All Comments on 'Suburban Milf's Transformation'

by GoodGalGoneSlutty

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Go Dawgs…those Athens girls have mad skills.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Seems like you are starting new adventures in life, lets see how far you can go. Reply, please. Jack

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent story. Well written. I felt like I was on the field there with you.

I do believe the best stories are based on truths or half truths.

Also, true doms and subs will definitely appreciate this.

Now lets see chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Enjoyed the imaginative aspects.

63luckyman63luckymanabout 2 years ago

Nicely done Gal. I am waiting for more of your submissive adventures. Lucky

Leaping_HindLeaping_Hindabout 2 years ago

Enjoyed the start of your new journey. And your picture is lovely too!

2old4us2old4usabout 2 years ago

This story takes me back to my youth getting laid in the middle of a tennis court in the city park. She was very reluctant but as soon as her panties were down she spread like peanut butter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Looking forward to more stories from you! You are a very hot woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love it...enjoyed your honesty. More please!

Robingreen678Robingreen678about 2 years ago

Thank you, Many of us have been there and loved it, I know I have.

Please continue! We need more of you.

R

Diomedes5465Diomedes5465about 2 years ago

Loved the picture and the story - looking forward to future chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Bama fan. I loved this story. Grew up in the Georgia and I know just the type of lady you are. Modest, conservative, proper. I would have paid to see you out there running around trying to catch passes with those big ol' funbags bouncing all over the place. Love how you describe being embarrassed. Being a Dawg alum and getting it this way makes it even better.

PantyGirlJulPantyGirlJulabout 2 years ago

Wow great story!!!! I love the entire story line and how brutally honest you are about your new found feelings. I have similar desires and experiences both as the sub and the domme. I'd love to chat sometime, hit me up if you're interested.

StrappySandalsStrappySandalsabout 2 years ago

Oh WOW!! A submissive big-tit blonde!!! Who doesn't like that???? I'm all-in with this story and moving on to the next chapters. And as a football fan, but NOT a UGA fan, her swallowing that big load on the 50- yard line was a real treat!!! Keep in cuming girl!!!

MizzHooverMizzHooverabout 2 years ago

OMG, you got so played, girl! Sounds like the first steps o the very low road. I am definitely going to keep reading.

DEButauntingDEButaunting7 days ago

I happen to know it is all true don't I, dear?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoodGalGoneSlutty@GoodGalGoneSlutty
Talk about turning over a new (fig) leaf! Early 40s, divorced mom, career woman. Always was that nice southern belle type girl including the accent. Fast forward to the divorce. Over reacted to it by some physical transformation (BIG boob job and new hair color) and then getti...