Suburban Sweetheart Ch. 05

Story Info
Whatever happened to...? The morning after and more.
13.9k words
4.86
2.2k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 09/14/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The end of the year is always a time to reminisce, cast your mind over the memories of the last twelve months and even further afield. This year was no exception and, as usual, the events of a New Year in the past came to mind.

I had thought of Emma in the weeks following that night. I had woken in her bed when the light went on, but maybe it was a dream as all I saw was her in the dim light of the room as she climbed back into bed after a toilet visit. She snuggled up to me and we drifted away together until the birds woke us, their Spring songs loud on a quiet Saturday morning.

We mumbled nervously, as if the events of the previous evening had finally dawned on us and looked each other up and down as we smiled. She was very pretty, her warm eyes and smile shining though once she had accepted she was in bed with a stranger and he had ejaculated in all of her holes. "Hi" she said with a giggle and blush. "Hope you slept ok." I said I had and got mesmerised by her dark eyes as we chatted. I propped myself up to look at her better and then reached to stroke her cheek, brushing some hair off. There was a brief moment where our eyes just flicked around and then I moved closer and her mouth was opening as her eyes closed and our tongues got to meet again.

Emma guided me, her leg sliding under mine and then lifting to pull me between hers as they went wide. Her hand went down and moved me to her entrance and I slipped into her wonderful wet body with no further words being needed. Her tight pussy felt amazing and our kissing stopped as we starting gasping together and our bodies moved, pressed tightly to the other. Emma moved her hips with mine, keeping me deep as she squeezed my cock in her body as she let out high gasps and groans against my shoulder until her head went back as she let out a loud groan. I tried to hold out, but I looked down and the sight of her, mouth open as she moaned, eyes closed, the tender neck and then lower to her full breasts, the nipples red and hard, pushed me faster than I wanted.

"Sorry, I'm close." I mumbled, trying to keep going, but the tingles were starting and the ache in my balls meant I was very close.

"It's ok, cum." She murmured. Her eyes opened and looked into mine. "Inside." she added and that did it for me and I pushed hard and groaned as I filled her with semen. She held me tight with her legs wrapped around me as I unloaded, shaking and shuddering to empty my balls deep in her wonderfully tight cunt. She squeezed me and smiled as a hand stroked my cheek.

"Sorry." I mumbled again, feeling slightly useless. She smiled and her eyes sparkled.

"It's ok." she said softly, "Roll over." I slipped out and slumped onto my side and she giggled as she poked my chest with a finger and I laughed and rolled onto my back. Emma then pulled herself up and put her knees either side of my head. "Lick my cunt." she whispered as she looked down at me and spread her legs wide, her labia following with the inner lips hanging free. I lifted my head and opened my mouth as she pushed down and my tongue licked her soaked labia to taste the sharp juice from her and my ammonia scented semen as it dripped out of her body. She grunted and adjusted her position and my tongue entered her and she gripped me tight as I lapped our cum out of her as she squeezed her walls and the mix dripped into my mouth.

Emma ground on my mouth as I licked her, my tongue going from her hole to her clitoris as she moved until she pushed down, her lips now wide around mine and she cried out and shook and I rammed my tongue into her and drank the nectar as it ran from her pulsing cunt.

We snuggled up again and I studied her face as we rested together, my lips constantly on her skin, cheeks, ears, nose and her mouth, I was re-evaluating my guess at she looked younger in the soft morning light. We still didn't say much just kissed.

Emma lifted herself up and I watched her breasts move, they were still firm and I stroked up the curve of the underside and caressed over each nipple in turn, feeling the hard rubbery skin as she sighed. "Not disgusted you woke up with an old biddy?" she said as her eyes looked concerned.

I laughed softly. "Yeah, that's why I was hard and couldn't wait to get inside your lovely body and came so quickly." Emma blushed a little. "You're not old anyway." I added.

"You're too kind." she said and her eyes went down. "Thank you." she whispered.

"My pleasure." I replied and I put a hand to her chin and lifted her head and then moved my mouth to hers.

"Not sure I have much in the way of breakfast." Emma chuckled after we had kissed for thirty minutes or so, our lips always seeking the other's as we lay together and the morning took hold.

"Coffee and toast is fine."

"I can probably stretch to that." she laughed. In the end Emma put jam, marmalade and cheese on the table to accompany the toast and then held up a carton of eggs and smiled and proceeded to scramble some as the coffee brewed.

There was a strange peace as we ate, not the awkward silence of two strangers who have woken together.

"Any weekend plans?" I asked as I helped wash up the dishes.

"Recover!" she laughed. "You?"

I wanted to ask her, but the shyness swept over me as the feel that this was just one night sank in. "No, maybe watch TV, there's some cycling on as the season has just started." I mumbled and the subject was dropped. Emma made more coffee and we sat and talked about not much at all, nothing personal, mainly work related things. As the silence descended again, Emma took my hand.

"Thank you for 'christening' my bedroom," she said quietly then laughed, "Oh and bathroom."

I looked at her as she blushed. "No one had been in your bed before?" I said, somewhat stunned. She shook her head. I moved my chair closer and put my arm around her and she turned her face to mine and then away again as she went a bit redder. Then she turned slowly and her lips parted. I pulled her closer and one hand stroked up the t-shirt she had put on and held one of her breasts and squeezed it gently, the thumb flicking around and feeling the nipple as it hardened under the cotton and I felt her sigh as we kissed.

Emma shifted in her chair to face me and I moved to kneel between her legs and she looked at me, her eyes soft and warm and she lifted the t-shirt up and pulled my head to a breast and my lips opened wide and I put my teeth on the nipple and held it as I flicked my tongue over the tip and she shuddered. Her hips were writhing on the chair and it rattled on the floor as I moved to the other breast.

I moved my hands down and Emma lifted up from the chair as I slid her knickers off. "Another pair for the wash." she laughed and I lifted them to my mouth and kissed the damp crotch before putting my hands on the inside of her knees and pushing them wide. She moved forward to be on the edge of the chair as she opened for me, her inner lips already swollen and spreading her soft outer ones from within. I moved down and began to kiss over her inner thigh as she groaned and pressed her groin forward more, her lips seeking mine.

The kitchen chair shook and rattled on the hard floor, the wood clattering, sounding like dancers moving across a stage. It was accompanied by Emma's groans that turned to a long cry as my hands held around her, under her splayed legs to keep her against my mouth as my tongue lapped at her hard clitoris. One of her hands held the table, the other the back of my head, although that wasn't needed, I wasn't leaving her delicious cunt until she asked me to stop, I wanted to drink her sweet juice as it ran from her. "Oh god." she mumbled and then let out another long groan as I sucked on her clitoris and pressed my tongue to the tip. The chair wobbled, the rattle of the legs matching the fast gasps from Emma and then she pushed her hips against my face hard and the table shook as she held it tight and shuddered.

"Stop, oh god, stop." she mumbled and I gave her soaked vulva a farewell kiss, soft on the tender wet flesh and the chair jumped a little and then the kitchen was quiet.

"Guess I should add kitchen to the list now." Emma laughed as I rose up and held her, my wet lips on her open mouth.

We finished our coffee and then we went to the bedroom and Emma tidied up her strewn clothes and I put mine on.

"How long does it take you to get home?" she asked as I found the second sock.

"About fifteen minutes, I guess." I said, thinking that we were so close, yet... "I mean, nowhere is that far away here." She smiled sweetly at me and I saw the shyness return.

"Take care." she said softly as I stood at her door. I turned and we had one final kiss on the lips, brief and shy, then I walked down the path, turned to wave and she waved back, then the door slowly closed and I headed home as the Saturday morning shoppers filled the streets between our flats.

I walked past her place several times in the weeks that followed, but never saw her and didn't have the courage to knock on the door. I looked for her on the train, but she just seemed to have vanished I worried about her, she had got into my head and I didn't know why.

A few months later I met someone else, but it fizzled out and as December took hold, my mind returned to Emma. I thought I saw her on a train. It was busy and a figure weaved down the carriage, the same height and build but the hair was just a bit lighter. I stared, urging her to turn, but she seemed to ignore me, looking away all the time. Just as I gave up and looked down she turned and my heart raced, but a wave of nausea followed as the disappointment took hold.

...

There are a few benefits of working between Christmas and New Year, the quiet trains being one of the best. It was Friday, my last working day and tomorrow was the last day of the year. I pressed the 'close door' button to deter anyone else from coming into the carriage and then hunkered down against a window and closed my eyes. People would think I was drunk and avoid me, that was the plan.

There was the hiss as the doors opened and I mumbled in my head. The footsteps stopped and there was another hiss as the doors closed. They had the same idea as me. The tap of shoes came closer and I heard them turn towards me, I kept my eyes closed and the steps stopped and stood still for a couple of seconds. I didn't move. The feet turned and the steps clacked on the floor as they headed away but then stopped again. I tried to ignore them, I was happy in my little corner and hoped they would just move away, but I heard a few restless taps of the toes and then the noise got closer as the feet walked towards me, turning to walk between the seats in the same row as I was trying to ignore the world.

"Excuse me, you're in my seat." A soft voice said and, like a bottle of fizzy drink that was shaken, my emotions bubbled up furiously, this was a standard suburban train, there was no reservation and I was very comfortable in my little corner, but the bubbles burst, vanishing as if the drink was flat as I opened my eyes.

She was looking at me, a glint in her dark eyes.

I just stared.

The small smile on her lips quivered and faded and her eyes dulled as she blinked.

I just stared.

"You don't rememb..." She said quietly and her eyes showed the hurt as I stood slowly, trying to remain in control, using so much energy keeping my arms at my side as her eyes lifted to stay looking into mine as I rose.

"Emma." I whispered and the spark flicked in her eyes again and a nervous smile wobbled across her mouth.

"Oh." she said, almost laughing, but maybe shocked, "You do."

"Emma." I repeated as it was all I could say and my arms decided they had had enough and went to her, but I fought hard and just rested them on her arms, straining not to just hug her tight. Her eyes now started to shine again and her smile came easily.

"How are you?" she said quietly and she reached to me and stroked my arms. All I could think to say was to repeat her name, so decided to just say nothing for a few seconds. "You look well." she said, filling the awkward silence.

"Yeah. Good, thanks. You?" It wasn't eloquent, but it gave me time to think. "Sit down." I said and I moved and turned so she could sit in 'her' seat and she laughed.

"Oh, I feel bad about taking your place." she laughed. "I thought it was you and I wasn't sure if I should say anything." she said as she sat, her eyes on mine still.

"Wow, it's been ages, what, nine months or so? How are you?" I finally managed to say, my brain slipping into gear.

She laughed quietly and her head tilted to one side as she looked at me. "All good, the baby is doing well."

I just stared.

Emma's eyes suddenly sparkled as she laughed. "Oh, your face!" she chuckled as she shook her head. "Sorry, my sense of humour is odd at times." and I laughed, although somewhat nervously, remembering we hadn't used any protection that night. She reached across and patted my leg. "It's ok, I can't..." and the flame in her eyes almost went out so I reached for her hand and squeezed it and it ignited again. "Sorry, just a silly joke." she whispered.

"It was pretty good, actually." I laughed and she smiled at me.

The nerves showed again on her face. "Do you mind me sitting with you? I couldn't find a seat." she said, as she looked around the empty carriage.

"Not at all, I am happy to see you." I replied and squeezed her hand again. She straightened up as if recomposing herself.

"How was Christmas?" she asked, her eyes warm again.

"Nothing exciting." I mumbled, struggling to remember the last week, "Went for a bike ride, went for a walk, ate pasta, listened to music and watched television. Standard stuff." She smiled at me and my stomach was full of butterflies. "You?"

"Oh, well, just had lots of sex with my new husband." She said calmly and the butterflies turned to rocks.

"Oh, that's nice." I said, convincing no one as I wondered how to get out of this now. "He's a lucky man." I added, struggling to get my brain to work again.

"Why?" she said as her eyes fixed me and I was unable to get away.

Thousand of things went through my mind, thoughts of that one night and how good it was, how this sweet woman turned me on and how we had enjoyed each other.

"Well...." I thought some more and then looked around to see no one near, "You're an amazing women." A flush went up her cheeks and she blinked.

"Are you still doing your community service in being nice to old biddies?" she asked, her eyes shining, but I wasn't sure why.

"No, just telling you the truth. You're not old and any man who gets to share your bed is lucky. To stay there, well, that is more than luck." Her face shivered as I spoke and her eyes clouded a little, the smile fading.

"Thank you." she whispered and looked down at her hands in her lap. I looked at them, but her left one was covered. I remembered looking for a ring the first time we met, but I hadn't thought to this time and was paying the price.

"What's he like?" I asked. Trying to envisage who had captured her heart.

Emma lifted her head slowly and stared into my soul. "Imaginary." she whispered.

I just stared.

"Sorry, just another really stupid joke." she said. "I spent Christmas alone with my parents. Do you really think anyone would marry me?" Her eyes showed the pain as she spoke.

"Yes. Yes, Emma." I leaned forward to speak quietly, my eyes not leaving hers, "You are fucking amazing." and she blinked and I saw her well up. I took her hand and kissed the back of it and as I lowered it she pulled it away and then lifted it to press it to my cheek.

"Thank you." she whispered and her smile melted me.

We sat and just smiled for a few moments and then the beeping of the doors meant we were ready to go and she giggled as the train jerked to leave the station.

"Have you been avoiding me on the train?" I asked.

"No, I changed jobs, well, roles in the same job. It meant an earlier start, so I finish early too, so my usual trains are different." She smiled. "No one has propositioned me on that train." she laughed.

"Yet." I added.

"Any action at all this year?" she asked with a laugh.

"One, a short relationship. It was going well, but then I had serious concerns about her music taste..." Emma laughed as I spoke

"You dumped her for her music taste?" she shrieked in the, luckily, empty carriage.

"No, she dumped me!" I replied and she laughed again.

"Oh, sorry, shouldn't laugh, but that's quite you." she chuckled. "What happened?"

"Well, we went to a gig, nothing super strange, but she thought it was a bit heavy. I knew she liked more pop stuff, but..." I laughed, thinking of how it had ended, "I got a bit distant, maybe wondering what to do and she dumped me." Emma stared at me, trying not to laugh.

"For the best, I feel." she chuckled and I agreed.

"How about you?" and I saw a little blush on her cheeks.

"Well, following your lead, I had another one-nighter." She said, her eyes looking away and then flicking back to me. "I was with a friend one evening, enjoying summer by the river at the South Bank. A nice man got chatting and, after my friend left, we chatted some more. Went back to his..." Emma looked away again and then smiled as she returned to look at me. "You were a tough act to follow." she giggled. "He wasn't very... subtle." she laughed.

"Yeah, I mean, I was so subtle." I said

"You were once you were in my bedroom." she whispered and stared right at me. "This was more your normal one night stand, I guess." she said as she struggled to keep looking at me.

"Normal?" I said, "Not really sure what that is."

"Yes, this was how I always thought they would be and why they didn't really appeal." She looked around again and there were still no other passengers as the train chugged along. "It was just being banged into the mattress." she said quietly. "No subtlety, a few kisses before he banged me again, from behind." She chuckled, but awkwardly. "He did get me a cab home, but..."

"I guess that is fairly normal, but I'm no expert." I said and reached to squeeze her hand.

"Yes, seems so. You were fairly... abi-normal." she said and laughed. "Sorry, another silly joke." she added and chuckled again.

I waited until Emma looked up at me.

"Would you like a roll in ze hay?" I said, keeping a straight face and watched as her mouth opened as wide as her eyes and she let out a loud laugh that went on until the train reached the next station, took on passengers and left.

Emma took a deep breath and reached a hand to my shoulder, her eyes shining and she had to look away for a second as she took another breath. "I am a brilliant surgeon, I could help with that hump." she said and her lips went tight to keep that laugh inside.

"What hump?" I replied and we both bent forward as we laughed loud and hard.

"Oh boy, I don't know anyone who has seen Young Frankenstein, let alone can quote it." She laughed and I looked down at her chest.

"What knockers." I said quietly and she shrieked and sat back, kicking her legs up and down as she laughed.

"Stop, I am in serious danger of wetting myself." she said. Another station had passed and the next one loomed as we kept laughing.

"Well, we didn't try that last time." I said and she looked at me and I sensed I had over-stepped the mark.

"That implies you hope there is a next time." she said quietly and I felt cold inside. The station came and went.

"I saw you one evening." she said very quietly, the mood now changed. "You were walking down my street, ahead of me. I stayed back, unsure what to do, unsure of you. You looked at my place and then walked on by." I felt myself going very red.

"Yeah, I walked past a few times, just hoped... I thought about you." I really couldn't think of anything to say to help the situation.