Suburban Psy-Op Pt. 02

Story Info
Our slutty mind-spy meets her new partner.
4.1k words
4.73
6.9k
4

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 06/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrMobius
DrMobius
40 Followers

While her employer caught his breath and zipped himself back up, Erika tidied herself up in his private washroom. To a casual observer it looked like any other executive bathroom. Tastefully decorated in a way that screamed "MONEY" but still, ultimately, impersonal and spartan. Erika, on the other hand, knew exactly the purpose this room was put to most often so she knew the sink drawers contained a wide assortment of cleaning products and cosmetics and that the small closet behind its mahogany door contained several replacement garments stored there by Jenna, the tall, curvy former porn starlet who served as her boss' private secretary. Normally she was the one in front of the large, well lit mirror, mopping the big man's jism off of her tits or face after providing him with a little "executive relief" in the middle of the day; but she was hardly the only agent or client who'd had to tidy up after a meeting with their mutual employer. Fortunately for Erika, the load she'd just taken from him was currently in her stomach and not splattered all over her so it didn't take her long to recompose herself. A quick rinse with some mouthwash, her lipstick reapplied, her tits stuffed back into her bra and her top buttoned up (well...mostly anyway) and you'd never guess by looking at her that mere moments before she'd been stretched out decadently on a leather sofa with her tits out and a dick in her mouth.

Her boss had also recomposed himself, well, he'd put his cock away and refastened his pants. He sat on the edge of his desk sipping a glass of scotch and holding out a manila envelope that contained all of the physical things she'd need for her cover identity, driver's license, passport, house keys, etc. As well as her fake wedding and engagement rings. Files on her new partner as well as the targets and those of their new "neighbors" were known to be in their circle had been uploaded to her secure tablet for her to peruse on her flight out to her new home. He looked her over appreciatively as he handed her her new identity. "Agent Brick will meet you at the airport. I told him you'd find him. He's a little greener than I'd usually like for an assignment like this but I know he's in good hands. Plus he's, I'm hoping, exactly Mrs. Sweeny's type." he added holding his fingers apart to indicate length.

"I like him already." Erika said with a wink. "My flight leaves in a few hours though and I'm going to need to pack so if there's nothing else, sir?"

"You're good, Silk. Keep me apprised of how things are going once you settle in and I'll feed you and Agent Brick any new intel we find on our end. Happy hunting, agent."

Jenna's desk was empty as Erika walked by on her way out. Apparently she did have an early day today. It's not that she'd assumed her boss was lying necessarily although his, despite having one of the most powerful minds on the planet, "misremembering" Jenna's schedule in order to make pretense to play with one of his agents would not be entirely unprecedented. As she made her way past the security guard's desk she gave him a lewd wink and licked her lips suggestively causing him to turn red all over again but she didn't take it any further. She was pressed for time and if she was going to give Officer Dadbod a heart attack she'd rather do it in person.

A few hours later she was changed, packed and making her way through airport security towards her first class flight. Admittedly for agents like herself, or any skilled telepath really, airport security was considerably less of a hassle than it was for the average flier. They mostly just waved anything that looked vaguely like ID in the direction of anyone who asked and were always moved along through as if by magic. She actually had official ID that could prove she was a government agent should she run into one of that less than one percent of the population who was immune to psychic manipulation but she'd never had to use it in her entire career. The one time she had run into a particularly resistant customs official in Europe somewhere she found that while he was immune to direct mind control and suggestion, he was absolutely not immune to her other talents. Less than 30 minutes after he'd brought her into his office for questioning she'd collected her things and was heading towards her departure gate while he panted in his office chair with his pants around his ankles musing on the fact that he could now check "titfuck tiny blonde American slut" off of his bucket list forever. Erika ran into no such difficulties this time, however, and was eventually seated in her comfortable first class seat looking around the only sparsely filled cabin. The Agency usually had their people reserve multiple first class seats on any flight they were sending agents on. It kept the chances of a civilian sitting too close and overhearing something they shouldn't or notice that some of the passengers seemed to be staring at one another silently.

On the off chance that a civilian did have a seat that happened to be next to one the agent had picked for themselves, it was usually pretty simple to move them along. Much like Erika was preparing to do to the woman who sat down next to her when all of a sudden she noticed the woman's eyes glass over for a moment and then, without looking at her ticket at all, laughed and said. "Oh my gosh, sir you're so right. My seat is across the aisle. Let me get out of your way." before getting up and changing seats to make way for a tall, handsome man in a dark blue suit.

*Agent Silk I presume?* he asked her telepathically as he took his seat. He was tall with a lean build and dark hair which he kept short and in keeping with his cover as a white collar professional. He also wore a pair of square tortoise shell glasses which added a certain nerdy appeal which offset his otherwise classically handsome features quite nicely.

*I am indeed, Agent Brick. Nice to finally meet you. So you're my hubby for the duration of the mission? The Agency could have done a lot worse.* she thought back with a wink that did cause the junior agent to blush slightly.

The pair made small talk both verbally and psychically as the plane took off but once they were in flight and the handful of other passengers were occupied with their own conversations or distractions the two switched purely to psychic communication. Agent Brick, whose name was Ray she discovered, was friendly enough but it was quite clear that this was his first extended cover mission. He wanted to go over details of the mission which she did but only after having the flight attendant bring them some drinks. When she ordered the second round he offered up some objection but she simply smiled and thought. *Senior Agent's prerogative. Drink up.*

*Fair enough. Wouldn't do to get on my superior's bad side on day one I suppose.*

*Good boy.*

*Now we probably won't want to go over the actual files on our new neighbors until we get to our destination but I was thinking we could maybe work on some of our shared cover story on the way. Little things to make it really seem like we're a married couple.*

*Excellent suggestion but that also reminds me; speaking of putting things off, you up for a quickie in the bathroom or did you want to wait until we get to our new place to fuck?* she could feel his surprise for a second before he got his mental screens back into place.

*I..umm..I hadn't actually given that much thought.* he confessed.

*You said it yourself, handsome. We need to be convincing as a married couple on a mission where we're going to be investigating a bunch of suburban swingers. I guarantee you we're going to have to fuck in front of an audience at least a few times on this mission.*

*I had considered that but I assumed we'd deal with that when the time came.*

*Our neighbors won't need to be psychic to pick up on it if this is clearly the first time I've had my supposed husband's cock inside of me. I know you're Agency trained so I'm sure you can be quite convincing when you need to be and I know for a fact that I am a spectacular actress* she teasingly treated his mind to the "sound" of her performing one of her best fake orgasms and it took him a second to realize he was hearing this in his mind and not out loud. *But why take the chance? Besides, when I talk up that big, thick cock of yours to the other neighbors I'll be able to give a far more convincing recommendation if I know what I'm talking about.*

*Ah, yes I'd read about one of our targets'...preferences in that regard but I....* his thought trailed off as he felt an unseen hand begin to massage him through his pants gently and a mischievous smile begin to cross his partner's face.

*See? So you can hardly expect me to convincingly rave about what my man is packing down there if I don't have first hand experience now can you?*

*I suppose not...*

*Can I ask you a personal question?* she purred into his mind as he tried to sit calmly and not let every other passenger on the plane know what a raging erection he was currently sitting with.

*Well you are my wife.* he teased back.

*Has the Boss actually seen it or is he just taking someone else in the agency's word? About the whole monster dick situation I meant.* Erika enjoyed teasing men but Agent Brick was particularly fun. That last psychic comment made him blush slightly but he was keeping his cool remarkably well.

*Umm..directly no. When he recruited me for this mission he spoke with my old supervisor and a few other recruits I was trained with but it was his secretary Jenna who umm...actually confirmed matters for him. Apparently her assessment and recommendation was glowing.*

*Oh my god that little henna headed hussy. Well now I'm extra curious. Tell you what, handsome, I'm going to get up and head to the restroom and in a few minutes you and your buddy there...* she gave him an extra telekenetic squeeze for emphasis though it wasn't really necessary. *Get up and meet me there. Mama feels like consummating.* and with that she calmly rose, without a word (at least as far as anyone else on the plane was concerned) and brushed herself suggestively as she climbed over him and out into the aisle.

Ray took a deep breath and made a point of not looking directly at her perfect ass as it swayed seductively on her way to the restroom. Fortunately there was a middle aged ad executive who was checking her out as she passed and Ray got to enjoy a glorious view of her heading that way taken directly from his mind. He then looked at his watch and proceeded to sit calmly for what seemed like the longest 5 minutes in the history of human events. He had an excellent tailor so his stiff cock wasn't as visible as it could have been as he stood up and nonchalantly made his way towards the back of the plane. As he reached out for the handle of the restroom door a helpful flight attendant was about to point out that she had seen someone walk in there moments ago but he looked at her directly and her eyes slid out of focus for a moment.

"Actually, miss I think the occupied/vacant sign might be broken. Would you mind terribly waiting by the door to make sure I don't get interrupted?"

The flight attended nodded slowly to what now seemed like the single most reasonable request in the world and assumed a tactful sentry position a little ways away from the door which Ray quietly slipped into.

The door hadn't had a chance to fully lock yet before his "wife" was on him. He felt her arms go around his neck and pull him down into an eager kiss. As her tongue was exploring his mouth he felt one of her hands slide down his chest and unseen hands begin to unfasten his belt and unbutton his pants. He moaned into her mouth as quietly as he could as he felt her tiny, nimble hand reach down the front of his pants and begin massaging his now painfully erect cock with something deliciously warm and soft which it took him a few moments to realize were her panties. His suspicions were confirmed when his fingers made their way up her smooth inner thigh and found absolutely no resistance whatsoever between them and her pussy once they'd finally reached their destination. He teased her clit with the tips of his fingers and even slid some additional telekenetic ones inside of her which caused her to moan appreciatively and give his lower lip a slow but firm bite. With a playful whimper of unwelcome-yet-necessary self control, Erika slowly guided his fingers away from their work and nimbly, (and surprisingly quietly as though this were not an unfamiliar situation she found herself in) hiked her skirt and perched herself on the edge of the sink. She slipped her panties which, moments before, had been stroking his genuinely impressively sized cock, into his pants pocket as she wrapped her legs around his waist and used them and a bit of telekenetic steering to guide him to where she needed him to be.

*We do need to make this quick, "hubby"* she thought to him as she arched her back to direct his attention to the fact that her shirt was open and she'd courteously thought to remove her bra before he'd arrived. His lips were on them a split second afterwards and they made a very effective muffle for the low groan of pure need he let out when he penetrated her. Erika bit her own lip to muffle hers as she felt an absolutely perfect mingling of pleasure and just a hint of sting as her partner's long, thick shaft filled her for the first time. She began rolling her hips in time with his as he began to thrust. Like most men, he seemed beyond content to leave his face buried in her tits once she'd positioned his head there. Unlike so many of the others, however, he seemed to know what he was doing when he had a woman's breast in his mouth. He sucked each one in turn making sure that his tongue treated each nipple like a queen before pulling his head back with a wet, muffled pop and descending onto the other.

Her fingers dug into the muscles of his back through the fabric of his shirt as moaned and winced slightly with each increasingly forceful thrust of that gargantuan cock. She knew she'd be pleasantly sore afterwards and the anticipation of it was getting her excited. She'd always been an orgasmic little thing. It was one of the reasons why she truly loved her job so it was no surprise to her when her first send shock waves through her entire body. Clearly it was sooner than her partner anticipated as the shudder coursing through the curvy blonde body beneath him coupled with the tight spasms it sent through her pussy causing it to milk his cock even harder than it had been already made him shudder and groan as well. She let her legs, still entwined around his waist give him a little light encouragement to keep going and not slow down which, to his credit, he picked up on and rather than slowing down to last longer he just leaned into it and kept pumping nice and hard.

"Mmmm...good boy..." she panted softly directly into his ear as his thrusting spurred her towards a second orgasm. It was riskier than telepathy to be sure but she honestly didn't care that much if someone else on the plane heard her getting fucked in the bathroom and there was something more...personal about moaning it out loud. Her throaty voice and warm breath on the sensitive skin of his ear definitely had its effect on him as well and she could feel that monster between his legs getting stiffer and stiffer as he neared that point of no return. "mmmmm..mmmm...ohgod..." she panted, keeping her voice as soft as she could. "That's it..give it to me...give it to me...." her words were interrupted by her second orgasm took her. She sank her teeth into his shoulder to muffle the scream she let out as she gave in to the shuddering full body orgasm and used her legs to spur him on faster. She was just coming down from that second one when she felt his entire body tense up one final time. He buried his face into her tits for much the same reason she had bitten his shoulder a second before. He groaned loudly letting the soft, supple flesh muffle the sound as his cock began to spasm inside of her and he felt that sweet release of his own orgasm. Once he was finished and beginning to catch his breath she pulled him down and kissed him before saying. "Why, Agent Brick. I do believe I may keep you."

A few minutes later they'd cleaned themselves up and left discreetly, one at a time, to head back to their seats. As Ray stepped out he looked to the flight attendant who'd been keeping watch staring at him glassy eyed and clearly flushed with excitement from what she'd heard. He smiled, entered her mind again and telepathically said *Find one of the pilots or a passenger you think is cute and pay it forward.* with a wink before heading to rejoin his "wife" for the remainder of their flight. The flight passed without incident and a few hours later the couple found themselves in their company provided car making their way to their new "home" to begin the mission proper.

* * *

None of the Sweeny's neighbors noticed that the UPS truck had been parked in front of their house for a bit longer than one might expect. That was one of the nicest things about an open minded suburban environment though. Despite it definitely still being small town America, people did tend to mind their own business. Hell the fact that the UPS man didn't think to lock the front door behind him when he'd closed it (largely due to that being the moment in time when he'd lost control of his own free will) didn't even put him at risk of discovery. Nobody would think to even try the door to see that it was unlocked. They'd never see the brown uniform that was unceremoniously discarded on the living room floor or the package clearly addressed to a house other than this one on the sofa where it had been tossed. They'd also never hear the grunts and groans of the UPS man or the more feminine screams of the Lady of the House as she bounced up and down on his cock in the master bedroom.

From where he sat in his wife's walk in closet though, Dennis Sweeny saw and heard everything. He knew the UPS man wasn't Krysten's favorite dance partner but he had a decently sized cock (nothing to write home about his wife assured him but better than someone undersized to be sure.) Dennis sat in the leather bound dressing chair completely nude. The door to the closet was mostly open. It's not like the heavyset delivery man railing his wife had enough mental capacity to realize he was being watched. His erection was raging but he was pacing himself. He held the bottle of baby oil in one hand and didn't begin drizzling it into the palm of the other until he heard the tone of his wife's moans change a tad and knew she was getting close. He loved little in the world more than watching another man fuck the living shit out of his wife and, while the UPS man was not the greatest Bull he'd ever watched have her, he was a familiar enough puppet for the both of them that even his dick was enough to get them both off.

Krysten Sweeny knew how to ride dick and the UPS man's mind was easy enough for her to manipulate that she didn't have to worry about losing her power over him if she came too hard so, despite him being more a placeholder than a partner, she knew she'd get off like she always did with him. She spared her husband in the closet a little glance and once she saw that he already had his oiled up dick in his hand she went for broke and started really going to town on the mind slave beneath her. He puffed and groaned as the lady with the short hair and great rack who any sane person would have described as clearly out of his league rolled her tight, wet pussy up and down his prick as he shivered under her. She reached down and took his hands in hers before guiding them to her bouncing breasts and she heard her husband groan when he obediently began to squeeze them. He wasn't gentle but she hadn't commanded him to be. She knew what she liked and what her husband liked to see and it wasn't like the UPS man wasn't going to get a sticky, creamy reward himself for being such a good, easily mind controlled stud.

DrMobius
DrMobius
40 Followers
12