Suburbia Ch. 10 - New Secretary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Poonam had been pretty much wiped out after George's visit and her boss had allowed her to rest the remainder of the day -- or as much as she were able with Farah lying naked next to her constantly playing with her pussy. The following week Poonam was surprised to find one of Don's Teams still at the office. They similarly thought it unusual that their boss had reserved them for the day "As a reward" as he put it. When she arrived, Farah handled the introductions. Dwayne was first to offer his hand with Farah informing her "Dwayne is in charge of the Team and has secured a special deal that Don wants rewarded." Dwayne's friend Shaun was next to be introduced followed by a much younger man, Dwayne's nephew Dillion.

As Farah escorted all four to the boardroom Poonam had an inkling of what form the 'reward' would take. Don was already in the board room and beamed at all five when they stepped inside. "Dwayne, I want to provide a special reward for having come up with the idea of purchasing that Window cleaning round, more especially bringing Jayne to my attention; that in itself will yield countless rewards for some time to come. As a reward I would like to offer you and you team the services of my two most trust employees. Ladies would you mind stripping to show these exceptional men what delights await them."

Dwayne was grinning from ear to ear, Shawn stood there shocked all be it with a significant tent forming in his trousers whereas Dillon, who was slightly awed whenever in Don's company, just stood there gaping hardly believing his eyes. Dwayne was the first to react and stepped up to Poonam once she had removed her clothing, Farah beckoned the other two to her once she was in a similar state. Poonam was soon to experience a double penetration once again while she rode Dillon's cock at the same time as his uncle stuffed her ass, all be it later that day she would find that as she rode her anus up and down Shawn's dick, Don stepped up and sank his significant weapon in her pussy. Now that really rocked her world.

The next week saw them on a field trip. Farah and Poonam were sat in the back of Don's sumptuous car as he drove out of the city in to leafier and leafier suburbs until they pulled up outside a very nice, detached property. Don strode to the door which was opened by a pretty blonde lady in her late thirties wearing a suitably surprised expression. Don handled the introductions at the door "Jayne, I would like to introduce you to my favourite two employees Farah and Poonam."

Jayne greeted both and stepped aside saying "You'd better come in."

Don bowed graciously and chuckled as informed the other two "Jayne normally greets me or Dwayne and his crew in a lot less clothing than she is wearing today." Jayne's shocked expression made him chuckle more until he pointed out "Poonam, Farah and I have an intimate relationship in my office similar to ours in your lovely home. The reason I'm introducing the three of you is because I need your assistance in winning some contracts by offering your particular brand of sugar to sweeten the deals. It will certainly involve multiple men and almost certainly some women."

Jayne looked from Poonam to Farah and from her to Don as she nodded "Count me in. You know me, anything for the cause" and started to remove her skirt and blouse leaving her in a delightful peach coloured panty and bra set.

Farah nodded in response and added "Yeah, I'm in" and repeated Jayne's disrobing.

Not to be left out Poonam stated "Why not. I'm in" and also undressed. Don was then treated to the sight of the three beautiful women all set on pleasuring each other. For the next hour or so he was treated to a ringside seat of the hottest porn show ever seen, once it became too much he also undressed and joined them on the floor.