Suburbia Ch. 10 - New Secretary

Story Info
What had he done?
8.3k words
4.41
7.6k
4
0

Part 10 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains characters from other stories but is intended as stand alone.

All comments and feedback are gratefully received as I'm hoping the feedback will encourage improvements in my work. This is a work of fiction from the deep dank recesses of my mind and any resemblance to real people is purely accidental.

This story depicts group and lesbian sex, if this not to your liking, please visit some of my other submissions, otherwise I hope you enjoy.

----------

Don looked out of his office door towards his new secretary and wondered 'What have I done?' The young lady was very pleasant, always industrious and very efficient; he couldn't wish for a better employee but what had he done? She was definitely a looker who dressed the part but always in tight clothing. She was tall, slim and, in his opinion, curvaceous in all the right areas, above all though very beautiful. She always looked well groomed and her mocha skin tone always reminded him of the Translator character in Game of Thrones - she was certainly a few degrees lighter than his own dark skin.

Farah had won the role on merit. Don hadn't interviewed too many candidates for the role and it basically came down to a choice of two. Farah had the edge of the older lady as her experience of the telephony system was more current and she stressed she could easily adapt to new software Don had planned to introduce. Still as she moved gracefully around the office Don had trouble talking his eyes off her curvy figure, especially her butt, and he knew deep down it would spell trouble for him. 'What had he done?'

Farah was about three weeks into her employment and was proving a very effective and efficient addition to the small team. As most of the staff were tasked with their work schedules first thing in the morning it was rare to see any of them later in the day and Farah found her first priority was checking Don's calendar in the morning as she usually did. She spotted the final appointment of today was an unusual entry of 'Poonam - Datta account' which was a name she had never seen in any paperwork she had come across to date. She was going to ask Don about it but he seemed tied up most of the day and so it was that at the appointed time a very glamourous looking Indian lady stepped up to the reception desk and said, "I'm here for my appointment with Don." The visitor looked more apprehensive than Farah would have expected but she had trouble drawing her attention from the ladies very elegantly decorated Sari.

Farah smiled broadly as she stood up and replied "Of course. Would you follow me please."

She strode towards Don's office and announced "Your next appointment is here, the Datta Account. Would you like me... "

Don held his hand up to stall her saying "No need, I'll make my visitor a drink if she needs one. I'm not having any other visitors today and so you can leave early today." He stood up and ushered his visitor to the chair opposite his desk and then closed his office door leaving Farah a little dumb struck although she wasn't about to pass up the opportunity to bug out early and so picked up her bag and car keys and went to the front office door where she exited the door and made sure to lock the door so that Don wouldn't be disturbed by any casual visitor.

She got as far as pulling her car out of the space when she realised, she had not switched the phone service over to the night answer machine. She tutted loudly, pulled back into the space and unlocked the office door again; it would take mere minutes but as she picked up the phone receiver to hear the dial tone, she heard a deep long drawn out moan that could only have come from a man -- a tall well built man; a man very much like Don for that matter and it came from his offices direction. Farah crept up to his office door to see if she could hear better closer up and that's when she noticed his door was slightly ajar. 'Strange, I thought he had closed it before I left' she worked through in her mind.

Stepping up to peek through the slight gap Farah drew a sharp intake of breath. Through the gap she could see Don stood leant against the front of his desk, his trousers were around his ankles and he was displaying a substantial erection. The sight of his dick was a surprise but the real shock came in the form of his visitor who's Sari had been lowered at the front exposing her full breasts to Farah's gaze. Her mouth was wrapped around the head of Don's cock and along half its length it glistened in the light obviously from her saliva showing the depth that she had taken him inside her so far -- and what an impressive sight it was.

Poonam seemed content to be on her knees before him, it sounded like she was making little approving moans as she dipped her head forward. Thankfully Farah had the presence of mind to fish her phone out of her pocket and record a short video. She didn't know what she would do with it, she already knew that Don was separated, but she wanted to have a recording of that superb specimen. The longer she stood peeping, the sooner she would be discovered and with a determined effort she pulled herself away from the door and exited the building once more after making one last check that the answer service was engaged.

Her drive home had been a strange affair -- one minute she was buckling up, the next she was pulling up outside her apartment block. The journey in between had been a blur with her picturing that impressive cock all the while. Sleep took a while come that night as she simply lay there with that image stamped in her mind, in fact she replayed the video she took a number of times. The following day found her disturbed but no-one seemed to notice, Don had another of those days where he either had visitors or he was popping in and out making visits.

It was Monday when Don noticed that there was something strange with Farah and once everyone had been their assigned tasks for the day, he stuck his head out of his office door and asked, "Farah could you come into my office please." The young exotic coloured girl meekly stepped into his office and took a seat as he closed the door behind her. She sat looking down at her hands as she wrang them in her lap and it was when Don cleared his throat that prompted her to look up at him. He could tell she had been crying from the red rings around her eyes. Liked a concerned parent he asked "I can tell something is troubling you. Is it something I've done - or not done for that matter? I haven't had much time to catch up with you last week, I hope you are still enjoying working for us?"

Falling silent he waited for her answer. What he got in return was her burying her face in her hands and started to cry once more. This heralded him shift around the desk and coming around the desk to lean against the front -- the same pose he had adopted with Poonam. Eventually the weeping and shaking stopped and Farah lifted her head to say through anguished gasps "I kicked my cheating boyfriend out at the weekend."

Don was relieved it was home stuff rather than office and said "Good. If he can't appreciate what a gem he had in you he doesn't deserve you" hoping that had helped in some way.

Unfortunately, it started her crying once more until she started to say "But I won't be able to afford to apartment on my own or the car which was in joint names."

Again, Don's expression showed his relief and he consoled her by saying "Well don't worry about the money front. I've been so impressed with you these past weeks that I've instructed our payroll service to increment your pay this month with the increase you were due at the end of your first three months. As for a car, I'll have one of my contacts look out for a suitable vehicle -- at cost -- and you can pay me back over a number of months interest free. How does that sound?"

Farah was smiling broadly as she leapt to her feet and wrapped her arms around his neck -- after reaching up on tiptoe as he was a fair bit taller than her -- and pulling herself to hug him tightly muttering "Thank you" into his collar bone as she buried her face in it.

Instinctively Don put his arms around her to comfort her, contemplating the fact that a man could easily get used to this position with her. He said "Good staff are hard to come by and I want to ensure you have everything you need. If you have money worries in the future come and see me first. Was there anything else?" Farah tentatively stepped back and sat back down on the chair prompting Don to ask, "Come on, you can tell me anything and I'll try and help any of my staff but especially someone as crucial as you."

"Erm" Farah said as she took her phone out of her pocket, pressed the screen a couple of times and then held up the screen so Don could see the video she took of him getting a blowjob from his mystery visitor.

Don expression changed from concern to indignation "Now I don't know what you expect to achieve by showing me that video. You have no grounds to bribe me."

Farah held her hands up defensively stuttering "No you don't understand... I, I, I... I don't want to bribe you. After seeing that I kicked my boyfriend out as he could never satisfy me. I knew he had cheated on me a couple of times in the past six months but seeing that persuaded me I could do better." Farah slipped from her seat to kneel before him, looking up into his downturned eyes adding as she reached up for the front of his trousers "I can do a lot better closer to home" and started to massage the front of his trousers which started to bulge outwards.

Don did ask "I hope you're not the jealous type? You'll probably have noticed she visits once a month to make a repayment on a loan that her husband took out but can't afford to pay back. He has no idea of course she visits; he had begged for more time and when that didn't work, he sent his wife to try and reason with me. I gave her two choices, pay up what is owed or submit to me once a month until the debt is paid off. It wasn't a big loan but it's the precedent that if others hear I've been soft, they'll try it on as well."

Farah shook her head and replied, "As long as this Poonam isn't fleecing you or abusing your good nature, I have no feelings either way." Don looked down at her angelic features staring up at him and wondered if he had sold his soul to the Devil to have been receiving such a reward from a beauty so young. Farah unzipped his trousers and unclipped the fastening so that she could shimmy his trousers down his legs to pool around his ankles. As soon as his expanding dick sprang into view, she grasped at it as though her life depended on it. It looked beautiful to her, it felt fabulous in her grip and the thickness was still expanding. She leant forward to gently kiss the tip before engulfing as much as the head as she could manage in her mouth.

The heat from the silky soft skin felt amazing on her tongue and between her lips as she showered it with a level of devotion she thought it deserved. Don looked down and wondered if he had seen a more beautiful sight as this gorgeous young creature feathering her lips along his cock and delicately fluttering her eyes as she focused on the job in hand. He was half tempted to have her stand so that he could feed her his dick but she really was doing a fabulous job and he doubted anyone had showed his cock this kind of reverence in the past.

Instead, he leant back against the desk and just enjoyed the decadence of having a beautiful creature half his age perform such a task on him. Once he could feel his balls boiling up, he did have the good grace to ask, "I'm about to come if you'd rather I didn't come in your mouth." Without losing contact she shook her head and remained at her task until he grunted deeply and shot his seed at the back of her throat.

Farah sucked along his length one last time as she removed his dick from her clutch asking "I hope that was enjoyable? Anytime you want that doing again I'd consider it an honour to provide the service."

Don smiled down at her broadly and replied, "Young lady you are a marvel on so many levels and yes having such an act performed on me in the morning sounds exceptionally tempting however I feel it only fair that I return the favour on you." He patted the desk beside him and added "Get that cute butt up here and we'll swap places."

Instead of kneeling on the floor though Don pulled a chair up between her splayed legs. He had the pleasure of sampling a number of pussy's but the example before him probably ranked as the prettiest he had seen. Was it her mocha coloured skin, was it the closely cropped pubic hair framing it so nicely or was it the way it held itself open while slick with her own juice? Whatever the reason he was once again thanking his lucky stars -- now he knew what he had done, he had struck the jackpot. He dipped his head forward and raked his tongue along her splayed labia and he was hooked from the start. This gorgeous creature tasted so musky and sweet he knew he would be back sampling her honeypot regularly.

For her part Farah was on cloud nine. Here was a man substantially older than her than demonstrating an experienced skill on working her pussy until she was wriggling and gyrating on the edge of his desk as she begged him to let her come. When she did come it was suitably spectacular, so much so that her vision blurred as she came explosively under his tutelage. Naturally once he had prepared her pussy so expertly Don stood up between her still outspread legs and fed his dick inside her snug purse. Farah did her best to wrap her legs around his waist but the best she could achieve was to dig her heels into his buttocks. She wrapped her arms around his neck and just held on for her life as he powered away at her pussy. Boy was she glad she had kicked that loser into to touch when she could have this treatment regularly.

As he was nearing his release Don once more asked where she wanted him to come. 'Such a gentleman' she thought as she announced, "As deeply inside me as you can." Don needed no further motivation and let his load fly while buried balls deep inside her. He loved how she clung to him, trapping his slowly deflating cock inside her, after the act; they were obviously in no rush to disengage. She did pull back to crane her neck so that she could kiss him followed by "Thank you for that. It was wonderful."

Don knew from past lovers that he was above average length but having such a beautiful young creature clinging to him inflated his ego beyond all measure. The rest of the day made him chuckle as whenever Farah breezed around the office, she seemed to have a spritely spring in her step, especially compared to the beginning of the day when she seemed to slouch around. Don's next surprise was the following morning.

As he pulled his chair out to sit down, he was shocked to see Farah knelt in the footwell grinning up at him. She patted the seat of the chair and once he was seated, she reached up for his zipper to extract his dick, his reward that morning -- and most mornings there after -- was blowjob to start the day. Having said that, if he wasn't tied up with meetings Don would regularly repay the favour as his diary allowed. They started referring to his office chair as the love seat; Farah loved having her boss sat there while she rode her pussy along his impressive length, occasionally it was her sat there while Don was knelt slaving his tongue on her pussy or she was lay flat on the chair with her legs held wide while Don ploughed his dick in her like he was a teenager again.

This pattern repeated itself over the next few weeks until the Monday before Poonam's next visit. He hadn't really noticed that Farah hadn't sat down all morning but once the others had been sent on their way and only Don and Farah remained, she stuck her head through the door and asked, "Are you free boss?"

Don leant back in his chair with a particularly smug expression as he replied, "For you I will make myself available anytime."

Instead of staying around the far side of his desk, Farah came and stood at Don's side and turned away from him to grasp her ankles so that her butt was pointed at him. She announced, "You can unwrap your present now if you'd like". As he hadn't moved, she looked back at him and pointed to the hem of her skirt gesturing for him to lift the hem up until it had cleared her peach of a butt. The sight before him shocked him for a moment, the stubby end of an anal plug stood prominent from her rectum. She gave him a few moments to take in scene before she looked back at him and announced, "I don't know how you feel about anal sex but I've spent the weekend stretching myself out back there so that I can accommodate you if you felt so inclined."

This is the point when Don knew he had indeed sold his soul -- what other reason could there be for such a young gorgeous creature to be offering him her butt. He leaned forward and kissed her butt cheeks; they were beautifully pert and rounded as he tested the grip her rearend had on the plug -- substantial by the feel of it. While bent over Farah confessed "I stretched myself out using my toys Friday night, although not uncomfortable I doubled down on Saturday and went to a sex shop I know and bought two size plugs -- the one you're playing with is the largest by the way -- plus a selection of lubricants. By Sunday morning I could take this monster, I can't think of a better way of thanking you for looking after me like you do."

Don was dumbfounded. He did what he could for her because she was an exception employee who regularly offered her body to him and this surely demonstrated her devotion to him. He had arranged a car for her to use expensed by the company and he had given her a substantial pay rise to ward off any financial woes but this was surely going above and beyond -- not that he would be refusing you understand. "What can I say, I am truly humbled that you would go to such lengths for me."

"Screw that" she answered, "I want to try that monster up my butt so what do you say?". She added a little wiggle as she stood before him and that suitably galvanised him. What was a red blooded man meant to do other than stand up, drop his trousers, run a slither of lubricant along his dick and after removing the plug from her butt, feed his length inside her. It was a snug fit and took a number of attempts but he managed to get half his depth inside her before they rested briefly. Farah broke that revere after a while by looking back at him and asked "Can you pull your chair up and sit down. I want to ride you."

Somehow, they managed to achieve that without losing contact. This new position allowed her to take her weight on her feet as they rested on the arms of his chair and meant she could control the depth she took him and at what speed. She wanted to ensure that she took his entire length and once that was achieved, they rested once more. Don had experienced anal sex in the past but he couldn't remember it feeling this good. Her rear was wrapped warmly around his cock and it squeezed him like he had never experienced before.

Farah steeled herself and started to raise her butt off his cock and then slowly sink down his length again and boy did it feel good. She was doing this as a treat for her boss and she sincerely hoped he was enjoying it but she hadn't expected it feel so good for her too. She had done her homework which had warned that if people tried it without suitable practice and preparation it could be painful hence her spending most of the weekend trying various dildo's, vibrators and plugs up her butt.

Ever so gradually she was speeding up the rocking motion with Don simply sitting there enjoying the sensations of this exquisitely tight butt while reached around to lazily play with her perfect tits. He guessed it was reaching a crescendo as Farah's bucking and breathing were both intensifying and then he witnessed something he never thought he would see. From the blinds in the glass wall of his office he had a ring side seat of the reflection to see Farah exposed in all her glory with her legs held wide watching her work herself along his length and then she sank down and wailed as a long stream of her come squirted vertically out of her and outwards to his desktop. She was temporarily wiped out and lay limp across his chest and lap but he was so very close to coming himself. So lifted her up, lay her face down on his desk and gave a half dozen more pumps before he held still rooted deep inside her and unleashed his come into her bowels.