Suburban Psy-Op Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dennis was jerking off furiously by this point. Maybe it wasn't as good as watching that 19 year old frat boy have her a few weeks ago but hell, the UPS guy at this point, was practically family except for the having no idea he was periodically mind controlled and used as a living marital aid by a couple he barely knew. *Oh fuck, slut...* he projected to his wife's mind as she rode her rented stallion towards the finish line. *Oh fuck let him paint them....* His wife made direct eye contact with her masturbating husband as he thought this and she gave him a knowing little nod before climbing up and off of the wheezing UPS man, laying on her back and squeezing them together for him. She arched her back to make them a more alluring target and her mind controlled slave did his part. He straddled her naked, sweat slicked form and began jerking his dick as hard as he could until he finally heard the voice of his mistress in his mind.

*Now unload on them.* she thought directly to him and a split second later he howled with ecstasy and began firing ribbon after warm, sticky ribbon of cum splattering directly onto the offered up breasts. He jerked and jerked until nothing came out and then collapsed on the bed. Krysten Sweeney lay there with her cum drenched tits until she heard the groan from the closet and knew that her husband was wrapping up as well. After leaving both men a few moments to catch their respective breaths she entered the UPS man's mind again and told him. *Good boy. Now get dressed and get out.You won't remember any of this until I want you again.* and then, with glassy eyes and a still hard glistening dick, he walked downstairs to comply with his orders. A few moments later Dennis emerged from the closet wiping his dick of with a soft cloth. He made his way over towards the dresser to fetch a towel for his cum splattered wife to clean herself off with when he happened to glance out the window and spot lights on and a car he did not recognize on the house kitty corner across the street from theirs.

"Hey, hon?" he said picking up the towel but still looking out the window. "Did you know they sold the Abrams place?" Krysten shook her head and snapped her fingers indicating that this might be a better discussion to have after she'd gotten the UPS man's semen off of her boobs. "Looks like we've got some new neighbors to meet." he added tossing his wife the towel.

12