Suburban Psy-Op Pt. 04

Story Info
The investigation, and other things, heat up for our agents.
6.6k words
4.82
4.8k
1
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 06/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrMobius
DrMobius
40 Followers

Chloe Belgraves couldn't remember the name of the college student on top of her or those of his two friends who stood by the bed watching their friend rail the dark skinned MILF in the bed she used to share with her husband and eagerly waiting their turns. She could never remember their names and she liked it that way. She knew what their hard, muscular shoulders felt like when she dug her fingernails into them. She knew what their stiff cocks felt like fucking her hard one right after the other. She also knew that her nephew Jason would keep supplying her with a seemingly never ending supply of his college buddies so long as she kept inviting him over and making sure he got laid when he accepted her invitation. The blonde lacrosse player inside of her started moaning more loudly and his breathing was getting heavier which caused her to look over at his two buddies with her sultry emerald eyes and gasp. "O...okay, boys figure out which one is..g..going next because ahhhh..." Her sentence was cut off by the burly student throwing his own head back and crying out;

"OH FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" as his balls proceeded to empty themselves directly into Mrs. Belgraves' smooth, velvety pussy. She dug her nails into his back as he came and she bucked her hips beneath him moaning encouragements as he finished up. She also truly loved the way they just completely and utterly lost control when they shot their loads. She patted him on the shoulder once he was done to bring him back to himself enough for him to dismount and stumble across the room looking for his boxers. She then looked at the two others waiting in the wings and beckoned the dark haired one with the sad first attempt at a strip beard on his chin over with her finger. She reclined back on the bed as he fumbled getting his boxers off and getting on. She was still covered in a sheen of sweat from fucking his friend but he certainly didn't seem to mind as she opened her arms and legs to receive him. She'd been hovering on the edge of another orgasm when nameless frat boy one had erupted inside of her and she was good at keeping herself going while waiting for partners to change. As she gripped player two's dick and guided him in she shuddered and knew she'd be cumming in no time. The first boy wandered downstairs as he heard his buddy begin to moan and Mrs. B's screams start up again.

As he made his way towards the kitchen to grab himself some water he spied Jason on the couch. He was going to approach but when he saw that his buddy's head was lolled back on the sofa as a head of dyed purple hair bobbed up and down in his lap so he changed course and made for his original destination. He needn't have bothered. Robyn could tell how close his buddy was to popping and it's not like they hadn't all just heard him cum. Robyn moaned encouragingly when Jason finally came a few moments later and made a point of not swallowing until the end. When she finally pulled her head off of the end of his cock she reached for her phone, opened her mouth and took her customary load-on-her-tongue selfie to toss up on her fan page then swallowed. Jason took a deep breath as Robyn did her post-BJ routine. He ran a hand down the length of his face and then reached down for the baggie of weed on the couch beside him and handed it to Robyn.

"There you go." he said as she eagerly took the baggie. "I tossed in those adderals for you that you wanted too."

"OMG you're the best." she said rolling her baggie up so that only the weed would be visible before slipping it between her cleavage. She then lifted her tank top up just far enough to reveal a glimpse of the baggie along with a generous expanse of obviously bought-and-paid-for underboob, took another selfie for her page and then joined Jason on the sofa where he sat packing a bowl. She checked the time on her phone and realized she had time to kill before she'd need to head home. While she never used Jason's face on her fan's page her "Happy Dealer" and "Big Tiddy Discount" videos and photo shoots were some of her more popular amateur content. She was still trying to break into actual porn but for now she loved her small-but-loyal internet following. She happily accepted the bowl from him and took a hit. "I should have just enough to time to smoke this and get back before Rory get's home."

"I still don't get why it's such a big secret you coming over sometimes. I mean..." he took his own puff and passed it back. "He's literally been in the same room when we've fucked before."

"Rory's weird about stuff like that. Like we're clearly not monogamous but I think he likes to think him taking me to swinger parties and stuff is broadening my horizons more than his. Plus he's usually plenty busy himself at parties."

Jason couldn't help but laugh at that. "You blow your weed dealer and put it on a fans page how does he not know that your horizons are broad as fuck?" That actually got a laugh and a slight blush from Robyn before she passed the bowl back.

"Rory is really oblivious about some things and I honestly don't think he does a whole lot of online porn. Like for a guy who works with computers all day he doesn't actually leave his corner of the internet all that often. He has like...dating apps and stuff but never porn."

"Seriously? Nobody is that oblivious."

"He once picked me up from an audition I had for a role in a movie called Suckretary and never once questioned it."

"Get the fuck out."

"He seriously thought it was a stupid comedy about a bad secretary and I didn't have the heart to correct him."

By this time the lacrosse boy from the kitchen had wandered back in and helped them polish off the bowl. Robyn eventually got up to excuse herself. She jokingly asked if the other boy wanted her to take care of him before she left provided Mrs. Belgraves had left him able which she had not. A short while later his friends emerged from his auntie's room and took their leave as well. He was waiting on an Xbox update to finish loading when his aunt finally emerged from her boudoir. She wore only a very sheer, lavender silk robe and her hair was mussed almost as though a group of college students had just run a train on her or something. She smiled lazily and waved at her nephew.

"Mmm... be an angel and pack that again for auntie please." she asked. As he began to comply she stretched out on the sofa next to him. "So that was a hell of a good morning/happy birthday Aunt Chloe. Thanks for that, sweetie."

"Oh that wasn't even your present. Those three just got super drunk last night and needed to crash here."

Chloe's eyes lit up at that, intrigued. The fact that the two of them shared a birthday was one of the first things they bonded over when her estranged sister married Jason's well-to-do father. "Oh? Well shit now I'm curious. Your present should be arriving later today."

"Sweet!" he said quite genuinely. Bizarre as their relationship was, his step-aunt gave awesome birthday presents. "Oh, before I forget. Mr. Sweeney called while you were...entertaining."

"Oh? What did he want?"

"Didn't say. He didn't reach you on your cell so he called me. Asked me to have you give him a call when you got a chance."

His aunt accepted the bowl from him and reached for her phone to see if he'd thought to text about what was so urgent.

~ SO!??~

~OMG Slut WAKE UP!!~

~Bitch I need details!!~ Were the three texts that Debbie woke up to right around the time a trio of stupefied looking college jocks stumbled into a cab in front of the Belgraves place up the street. She decided to let Krysten stew in her own anticipation while she showered. She wasn't overly sadistic enjoying the hot water for too long. She chuckled when she emerged to two more messages urging her to let her know how her meeting with the new neighbor had gone the night before. Once she'd dried herself off she replied to her friend's all caps ~CALL ME!!!~ with;

~Can't really talk rn. Throat's a little sore.~

She was honestly a little surprised that she hadn't just reached out telepathically but the final message from Krysten cleared matters up for her. It simply informed her that she wouldn't be able to message for a while because she was about to go into a meeting with Rory and Dennis so her hands would be full but that she wanted the entire story later. While she didn't really understand all of the psychic stuff she did know that Dennis was particularly fussy about Krysten being in psychic contact with anyone during what he called "closed meetings". She also knew it would buy her at least an hour to learn a little more about the new neighbors. She tossed a sundress over a relatively modest swimsuit, picked out a decent "Hi-I-blew-your-man-and-was-checking-to-make-sure-you-really-were-cool-with-it" day-drinking wine and headed out, eventually making her way back up the street towards her new neighbor's house.

It was nothing for her to walk down the street in a swimsuit. Plenty of her neighbors had seen considerably more of her than she was showing now and on a fundamental level Debbie loved the attention her body had always gotten her. Whether she was teasing local workmen, getting better service at a bar or restaurant through strategic use of a low cut top or convincing someone else's husband to just let her take care of that achingly stiff cock rather than take it all the way back home with them, Debbie Byrne was the sort of lady that people tended to stare at and she'd loved it for as long as she could remember. She also had no illusions that either she nor Krysten would necessarily find their new neighbor's wife's approval to be something either of them needed to help them decide whether or not to help themselves to her husband's impressive cock but it always made things easier. Besides, having a new couple in town they could party with was always more fun than having to sneak around behind people's backs. When she eventually arrived at her destination she rang the doorbell and hoped for the best. Either way she'd be able to give her friend all the information she could ever want about their well endowed new neighbor except for how he'd actually feel inside of her.

Erika was on her way to the backyard to lounge beside the pool when the doorbell rang. Her mind detected who it was before she answered and Byrne was not who she'd have anticipated. She answered the door with a smile curious to see what she wanted.

"Hey there." her brunette neighbor said in her faint mid-coast accent. "Hope this isn't a bad time. I just wanted to swing by with a little something to say thank you for lending me your hubby for a few hours last night."

"Ooh." Erika said happily accepting the wine. "Sadly Ray's at work right now but not a problem. He said you were very...appreciative." she put the emphasis on the last word to prompt her guest's mind in a certain direction which it did. Evidently she read her visit correctly and she was sniffing around to make sure she was actually cool with sharing. This was likely a precursor to them being deemed a "fun couple" and finally getting invited to play with their ultimate quarries so she decided to make sure that there was no doubt in Debbie's mind before she left. "I was on my way out to the pool if you wanted to join me for a glass or two of this." she said holding up the bottle.

"Two housewives day drinking by the pool? We willing to embrace the stereotype like that?"

"Why not? Worst case scenario Ray comes home to two drunk bitches in his pool instead of just one. Come on join me." she added a touch of mental direction at the end to speed thing along.

"You know I really shouldn't but I think you've convinced me." she said after a moment and made her way inside.

Erika arched an eyebrow at her response but played it cool so she wouldn't notice. Even that level of prevarication after a direct command like that shouldn't have been possible and though she wasn't looking closely she was pretty sure she hadn't seen her eyes slip out of focus for a fraction of a second as people under mind control's usually did. If this meant what she thought it might this could be a very interesting development. She didn't attempt to test her theory right away. She waited until the pair of them were already a glass of wine in and lounging on the steps in the shallow end of Erika and Ray's pool before she made a second attempt lest she tip her off. As the dark haired person of interest in her investigation leaned over to top off their glasses Erika grudgingly had to admit that the libidos of her boss and imaginary husband weren't entirely off base and the enigmatic Mrs. Byrne did truly have a fantastic pair of breasts.

"So you're really okay with everything that happened?" Debbie asked settling back down on the steps.

"I wouldn't be drinking with you in the pool if I wasn't, hon." Erika replied with a mischievous grin. "Seriously though. I do appreciate you stopping by and asking but it's totally fine. I love Ray but I'm not a one man kind of girl and he's got too nice a dick to not share."

"Pfft yeah he does." Debbie chuckled. "There's a couple of us in the neighborhood that feel the same and like to get to know one another but I always like to double check before I ask. It wouldn't be unprecedented for a guy to swear he's in an open marriage when I've got his dick in my hand when he really wasn't y'know?"

Erika gasped in mock surprise. "You're saying men have...LIED to you just because their dicks were hard at the time!? Say it isn't so!" which caused both women to laugh out loud for a bit. "So who are these other generous minded people in the neighborhood?"

Debbie rattled off the players she already knew though she pretended not to have files on all of them obviously. "There's also Chloe's step nephew or something named Jason. He's not always around but he's around this weekend because they share a birthday and always do something for it. There used to be a couple called the Renys who moved out a few months ago. They were fun but lots of drama. Nobody was sad to see them go."

"I've met Rory before. He was telling me about someone named Meg who used to live in the neighborhood and play as well but he wouldn't tell me any more than that. What was her deal?"

"Meg? DMV Meg?" Debbie asked warily.

"I think so why? Tell me about Meg from the DMV." she said the slight tone to make it an actual command. As she suspected though, Debbie's eyes didn't shift in the slightest.

"Yeah that's like...a whole thing." she said finishing her glass. "I don't really have the time to get into the whole Meg drama but suffice to say she used to live here, was a lot of fun but also caused a LOT of problems. I'm not trying to be a bitch or anything but its more story than you're probably looking for."

Erika let is slide but made two mental notes for future reference. First, it was seeming more and more likely that in addition to a great rack and a killer mouth, Mrs. Byrne also belonged to that exceptionally rare 2% of the population that was immune to mind control. Second, evidently Meg from the DMV was more than just some girl who moved away that was still kicking around Rory's subconscious. Between his admission that he would require the Sweenys' permission to discuss her even when under the sway of Erika's mind and now Debbie's steadfast refusal to even discuss her without mind control there was too great a likelihood that the mysterious Meg knew something her quarries would rather she didn't. She'd have to be sure to let Ray and their boss know as soon as she could but for now she waved it off and apologize.

"Sorry. Didn't mean to bring up anything loaded."

"No, hon you're fine. Like I said it's just a whole thing and I do have to get going."

"No worries. This was fun we should do it again sometime. I'll tell Ray you stopped by...actually...I don't supposed you'd be up for seeing Ray again tonight by any chance?" She'd initially planned to do this bit psychically but that wasn't going to be an option so she thought she'd gamble by asking it as a favor.

"Oh? Hot date tonight?"

"I do actually. I know it's short notice but I've got an online friend who can usually host but can't tonight. If you wouldn't mind entertaining Ray again I'd definitely owe you one."

Debbie considered this for a moment as she stepped from the pool and dried off. Something was definitely odd about this but she had nothing going tonight and definitely wouldn't mind playing that that monster cock of his again. What the hell she thought. It couldn't hurt and would definitely move this new couple squarely into neighborhood swinger material. "Fine." she said with a wicked grin. "I suppose I can fuck your husband a second time in a row so my new friend can get her some."

"You're a lifesaver." Ericka replied and saw her new neighbor out before returning to the pool to think things over. She suddenly had her evening free to do a little recon and get her own hooks into one of the other neighbors. Rory would be the easiest though definitely not the most appealing. The sound of a sports car engine and elated shouting from what she was coming to recognize as the direction of the Bellgraves house a few doors down drew her out of her reverie and gave her an idea. If she had to guess she would suspect that the muscular and ever hard Jason had just gotten a very nice birthday present from his doting step-aunt and would probably be in high spirits for the rest of the day. She adjusted her own impressive tits in their bikini sling and figured she'd be able to work with that just fine.

Dennis Sweeny drummed his fingers slightly on the arm of the leather chair in his study as he listened to Rory, his eyes fully glassed over and under his complete mental control, go over the details of their various financial arrangements. Rory sat on the sofa across from Dennis with his pants around his ankles seemingly oblivious to this fact as he gave his neighbor/employer the information he'd commanded. He could sense his wife's distraction which was, in turn, making him distracted but he paid it no mind. His neighbor's cock was completely flaccid and would remain that way until he gave Krysten the signal that they were finished and it was time for his reward. Rory was well conditioned in that regard not unlike a dog. Of course dogs were loyal which couldn't be said for Rory but that's what mind control was for.

"Is there anything else we should know about, Rory?" he asked after Rory had finished with his dronelike reporting. He nodded to Krysten who returned it and began to unfasten her bra. It was a pity Rory wasn't a proper bull. It would but both of them in a better mood if after these meetings she could enjoy getting properly fucked and he could rub one out watching someone give it to his wife but alas.

When Rory obediently shook his head no Dennis gave his wife a short nod and she reached for the bottle of lotion she kept on the coffeetable and began moistening her hands. Upon seeing this Rory's cock began to stir involuntarily.

"That's right, Rory..." Dennis said dispassionately, "It's handshake time."

Krysten rolled her eyes and looked decidedly bored but also knew her role here and obligingly wrapped her dainty hand around Rory's dick and began to tug gently. She'd hoped to have a head full of horny details from her bff's romp with their new and supposedly hung neighbor to keep her amused as she did her weekly dutiful jerking off of the neighborhood's money guy. It wasn't that she didn't enjoy the attention and blind adoration she got from Rory. He was just a mediocre lay at best and not up to her preferred measurements. She quickened her pace a bit as he began to squirm in his seat. This was taking a bit longer than usual. Even under Dennis's mind control Rory still had a huge crush on her and looked forward to this every week which made it unusual that it was taking so long. She reached into his mind when she looked over and saw that Dennis wasn't paying attention or hadn't noticed. She wasn't really snooping per se, more just looking for some distraction she could close his mind off from thinking about until he finished or some dirty little fantasy she could use to speed things along. What she was absolutely not expecting was a fleeting glimpse of a kitchen and a blonde woman she could have sworn looked just like her new neighbor standing beside him jerking him off which was immediately replaced with a mundane memory from earlier in the day. That was curious but she didn't say anything. Hell for all she knew he could have just been spanking it thinking about the new neighbor a lot and be a little more desensitized than usual. Still it was worth keeping in mind which is exactly what she intended to do.

DrMobius
DrMobius
40 Followers
12