Suburbia Ch. 08 - Financiers

Story Info
Putting their money where their mouth is.
4.8k words
3.96
5k
9
3

Part 8 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains characters from other stories but is intended as stand alone.

All comments and feedback are gratefully received as I'm hoping the feedback will encourage improvements in my work. This is a work of fiction from the deep dank recesses of my mind and any resemblance to real people is purely accidental.

This story depicts group sex, if this not to your liking, please visit some of my other submissions, otherwise I hope you enjoy.

----------

Jayne had been counting down the days for the past week. The first Tuesday of every month was always a red-letter day. This was the day when the blonde mum of two was the filling in a three cock triple penetration sandwich with the team that came to clean her windows. It had started months ago after they caught her masturbating but she found that for days before hand her pussy buzzed in anticipation. She was sore after the guys left but it was a nice, satisfied sore.

As per usual she had dressed specifically for her three friends. Today's ensemble was a white lacy bodice, matching panties, suspenders and sheer white stockings. As per usual Ken let himself in the back of the house via the unlocked conservatory door and as per usual, he shouted a "Hello" in case Jayne's husband happened to be at home. He never was and today was no exception.

Jayne lightly stepped through the kitchen and breezed into the conservatory with a broad smile but then pulled up short. Stood behind Ken was a tall muscular black man, broad shouldered and sculptured features. Jayne's smile grew as she inclined her head and said, "Well hello", a wide smile spreading across her lips as she stepped towards her two visitors with her hand extended. She guessed he had accompanied Ken and therefore didn't feel inclined to cover herself up.

This new visitor shot her a dazzling smile before turning slightly to Ken and added "She certainly is everything you promised." He turned his attention back to the attractive blonde and introduced himself "I'm Dwayne. It is a pleasure and I mean real pleasure to meet you Jayne" as he eyed her up and down. He was pleased to see that despite his presence being an obvious shock she made no move to cover herself up.

The blonde turned to Ken and asked, "When were you going to tell me that we'd be having a visitor?"

The older man looked down at his feet as he shuffled his feet slightly before replying "I didn't want to spoil the surprise. Dwayne here is thinking of buying the window cleaning round off me and I told him about the rather unique way that you pay for the boys services."

Jayne still held on to Dwayne's hand and her pussy was twitching and convulsing. She'd never had the opportunity of taking a black lover before, and she was rather looking forward to it. She shot him another dazzling smile adding "And I suppose you're looking for the same payment terms as Ken and the boys."

Dwayne snorted a short laugh and replied "Well, it would be nice. Thing is both of my boys are black. Is that a problem?"

Jayne waved dismissively with her free hand and replied "My only criteria are that they treat a lady as such, they're clean and have a healthy blood supply to their cocks. Skin pigment is irrelevant as far as I'm concerned."

Dwayne nodded and smiled back as he concluded "Rest assured they are good clean boys who know how to treat a pretty blonde as she deserves."

Jayne now turned her attention back to Ken "Does this mean that I'm not going to enjoy the company of you and the boys?" as much as she was excited about taking three black lovers there was a pang of regret if Ken wasn't going to be coming around.

Ken gave a barked laugh before replying "You're kidding me aren't you. The boys would lynch me if I didn't agree some return visits." He shrugged and then asked, "If Dwayne and his boys come around on the first week of the month could we come around the third week of each month?"

Jayne feigned concern "Do you mean I'm having to pay twice but only get one lot cleaned?" again another shrug. Jayne laughed playfully and put her hand on his shoulder "Don't worry. I'd be delighted to carry on welcoming you and the boys anytime, as long as you give me sufficient recovery time after Dwayne comes around."

Dwayne turned to Ken with his hand extended saying "In that case then I think we have a deal."

Jayne was obviously growing impatient "Can we cease this bromance and get down to some action please?" To underline her statement, she removed her bodice so that she stood in front of the two men in just her panties, suspender and stockings. Slowly she sank to her knees and reached for Dwayne's zipper figuring that as the new guest he deserved her initial attention.

As she pulled his zipper down Dwayne unbuttoned the waist and his trousers quickly slumped down to his ankles. Jayne tucked her fingers into the waist band of his underwear and pulled down. She was, without realising it, holding her breath but then as his firm and muscular cock came into view she gasped audibly. Dwayne smiled; it was after all a common reaction. He was rightly proud of his appendage and the pleasure it brought to both parties.

As if pulled by some invisible force, Jayne opened her mouth and took the tip of his cock inside, she licked and sucked it with reverence. Ken disrobed next to them and went and knelt behind her. Although not lacking in size himself he figured the best approach to seal the deal with both is to let Jayne have her way with Dwayne. With that he knelt behind her and, once he tugged her panties aside, played with her obviously excited pussy lips, he easily slipped two enquiring fingers inside of her and luxuriated at the dampness he found as she made little approving, "Mmm's" around Dwayne's cock.

The sounds emanating from her mouth and pussy were positively crude and demonstrated her enjoyment of both men's attention. Ken turned to Dwayne and said, "By the feel of it she'll be able to take that monster already." Dwayne smiled sheepishly and shuffled backwards extracting his cock from Jayne grasping mouth saying, "Don't worry baby, you'll get all the time with this later but now I need to feel if that pussy is as snug as Ken says it is."

She stood up and pushed Dwayne backwards so that he sat down on the padded chair behind. She discarded her flimsy panties and straddled his hips as Dwayne held his cock still and pointed it skywards. Jayne felt the spongy head touch her pussy and sank down his length in one go. She groaned loudly as the last few inches entered her. Both Jayne and Dwayne hung the heads back and groaned but it was Dwayne who spoke first "Man is this pussy everything you said it would be."

Ken chuckled and replied "I told you. It's as though it's trying to suck your insides out through your cock." He concluded his disrobing and came and stood at the side of Jayne who immediately cottoned on to what he wanted and turned her head as she opened her mouth and took his cock head to the back of her throat before wrapping her lips around his length and drawing her head back applying as much suction as she could muster.

If Dwayne loved the feeling of his cock inside Jayne's pussy it was nothing to what he experienced half an hour later. They were still in the conservatory but had been joined by Jerry and Brian who had finished the windows. Ken was slumped in a chair on the far side recovering from his second load, this time dumped in Jayne's pussy which was now entertaining Jerry who was lay down on the floor with Jayne astride him riding her pussy up and down his length as though her life depended on it. Brian was stood over her with her head in his hands guiding her mouth up and down his cock and now Dwayne was knelt behind her trying to feed his cock into her tiny tight anus. 'Oh boy was that a snug fit' he thought to himself.

Afterwards arrangements were made for a week later when Dwayne could bring the two members of his team to meet Jayne -- naturally she assumed she would be fucking them and so wore a matching red basque and stockings set, and this was how she greeted the three men. Naturally Dwayne stood at the front on the doorstep and once she opened the door wider and stepped back the other two black men stepped inside.

They shared a hungry look with each other. They weren't used to women throwing themselves at them, but Dwayne had assured them that he had paved the way and to expect a hell of a party. Jayne closed the door and shot them an bright inviting smile as Dwayne started the introductions, "This ugly brute is Shaun, best friend for as long as I can remember" as he turned to the older of the two who smiled broadly, inclined his head and reached for Jayne's hand before placing a delicate kiss on her knuckles.

Dwayne then turned to the youngest member and added "This handsome young man is my nephew, Dillon. Not the brightest spark in the fire but he's a hard worker."

Dillon pulled a face as any nephew would when his uncle was tugging his chain but none the less repeated Shaun's kiss on Jayne's other hand and replied, "It is my absolute pleasure to meet you."

Jayne reached behind Dillon's neck pulled back and pulled his face towards her. She said the immortal words "No, I can assure you that it is I going to be me receiving the pleasure," before she kissed him deeply and reached her other hand down to grasp Dillon's impressive trouser bulge. Her dexterous fingers worked his zipper down and fished out his dock while still kissing him.

She playfully pushed Dillon away before sinking to her knees and swapping hands so that she could repeat the same zipper descent on Shaun. With both cocks standing to attention, she cooed and lovingly kissed the head of each. Turning to Dwayne Jayne simply said, "Thank you" and then engulfed Shaun's cock in her mouth.

By way of reaction the older man leaned his head back and groaned in delight. He smiled as he turned to Dwayne and added "Boss. She's everything you promised and so much more."

Dillon got a little impatient and flexed his cock in her hand to draw her attention. Mission accomplished she disengaged from Shaun and sunk the other dock as deeply as she could. Dwayne smiled at the sight and replied to Shaun "You ain't seen nothing yet" and started to disrobe while Jayne kept Shaun on the boil by working her hand back and forth in time to her sucking of Dillon.

Once he was naked Dwayne told Shaun "Get laid down on the floor so that you can sample her pussy," turning to Dillon he said "You too. You get to try that wonderful mouth of hers a bit longer." What he had deliberately held back was the final dynamic. With the three now in place he extracted his little tube of lube, squirted some into his palm before working it around the head of his cock and knelt down behind Jayne.

She guessed straight away what was about to happen, but Shaun shot his eyes wide open when he felt his bosses cock stretch her rear end and rub against his through the thin membrane. Shaun looked quizzically and asked "You mean she takes it up the ass and you neglected to mention that little bit to us" with feigned indignation.

Dwayne was thrusting forward and back but still gave a little snort of laughter "Come on you two were positively creaming just knowing she was going to let you sink your dicks in her without telling you the back door was on offer. You would have wanted to stamp straight round here and above all we stick to the plan and treat this marvellous lady with the respect she deserves. Ass whore or not."

Jayne really was in seventh heaven. She was used to accommodating three men at once and Ken certainly wasn't any slough in the cock department but to have three healthy specimens all at once for as long as they could last was a joy to behold. Having Dwayne and Shaun alternating their thrusts kept sending her pussy into mini convulsions.

It was with a certain inevitability that the rhythm of Dillon's thrusting into her suction mouth was off, Jayne was rightly proud of her oral ability, whether it was with pussy or cock. And so it was that he gave one final thrust and held the back of her head in place while he emptied his balls on to her waiting tongue. 'Ah, the joys of a youthful cock' Jayne thought to herself with a moments satisfaction as she had to repeatedly swallow his load with each spurt in order to make way for the next.

Dillon's groan seemed to set his uncle off as moments later he too gave one final thrust and started to fill her bowels with his load, a warm sensation filling deep inside her. As he withdrew the head from her snug backdoor, her pussy gave another convulsion as it gripped and squeezed Shaun's length although the older of the trio was far from finished.

As Dwayne withdrew, Jayne was able to bounce more profoundly along the length of Shaun's cock gripping his dock with her pussy muscles. Shaun on the other hand had other ideas. He lifted the pretty blonde off his cock and seeing her quizzical expression smiled and told her "Don't worry baby, that amazing pussy of yours will have plenty of time getting used to little Shaun. Right now, though I have got to try that ass out."

He led her by the hand into the living room and positioned her at the side of the sofa facing the cushions and then pushed her shoulders forward. Jayne guessed what he was after and got herself comfortable draped over the arm with her butt presented prominently for him. Dwayne threw Shaun a tube of lube that he had already purchased, and the older man started to spread a bead of it along the length of his dock followed by a liberal fingering of her back door with the excess that remained on his fingers.

Shaun shuffled behind Jayne, stooped down as he lined up the tip of his dock with her anus and then slowly but determinedly started to feed his length inside. Although not as wide as Dwayne's dock it was equal in length but having just one cock to focus on allowed her to luxuriate in the sensation of having a nice long dock slowly work its way in and out of her arse.

All three guys got to come three times, one in each hole and Jayne was content in the knowledge that however good Ken and his crew were at scratching the particular itch deep inside her pussy, Dwayne and his boys were far more vigorous and energetic. Before they departed some two hours later Dwayne asked "There are a couple of guys who backed me financially to buy this round and, now I've told them how you pay for our service, they'd like to come over and... " he was waving his hand around looking for the right phrase "... meet with you. Would that be alright?"

Jayne smiled, a tired smile after the mammoth fuck session but smiled none the less "Give me a week to recover and make sure it's during a weekday so the husband and kids are out the way but other than that I'd be delighted to entertain your backers."

Almost a week to the day Jayne received a message from Dwayne and they arranged for the men to come around the next day and so an almost mirror of the previous week ensued. Jayne greeted Dwayne at the door dressed in her sexiest outfit to date -- an all-in-one sheer black body suit with matching black hold up stockings with intricate lacy tops.

Dwayne entered followed by an equally taller if older man and a smaller man of similar age. Both were black but were lighter skinned than Dwayne. The taller distinguished looking man bowed deeply and took Jayne's hand "Madam can I just say what a delight you look. My name is Don and you've made this old man very happy."

Without taking her hand from the first Jayne turned to the third man who similar bowed addressing her "My name is George ma'am and thank you for the delightful welcome into your lovely home."

Jayne blushed and turned to Dwayne "You didn't tell me these two handsome men were you financiers. If I'd have known I wouldn't have made them wait to come over." Jayne took her two hands and placed them on the crotchets of her two visitors announcing "Gentlemen. I have a feeling that the pleasure is about to be all mine. My what fine specimens you are both sporting" feeling their cocks grow and swell under her attention.

As was her tendency, she slowly sank to her knees, extracted both cocks from their trouser confines and started to kiss and lick around each head. Dwayne had previously mentioned that Dom was the main man, fronting most of the cash for the business purchase but had included George in the purchase and this subsequent visit as Don wanted to make use of some of the business contacts he had in his phone and so she made sure both men were given equal attention.

After a few minutes of her oral expertise Jayne pulled back and looked up at their faces asking "I'm more than happy to continue this but maybe a little more comfortable in the sitting room. If you would rather sample something a little snugger it would be an absolute pleasure to have this beast inside my pussy?"

Don looked over at George and replied, "I can't speak for my colleague here, but I would definitely like to sample some more of that lovely mouth of yours." Jayne gave a little squeak, stood up and led Don by the hand to one of the plush chairs in the sitting room. She pulled his trousers down so that they pooled around his ankles and immediately set about his cock with her mouth once more. She was knelt on the floor which left her rear end pointing skywards and George was eyeing up the nice arse before looking over at Dwayne.

The younger man saw the look and gesture to Jayne "Be my guest my friend. Without your backing we wouldn't be here now, and I've already had the pleasure of sampling what the young lady has to offer." George simply shrugged, got out of his trousers and went and knelt behind the blonde housewife. Locating her pussy wasn't a problem, al he had to do was follow the source of the juice so liberally spread around. As the spongy tip homed in, he sank his entire length in one go encouraging Jayne to groan around the dock in her mouth.

George's face showed his satisfaction even before he exclaimed "Man, this pussy just claws at you to keep you inside." Jayne's face showed a small smile of satisfaction -- or at least as much as Don's cock allowed. To keep her pussy ticking over Don fucked and flexed Jayne's right nipple while she dipped her head forward and back along his cock.

George's cock was fairly average in both length and girth, but he was no slouch in fucking as he triggered a series of orgasms from deep inside her. However, Jayne's snug pussy ensured that George didn't last too long when she used her pussy muscles to claw at his cock. He could last no longer. He almost had a pained expression of his face right up until the moment of release and then his expression changed to one of relief as he drove forward once last time and then grasped her hips as he started to fill her pussy with his seed.

Seeing George's ecstasy drove Don over the edge as well. He could tell he wasn't far from coming himself as his balls began to boil. He was determined to sample her pussy as some point but didn't want sloppy second from George but right now Jayne's very skilled mouth was letting him experience probably the best blowjob he'd had. His secretary was talented orally, he had a variety of other contacts that would perform the task but that was probably the difference -- it felt like they were having to perform the task whereas Jayne was doing it because she enjoyed it and it showed in her focus. It felt only right and proper to warn her and so Don stroked the side of Jayne's head drawing her attention "Young lady your talents have been a little thorough. I'm about to come if you want to get out of the way."

Jayne wanted nothing of the sort. She was loving the wanton feeling she had. She had a lovely firm cock between her lips, her pussy was leaking like a sieve, and she could feel George's come leaking out of it and down her leg to her stocking tops. She wanted to luxuriate in receiving Don's come and so clamped her lips tighter if that were possible. It was at this point that she felt the thick vein on the underside of his cock flex and a second later her tongue and throat were bathed in his slightly salty come which she swallowed down feeling it working down her oesophagus.

12