Suburban Milf's Transformation Ch. 04

Story Info
The ultimate walk of shame.
4.6k words
4.57
18.7k
26

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The shock of what I had done at Wingees represented a new social and mental low for me. An educated, accomplished professional woman, I had groveled in a back office and let an exploitative perv see me nude. Even worse, I had been negotiated into giving a freakishly cliched blowjob to get him to eliminate a nude picture. This was way worse than my lost bet to Rod, or being seen naked on the golf course. I had shown my pussy, albeit involuntarily, in public, and I had shown a lot more under the guise of a job interview, and all because a dominant man had played my submissiveness.

As I sat in the passenger seat of Rod's car, I contemplated how big a drop in self-esteem I had experienced and how far into the depths of depravity I had recently sunk. My hand dropped and tugged the hem of my too short denim skirt as low as I could get it over my thighs. It wasn't far enough. Somewhere in the clutter of thoughts and emotions, I considered that I really needed to take a stand to take back my power from Rod and show him I couldn't just be reduced to some pathetic subbie. I was just on the verge of saying something when he spoke first.

"I have to tell you, seeing you walk out of that office, with that uniform in your hands and that telltale look on your face"--he grinned-- "I looked around at the other tables and all those men they were looking and elbowing each other. We could all tell what you had done to get hired and earn those shorts."

That superseded whatever I was thinking, and I looked over at Rod with my mouth half open. The sudden awareness that everyone who saw somehow knew what I had done, instantly sent me into a humiliating spiral and my nipples knobbed like a horrid poker tell. Rod read the response with an obvious look of satisfaction.

"Oh yeah," he reinforced. "It was obvious,"--he was pushing it-- " but to be fair, Buddy does have a reputation for requiring something like well, I guess the term would be an "oral examination" like say they have in professional schools."

I just stared at him. My feelings in that moment were a jumble of betrayal, anger, shame, helplessness, and arousal all at once. The car turned a corner into a fashionable if older neighborhood in a part of town that had recently become kind of cool. Coffee shops, a few microbreweries and some art and music venues had taken over former convenience stores and older buildings. This was gentrification with a capital G. Rod slowed the car and pulled up next to small park/greenspace full of old live oaks, and an open grassy area around a small elegant reflection pool. On the other side of the street, recently renovated older homes lined up in a fairly tightly packed row.

I frowned in confusion and looked around at the nearly empty avenue illuminated by a few distant streetlights. Riding through the warm, humid evening with the car's top down had turned my thick blonde hair into a wild mop and I smoothed it as best I could before looking questioningly back at Rod.

"Why are we stopping?" I asked.

Rod smiled thoughtfully. "Well, this is something I have been thinking about a lot. You see my house up there, two from the end of the street?"

He pointed in the direction of an old two story, that was one house off a busier thoroughfare.

"Yes?" I said.

"Well, that is where we are headed."

"Okay?" I said, with no idea where this was going.

"I'm going to need a little time to straighten things up inside, so I'm going to let you off here to walk the rest of the way and I'll drive on up and park and get things ready."

I frowned. "What?"

"Yeah," he said happily, but first, I need you to take off that skirt."

I looked flabbergasted. "Rod, I am not getting out of this car bottomless!"

He looked at me with the too familiar gleam of sexual gamesmanship in his eye. I almost wilted immediately. He had obviously been hoping for an emotional response and I had given it.

"Now, now, now are you forgetting our little arrangement?" he said.

I couldn't speak. My knees felt weak. My nipples were poking like engorged bullets, and I flushed with a sort of helpless aroused reluctance.

"Oh Rod come on... nooooo."

He shook his head.

"Now, that little refusal, just earned you something extra," he said. "So no, not bottomless... take off the top too."

I looked like I had been sucker punched, but almost like his direction had taken over my very limbs, I reached down and unsnapped my skirt. Then lifting my hips, and looking around nervously, I scootched it down over my thighs and then my boots and stepped out shedding it into the floorboard.

"Very nice," said Rod. "Now, the blouse."

My hands trembled as I reached up. Despite realizing that any casual observers could see, I unsnapped all of the buttons in a single jerk. Just like that, my huge, slightly hanging tits were out there in the night air. It was a shock but after a second, I slipped the blouse off my slim shoulders. Just like that, I was sitting in a convertible, butt naked except for a pair of cowboy boots. My nipples were knobbing, and my face burned with a renewed flush of shame.

Then Rod reached over, and like he was petting a small dog or cat, he ran his hand over my pubic hair and patted my pussy.

"Good girl," he said.

Once again, his tone sounded like he was addressing some little pet. I just blinked at the odd affront and sat there feeling warmer than the actual temperature.

"Now, it's time for your walk."

I died a little as I realized he wanted me to get out of the car! In public! Stark naked! And I had to walk the length of the block like that.

I reached over and opened the car door as off in the distance I heard a laughing couple. There was no way they could see me, but it reinforced that just because the avenue was empty now, I wasn't guaranteed a journey that might not have a cripplingly humiliating encounter. Trembling with an electric kind of embarrassment and nervousness, I opened the door and stepped out.

Looking around in a hypersensitive state of mind I tried appealing to Rod.

"Please, don't make me. I could get caught!"

He grinned. "Oh, now that would be a disaster for you professionally, wouldn't it?"

I looked stricken with worry and glanced around at the surrounding area in case anyone was already looking. To be caught out in public, in a decent neighborhood, in the nude would not only be a disgrace and humiliating beyond belief, but it would be the end of my career and a devastating scandal. I could just see my blonde mugshot, along with the salacious headline on the evening news as some smug anchor people mockingly described the mom and career woman arrested for indecent exposure.

I looked at Rod with my hazel eyes widening even more.

"Oh Rod, please don't make me do this."

I had barely gotten the words out when he grinned that dirty smile that said he delighted in my vulnerability and embarrassment and accelerated away. For a moment I just stood there watching the taillights of his car moving up the street to turn into his driveway. Then it hit me. I was naked and it was just a matter of time until some other car turned up the street and caught me in its headlights, or worse, some homeowner would step out and make the devastating discovery of me in my birthday suit.

God help me if it is a woman that catches me like this, I thought. The judgment would be harsh and the call to the police, incredibly swift, if only for the shameful joy of seeing me handcuffed and humiliated. I wasn't kidding about that. In my experience women could be far worse toward each other than any man. Men were all about the physical aspect of sex and shame but when one woman took aim at another, she was out for complete degradation.

Dropping a protective hand over the same little pubic growth that Rod had petted earlier and futilely bracing one arm across my oversized tits I started a half-crouched quick step across the pavement up onto the sidewalk. I paused and looked around for any indicting eyes that I just knew were about to spot me at any moment.

Taking the same quick little steps, I crossed one lawn without event. That helped a lot. For no real reason it gave me a little respite of hope. I crossed another. Somewhere close by, I heard an air conditioner kick on and the proximity reminded me that inside each house were people, people that could walk outside for any reason, at any moment. My gait increased to a half jog that made my restraining upper arm instantly less effective at holding back my big boobs. One slipped out and bobbed and jounced ridiculously. I "reholstered" with my forearm and resumed my jog. I had just crossed a third lawn with three still to go when I heard a door open.

Panicking I crouched down and froze, trying to cover as much as possible. It was stupid and futile, but I wasn't exactly thinking clearly. A second later, I realized it was just someone's back door opening onto a yard to let a dog outside. The dog apparently sensed me because just then it started barking emphatically. Envisioning a thousand potential social media and news reports of the nude middle class mom that got caught streaking now swirling around my head, I stood up and took off. Completely foregoing any attempt at coverage, I began an obscene sprint across the last three lawns. It was an all-out attempt at flight, some desperate attempt to get to real cover inside Rod's house. Spurred on by that, I ran as fast as I could, I mean considering I was naked and wearing cowboy boots. My big tits collided with each other and as I misstepped one flew up, almost hitting me in the face. My buns jiggled and I felt the cooling, humid air all over my body in a completely foreign sensory experience.

Blushing furiously, I made it to Rod's front yard, but as I said earlier, he was one house down from a moderately busy intersection. Slowing a bit, I panted, tummy pooching slightly. I am not a big runner, and this emotional sprint had me out of breath. I also wanted to try and minimize my time on the porch which I now realized would offer complete exposure to that cross street.

Seeing a slight lull in traffic, I seized the moment and ran up onto the porch. I knocked frantically.

"Rod... Rod... let me in," I whisper-shouted.

An eternity passed. Or so it seemed.

"Who is it?" said Rod mockingly.

"You know damned well who it is! Open the door," I pleaded.

"I am not sure I recognize the voice. Could you hold up some ID or something to the peephole?"

"Rod please. I'm begging you."

"Hmmmmm," he said.

Up the street I could hear an approaching car. I was dying, sure I would get caught. In a frenzy of desperation I pleaded, "Rod, a car is coming. Please."

"I tell you what," he said calmly. "Step out a little bit and show me that big old...smile of yours... you know, so I can be sure you are who you say you are."

Trying to think fast, even as an act of indecent exposure was growing ever imminent, I stepped back and forced a smile on my face.

"Uhhhh not sure," said Rod mockingly. Then in a true evil genius move he said, "Oh I know what will help." And he turned on the porch light.

Suddenly, I was completely illuminated, standing in the nude, smiling, right out in public. Behind me, a car horn honked, and I wilted with embarrassment and frustration.

"Rod! People can see me!"

"Oh, Brittany," he said with mock surprise, "It's you... you took so long getting here, I guess I forgot. Of course, with that bod, I guess you don't exactly run too fast."

I wasn't even listening. The car that honked had slowed down for a look and I was on the verge of bolting. To what destination, I had no idea, of course. All I knew was that someone was looking, and I couldn't protect myself from their prurient attention.

Then Rod said, "Tell you what, I am having some trouble with the door. Why don't you run around to the backyard and I can let you in there?"

He didn't need to tell me twice. Hearing some shocked and delighted chuckling coming from the car on the street behind me, I took off running with no attempt to cover anything. I do remember it striking me that from the sound of the voices, there was at least one man and a woman. Not that I cared, but the mad sprint, was a ridiculous streak serendipitously affording them an amusing and ludicrous view.

I sprinted along the side of the house in just my cowboy boots until I came to a small gate. I pushed it open and ducked inside, panting with a combination of exertion, humiliation, and sadly enough, arousal. If I had stopped to consider, I would have realized that this was all part of Rod's plan to shape me into a vulnerable, obedient, exposure-shame triggered submissive. I didn't stop to think, however.

All I wanted in that moment was to get out of public view, to get inside that house at all costs. I darted across the backyard and even in the dark realized that it was an incredibly well-manicured, expensively landscaped affair. Rushing up the back door, I stopped, looked around and taking some slight solace from the darkness and the protection of a huge live oak tree, knocked a rapid tat tat tat on the door.

"Come on in," I heard Rod say.

"Open the door," I whisper-yelled emotionally to the wooden interface.

"Your door already is open," he said. "Look down."

I looked and my heart sank. A small doggy door was framed in the lower third of the panel.

I groaned. It was just too much and a perfectly demeaning final step in my descent to humiliation. It put the choice on me. Risk continued exposure and discovery or acquiesce and enter in a way that would insensibly affirm what I was in his estimation. It was like the worst of sorority initiations only this had a very chauvinistic context, and for an accomplished woman like myself, it had utterly devastating potential.

Regardless, I lowered onto all fours.

Pushing with one hand, the little doggy door swung open. I started to crawl in only to find that when I removed the pressure from my palm from the door to crawl forward, it rested against my forehead. Like some errant puppy, I pushed ahead and started a humiliating crawl inside. As I cleared it, I looked up and saw Rod standing there with a big condescending smile on his face. Then as the door slid down over my bare buns and swung outward, he said, "Good girl."

It was the same line he had used when I completed my "job interview" at Wingees earlier. If I felt like a pet then, being on all fours, crawling through a doggy door all but cemented it. Almost as if in reinforcement, the door swung back and gently spanked my bottom.

I was in a small mudroom, and I was about to get to my feet when Rod stopped me.

"Uh uh," he said. "This is perfect. Just stay like that and follow me."

He turned and started to walk. Lowering my head a bit in submission, I crawled after him.

We crossed through the beautifully expensively apportioned kitchen and the moved out into a long wooden floored hallway that led to an open doorway. Somehow looking up at Rod's clothed legs as I crawled only reinforced the ever-widening distinction of him as some kind of master and me, being whatever I was now. He had on clothing. I was nude. He was walking. I crawled. He had driven to the house with his dignity intact. I had furtively, made my way in the buff and had provided an indecent bit of entertainment for some strangers. We were definitely not on the same level in terms of interpersonal dynamics now.

We cleared the doorway and I realized he had led me into his bedroom. Even in my current state I was struck by the man's expensive taste and style. The bed, in particular, was an heirloom four posted number that could have been just as well situated in a baronial home.

He had stopped at its edge and looked down at me.

"Up," he said.

Somehow, I knew he didn't mean for me to stand, so I crawled up onto the bed fully aware of the obscene view of me that he had as my legs parted widely to make the short climb. My heavy tits were swinging and bumped gently as I made it onto the center of the bed and waited. Hearing the sound of rustling clothes, I looked back and saw him undressing in the soft light.

As his shirt came off, I saw the defined contours of his abdomen and then as his trousers tumbled to the floor, I could make out the familiar size and shape of his erect cock in the clinging boxer briefs. With a smile that more than told me what was coming, he leaned forward and swiftly pulled them off. Released from the restraint, his cock sprang up, gloriously unfettered.

I almost gasped. I had seen it exposed before of course. I had sucked it with no small effort, even. Now though, the tension and buildup of the entire evening and my new status in the relationship had it as tense and huge as I had seen it. It looked, for lack of a better word, dominant. He climbed up on the bed and ran his hands all over me. He petted and stroked my tousled blonde head, then ran a large hand over my face and inserted a finger in my mouth.

"Remind me," he said, and I closed my lips over it and sucked.

It was a sweet degrading agony.

"Oh god, yes," he chuckled. "That is a good girl."

Then he half-closed a hand around my neck and gripped my throat before moving his hand lower, to grope my big tits. I shivered from the assertive but gentle manhandling and as he come to my areola and nipple and gripped a knobbing one between his thumb and forefinger, I felt my eyes well up with a combined shame and the physical betrayal of my own body. He gave it a long, slow, intentional, meaningful pull.

I almost convulsed from the humiliating stimulation. In no small part because in that position, leaning over me like that, the turgid shaft of his huge cock was nestled between my slick labia. He pulled again. A soft exhalation that wasn't quite a groan escaped me. He moved his hips masturbating himself against my smooth aroused vulva.

"Oh Rod," I groaned.

"Uh huh," he affirmed so smugly and happily. "I thought you'd like a little milking action. You certainly could almost call these... udders."

I was so offended. But before I could react, he pulled again and then leaned forward to push me lower onto my elbows and knees. It was a sexual supplicant's posture and I stayed like that as I felt his hands grasp my buttocks and spread them for a nice unobstructed inspection.

"Someone is liking this a lot. Aren't you?" he said.

I nodded a little sadly. I was very wet and there was no denying it. Shifting his hands to my hips I felt him move and then with a very assured and proprietary thrust, the thick head of his cock pressed in between my engorged labia. Even with his size and my drought sexually, the arousal, my slickness made his entry an easy one for him. In a move that surprised me, he pushed completely, entirely, all the way... IN.

Even the weak impediment of my internal limit was not a stopping point and I grunted with the cervical offense as he bottomed out. Suddenly, I could feel his wiry trimmed pubic hair against my shaved anus and his balls were flush against my clit. In a word, he had invaded me.

Then he started to move. That monster shaft slid out almost to the limit and then with a vigorous thrust he plunged all the way back in, moving my whole body on the bed. He repeated it and I gave up, letting a sadly submissive and surrendering moan out, as he pushed all the way in against my cervix.

"Oh Rod," I sighed half from humiliation and half from the undeniable fulfilling sensation of being that full down there.

He must have loved it because the speed and vigor of his thrusts suddenly increased. In a matter of seconds, it had become a sort of minor assault, a punitive fucking as he was literally banging me into submission. It was sex like I had never experienced it, and surprisingly, despite the kind of offensive and semi-uncomfortable nature, I felt something undeniable. I was giving in, physically and mentally. This man was taking me. Having me. I grunted and gasped and my eyelids fluttered. Mindlessly, I licked my lips before biting my lower one.

12