Suburban Sweetheart Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not bad for an oldie." she added and I stared at her and she blushed.

"You're not old, please stop saying that."

"Sorry, I'm just... well... slightly taken aback by you." she said quietly. "I am still getting used to your lovely attention." she smiled. I smiled back and then lowered my head and licked down the breast as she groaned. I ran my tongue around the nipple as Emma pushed her chest up and then I licked down between her breasts and pushed the robe aside more to move up the other one to lick around that nipple too as she writhed and moved her body to try and get her nipple in my mouth. I kept kissing, never touching the hard red points and I started stroking up her thigh and she groaned more and opened her legs so my fingers could trail up her body and alongside the soft mound, feeling the springy hair as I stroked over her groin.

Emma moaned and pushed her chest up as I licked the very tip of one nipple and I opened my mouth wide and lowered my head to suck on it as my hand slipped down over her vulva. Emma cried out and her body undulated as she tried to get her chest and hips higher. I sucked on each nipple as she whimpered, holding them in my lips and teeth as I licked over the hard teats as she held my head to her chest. My fingers slowly moved up and down over the puffy outer labia as I teased her hard nipples. I sat and looked down at her and she pulled the robe open completely. "Fucking great tits." I said as she lay there, her eyes shining with desire.

"Thank you." she whispered and her hands moved to squeeze them and push them up as my mouth went down.

I moved lower, Emma's nipples now deep red and hard, straining up from her firm breasts, tormented by my mouth and my hand caressed over the curls and down around the edge of her vulva as she opened her legs wider on the sofa, looking very much aroused with her hard nipples and open and wet labia. I stroked up her thigh and she parted her legs as her eyes burned into mine. I lowered my head and kissed the dark curls just above where her lips started and she shivered.

Emma slid one leg off of the sofa and shifted so she could spread herself wider and my hand was gliding up and down her inner thigh. I let the finger brush over the bottom of her pudenda and she moved her hips to get more of a touch, but I smiled at her and kept the fingers away as she pushed her chest up and her hips writhed.

"Jesus, I'm so turned on." she whispered as her hands squeezed her breasts. I smiled and let a finger run up her slit and she shivered and groaned. She raised her knee and let it move so she opened even more and I could see her inner lips now free, soaked from her juice and swollen and shining. I was having trouble resisting and I ran the finger along them and we both shivered.

I pressed my middle finger to the soaked inner lips and they parted easily and I nudged the tip onto her hole and her hips moved down. I looked into Emma's dark eyes and smiled and watched her eyes go wide, flicker, then close as the finger slid into her and curled to stroke down her tight walls. "Oh yes, darling." she mumbled. I shook a little when she said that again, figuring the first time was a mistake. I started to slowly move the finger in and out of her tight cunt, pushing it deep and bending it and then sliding back so just the tip was held in her grip. Her body was moving in a wave as she arched her back to raise her breasts, then her hips as she tried to get me deeper. I looked at the finger as I slid it back and it was drenched, her juice foamy as I stirred it inside her body. I pulled it out and held the finger up and sucked her creamy residue from it as Emma watched. Then I kissed the tip and slid it back inside her and her body arched and she groaned loudly.

"My kiss is deep in you, Emma. Deep in your beautifully tight cunt" I whispered and she whimpered. I bent forward and she pulled my face to hers and my tongue entered her mouth as the finger slid up and down inside her. I could hear the soft wet squelch as I pushed it deep and Emma was moaning steadily now. I sat up again to look at her. I didn't care how old she was, she looked stunning as her eyes would close in pleasure as the finger stroked inside her, her walls gripping me tight. I slid the finger out and held it up again, watching her juice trickle down it.

"Christ, I am SO wet." she giggled as she looked as it sparkled in the light.

I kissed the tip again, "Delicious too." and she let out a little groan as she smiled. I moved my hand back down, but rested it in her labia, feeling her hole on the tip and then I moved it down over her perineum and Emma's eyes opened wider. I nudged the tip against her sphincter and she looked at me and then smiled, her lips opening sharply for a second as she gasped and her back arched, her sphincter now opened as my finger pushed into her and Emma groaned and then smiled at me as my finger settled, deep in her anus. Her ring was tight, gripping the webbing between the fingers and I slowly pulled it back until I felt her sphincter stretch over the knuckle and then pushed it back deep again and Emma's hips moved as she moaned softly with the movement of the finger sliding up and down her anal canal.

I leaned forward and she pulled me to her and her tongue parted my lips as we kissed while I fingered her anus.

Emma lifted her legs, one of them now hooked over the top of the sofa as she exposed her open body, my finger slowly moving back and forth in her anus and I watched her cute pussy move with each push, as her sphincter would do when I watched it as I was penetrating her from behind. I looked as the inner lips opened slightly to each movement of my finger and I slid my hand back so only the tip was gripped tight by her anal ring. I unbent my index finger and adjusted the position of my hand and then slid forward again and Emma cried out as the finger slid into her cunt as the other went up her arse. I held them deep and then pressed them together and Emma gripped the sofa, her knuckles white, her eyes wide and looking right at me, her mouth open as she groaned and her hips pressing down on my hand and moving up and down gently. I squeezed the fingers together again.

"Oh dear god." Emma muttered and then her head dropped back as her hips continued to move with my hand. I moved my hand back and forth slowly and her hips synchronised with it and her perineum would press hard onto the space between my fingers with each deep push. Her breasts were pushed high as her back was arched and she was squeezing one with a hand as her other hand continued to grip the cushion of the sofa. She repeated "oh god" a few times, but then her breathing got too heavy and she was now just grunting. I looked at the beautiful sight and smiled, my cock stirring, but I was too involved in enjoying Emma's body to get fully hard.

I watched how her body moved, the waves of motion as her belly tightened and her hips rose to meet my fingers as they pushed into her holes, both being gripped so tight now, but in different ways. The finger in her anus would get clamped around the base when it went deep and her sphincter squeezed so tight, the tip stroking the soft skin inside her anus, but the one in her vagina would be held firmly along the length, her muscular walls holding every contour and gripping with a hot wetness. Her lips were open wide now as Emma's legs were at a crazy angle, so wide she would put some gymnasts to shame. I loved looking at the hollows at the top of her thighs and the rise of her mound. Her clitoris was hard and standing clear of the hood and it looked lonely.

Emma screamed. She had made loud noises before, but this was the loudest. Then again, maybe she had never had her clitoris licked as her anus and vagina were fingered. "OH JESUS!" she had shouted after the initial cry and I saw her head move in my peripheral vision and I looked up as my tongue licked over the very hard tip of her clitoris. She was staring at me, mouth wide in shock as well as the cries coming from her lips. Her hand moved from her breast and hovered, maybe trying to push me away, but it just stirred the air and then flailed a little while until it settled over Emma's eyes as she screamed again, this time as my lips took her clitoris into them and gave it a french kiss, my tongue moving over the tip lightly.

She was gripping the sofa now with both hands, one clamped to the cushion at the back, the other to the front, her fingers and thumb almost touching even with the width of the cushion between them she was gripping so hard. I was finding it hard to move my hand and lick her clitoris, her grip now being very tight as her pussy started to pulse and spasm. I pushed the fingers deep and her sphincter locked around the base and I let out a little cry as it was painfully tight. I wiggled the fingers and bent them inside her, able to feel the other through her skin and she cried out loudly again, her groans just a constant wail as her whole body shuddered. I licked over the tip of her clitoris faster as her hips bucked up on my face and hand and then Emma let out a loud hiss and lifted her hips and held them there and the finger inside her pussy was drenched as she gripped tight and then pulsed, the liquid running out to soak over my hand. She shuddered, vibrated and let out a strangled cry, then she slumped down as my fingers continued to be gripped so tight they couldn't move, despite the copious amount of liquid now coating them.

"No more." she gasped and I opened my mouth to release her clitoris, but my fingers were still held tight. She lay twitching, her eyes still closed tight, her chest rising and falling quickly with her gasps and her legs and arms splayed wide, hands no longer gripping, just hanging loosely.

"Did you cum?" I asked quietly and there was a soft snort of laughter and her pussy pulsed on my finger.

I felt her grip relax and I moved my hand back and both fingers left her. The hand was soaked, literally dripping as I held it up. I kissed both fingers as Emma looked at me through the slits of her eyelids as they flickered to try and open and there was the hint of a smile. I sat with her for a few minutes, one hand just resting on her waist as any other touch was too much. Her eyelids opened, but her eyes just looked around, she put her head back again and the lids closed for a few minutes more. I gently stroked her leg and then whispered "Be right back." and went to wash my hand. I was gone a two minutes at the most and sat back on the floor next to the sofa and I lifted her arm up as it dangled off the sofa. She didn't move, just made a few noises. I lifted her leg so it was on the sofa and, again, nothing. I unhooked her other leg from the back of the sofa and she mumbled a little, but nothing that made sense.

Thirty minutes had gone by and I was getting a bit cold. I had pulled Emma's robe closed, but was worried she would be cold too, so I put and arm under her knees and the other under her shoulders and pulled her to me. She moved, draping one arm around my neck, but that was it. I held her tight and wobbled to stand with her slumped in my arms and then I carried her to the bedroom and tried to gently put her down, but she bounced a little and I heard her mumble, then she turned, then she went quiet again. I pulled the duvet from under her, rolling her over to get her off of it, then flipped it up over her and climbed in next to her and pulled her to me as she moved, mumbled again and stroked my arm for a few seconds before her hand went limp and dropped onto the bed.

"Goodnight sweetheart." I whispered as I held her to me.