Suburban Psy-Op Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh that sounds fascinating." she said letting him drone on under her hypnotic sway. "Which ones?"

"Meg from the DMV...she moved away...then it's..." he seemed to be straining to fish for any other names as though they were vanishing from his mind before he could conjure them up. Damn. That was probably a security measure put in by the Sweenys. She changed her direction of questioning lest she accidentally expose herself prematurely or do actual inadvertent damage to Rory's brain which, she guessed, probably couldn't handle much.

"What does he do with all these files you help him keep?"

"Dunno...just said he needed the spreadsheets and security setup. It's all under the file of the White Project but I'd need permission to say more..."

*Fuck.* Erika thought to herself. *The Sweenys clearly already thought of that.* It wasn't surprising and it would have been unusual for such a ham fisted fishing expedition on her part to have yielded too much information. It also implied that the Sweenys had been pursued by fellow psychics before this. She was about to break the connection when she noticed Rory sliding his shorts down which she had definitely not commanded him to do. She was about to remedy that and order him to do the opposite when he continued to stare vacantly straight ahead with his pants around his ankles and his cock fully erect.

"Is it handshake time, Mistress?" he asked looking not at her directly but just to a blank spot in the room. Oh for fuck's sake. Clearly one of the Sweenys had conditioned this poor bastard into acting this way when under psychic control. She scanned his mind quickly and gleaned from the images floating through his eager mind that Mrs. Sweeny evidently rewarded this obsessed puppet with a hand job after she or her husband took over his mind. Fuck it. It wouldn't take long and not getting the expected reward might make this instance stand out in his mind and be harder to forget even If commanded to. Taking a paper towel from the roll by the sink she stepped over to the zombified Rory and said.

"Looks like it is, Rory." she said before licking her palm and taking his moderately sized cock in her hand and beginning to stroke. Having it in her hands she could have told him point blank that Ray would find him in no way intimidating but decided to be nice and keep that to herself. Whether Rory knew it was her jerking him off or whether he imagined Krysten Sweeny's hand on his shaft she didn't know or care. She needed to make him nut, break the trance then send him on his way. A few passes of her salivaed hand over his cock head made him shudder before she settled into a quick, steady rhythm that she knew from experience rarely failed to get the job done. When she saw his leg start to shake she quickened her pace and said, "That's it, Ror...there you go." as she positioned the paper towel an inch or so away from his cockhead just before the pearly white began to squirt. He groaned appreciatively as he came into her towel covered hand. She patted him on the cheek with her clean hand once he'd finished and said. "All better?"

She moved to toss the towel away as Rory obediently pulled his shorts back up when she heard the front doorbell ring a second time. She sighed with increased annoyance. She locked eyes with Rory and said. "Stay right here and do not make a sound." before rinsing her hands off quickly in the sink and answering the door. She recognized the curvy brunette from her dossier as well.

"Hi." she said pretending she had no idea who the woman was. "Sorry for the delay. I was working in the kitchen and needed to clean my hands.

"No problem at all. I'm the one bothering you. I'm Debbie your neighbor from up the street.

"Erika. It's a pleasure. I'd invite you in but I'm in the middle of something."

"Oh I understand and am sorry to interrupt. Is your husband at home by any chance?"

"No he's at work until this evening. Can I help you with something?"

"Oh no, it's fine. I need someone with long arms and your husband looked tall when I saw you two moving in. It's a leaky knob under my kitchen sink. It's so fucking stupid. It comes loose all the time and just needs to be tightened but my arms are too short to reach and I hate to call a plumber for something so simple you know. Not a problem I'll ask someone else."

Damn this girl was shameless and wasted little time. Still seeing the opportunity for what it was, Erika smiled and said. "Oh it's not a bother. Like I said he'll be home a little after 6 or so if you can wait that long. I know he wouldn't mind. He loves helping out with things like that."

"If you're sure it wouldn't be a hassle that would be great. It's no rush it's just a little drip. I can put a bowl under there until he gets a chance to swing by. I"m at 1208. You want my number?"

The pair exchanged numbers on their phones and after Erika assured Debbie that she'd text Ray at work on his way home and have him swing by. She waited about 10 minutes before heading back into the kitchen to ensure that Debbie had enough time to leave before she sent Rory out. Finding Rory standing exactly where he was, though now with his shorts back on properly and making no sounds. Good boy. She fixed his gaze in hers and said.

"Ok, jizz boy. As far as you'll remember you swung by, we made small talk, you thought hubby and I would be totally receptive to coming to the next get together with you and the rest of the neighborhood but nothing else."

He nodded expressionlessly and then seemingly snapped out of it. "Well that sounds just awesome!" he replied to nothing though it didn't strike him as odd in the slightest. How did she know he'd use the word "awesome" again? "Like I said we throw some great parties here in the neighborhood and you guys seem cool so maybe we'll hit you up next time we're all getting together."

Erika assured him she would love that and would be looking forward to it and shooed him out the door. Locking the door behind him she headed upstairs and prepared to draw a bath for herself. As she prepped for her bath she telekenetically picked up her phone and texted "You'll never believe it. Poor Debbie Byrne's sink is broken and she needs a big strong you to come fix it for her after work" to Ray with a lewd wink emoji before sinking her naked form into the scented bubbles and scalding hot water.

LATER THAT NIGHT

Ray had received Erika's text about Mrs. Byrne needing a hand with her sink earlier but didn't get a chance to read it until he was on his way back in from the city. Given what she'd told him about her earlier visit and the mission at hand they both had a fairly good idea about what this favor for a new neighbor was really all about so he took the time to swing by the house to shower and change before going to help his person-of-interest neighbor with her plight. He wore a pair jeans that weren't overly tight but he knew which part of him she was likely trying to check out so he picked something that could easily give her a glimpse of bulge without being incredibly obvious. The green pocketed t-shirt he wore was also designed to show off his frame without being overt. When the door was finally answered he pretended to not already recognize the curvy brunette who greeted him.

"Hi, I'm Ray your new neighbor up the street. My wife Erika said you stopped by earlier and were having some problems with your sink?"

"Hi, Ray. I'm Debbie. Thank you SO much for coming over on such short notice like this. I hate to be that kinda neighbor who asks for a favor right away like this so I really appreciate this."

"Not a problem at all. We'd been meaning to get out and meet the new neighbors. I do have to confess though I'm not much of a plumber."

Debbie waved off his concerns and escorted him in. She had opted to be less subtle in her attire though technically it cold be described as something he'd caught her lounging around in. She wore a faded tank top which had once born the logo of some band or another. The black had long ago worn down to a dark gray and while it had never been a garment designed for the concealing of side boob in the slightest, its age had given it an even looser fit and made the neckline reveal even more cleavage than it originally would have which was quite a bit. A pair of short purple exercise shorts which revealed nearly all of her tanned, shapely legs and did wonders for the well toned ass they were sort of covering. As she led him through to the kitchen she explained.

"You don't even need to be a plumber to fix this. It's seriously the stupidest thing in the world, it's one knob that needs tightening. I can show you right where it is and I could do it myself but my arm isn't quite long enough to reach."

What she told him was actually a half truth. It was a dummy knob installed in an awkward place that could actually be easily loosened to tightened from another part of the plumbing that she could reach. Her husband had the utterly pointless "leaky knob" installed years ago specifically so he could watch her seduce plumbers and other helpful suburbanites whenever they wanted. It was still handy from time to time. Once she had him on his back and rooting around in the cupboard below her kitchen sink she knelt on the tile floor with her phone's flashlight showing him where to go and what to do. As his attention was elsewhere she took the opportunity to stare shamelessly at the bulge in his jeans. It wasn't bad but jeans could be deceiving and she'd need to see it hard but it was early yet.

"That's it, hon." she said as he found the metal knob and gave it the required half twist clockwise to tighten it and stop the drip. "I knew your arms would be long enough."

"That's all there is to it?" he asked sliding out of the cabinet and sitting up.

"What did I tell you? Stupidest thing ever right?" She watched him stand but stayed where she was as he turned on the faucet to make sure everything was working. "You can see why I don't want to have to call an actual plumber all the way out for just that."

"They charge you their full rate just to come out and do that?" Ray asked as he rinsed his hands off.

"Well there used to be a plumber who lived in the neighborhood who'd come out and do it for me and not charge me but since he moved I haven't found one I can work out that kinda deal with."

"Ah, so you had a deal with the former guy, eh?" he asked. His tone wasn't overly forward or overly teasing but her intentions had been clear to him before he'd even stepped foot in the house.

"I made it worth his while to come over." she replied with a mischievous grin reaching into the pocket of her tiny shorts and pulling out a blue scrunchie. "Want me to make it worth yours, handsome?" she asked still sitting on the floor as she calmly began tying her dark brown, highlighted hair back into a ponytail.

Ray turned to face her leaning back against the sink. "Well I was just trying to be neighborly but something tells me I wouldn't want to miss whatever comes next."

"You really wouldn't." she said, her smile becoming more lecherous by the second as she positioned herself on her knees directly in front of him and began running her hands slowly up the front of his jeans towards his belt. He didn't try to stop her when she began unbuckling it or when those same nimble, manicured fingers unbuttoned his jeans and slowly slid the zipper down. She pulled his jeans down to about mid thigh. Enough to fully expose his dark boxer briefs with the now somewhat more pronounced bulge beginning to swell within. Without a single word her head darted forward and her open mouth found the bulge and she gently sank her teeth into the swelling meat through the fabric before giving the region a few light kisses. She looked up at him with a look of delighted anticipation on her face and asked. "So tell me, handsome..." as she began sliding the shorts down to rest within the jeans. "Is this gonna be our little secret or does wifey know how to share?" She glanced down to eye his now fully exposed semi erect cock and said quietly before he could answer. "Holy shit."

Ray smiled as she took in the information she'd invited him over to glean. "That's not going to be an issue is it?" he asked.

Debbie looked up at him almost indignantly before gently lifting his cock in her hands and closing her mouth over his hanging ball sac. She began working the heavy balls with her mouth sucking them gently while fluttering her tongue over the sensitive flesh. She heard him inhale as she worked and proceeded to kneel in front of him not touching that monster cock save to lift it up and out of her way so she could knead his balls with her mouth. She moaned as she felt the thick shaft swell more fully to life simply cradled in her hand. She could see him grip the side of the sink more tightly as the vibrations made his balls feel like they were floating. When she finally felt he was fully erect in her hand she slowly, gave each of his testicles another long, slow suck making a wet pop when she finally pulled her lips away. She then ran the tip of her tongue tantalizingly slowly along the entire length of his shaft pausing only to flutter it along on the underside of the head. She then reached down and slowly pulled the loose fitting tank top up and off. Her breasts bounced perkily when she exposed them. She then folded her hands behind her back, looked Ray directly in the eye and winked and then proceeded to wrap her lips around the tip and first few inches of shaft, inhale through her nose, relax her throat and simply lean forward. He felt her throat widen as she took more and more of him down and felt her moan almost as loudly as he did when she finally stopped her forward progression as her nose buried itself into his pubic mound and he felt that tongue flutter against his sac again. She then slowly pulled back and off of his now glistening cock, looked up at him and smiled.

"Does it feel like it's going to be a fucking problem to you, handsome?" She gave the tip a quick kiss before licking her own lips with anticipation and resuming her work.

"No, ma'am." he managed before he watched his rock hard cock vanish between her lips once again.

Between the view and the raw talent Ray actually found he needed to rely on some of his psychic training to keep from exploding too quickly. Debbie's hands now gripped his hips and periodically drew their nails softly down his inner thigh as she sucked. Her eyes were closed and she had a blissful expression on her face as she swallowed his cock over and over again. Plenty of women moaned when they gave head to entice the experience or encourage their partners to cum more quickly but it was clear both from her body language and the impressions he got from her mind that there was little on this earth that Debbie Byrne liked doing more than what she was doing to this complete stranger in her kitchen. She wasn't in any rush at all and took her time at a languid, leisurely pace making sure the new cock in the neighborhood had time to savor every swirl of her tongue, every hollowing of her cheeks as she sucked and just how effortlessly she could deep throat that beast in his trousers.

Flecks of spittle were now dotting the tops of her breasts which swayed hypnotically as her torso moved with the rhythm of her blowing. She knew just how hot they looked there and the new stud's increased moaning told her that he did too. She pulled her head back and off the swollen, spit slick monstrosity for a moment and wrapped her tanned tits around it and squeezed them together nice and tightly for him as she started moving up and down on it.

"God you have a beautiful fucking cock..." she murmured breathlessly her lipstick smeared from her work.

"Glad you like it..." he said still panting. She could feel his muscles tensing up from the effort and she went a bit faster with the tit fucking.

"Oh no..." she said kissing the top of his cock head as it poked out of the top of her cleavage. "You still look all tense..." she teased watching his chest rise and fall as he white knuckled her countertop. A few more wet kisses were deposited on his cock before she said. "Let mama fix that for yo...mmmmmph.." and lowered her mouth back down on that cock with a vengeance.

Now she wasn't being gentle any longer. No more teasing. No more flirting. No more edging. Hell to call this renewed oral vigor fellatio would have been an understatement. It was simply too polite a term for what was happening to his dick. She was sucking cock and she was phenomenal at it. Her moans of pleasure and eagerness almost drowned out his as her head flew back and forth on his cock taking him from tip to base with each forward lunge of her neck. Her throat bulged, her eyes watered a bit but her rhythm never once faltered. He looked down at this tanned housewife currently giving a blowjob that would make a porn star blush and found her looking right up at him. His eyes locked with her glistening, hungry brown ones and the look of anticipation and sheer glee on her face almost pushed him over the edge. When he noticed that her moans had turned from incoherent, moist sounding groans of pleasure to a steady repetition of "MMMM HMMM....MMM HMMMM" as though encouraging him to cum he couldn't take any more.

"Oh fuuuuuuck..." he groaned barely audible over her loud moans and wet slurps and simply let go. The orgasm that took him was divine. He couldn't believe it was possible for him to nut this hard after getting fucked round the clock by his fake wife but here he was, gripping her counter for dear life as gush after salty gush of hot cum splattered the inside of her mouth while she moaned encouragements and finally soft mews as she swallowed the last of it. She never got tired of the taste of cum. Not since her first serious boyfriend nutted in her mouth less than 2 minutes after she put his dick in it the first time. She continued making out with his swollen, now cum and spit drenched cock as it slowly began to go down.

"You never did answer my question, big guy." she said finally disengaging her mouth from his dick.

"Hmm?" Ray asked trying to collect his thoughts again.

"Am I gonna need to break my sink again next time or is your wifey the kind I can just call up girl to girl and say 'hey, I wanna play with your husband's big dick tonight can you send him over?'"

12