently laid on the mattress as the two gripped one another's shoulders. Greg knew that when Melody wept like this, her visitor had skipped over her pussy in favour of her ass. They were truly in this together.

The bed began to rock as the couple were duly fucked, the squeaking of the boxspring second only to the sound of cheeks being clapped out of rhythm. Greg pushed out to take more in and cried out as he felt the contact with his prostate. His cock had been pushed downward when he fell on the mattress and the frothy lube was dripping on it as he was rubbed against the edge of the bed. It was a trapped and pained erection which just triggered Greg's extreme tastes and caused him to leak pre-cum onto the rug.

This had been going on for months, when a neighbour had left a note on their door with the link to their porn account. Exposure seemed imminent, so the couple bargained with their potential blackmailers with this as a solution. They would be able to record and sell as content, but would have to submit to whomever came through the door.

If Greg was being honest- he'd have to admit that while this felt like a raw deal in the beginning, he was truly learning to enjoy it in the end.

JamiePlynth
JamiePlynth
112 Followers