Suburbia Ch. 05 - Mothers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she hit the call end button on her phone, she let it slip from her hand. As if in slow motion her trembling hands managed to undo one button of her tunic, then another until the garment hung loose and open. While Lainey stood smugly with her arms folded watching the same hands reached for the waist of her trousers and with a slow push down, they sat pooled around her ankles.

All Sheree could hear was her own heartbeat deafening in her ears. She slowly stood up straight and removed her tunic from her shoulders and stared straight at Lainey as the skin on her arms covered in Goosebumps and her nipples stiffened. She was not ashamed of her body, in fact she marvelled at how her three female lovers found her naked form. It was just the young woman before was so... what?... young. Almost young enough to be her own daughter and yet she stared back at Sheree with the same look of lust that her lesbian lovers did.

Lainey opened her arms and said, "Very nice indeed, and the rest if you please".

Sheree knew what the girl was referring to, she wanted Sheree to remove her underwear, with one last desperate plea to stall the inevitable the blonde responded, "I can't strip naked in front of you".

Lainey simply shrugged her shoulders quickly lifting her top up and over her head, she unclasped her bra and drew it down her arms and then pushed the waist of her jog bottoms and panties down so that they sat in a crumpled heap at her feet as she extracted first one and then the other foot. With a sense of triumph, she said "There you go, that was easy wasn't it" once again gesturing at the older woman.

With a sigh of resignation Sheree reached behind her back and unclasped bra, she reached between the cups and pulled the lacy garment away from her chest. Lainey's grin broadened further when she caught sight of how Sheree's nipples stood proud and erect.

Closing her eyes as if to ignore the inevitable, Sheree wedged her thumbs into the elastic of her panties and pushed the lacy triangle down her legs and then stood straight with her hands on her hips. Lainey paused a few moments before taking a step forward and repeated "Very nice indeed."

As she reached the older blonde Lainey reached down to stroke the soft pubic hair trimmed in a neat triangle. Sheree flinched slightly when the younger girl gently stroked the back of her fingers across the sparse hair. The fingers determinedly reached further easily locating her fleshy clit. Staring Sheree straight in the eyes Lainey gave a brief smile and said, "The price of my silence is a repeat of the performance you so obviously enjoyed with my mother".

Sheree knew in her gut that this was what her neighbour's daughter wanted but to have it spelled out was still a stab to her chest. She slowly nodded her acknowledgement but otherwise gave no further indication. Lainey smiled once more as she leant forward and caught the blonde erect left nipple between her lips. With a mixture of slow delicate kisses, flicks of her tongue the occasional nip of her teeth and the determined finger working away at her clit, it took Sheree's pussy no time to start moistening.

After ten minutes of switching her determined nipple sucking, every so often changing from one side to another. Lainey stood back up straight to find Sheree eyes closed and head tipped back. The older woman was getting into it and was more than a little disappointed it had stopped. "I think you need to show me all the toys the two of you have to play with" stated Lainey, little did she know that her mother was far from Sheree's only lesbian lover. Sheree led the way to her bedroom, knelt next to her side of the bed, pulled out an old shoe box and removed the lid before placing the box on the bed in front of Lainey.

Lainey reached in and removed a series of dildo's, a rabbit, a selection of varied sized vibrators and even a harness to strap on and carry one of the dildos. Still holding the harness, she professed "Oh we are going to enjoy ourselves aren't we. But first...", she climbed up on the bed and lay down in the centre, rearranging the pillows before laying her head back "... I think I'd like to sample that tongue that my mother so obviously enjoyed" and with that the slim brunette drew her legs up and out giving the older woman a clear view of her obviously aroused pussy.

Sheree slowly stood up and climbed onto the bed between Lainey's splayed legs. The scent of the younger woman's arousal reached her nostrils which became stronger as she leant forward and drew her enquiring tongue along Lainey's clit. The younger girl was in raptures, Sheree's extended tongue working her fleshy folds far better than her few previous female lovers. She assumed that Sheree had had plenty of experience with her mother when, in reality, you could count in weeks the length of time, she had been practicing her skills.

It was only a matter of minutes before the young girl was writhing around, intently holding the older woman's head to her excited crotch. Just then she went rigid and experienced what could only be called the best orgasm of her life. Panting haltingly Lainey finally lay still enjoying the aftershocks of her orgasm and said "Well I can see you've had plenty of practice doing that" which made Sheree's ego swell.

Although she had only been practicing the art of female love a matter of weeks her frequent assignations with her three lovers ensured she was well practiced, and she always tried to give it her all. "Stay right there" Lainey instructed as she sat up and reached for the harness. There were three different sized dildos' that all had the same base, obviously all three could be used with the harness and dismissing the thinnest one, the brunette clicked the middle one to the front of the harness.

Patting gently on Sheree's butt Lainey said, "Kneel up for me" and found the older woman complying immediately. Lainey nudged Sheree's feet away with her knees as she lined up the plastic cock. Lubrication was never going to be a problem; Lainey was fascinated with how moist everywhere was around Sheree's pussy.

Ever so gently she nudged forward and slowly but relentlessly Lainey fed the cold lump of plastic into the older blonde. It was the first time she'd ever fucked another woman but found she quickly got into a rhythm as the cock quickly glistened with excessive moisture. Lainey gradually pickup her pace, although the only person that was ever going to get off was Sheree, Lainey still pleasured in the fact that she was in control. She could control the pace, the depth and even when Sheree came.

Sheree found that this position, on her knees, breasts rubbing against the bed while her back was arched, the younger girl holding on to her hair as she worked the plastic cock in and out was a real turn on as Lainey kept bashing her G-spot relentlessly. Lainey glanced to left and spotted the other toys once more and became fascinated by the small slender dildo that obviously attached to the harness. But why bother with such a slender dildo, it wasn't any longer than the others and she doubted Sheree would feel anything from it after regularly taking the one currently working away at her pussy.

Just then Lainey looked down at the joined crutches and had a nasty thought. Maybe the small dildo wasn't destined for Sheree's pussy. She fully withdrew the dildo from Sheree -- much to the blonde's disappointment who looked over her shoulder to see what the reason was for the withdrawal so close to her climax -- reached over for the tiny dildo and quickly inserted it where its bigger brother had been, making sure it was suitably well lubricated.

Sheree settled down again as Lainey reinserted the larger dildo but just as the blonde laid her head back on the pillow Lainey placed the slimmer dildo at the puckered entrance to Sheree's anus. The blonde lifted her head back up again and her eyes shot wide as Lainey applied determined pressure on the slimmer dildo until it slipped easily -- a little too easily thought Lainey -- into Sheree's butt. It was obviously a path well-travelled.

As she began the rhythmic thrusting Lainey slid the smaller dildo back and forth in time. Sheree was in even greater raptures at this change in dynamic, 'How on earth could Lainey possibly know that this was precisely what her mother performed on the blonde on a regular basis' thought Sheree just as the damn broke and she came. Lainey knew what was happening but was still amazed to see the older woman coming. She began thrusting harder against the intruding plastic, her leg muscles tighten, her buttocks quivered, and her feet started beating against the bed just as she let out a muffled moan as she thrust her face deeper into the pillow in front of her.

Lainey was so excited at this point, she needed to get off once more and so arranged the older blonde so that she was laying on her back. She twisted herself around so that she could straddle Sheree's head and settling her pussy on the upturned face in the perfect position so that she could bury her own face in Sheree's sparsely haired pussy and the two tongues could work on the other pussy.

Half an hour later with faces smeared with abundant pussy juice the pair split and Lainey donned the harness once more, this time with the largest dildo attached. Lying on her back she had Sheree straddle her waist so that she could slowly lower herself onto the largest of the pussy pleasers. It was a tight fit but with a few attempts she managed to settle on Lainey's crutch with the dildo fully inserted.

In this position she could reach up and fondle Sheree's wonderful beasts. In time Lainey had Sheree switch around into a reverse cowgirl position. This position mirrored their early fuck, making sure her G-spot was getting a repeated beating. Little did she know that Lainey had other plans. She reached out for the middle dildo, brought to her lips and liberally lubricated it while enjoying the taste of Sheree's pussy that lingered on it. Once it was fully coated, she placed the tip against Sheree's anus once more and thrust forward.

Straight away Sheree came again. If she thought the larger dildo was a tight fit in her pussy, it along with the middle one -- which she was not used to in that orifice -- rubbing against the thin membrane really rocked her world. A quick successive climax later left Sheree's body buzzing, as a reward she took the harness from Lainey and treated her to another skilled session with her tongue. If she thought Judy was a good lover, her daughter proved to be just as energetic, just as inventive and just as intense.

Sheree and Judy continued to hook up a couple of times a week, neither wanting to mention their assignations with each other's daughters. Lainey made a regular date with Sheree once a week when she had free study periods and she knew her Mum was at work. Judy and Harriett continued to hook up, all be it on a more adhoc basis.PhotO