Suburban Psy-Op Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She opted to take a more direct approach to finishing this off and selected a memory from a party about a year ago. One of the few times she's actually been bored and drunk enough to let Rory fuck her. It hadn't been much of anything. The stud she'd been looking for she'd found balls deep in whatever little chippy Rory was banging that month so she, in her inebriated state, thought it would be a lark to give Rory one in the downstairs bathroom. Hardly the most memorable few minutes of her life but it was like Christmas morning and his birthday all rolled into one for Rory and with his mind happily one year in the past standing behind her as she bent over the sink for him he was miraculously free of whatever new neighbor themed distraction that had been slowing him down and within minutes he was groaning as a fountain of cum was erupting from the tip of his cock. Once he was done she excused herself to let Rory and Dennis wrap up while she cleaned herself up. Now she was doubly curious about the new neighbors.

Despite being the only one in the office as it was rented through a shell company solely to be used for this purpose, Ray always turned his chair away from his desk when he was communicating with anyone telepathically. It's not like anyone passing by could see him with his eyes closed or that it would matter if they thought a random man was napping at his desk but it was still a force of habit and today as he spoke with his boss was no different.

*Yes yes the mission. Terribly important...* his employer's voice said in his mind. *Seriously though. Mrs. Byrne. How was she?!*

*An extremely gregarious and talented lady to be sure, sir but I think we're getting a little far afield...*

*Damnit, Brick you're right; but I want details when this is all said and done. Now what have you been able to dig up?*

*Annoyingly little, sir. Rory Deets may be an idiot but he's actually fairly good at web security it would seem and it would seem his primary function to the Sweenys is keeping their money hidden and solvent and keeping at least Dennis Sweenys' past as buried and erased as possible. As far as the IRS is concerned Sweeny got left a sizable inheritance in his mid 20s by an older woman he was only listed as a "Caregiver" for which he's invested prudently and lived on ever since. He seems to keep most of it offshore. Looking into the "White Project" based on the tip Agent Silk was able to pull out of Mr. Deets, I found zip though if that's where Sweeny is hiding everything that's hardly surprising. I did find one possible connection though it's circumstantial at best.*

*Let's hear it, son. With a long running scam operation like this anything could be useful.*

*In digging through their pasts I found a few references to an E. White including a picture but it's a scan of an old Polaroid and not great quality. He was an older fellow even 20 odd years ago when the picture was taken and I can't find any references to him later than 2007 but apparently he ran some sort of sex cult/self actualization program type of thing out west. The only other ties I can find to this E. White were as a silent partner with Sweeny in a small porn studio called White Glove Studios which went broke in 2013 and was bought by another company and an escort service called Vixxxenz which is also out of business but which, I did discover, used to employ a girl who worked under the name Psyche but who was actually one Miss Krysten VanHorn who is now...you guessed it...Mrs. Krysten Sweeny.*

There was a silence in Ray's mind for a handful of seconds while his boss processed this.

*And you've not been able to find any first name just the initial E for this White character?*

*That is correct, sir.*

*You're right it could be nothing but my gut is agreeing with yours that its not if that's any consolation. Please send me everything you've got on him including that photo. In the meantime you and Silk keep trying to get into the Sweenys' inner circle and you might want to try to do some digging into whoever owns that White Gloves Studios now. It's possible their financial difficulties were manufactured and the sale was just a front. As for getting around the online machinations of Rory Deets I'm going to put our IT team on it from here. That way if Rory does discover his security is being probed he won't be able to trace it to his new neighbor. *

*Ivan won't like that at all.*

*I'll deal with Ivan. You get me that information on E. White and keep me posted on what you and Silk end up unearthing moving forward. Anything else you need Ivan to look into for you while I've got you?*

*Actually yes now that I think of it. Could you please have him look into the local Department of Motor Vehicles and get me a list of anyone who works there named Meg. No last name sadly.*

*That shouldn't be too difficult. I'll have him send you the list as soon as he's got it.*

*Thank you, sir. Brick out.* and with that Ray severed the mental connection with his boss. He looked down at his phone to check the time and saw that he had a message from Debbie Byrne which appeared to be a picture of her breasts with the caption "Wifey's got company tonight. Do I need to break my sink again or do you just wanna cum over?" He'd check with Silk later just to confirm Debbie's story but it sounded like both of them were about to get at least a few fucks closer to meeting the Sweenys.

On the other side of the country, the agents' boss sat in his office in silence for a few moments mulling over what he'd just learned. If this mysterious E. White was who he thought he might be it would either answer some very old questions or make this case considerably more dangerous and complicated than he'd originally anticipated. He closed his eyes and actively had to quiet his mind like a cadet. There was no point in worrying about it until he had more information. As Agent Brick had said, this could be nothing and it's not like he didn't have other things to do. Motivating a curmudgeonly-yet-brilliant computer hacker who was, annoyingly, also part of that small, irksome fraternity of people who were immune to just being mind controlled into doing things leapt to mind. He reached out with his mind and a few seconds later his office door opened.

"What can I do for you, sir?" Came the vacant drone of the statuesque redhead who had just entered the room closing the door behind her and almost mechanically unbuttoning her top as she approached his desk.

"Thank you, Jenna." he said outloud watching her approach. "I'm going to need Ivan from IT to work a little overtime which he's not going to be pleased about so I'm going to need you to run down and convince him before you leave today;" he began unbuckling his belt as the curvaceous henna headed goddess came to stand in a ready position in front of his office chair after depositing her shirt on his desk. "but first I'm going to need you to clear my head." he added reclining back in his chair with the confidence of a man who knows he's in the presence of a sure thing and closing his eyes as the former porn star sank to her knees where she stood and unquestioningly began to service him.

Back in suburbia, Krysten Sweeny was in the bathroom washing Rory's cum off of her hands when she finally decided to telepathically poke Debbie.

*OMG, bitch quit holding out on me!* she could sense that her friend was in a good mood and lounging in the tub when she made contact.

*Hey, girl how's Rory?*

*Seriously?*

*Relax, slut. Not only did I do your dick sucking dirty work for you last night and before you ask, yes you're REEEEEALLY going to like him but I also swung by and had a chat with wifey while you were spanking your hubby's accountant like a good girl.*

*And!?*

*And two things. First, she's totally down to clown so I think you're good to start pressuring Dennis to have another party soon and they'd be down. Second, she's got a date tonight so her horse cocked hubby is going to pay me another visit tonight if you're interested.*

*Oh fuck...* Krysten thought her mind reeling with possibilities.

*Think it over, slut. I'll just be over here staying in tonight....staying in riding that big, fat, thick...*

*You are such a fucking brat.* she thought and broke contact.

An hour or so later Ericka was strolling in a tight little black dress a few blocks from her house. She stood on the sidewalk by the side of the street that, unbeknownst to him, Chloe Belgraves' nephew Jason had been telepathically...encouraged to drive his new birthday present down in just a few minutes if her mental calculations were correct. She reached down, slipped off one of the shoes she was wearing, lamented its loss and then telekenetically reached out and snapped the heel to look as though she'd broken it walking. As if on cue or as if pulled by a mind considerably stronger than his own, Jason's dark red convertible rounded the corner and saw the petite curvy blonde with the broken heel in the little black "fuck me" dress he was meant to see. She waved him down with a smile and was sure to lean very far forward onto the passenger's side door when he pulled to a stop.

"Hey, you live right up the street from my aunt don't you?" He asked.

"Just moved in, handsome." she held up her sacrificial shoe and added. "Any possible chance I could sweet talk you into giving me a lift home? It's not a long walk usually but..." she wiggled the shoe as proof of extenuating circumstances.

"Sure. Hop in." he said with a smile opening the door for her. She hadn't influenced him one way or the other that time. She'd been curious to see if he'd be the helpful sort and it turned out he was. After formally introducing themselves she let him prattle on about his car for the few minute drive from the place she'd baited her trap to her home. That seemed to put him in a good mood and that tended to make minds a bit more malleable. It was obvious by the time they pulled into her driveway that Jason was sweet but not one of the great minds of all time. She didn't actually apply any psychic control until she opened the door to the house's two car garage.

"Pull right in and shut the engine off, loverboy." she said and smiled as the lad obligingly did as he was told. This was more like it. At the risk of sounding prejudiced, the 2% of the population that couldn't be controlled made her uncomfortable and it felt good to be back around a mind she could reach in and take charge of again unlike her earlier drinking companion. The garage was well lit and clean owing to the fact that it was mostly empty. Ray had the car they shared so there was plenty of room for Jason's and in his current pseudo-hypnotized state he didn't bat an eye when she closed the door behind them. "Do I have your undivided attention now, Jason?" she purred knowing full well she did.

"Yes, ma'am." he said vacantly.

"Good boy." as she gave her next command she telekenetically lifted a blanket out of a box on a shelf behind them and spread it on the concrete floor where the second car would normally park. The blanket was brand new. A prop more or less put there by Agency movers to give the illusion that these people had really moved in. It was going to suit her purposes just fine in a moment. "Now, Jason, I'm going to need you to tell me everything you know about some of your aunt's business dealings. It's okay if it's not much. We can build on that. I also believe in rewarding people who tell me useful things so lets play a little game. Go over to that blanket over there and get undressed for me."

As the burly college boy stepped from his birthday present and did as he was commanded, Erika slipped her other shoe off and then slipped the little black dress up and off of her otherwise nude form. She walked up to Jason and began trailing her fingertips down his flat stomach making him gasp a bit despite his psionic sedation. "Let's set your trigger in case I have any future little jobs for you. Jason, tell me the first thing you noticed about me that you thought was fucking hot."

"Your tits, ma'am." he said helplessly though his cock was beginning to stiffen at the admission.

"Mmmm...I had a feeling. I'm going to lay back on the blanket now..." she telekenetically took a small bottle of baby oil from her purse and applied some liberally to her breasts, "then you're going to come over and fuck my tits and when you cum you'll answer all of my questions about your aunt."

There was a small voice in the back of Jason's mind that seemed to be urging him to at least try to resist but it was so faint and it wasn't like she didn't have a REALLY fuckable rack and there was something about her voice that really seemed to drown that little voice of his right out. It tried to rally a bit once she was no longer directly speaking to him. Unfortunately by that point he was straddling her chest while she lay on her back squeezing those perfect tits together for him so he was still fairly distracted. It occurred to him mid thrust that he vaguely remembered her saying something about his aunt but he got distracted again by her beginning to moan loudly and dramatically and by the time their eyes locked and she moaned. "Don't worry about that, stud... you just worry about driving that nice hard dick between these oiled up tits..." the little voice in the back of his mind was completely silent. After a few moments of silence save for their respective moans and the slapping of skin on oiled skin she felt a twinge of free will starting to creep back into the lad's mind but she simply locked eyes again and said "You're worrying again...I told you to worry about fucking these nice soft tits I'm offering up for you and finally blowing all that hot, pent up load I know you've got in those balls all...over...my..." she didn't even have to finish. Before she got to the end of her roll Jason cried out and she got a warm blast of cum right on her chin. She moaned and cooed encouragement as he turned her face and chest into a white splattered mess. When he was finally finished she waved him off of her and left his semen offering all over herself as she rolled onto her side to look at him as he panted on his back catching his breath. "Now then...let's talk about your aunt..."

A short distance away in the neighborhood Ray pulled his car to a stop on the street a discreet distance away from Debbie's place. As he stepped out and locked it he noticed a van making its way down the street slowly as though looking for an address. When it neared where he stood it slowed to a stop and the driver rolled down his window. He appeared to be a college aged boy in what looked to be a rugby uniform. The guy in the passenger's seat wore a similar uniform and the voices of other boys about the same age could be heard in the back.

"Oy, mate!" the driver said nodding waving Ray over. "You know which one of these houses is 1591? The boys and I are supposed to meet some bird named Belgraves there."

"Yeah," his friend in the passenger seat elaborated. "We're her birthday present apparently."

Ray made a mental note of the whole strange affair before chuckling internally and pointing them in the right direction. He then turned and made his way up the street for a second encounter with Mrs. Debbie Byrne.

12