Suburbia Ch. 05 - Mothers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When her nipples started to ache, Lainey pushed her friend back so that she could return the favour, firstly unbuttoning her blouse and quickly discarding the pretty little lace bra. Although nothing like her own chest, Harriett did have a nice rack that suited her frame. Lainey went to town on the rubbery nipples and soft breast flesh, taking her time to ensure she enjoyed it fully as much as Harriett would enjoy her first time with a girl.

Lainey took the longest time in lavishing Harriett's boobs with the admiration they deserved. Lainey seemed inspired as she'd suck one breast for a while her hands groped the other before switching. Paying each one the reverence and respect Lainey thought the works of art demanded. She could tell Harriett was coming close to an orgasm and increased her speed and pressure. If Lainey could bring her this much pleasure through breast play, Harriett worried she may be driven mad but just then Lainey shifted to the floor and showered Harriett's stomach with little kisses heading towards the hem of her skirt.

"Lift up sweetie" Lainey commanded as she reached up Harriett's skirt. The blonde nodded as best as she could, she managed to reach up under her skirt and pull her panties down between her knees as Lainey repositioned herself. Lainey tenderly kissed her way along the other girl's silky-smooth thigh reaching her free hand forward between Harriett's legs. There was no teasing, no tantalisingly slow motions, Lainey simply found the very damp opening to Harriett's sex and wormed first one, and then a short while later, two of her fingers inside. Harriett was hot, tight and incredibly wet and the feel alone almost made Lainey moan with delight.

"Oh Jeez" was all Harriett could gasp, spreading her legs as wide as possible to allow greater access as Lainey's enquiring fingers spreading her sex open as they plunged inside. Harriett rolled her hips fucking herself onto Lainey's strong fingers. Her first real, spine-tingling orgasm hit when Lainey's outstretched thumb brushed against her clit, her hips bucked furiously as her vision momentarily blurred and all breathe was expelled from her lungs in a deep, guttural moan. She thought she'd experienced some good climaxes in the past, but this was making every nerve in every extremity tingle and bounce.

Lainey was simply amazed by the pure eroticism of the sight before her. She could tell it was a pretty awesome orgasm. Harriett slowly began to feel her senses return to her, she couldn't remember coming quite as intense previously, looking down at her sex she momentarily thought she'd let go of her bladder, Lainey's chin and hand were drenched, "Now that is what I call coming" said Lainey as she lifted her hand up to her face and began to lick the juices from it. Harriett didn't know how to express her gratitude but decided leaning forward and helping Lainey with the clean-up was a good place to start.

"That... That was... Amazing" Harriett panted, trying her best to sound controlled.

"Amazing, huh?" Lainey said as she looked up with a crooked eyebrow, the brunette straightened her back, stood up and placed her hands on Harriett's shoulders to steady herself as she climbed onto the sofa. With her left hand she reached under her skirt to hitch her panties aside and placed her right hand behind the blonde's head and drew her face to the exposed pussy.

This was her first real time, after the intense kissing, that Lainey was able to gauge if Harriett was a willing participant. The hand was merely guiding and hinting what the older girl wanted but the fact that Harriett straight away buried her face into Lainey's pussy with no pressure from Lainey's guiding hand told her all she needed to know, Harriett was into this as a very willing participant.

Harriett was staring intently ahead and with focused concentration lapped away with her tongue at the fleshy clit before her. Lainey rolled her eyes saying "God, if this is your first time at this you are a natural". With that kind of encouragement Harriett doubled her efforts. She doubted she could generate an orgasm as intense as the one Lainey had given her, but she was damned if she wasn't going to try her hardest to return the favour bringing her fingers into play as a mirror of what Lainey had done for her.

She was actually very gratified when Lainey had to let go of her head to brace herself against the wall while her legs buckled and shook as a sign that she'd been able to make her friend come. Climbing down to flop down next to Harriett on the sofa they kissed once more. It was softer and more delicate this time around. Harriett's kiss was passionate, more intense, more determined than previous, their hands gently roaming over one another's bodies. Lainey, Harriett admitted, had really nice boobs and Harriett decided that she liked boobs. A few hours ago, her mind was in turmoil trying to analyse why her own mother would engage in such an act, and now...

... well now she got why. Her body was still minutely shaking for the exhilaration of such an intimate, gentle and yet intense act of... Love. She now got what Lainey meant earlier about it being more intimate with another woman.

One thing was for certain. She and Lainey had GOT to get together again and damned soon.

Part 3

Harriett had purposely timed her visit when her neighbour would be home alone, knowing when her 'Uncle' Dave was away for a good few hours on his shift. Drawing a few deep breaths to steady her nerves she strode up to the front door, knocked and waited a few minutes for it to be answered.

"Oh hello, what a pleasant surprise" was Judy's opening comment on opening the door.

"Hi, can I come in. I need to ask a favour" was Harriett's reply.

Judy stepped aside and lead the way into the living room and sat on one side of the corner suite, "can I get you a drink" to which Harriett responded in the negative.

"What can I help you with then" was her opening question.

Steeling herself Harriett took one last breath and blurted out "I was wondering if I could see your tits again, please".

Well, this direct question floored Judy. A quick intake of breath was followed by an indignant "I beg your pardon", then a slightly louder "How dare you", slightly higher still was "What would your mother say if she heard you" and finally after a short pause "What do you mean again?"

Harriett knew instantly that she possessed all the cards and slowly smiled "I mean I came downstairs last week while you were visiting Mum and spied you draped out across the sofa -- NAKED -- I might say, taking what looked like a lot of enjoyment out of my Mum knelt on the floor eating your pussy. I couldn't get a proper look at your boobs as you were slouched down but they looked mightily impressive, and I'd like to see them again but close up this time." Just to add extra persuasion the teenager added "That is unless you'd prefer me to mention it to my Dad and 'Uncle' Dave but they may have different ideas."

At the point Harriett let the conversation drop and Judy, remembering the amazing sex sessions she had had with her beautiful blonde neighbour, knew she was out of options. Trying to win back control Judy tried one last play "Now I don't think much good will come out of that" confirming for Harriett that the illicit affair was being carried out in secret, smiling to herself thinking 'Ain't a secret no more'. Judy tried to counter by asking "Why would you want to see the breasts of someone as old as me, surely you have lots of friends more your age" hoping she had done enough only to have the teenager shoot her hopes down immediately.

"I want to see them because they looked so big and having seen what I did know that you are a lesbian or at least bisexual, but if you'd rather I told my Dad" to reinforce the comment Harriett made to stand up.

A shot of panic ran down Judy's spine at this point "Ok, Ok. I'll show you if that's what it'll take to buy your silence, but I want it noted I'm doing this under duress" and with that she pulled her shirt out of her skirt waistband and lifted it clear of her well stuffed bra, "There, is that you wanted to see?" she enquired.

Harriett smiled more broadly adding "Not nearly enough, I think we can lose the bra as well", no please or thank you.

Tutting rather too loudly Judy reached behind her to unclasp the fastening and once freed lifted the garment clear of her jiggling beasts to give Harriett and unrestricted view, it was actually quite invigorating to have her breasts free. Harriett just sat and stared at the large rubbery nipples that stood proud and the lack of response gave Judy a way in as she smiled mischievously to herself deciding she needed to be in control she offered "touch them if you want, it's ok".

Harriett never clocked that the dynamic had changed along with Judy's demeanour. Nevertheless, she reached out a shaky left hand towards the nearest breast, touching it tentatively with her fingertips. "No, no, no. That will never do" said Judy receiving a puzzled expression from the teenager. "That's not how you touch breasts. Here let me show you. Lift up your T-shirt" the older woman instructed.

This new turn sat outside Harriett's comfort zone and so she just sat there until Judy prompted her "Come on we don't have all day. If we're doing this, we're doing it properly. Now come on" gesturing and upwards motion with her hand. As if in a trance Harriett lifted her T-shirt clear of her chest.

"Nice bra" Judy added "but this will never do, let's have the bra off too. I can't see why I should be the only one with my titties out". Once again Harriett meekly conformed to the instruction, following Judy's example and tucking the fabric under the bottom of her T-shirt so that it could sit there of its own volition. The sight before Judy was something special, despite having largish breasts like her mother, Harriett's age ensured they sat perfectly on her chest with no sign of any sagging. In truth Judy was more than a little jealous.

Judy shifted forward cupping both of Harriett's beasts in her hands, flexing her fingers to feel the malleable flesh while gently stroking the soft skin. Harriett was in something of a trance until Judy broke the spell by saying "Now doesn't that feel better" which elicited a smile and nod by way of response. Sitting back the older woman instructed "Now lets you try that on me again now" which Harriett was especially pleased to do. The large breast she held in each hand spilled over the spread of her fingers -- the sheer weight alone had her marvelling. She copied Judy's early action and started to flex her fingers feeling the mammaries flex between her fingers -- she actually quite liked how warm and soft they felt in her hands and without realising starting to leak a little pussy juice at the feeling.

Judy now assumed complete control by sitting forward so that Harriett's hands dis-engaged from her tits, the older woman went on "The next lesson" (Harriett didn't actually appreciate it was a lesson) "is how to play with nipples". With that the older woman reached up, cupped the teens breasts as before but captured each nipple between her thumb and forefingers, flexing gently.

Soon after she started to rub over them with her thumbs that made Harriett look shocked exclaiming "Oooh that feels VERY nice."

After a few minutes Judy let go, sat back and said "Ok, your turn to try". Again, Harriett repeated the touch that Judy had used and was rewarded by a satisfied "Mmm" from the older woman.

Having had her own pussy convulse under the focused tweaking she could only imagine what Judy was feeling right now. "So, what is next" she asked after a few minutes enjoying the feel of the older woman's much larger nipples.

"I guess the use of the mouth comes next" responded Judy, leaning forward and while cupping Harriett's right breast started to suck, then lick and the suckle at the rubbery nipple. This time Harriett really lost it, cupping the older woman's head in her hands in an effort to ensure she didn't disengage her mouth anytime soon -- there was no way Judy was letting her nipple go, except maybe to switch attention to the other nipple.

Judy must have been at her task a good ten minutes before she decided to step it up a gear. Giving her teenage neighbour no choice in the matter the brunette dis-engaged her mouth, took the young blondes head in her hands and brought Harriett's mouth down to her chest with the stern instruction "Now it's my turn". Harriett didn't resist having her head pulled down and hungrily took the offered nipple into her mouth. She had enjoyed the sensations Lainey had made her feel when she ate her pussy and was very much on her way to being willingly bisexual.

Her panties were saturated, and she wanted to make sure Judy was going to suffer the same fate so she flicked the nipple with her tongue while applying as much suction as she could muster and right on que Judy gasped, leant her head back and gave out a deep guttural moan -- this girl showed a great deal of promise. Indeed, it was Harriett that moved proceedings on fifteen or so minutes into her prolonged nipple sucking by leaning back and asking, "What's next".

After a few heartbeats thought, Judy slid down to kneel in front of the teenager and replied, "I guess we combine all of the previous examples with using our fingers again, only this time further down". She took Harriett's left nipple in her mouth once more, pushed her legs apart while pushing back her skirt and wormed her index finger into the elasticated leg of her soaked panties. She found the teenagers pussy soaked and after strumming her clit briefly Judy worked a second finger into her panties and fed them both inside of Harriett's slippery pussy. The sensations she was experiencing were like nothing she had experienced with Lainey; her Mum certainly knew how to work a pussy.

In next to no time Harriett was bucking her hips back against the intruding digits trying to push them in further each time until she tensed and came all over Judy's hand. That wasn't the end of proceeds as Judy extracted her fingers, took hold of the waist band of the drenched panties and pulled sharply ripping the side stitching. If Harriett's face showed a shocked expression, it was nothing to her expression as Judy lent forward and took the teenagers enflamed clit between her lips. Lainey could lick a hell on a cunt, but her mother was an expert at it, wringing three quick orgasms out of Harriett in very quick succession.

Pulling herself away, Judy looked a hell of a sight. Her lower face was smeared with pussy juice, her hair bedraggled from Harriett holding on intently to it while crashing through her series of orgasms and all the whole her face flushed from the exertion of trying to breathe while burying it deeper between Harriett's outstretched legs.

After catching her breathe Harriett forced Judy back until she was lying flat out on the floor and immediately started to pull at the elastic of the older woman's panties, pulling on the fabric with eager anticipation at finally unveiling the sparsely haired pussy beneath. Within a heartbeat of the soaked fabric being cast aside the teenager was laying down between the outstretched legs and buried her tongue into the pink, moist loveliness of the older woman's pussy.

The enthusiasm shown by the teenager was actually a surprise for Judy, she needed to give very few instructions on how to please her, Judy put it down to Harriett being a natural -- oblivious to the fact that it had been her own daughter who had seduced the young blonde neighbour in the first instance and had taught her all the tricks that she was now demonstrating. As if drawn by a magnet, her extended tongue firstly flicked the clit that stood proud before working the tip down further and as soon as she encountered the source of all the juice Harriett flicked her tongue long and hard within the older woman. She tasted amazing and couldn't get enough.

Meanwhile next door...

Part 4

Sheree was putting the last few items away before she had to leave the house before her shift at the care home started. The knock at the door was not a good thing, five minutes later and she would have been out of the house and driving to work. When she pulled the door open, she was surprised to see her neighbour's daughter Lainey stood there smiling broadly at her.

"Oh hello" Sheree smiled back "I was just about to leave for work" which to be honest was a bit obvious given the tunic she was wearing and bag in her hand. Lainey knew all this having devised the plan with Sheree's daughter Harriett the previous evening. They had worked out the best date when both of their fathers were on Night Shifts and Harriett's younger brother was stopping away at his mates for the night. It had felt a bit weird plotting their mother's seduction with the other, but it was obvious that Harriett was fixated by Lainey's Mum's chest and hey, Lainey was going to get a crack at the tasty blonde next door.

"I promise I won't keep you too long, but I needed to ask you something" said Lainey with the most apologetic face she could muster. Sheree stepped back from the door and beckoned the young brunette in. As they stood in the living room, the same one that Harriett had witnessed the two Mum's on that fateful night Lainey began "Well it's like this, I was back earlier than planned one day early last week and couldn't find my Mum so popped round to see if she was at your house instead".

Sheree was still non-plussed and didn't suspect a thing, so Lainey went on, "Just as I walked past your front window, I noticed a chink in the curtains so peaked in". There was no way on earth that Sheree would have remembered if she had pulled the curtains properly that evening or the following morning for that matter.

"That's when I spied my Mum slouched down on the sofa with her legs opened wide, her dressing gown discarded on the floor and someone with your hair style and colour knelt down in front of her. Judging by the head movements and my Mum's reactions this mystery blonde must have been licking her pussy while pistoning unknown number of fingers in and out of her". In a clearer mind Sheree would have worked out the configuration of the living room to the window there was no way that Lainey could have seen all that even if the curtains were fully open, instead all should do was take a sharp intake of breath and put her hands up to her mouth while her eyes bulged wide.

Lainey was quiet for a few minutes until Sheree asked, "And what do you plan to do with this information?" playing straight into the young girls' hands.

"Well, I suppose I ought to tell my Dad and Uncle Mike but then the consequence of that would be immeasurable". Sheree's emotions soared back up at that news only to be pulled down to earth with Lainey's next comment "Instead I have a better idea. You pick up the phone, ring a colleague to say something has come up so you can't attend today. I think then we can lose your tunic and trousers, let's see what my Mum finds so enthralling as to risk her marriage".

Sheree's feet were rooted to the spot, her head was spinning, and her mouth felt dry "But... But, I'm married, I'm a lot older than you, why would you want to see me like that, I only have my underwear on below this".

Lainey smiled back and said "I know perfectly well you're married, it's that marriage and my parents I'm trying to save. As for why, I saw a goodly amount of buttock pointed at me the other night and am curious. But of course, if you'd prefer, I could tell my Dad" and with that the younger girl made to leave.

"No wait" was all Sheree could say before she reached for her phone with trembling hands eventually finding the number of her friend/colleague and made up some story about Harry being involved in a bicycle accident and needing to get him sorted.