Suburban Psy-Op Pt. 03

Story Info
Our heroes waste no time meeting their new neighbors!
7k words
4.83
6.1k
5

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 06/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrMobius
DrMobius
40 Followers

While they may have been the first to notice, given their vantage point from the bedroom window, the Sweenys were not the only people in the neighborhood to notice that there was a new couple residing in the old Abrams place. Nor were they the first to wonder about the hotness/open mindedness of their new neighbors. It was just that kind of a place. For their part Erika and Ray did their best to keep to themselves for the first day or so they were in town.

*Being newlyweds we would, statistically speaking, keep to ourselves for just this...ohfuck...reason for the first few days...* Erika thought to her partner as she gripped the kitchen counter she was currently bent over all the more tightly as she came all over that impressively sized dick of Ray's.

In between bouts of enjoying one another's bodies, the pair did take those first few days to review the major players in the neighborhood. Agent Brick was, to his credit, the more duty minded of the two. Ever adaptable he took to making sure the files were usually within easy telekinesis range at all times as Agent Silk was...well...more prone to enjoying the moment.

*We have nosey neighbors, stud and at least two of them are psychic.* she would think as she lay beside him in bed rubbing her silky inner leg against his cock to stir him to life while he was reading or when she'd slip into the shower with him. *They'll be expecting newlyweds to fuck like rabbits and it will look weird if we're always going over files in bed.* Usually she could get him hard enough to not worry about little things like the fact that even the psychics would have a hard time getting a visual of what they were doing at any given time. Like most men with really huge dicks, the novelty of being with a woman who could take the whole thing never really wore off. For a guy conditioned for most of his sexual history to have to be overly gentle and utter the phrase "just say when" anytime they're with a woman, having one who not only could take it but did so with gusto was like winning the lotto so Erika was usually successful in distracting him. Fortunately they had no real unpacking to do as The Agency had already completely furnished the place for them. So they were able to review all of the relevant case material while still taking plenty of breaks to "convincingly get into character for a deep undercover mission".

They had what little evidence had been found by various law enforcement agencies around the country of the Sweenys previous scams. The fact that there wasn't a whole lot to go on wasn't all that surprising. If psychic criminals were easily thwarted by regular law enforcement there wouldn't be any need for organizations like The Agency. In the case of serial psychic predators like the Sweenys the waters were further muddied by the fact that people are rarely able to testify about things they can no longer remember and are rarely willing to testify against people who have a sizable library of films and photos of them performing depraved sexual acts with people they aren't married to. Digging into what, if anything, could be discovered from their sordid past would be more Ray's wheelhouse and what he'd be trying to ferret out during the weekdays when he was at "work". They also had been provided dossiers on not just the Sweenys but the other neighborhood swingers in their immediate social circle.

There was the previously noted Debbie Byrne. Krysten Sweeny's co-star in the pool party video shown to them by their boss. The topheavy brunette was married to an older man who was hugely successful in finance. He rarely stayed with her though and Agency records indicated he spent most of the year in Hong Kong with two musclemen a fraction of his age. She supposedly shared her friend Krysten's enthusiasm for well endowed partners and was considered the most likely to reach out to Ray once they got established in the neighborhood.

Rory Deets was next on the list. He was reasonably successful in the computer industry and was that sort of middle aged "player" who used his lack of desire to settle down as an excuse to date women half his age until they outgrew him. He had some financial dealings with Dennis Sweeny and was supposedly obsessed with Krysten. Not a big enough boy to be one of her regular bulls but he got to do group things with her at parties and could always be relied on to bring in hot twenty-somethings for the group to enjoy. He was considered the most likely to reach out to Erika. His current girlfriend was named Robyn and had recently dropped out of State University to pursue an acting career.

Chloe Belgraves was another tremendously wealthy neighbor and active participant in the neighborhood's filthier activities. A former model (and rumor had it high end outcall provider in her youth) her husband had died 6 years ago leaving her a fortune. Her sister had also married rich and her stepson was the well hung frat boy who Krysten and Debbie had enjoyed in the first video. Evidently he couldn't stand his stepmother but his step-aunt he got on famously with. Though not technically related they still thought it was weird to do things together but apparently neither found it weird to bring him over to be a playmate for his "auntie"'s neighbors while 4 or 5 of his frat brothers ran a train on the well-toned cougar upstairs.

The last names on the list were Sam and Janelle Granger. A mid-thirties legal power couple who were just beginning to experiment with sharing one another with other couples and who weren't believed to be all that involved with anything happening in town just yet but who bore keeping an eye on.

Erika smiled wickedly at her partner as she went over the known info on each of the major players in town. "Sooooo...as we can plainly see, we're both well briefed on the particulars of the case so far." she purred as she pressed herself up against him as he stood by the kitchen counter having just loaded the dishwasher. She'd said she was going to change after dinner but the virtually nonexistent two piece bathing suit was not what he'd anticipated. Ray seemed about to comment but she headed it off by standing on her toes and pulling him down for a kiss. As her tongue swirled around his reminding him exactly what it was capable of he felt unseen hands unbutton and unzip his pants a few seconds before his "wife"'s very real hand reached into the newly opened trousers and began to squeeze his bulge through his boxers. *Now that we've got that established...* she thought directly into his mind so as to not have to break the kiss. *...and I have your undivided attention. Now we need to let our new, horny neighbors know we're fun and what says fun like a Sunday night pool fuck?* Now she did break the kiss and gave his bottom lip a gentle bite as she withdrew her hands from his pants maddeningly slowly. She took a few steps away from him, raised her arms above her head and telekenetically unfastened her swimsuit top letting it fall to the tile floor and reveal its owner's perfect rack. She then spun around and let him enjoy the view as she walked out the sliding glass door to the patio by the pool leaving it open for him to follow. She knew the Sweenys house faced the wrong way to be able to see their pool but it was a warm night with open windows so she was sure she could make herself heard. She telekenetically persuaded tree branches and other small, normal sounding objects to brush against the bedroom windows of the two or three house who could conceivably sneak a peak if they so chose just on the off chance of encouraging them to do so. She then dove directly into the deep end. While she was under she slipped the other half of her swimsuit off and only cheated a little with telekinesis when she kicked them off of her foot to the edge of the pool. A few minutes later Ray joined her having already removed his shirt. He slipped his opened pants off once he was out in the mild summer air. At least one bedroom light in an adjacent house switched out which likely meant they had an audience. Ray dove in after her and caught up with her in the shallow end pressing her back against the tile wall of the in-ground pool and burying his face in those perfect breasts. She squealed with delight as he began to lick and suck them and she pushed herself up off of the bottom of the pool so she could wrap her legs around his waist as he guided himself in.

Ray tried to muffle his groan of desire as he entered her but Erika, the more experienced actor of the two, made her initial moan just a hair too loud by design. Oh she knew she had to give the illusion of trying to be quiet so as not to be too suspiciously overt about what she was doing but though her audience was small and probably only listening, this was still a performance. Swinger neighbors knowing the new wife on the block was hot was great but knowing she screams and moans like an absolute whore when she's getting railed on the other hand was considerably better. It wasn't like she had to fake her orgasms with her new partner or anything. Quite the opposite she was secretly hoping she wouldn't wear him out before the other sluts in the neighborhood got their hands on him. At least one house was watching her get it in the pool and she made sure at least a few others "accidentally" heard her when she deliberately threw her head back when she came instead of burying it into her partner's shoulder to muffle the sound. Ray didn't notice as his entire attention was absorbed by the busty blonde woman whose pussy was making his cock feel divine with each tight, milking clench around it; but she made sure she was facing in the direction of the Sweenys house when she cried out "So...nff...fucking...ahh...big!" before screaming the rest of her orgasm into his shoulder to keep up the appearance that she was trying to not let the whole neighborhood know. Agent Brick's issues with volume control when he finally did shoot deep inside of her were entirely un-staged but were a nice addition to Silk's own performance. As she stayed in her current position legs wrapped around his waist as she felt his erection slowly begin to go down still inside of her she thought to her partner; *and now it's practically a guarantee that at least one of our neighbors reaches out tomorrow while you're at work.*

*So that's what this was all about?* he thought back

*Well that and I was horny.*

The pair eventually went back in and went to bed. The following morning Ray dressed in a smart navy blue pinstripe suit and drove into the city to maintain their cover story and start digging in to their quarry's previous exploits. Erika made a point of going to get the mail in a different but equally revealing swimsuit then positioned herself in a lounge chair by the pool with a book to wait and see who would eventually come knocking. A few doors down, Krysten Sweeny and Debbie Byrne were lounging about the latter's pool as it was being cleaned. They wore comparably revealing attire. Debbie's was a sheer red bikini with ties conveniently positioned on the hips and back for easy removal. Krysten's was a black one piece but with an elaborate design cut out of it that meant it revealed more than it concealed. Lounging by the pool half naked while the pool cleaners tried not to stare had become something of a ritual for the two of them. Normally they'd have done more than tease but they didn't know if the two kids the cleaner had assisting him were in college yet so they'd opted to play it safe until they could find out for sure. Sure Krysten could have read their minds but that would be cheating.

"Not gonna lie, I'm kinda sad I missed that." Debbie said. Her accent was out of place for a neighborhood like this. It put her origins somewhere in the middle of the east coast. Jersey perhaps though it wasn't pronounced enough to tell for sure. "I mean if they were going at it in the pool that early on a Sunday night they can't be all bad now can they?"

"I've only caught glimpses of them both and they're both hot but Dennis wants to know a little more about them before we invite them to an actual party or anything. After that one couple we invited a few months ago that wasn't into it at all he's trying to be careful." she replied applying sunscreen to the undersides and tops of her barely covered breasts when she spied one of the pool boy's eyes on them. Debbie made a face when she remembered the couple in question. The wife had been cute but clearly wasn't into the idea of being fucked by a stranger and definitely did not like the faces her rotund hubby was making with his cock in Debbie's mouth so they were eventually sent home with edited memories. That was something Debbie was coming to really enjoy about having psychic neighbors.

"Yeah definitely do not want a repeat of that night." she agreed taking the straw in her iced tea into her mouth a bit more seductively than was entirely necessary to the frustration/delight of the cleaners.

"No we do not. So one thing I was thinking, Deb..." Krysten said rolling over to face her friend on the opposite deck chair.

"Oh my god, you fucking whore." Debbie laughed realizing where this was going.

"What!? You're good at making new friends and you know what I like so I thought maybe you could come up with some excuse to invite the husband over and...see if you think he and I might get along."

"And if his wife is okay with sharing." She sighed with feigned annoyance but this was hardly the first time she'd been asked to do this. "Fine. I'll see what I can do. I'll tell them my sink is broken and I don't want to get a plumber in. That usually works."

"You're the best, Deb. I owe you one for this."

"You owe me more than one, slut."

"Like you're one to talk. Just be sure to let me know if he's..."

"Your type. Don't I always? Just don't try to steal him completely if he is. Sharing is caring remember?" she said with a wink before slowly getting up to head back inside to freshen up their drinks while the pool boys stared. Krysten turned to the one who had been lurking by the hedges trying to eavesdrop and suss out exactly what they were taking about. She met his gaze with hers freezing him in place. Though he didn't realize it she spoke directly to his mind so that only he could here her when she informed him;

*My friend and I both have a fetish for getting fucked by huge dicks so I'm having her seduce the new neighbor and see if he's big enough for me to want to play with. If he is I'll have him over and fuck his brains out while my husband watches and jerks himself stupid like you're about to run do in the tool shed.*

The pool boy dropped his net and didn't even bother to check to see if any of the other lads had heard what the blonde in the one piece had just said to him before making his way towards the suggested shed as quickly as he could without being as conspicuous as the boner in his shorts was. Krysten smiled and settled back into her lawn chair chuckling to herself because she knew damned good and well that some teenager spanking it was far from the filthiest thing that had ever happened in that shed.

Erika was in the kitchen making herself a glass of iced tea when the doorbell rang. She sensed anticipation from whoever was on the other side of the door and was not at all surprised when she opened it and leaned against the door frame and found Rory Deets whom she recognized from the dossier, standing on her front porch. He stood just a hair over 6 feet and was in good shape but beyond that he was almost a living monument to the idea of trying too hard. His tank top was just a hair too small and it was obvious he was trying to show himself off. His shorts were a decent length but of gray sweatpants material that he did not sport enough of a bulge to make interesting. His sandy hair was wavy and not quite starting to gray yet but that was coming and his cologne which he inexplicably wore while supposedly out running as his clothes implied he was left a lot to be desired.

"Hey there!" he said with a bit too much grin as he tried to make it less obvious that he was checking out his bikini clad neighbor and failing utterly. "I'm Rory. I live two houses down on the left."

"Hey there yourself, Rory." Erika said with a practiced smile.

"I was just out for a jog and thought to myself 'hey why not swing by and welcome the new couple to the neighborhood'."

"Well that was so sweet of you. I'm afraid you missed my husband but feel free to come in for a bit. I'm Erika." She could sense that Rory was overly encouraged by her invitation but this was not a mind she'd have any difficulty getting control of.

He followed her into the kitchen and declined her offer of tea but accepted a glass of ice water instead. "So hubby won't mind you being alone in the house with a strange guy?" he said in a way that was intended to be funny. Erika being the pro she was just rolled with it.

"Not usually. We both like making new friends."

"That's awesome." he said sipping his water. "We're a pretty friendly neighborhood you'll find. Normally I jog with my girl Robyn but she's got an audition this morning so I'm flying solo."

*Lucky girl.* Erika thought to herself before saying aloud. "Oh that's a shame I'd loved to have met her."

"Yeah I offered to drive her but she says I can be a distracting presence at things like that. Yeah evidently directors and producers are easily intimidated." he flexed a bit and, knowing full well she'd likely regret it, Erika reached into his mind.

She almost felt bad for this idiot. Somehow even at his age he genuinely believed that it was his admittedly decent but nothing to write home about physique that made his girlfriend not want him with her at auditions. Evidently he was in fact naive enough to think that the swapping parties he took her to here in the neighborhood were the extent of her adventurousness. She was too practiced a field agent to actually laugh but felt reasonably certain that her real reason for not wanting the insecure manchild along was because most of her successful auditions resulted in her having at least one cock inside her. She didn't pry too deeply but she was also more than certain that Rory liked the idea of wife/girlfriend swapping when he was getting some too but the idea of his latest twentysomething conquest whoring herself out on her own time wouldn't sit well with him.

"Your husband isn't like that is he? Easily intimidated?"

That almost did get a laugh from her considering she already knew Rory wasn't big enough to be on Mrs. Sweeny's regular bull rotation so the idea that Ray might be intimidated by Rory was genuinely hilarious to her but she didn't let it show. "Oh I wouldn't say that." she said diplomatically and sipped her own tea.

"That's awesome to hear." Rory said moving a bit more closely towards Erika.

At that point she decided it was time to nip this would be Lothario in the bud. She had accepted the fact that, like many of the women in the neighborhood she imagined, she'd end up fucking this clown at some swinger event at some point but that didn't mean she was going to do it now when she didn't need to. She reached into his mind and took control. As she watched his eyes glaze over she proceeded carefully knowing he was a confidant of her quarry's and that psychics could leave security behind in someone's mind.

"So glad you think so, Rory. You know what I'd love?" she put the slightest hint of seduction into that last word knowing full well he couldn't deny her anything at this point.

"Wha...what's that, hottie?" he said in a dronelike tone. Even in hypnosis, Rory knew how to keep it classy it would seem Erika thought to herself sardonically.

"I'd love to know what sort of business you do with Dennis Sweeny."

"I help him keep files on people. People in the neighborhood. A couple out of town. Even a couple who moved away."

DrMobius
DrMobius
40 Followers
12