Three For All - 750

Story Info
Young guy meets with older married couple for threesome.
764 words
4.03
10.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamiePlynth
JamiePlynth
111 Followers

This is an entry for the 750 Word Project 2024

Dan felt like he was living someone else's life, jumping up and down in the lights of an underground club with a hot, long-haired red head. His proximation of dance seemed not to deter his girl, who flailed along with him and kept a genuine smile on her ruby lips.

To be fair, Sarah wasn't Dan's girl. This was the first time they had met.

A flurry of emails had been exchanged after meeting online, then a drink turned into dance. It was all meant to be a precursor to their mutual goal.

Sarah slid her body under Dan's arm and laid her hand on his chest, bringing him to calm. She brought her cheek to his as she shouted into his ear.

"Let's go back to mine, Henry's home,"

Nodding, Dan felt relief. He'd passed. This was actually happening.

Through his spotty college record Dan had enjoyed his fair share of sexual exploits. But relationships seemed out of reach, and things got boring so he kept nibbling away at his boundaries. He'd talked about this with Sarah, and with Henry - unsure if they really existed, and waiting for someone to reveal the catfish- but so far they turned out to be legit. They had agreed to meet first, before deciding how to proceed.

And now he found himself in a cab, with Sarah's head on his shoulder and hand on his crotch.

Pulling up to a detached home in a quiet neighbourhood, Dan clocked how normal everything felt. The porch, the welcome mat, the doorbell It would have been perfectly ordinary had he been just coming over for dinner, but nothing felt like he was on the precipice of an intense sexual experience.

The pair walked in, with Sarah calling out as Dan struggled to get his boots off. By the time he was in his socks, he looked up to greet a fully nude Henry.

Living up to his pictures, Sarah's husband was a stocky dude with a broad hairy chest and prominent belly. His shaven cock hung limply, toned slightly darker than the rest of his tan. His arms and thighs were heavy and his physical presence would have been dominating if not for his smile. He offered Dan some wine while they chatted, Sarah chiming in as she stripped off in the background. The small talk soon wore out, with Dan feeling incredibly overdressed, and it took Sarah laying naked on the couch to get things moving.

Dan had never felt so exposed as he took off his clothes for the couple. He apologized for his shrunken penis -blaming nerves- while kneeling down in front of Sarah. Looking over at Henry for consent Dan started to lower himself to Sarah's sweaty cunt.

His meek tongue savoured the tinny taste as he repositioned his body to be more comfortable, his eyes darted up to Sarah as her husband moved from the couch. Dan knew what was coming, but couldn't get over the initial sensation.

Henry slavishly lapped away at Dan's asshole, his hands pulling the cheeks open as his tongue breached the sensitive flesh. Whatever decorum Dan had built while eating Sarah was lost now in moans and mumbles. Henry pulled Dan back into his arms, his cock sliding between his cheeks and making him feel small. He was now erect and on display for Sarah who giggled and crept up on him while her husband twisted Dan's face for a kiss. This was it.

The three moved through a series of positions before deciding to retreat to the bedroom, where he lay down and pulled his legs back for Henry to lube his hole. The head of Henry's cock caused Dan to gasp, with the next inch making him dizzy. The two knit their fingers together, with Henry using his strength to pull Dan on top as he lay with his head at the end of the bed.

"You can control it better from on top," Sarah offered as she sipped her wine from the door. She was right. Dan tightened his thighs as lowered himself on Henry's pole. It felt amazing. He began to ride.

Sarah watched his cock bounce as she approached the bed, planting her pussy on Henry's face. She leaned in to kiss Dan as her husband found his prostate and forced him to whine in ecstasy.

Dan found himself a changed man in that instant. He'd been found.

This was the life he wanted, his past now belonged to someone else.

JamiePlynth
JamiePlynth
111 Followers