Suburbia Ch. 08 - Financiers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jayne figured rightly that the two older men would need a period of recovery and so she now turned her attention to Dwayne who sat quietly on the sofa across from Don. She slowly crawled her way over to him on all fours. He moved his feet apart to accommodate her as she reached her hands up to pull down his zipper and extract the oh so familiar cock into her grasp. Once standing straight she craned her neck forward and took him inside her mouth, slowly coating his length with glistening saliva.

Don stared at her upturned bottom, and it prompted the memory of Dwayne informing him that Jayne was happy to take a cock up her ass. He nodded over to Dwayne saying, "Perhaps the young lady would like to provide a show to demonstrate how she takes a dick up her ass." Jayne raised her eyeline to Dwayne's face who nodded and fished out of his pocket his tube of lubricant. Jayne removed her lips from around his cock and took the tube. Once she had a big enough wad on her palm, she worked it along Dwayne's impressive length.

With her left hand she reached behind herself and worked a bead of lube into her rectum. Once she was happy the two were well prepared, she stood up, turned away from her lover and then slowly sat down towards his lap. Dwayne aimed the tip of his cock at the descending anus and as soon as the two made contact she slowly her descent so that she could reposition her feet.

She gave a satisfied groan as she slowly sank her stretched arse along his length once complete, she repositioned herself once more so that her heels up on the cushion level with Dwayne's knees and allowed her to spread her legs giving Don a wanton show of her snug ass engulfing the entire length of Dwayne's cock.

George had to lean slightly over to get the full view but was sat mesmerised as she levered her hips up pull her butt clear of the dick until just the head remained in her rectum. Her splayed legs had the effect of parting her pussy lips and George could still see the remnants of his drying come around her pussy and down her leg. As slowly as she had risen, Jayne then descended back down its length and then up again.

Dwayne grabbed her hips and encouraged her movements to a faster rhythm until she was literally bouncing her anus up and down at a blistering rate. Through the woman's groans Don asked, "Is that as snug as it looks?" All Dwayne could manage was a nod as he huffed and puffed along to Jayne's actions, his forehead beaded with sweat and his face a mask of concentration.

The sight had the required invigorating effect on her two visitors as they sat sporting new hard-ons. Jayne was really getting into it so much so that she visibly shook as she came. If seeing this pale white woman get ass fucked by a rampant black cock wasn't enough of a turn on, seeing her pussy squirt juice about a foot in the air really was the crowning moment of their visit. As she squirted and came, her anus muscles clamped down around Dwayne's appendage and sent him over the edge. His grip clamped down on her hips and held her still as he emptied his balls into her well fucked ass, bellowing like a bull as he did so.

The two sat still for some time as their breathing returned to normal and Jayne's butt muscles relaxed enough so that the two could disengage. Jayne looked over at Don how simply beckoned her over and so she wearily pulled herself upright and hesitantly made her way over. That last climax really took it out of her but never thought of refusing. As she stood in front of him Don looked down at his hardon and said, "I'd like to experience that pussy of yours now."

Jayne straddled his lap, positioned the cock and sank her pussy down. Initially just the tip but then ever so gradually taking him in fully inside and now he finally got why George was pulling the previous expression. 'Young lady, you have the finest pussy I've ever had the pleasure to experience." As a way of answering him Jayne started to squeeze his cock as she rode up and down.

George decided he had been patient enough and so stood up and knelt slightly behind Jayne. She sensed his presence and slowed her riding and correctly so. George aimed the head of his cock at her backdoor and started to push forward. Don immediately felt his presence as all of a sudden, her already tight pussy, got very much tighter.

Jayne gasped as George bottomed out. He didn't delve as deep as Dwayne, thank goodness, but she was still swooning from the intense feeling of the two rubbing against each other, and she collapsed on Don's chest. Not quite passing out but feeling faint none the less and the next fifteen minutes saw her merely ride along while both men had their pleasure -- and she loved it.

After both men dumped their loads inside her, Jayne lay on Don's lap as her anus and pussy leaked come and she wearily got off his lap and knelt before him. Don could see her exhausted state and suggested to the other two "I think we've taken it out of this young lady and maybe this is a good time to take our leave."

Jayne looked up at him with a look of thanks and smiled saying "Thank you."

The three men dressed which gave Jayne enough time to recover enough to escort them to the door. George was the first take her hand and after kissing it said, "My dear I can happily count this afternoon as one of my finest and that is down to you."

Don repeated the gesture and said, "You are simply wonderful, and I hope you will accept a return visit at some point."

Jayne nodded and replied "Of course."

Before releasing her hand Don continued by asking "I want to get together with some business contacts that George and I have and offer them a somewhat... ", he paused thinking of the best wording "... unique incentive scheme and I'd like them to share the same delight we have just experienced. Don't get me wrong the events will be discreet and fit in with the criteria that Dwayne has already spelled out."

Jayne inclined her head, kissed him on the cheek (which seemed strange given she'd sucked his cock and his last load was still leaking down her leg) and replied "Of course. It would be my pleasure to enhance your business in any way I can."

12