Suburban Milf's Transformation Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A sensation was building from the deepest part of me and it was being inextricably linked to the buildup of shameful treatment I had gotten from Rod, from Buddy, from all those prying amused and entertained eyes that had seen me so helplessly exposed. I began humping in response and in seconds, I tensed as a wave of crescendoing pleasure crashed in. In a guttural moan I gave it up and orgasmed so intensely that a creamy coating slathered Rod's big dick.

"Oh, there is no faking that," I heard him say triumphantly.

He thrusted deeply and I cried out as another overwhelming surging climax overtook me again. It was the first time I had multiple, and my eyes rolled back involuntarily. I was literally being fucked senseless. He had both hands clamped on my hips now and was driving it home over and over again. And he wasn't done.

In a simultaneously liberating and abandoned sense I felt his cock withdraw. I opened my eyes and looked over to see him lying on his back next to me on the bed.

"Well, you are wearing cowboy boots," he grinned. "So, climb on and ride, cowgirl."

I was going to have to perform ON him. I pushed up onto my hands and knees and moved over, swinging a leg high, across his lower body. Then lifting my hips up, I reached down and grasped his cock so I could align it with my pussy and slowly... sank... down onto that meaty pole.

"Oh damn," he groaned.

I started my ride, slowly rising and lowering until I was full-on drilling myself on it, working on it. In that hunched posture my big tits hung almost to my bush and they swayed outrageously as I moved up and down. Rod was beyond delighted. He reached up and like a big hypersexual kid, batted one pendulous breast and then the other making them swing and collide. Then he grabbed both nipples and using then as an anatomical handle, he began funbagging me, swinging then to bump against each other. The tension was overwhelming. Those sensitive, aroused nipples being pulled, dragging the heavy hanging boob sent an electric charge through my entire body that ended upright at my pussy. I felt so utterly subservient and objectified and yet again, I was so slick and worked up. I couldn't help myself now and I began an even more vigorous humping. I was suddenly well on my way to another little explosion when he calculatingly said, "Uh uh."

I paused looking almost cheated.

"Turn around," he said.

I'll confess, I had never done that, not a reverse cowgirl. I slowly pushed up on my feet and turned, facing away. It was clumsy, disturbing, foreign and completely compulsory. Suddenly I realized I would be blind to his reactions, attention and expressions. All I saw was his muscular legs and feet. It was like the doggy position only with the added effect of a near stress position. I felt completely helpless and vulnerable as I was also suddenly aware of the view he would have. Reaching down between my legs I grasped the big dick and positioned it before lowering onto it again. I was about to drop to my knees, a much more stable and comfortable posture, but before I could, he stopped me.

"I like you like that...drill yourself on my dick."

It was awkward and I think he loved that it was. Nevertheless, I began a precarious lifting and humping action of my hips and thighs as I penetrated myself over and over on his erection. He let it go on a while until I heard him chuckle and the felt a soft insulting spank on my ass.

"God, I wish I had my camera right now," he said, and then chillingly added, "oh well, I'll get that footage in the future."

A renewed sheen of slickness coated his cock at the comment. It didn't go unnoticed. "You know what else we will have to do?"

"No," I gasped between the thigh and bun burning squat thrusts.

"We... will have to see how well you do this when it is in this little"--I felt his thumb poke not just directly to my anus, but push in a little also--"brown eye, back here."

My eyes popped wide as he penetrated it up to the first knuckle. That was a new one too and the audacity of it, along with the already primed condition of my pussy, made me start to orgasm again.

"Ohhhhh, my cowgirl likes that, does she?" he laughed out loud.

He grabbed me then and pushed me off his cock onto my back. In an acrobatic move, he was on top of me and grabbed my ankles to put them up on his shoulders. He angled his hips and with just a quick thrust, he was in my slightly gaping pussy again. Then, he started fucking like he really meant it. In that position, with me spread like that he was allowed a particularly deep entry and indulging himself he focused solely on his own release. He sped up and began driving the head of his cock home, over and over.

He was sweating also slightly as he was really letting me have it almost to the point that it was too much. Then suddenly, he thrusted deeply and groaned like he was in a sweet agony himself. I felt the familiar tensing and spasming inside and knew from the duration that I was going to be way more than just a mess afterward. I also knew that as I had gone without panties that night, the ride home was going to be a personal dilemma of humiliating proportions.

It would end up being the least of my considerations and concerns.

12