Suburbia Ch. 13 - Backseat

Story Info
Dominating the mommies.
3.8k words
4.58
9k
8
0

Part 13 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains characters from other stories but is intended as stand alone.

All comments and feedback are gratefully received as I'm hoping the feedback will encourage improvements in my work. This is a work of fiction from the deep dank recesses of my mind and any resemblance to real people is purely accidental.

This story had been half written for some time but was struggling to find a suitable ending. As if to demonstrate my comments about feedback, the original Ch 5 story of the Suburbia series received some feedback from Pappasleaze that got me thinking. Having kicked the suggestion around I came up with a suitable ending, it meant re-writing the entire story to fit but now I feel it's better for it. I hope the story does justice to your ideas Pappasleaze.

This story depicts lesbian sex, if this not to your liking, please visit some of my other submissions, otherwise I hope you enjoy.

----------

'How had she let this happen' thought Jayne 'I'm such a slut but it rings my bell every time.' The blonde mum of two was contorted on the back seat of a coach, all she had on were her white stockings, suspenders and matching lacy bra, albeit the flimsy garment had been pulled clear and wasn't providing any support for her tits as they jumped and jiggled. Having said that, her nipples were being chewed on by the young blonde girl that lay beneath her. Jayne was bouncing her pussy up and down the strap on dildo that Harriett was wearing.

At the same time another equally young girl was poised behind Jayne, also wearing a strap on dildo, but she was thrusting away at Jayne's rectum for all she was worth. To keep Jayne's gasps and groans muffled, the mum's white lacy panties had been removed and pushed into her mouth. It proved a very good precaution as the Mum was doing a fair amount of groaning in response to the two plastic cocks that powered in and out of her. Now don't get me wrong, Jayne was no stranger to taking two cocks, real or plastic, in fact it was a fairly regular occurrence for her that she revelled in. She regularly hosted parties for the team that cleaned her windows and even their financiers plus her lesbian lovers regularly waved their false dicks around. The shock was the age of the two girls currently doing such an act to her. All but one of her lovers was over thirty and the one younger than that watershed was the nephew of Jayne's first black lover

The young girl below Jayne was the daughter of one of Jayne's neighbours and a regular lesbian lover, Sheree. Jayne had been sworn to secrecy by the brunette girl behind her, Laney, who happened to be the daughter of another of Jayne's neighbours/lesbian lovers, Judy. Thankfully Jayne's two daughters were too young to be corrupted and the other lesbian neighbour, Kay, had a grown up son who had already flown the nest. Harriett had discovered her mother having sex with Laney's mum and was still processing what she had witnessed when Laney tried comforting the younger girl. When I say comfort Harriett, what I actually mean is Laney got her hand up Harriett's skirt and demonstrated that lesbian love was very enjoyable. They had confronted the others mother in a joint pincer movement that saw Harriett salivating over Judy's spectacularly large breasts while Laney took the same strap-on she was using on Jayne today to dominate Sheree into being her submissive slave.

During one of their sessions that found Sheree in her usual position on her knees before Laney with a substantially wide dildo shuttling in and out of Sheree's pussy at the same time as Laney was yanking on Sheree's long blonde locks, Laney had forced Sheree to divulge who else was in the lesbian neighbourhood circle. Laney was delighted to hear that Sheree's next door neighbour, Jayne, was the first name offered up, she had eyed up the young mum previously and made her top of Laney's conquest list. Next came Kay's name, she lived opposite Judy and Laney had a wicked thought of roping Harriett in to supress the redhead. Next came the name of Jayne's and Sheree's cleaning lady, Ruth, who lived a couple of streets away and then there was Helen, who Laney knew canvassed the area selling door to door cosmetics; although she learned from Sheree that she also sold sex toys and clothing for a select group of her customers and Sheree had enjoyed the considerable number of purchases Jayne made from Helen.

Discretion was the name of the game and having been informed that Jayne got up to all sorts of antics while her husband was out at work and her children were at school. Laney timed her next session with Sheree to accommodate Jayne's availability and the two made their way to Jayne's home. Sheree standing on her doorstep was not unusual but once Jayne opened the door, she was taken aback to see Judy's daughter stood next to her lover although she still greeted both with a cheery "Hello, this is an unexpected surprise. Would you like to come in?"

Jayne stood aside and Laney looked at Sheree who meekly stepped over the threshold. Her behaviour seemed strange to Jayne but the homeowner kept quiet as Laney stepped inside as well. It was strange as Laney was wearing a long Mac despite the weather outside being fair. As soon as the homeowner had closed the door Laney jumped into action, untying the sash on her coat and pulling the sides behind her; Jayne was at once stunned with the sight before her. The young brunette wore a white cotton bra, matching panties but over them was a fierce looking strap on dildo hanging down between her legs. Sheree just had time to mumble to Jayne "I'm sorry, she made me." Although not as large as her Mum's, Jayne still had a hard time drawing her attention away from the young brunette's full round cheest.

Laney smiled smugly and said, "I know all about you two, my mother and Kay across the road." Jayne gasped and brought her hand up to her mouth making Laney's smile spread further as she said, "I also know about your cleaner and cosmetics lady, I doubt however any of your husbands knows about these little dalliances." Pointing over to Sheree, Laney said "Now this one here does exactly what I demand of her and I fully expect you to do the same. Is that understood?" Jayne looked from Laney, to Sheree, back again but said nothing and so Laney raised her voice "Is that understood?" The raised voice shocked her and Jayne slowly nodded her understanding, "Okay, I'm ready for a show, let's take this into the living room" instructed Laney. The two mums moved into the next room and stood in the centre of the living room and Laney ordered "I want to see you two kissing -- and I mean real kisses. I'll know if you're acting and I want it real."

To her credit Sheree nodded to Jayne and whispered, "Sorry I roped you in on this but she really does make it worth our while if we comply." Jayne smiled at her neighbour and wrapped her in her arms for a heartfelt kiss. The two got together a couple of times a week and it had been a few days since they last had intimate contact and so Jayne acted as though the young girl was not there.

Sheree followed her lead and reciprocated and Laney encouraged "That's it girls, you look so hot together. Two yummy mummies." Sheree was always the one taking her lead from someone else and therefore very easy for Laney to control, whereas Jayne was normally the instigator of things and Sheree was curious to see how Jayne handled the new dynamic. Jayne reached up and removed Sheree's flimsy top and then hooked her finger under Sheree's bra strap and pulled it down to expose her breast for Jayne's admiration. The blonde mum leant down and captured Sheree's exquisite nub between her lips to suck and lick at her favourite playthings. Laney was thrilled that Jayne had followed her instruction -- not appreciating the potential battle of wills between her and Jayne that Sheree foresaw had yet to occur.

Sheree soon followed Jayne's lead and started to suckle at the other mum's breast with Jayne cradling Sheree's head, mumbling approvingly "Mmmm, you do that so well." Sheree continued her assault by slipping her right hand inside the waist of Jayne's trousers and then inside her panties to diddle her cliitoris. It was a well-practiced move with all her lovers, including Laney, but Jayne soon wanted more and pushed down on Sheree's shoulders so that she was knelt before her. Sheree smiled up at her approvingly and tugged Jayne's trousers and panties down so that she could step out and kick them aside -- to all intense and purposes ignoring Laney -- Sheree then started to attack the delicious pussy before her.

Laney came and stood beside Jayne and from the rear felt with her right hand until she located the very damp entrance to her pussy. Two fingers were pushed easily inside up to the second knuckle making the young mum groan at the unexpected intrusion. After a couple of minutes working the fingers in and out Laney extracted them and brought them up to her mouth to savour the flavour. Her only comment was an elongated "Mmmmmmm" as she enjoyed the taste of the sweet nectar. The fingers were quickly reinserted, much to Jayne's delight, but this time once they were coated, they were removed but only as far as Jayne's puckered sphincter where Laney pushed them inside the blonde's anus making Jayne's moan deepen and making her lurch forward in Sheree's arms. Laney leant up to Jayne's ear and whispered, "They went in easier than I expected although Sheree has already told me that you, her and my mother regularly take a plastic dick up there -- of varying sizes." Jayne's only reply was to nod a number of times making Laney smile "Good because that's what I want to do to you too."

Laney let Sheree have her way with Jayne's pusssy but eventually ordered the two Mum's "I think it's time now for Jayne to return the favour. Sheree, come and sit down on the chair here." In record time, Sheree's remaining clothing was discarded and she perched herself on the edge of the padded cushion. Jayne instinctively curled up between her loover's outstretched legs but Laney then re-arranged how she knelt so that Jayne's rear end was presented for the younger woman's inspection. Laney knelt down behind Jayne and shuffled along until the head of her strap on diildo could be lined up with Jayne's splayed labia; Sheree had already informed Laney that Jayne was a very active and energetic lesbian but the young brunette was still surprised by how juiced up the Mum's pussy had become. With a single thrust, Laney buried the plastic cock inside Jayne to the hilt encouraging a muffled groan from the blonde Mum.

The young brunette then set a blistering rate as she thrust her hips forwards and backwards, shuttling the dildo into the woman before her. Even though Jayne hadn't long come from Sheree's oral attentions she soon disengaged her mouth from Sheree's pussy to tilt her head back and groan loudly. Laney wasn't done with the young Mum yet though and once she pushed Jayne's face back into Sheree's pussy to continue her lapping action and reward Laney's slave, Laney pulled back and pointed the head of her dildo at Jayne's rectum. She pushed forward once again and Jayne's snug anus swallowed the strap on quickly and easily, she would pull back slightly and drive a little more of the false cock into her rear end each time until it was swallowed whole. Jayne loved having a dick in her butt, real or otherwise, and so she just loved the way Laney was making her back door quake. The session was concluded with both women being sworn to make sure none of the detail would ever be spoken about to Laney's mother, with various warnings of what would happen if Judy ever caught on to her daughter being a domineering lesbian.

This was the first time Laney hammered away at Jayne's butt, the afternoon continued when Laney got Jayne to retrieve her own strap on dildo and this time the two of them then double penetrated Sheree. The following week saw Laney back knocking at Jayne's door and upon opening it the young Mum was surprised once again when she saw Harriett stood beside Laney instead of her Mum. Jayne admitted both young women to her home, both Harriett and Laney removed their outer clothing to reveal their underwear but more importantly, they both wore strap on cocks. This was the second time that Jayne's nether regions were put through the ringer by Laney. A similar warning was voiced to making sure neither mother was told about the encounter.

Laney's next move was to suggest to Harriett that she steer Laney's mother to introduce the young blonde to the final member of the neighbourhood quartet, Kay. Harriett played the meek and mild young woman experimenting with lesbian sex so that Kay took her under her wing. In actual fact she didn't introduce the young blonde to anything that Judy or her daughter hadn't already exposed her to. At a later date, in a repeat performance Harriett went over to Kay's house, accompanied by Laney and the too repeated their DP routine on the older redhead. You guessed it, the same warnings were given to make sure Kay kept her lips sealed to their mothers all be it in Kay's case there was no husband to use as a prevention, instead it was her place in the local community that was used as a threat.

Laney's next conquest was of Jayne/Sheree's cleaner, Ruth. The mousy mum let herself in to Jayne's house with the key that the homeowner had provided but she was the one to be stopped in her tracks when she followed the groaning sounds to the living room. The sight before her was of Sheree lay on the floor, the strap on attached to her waist was pointing skywards and Jayne was humping her anus up and down the column while Laney was thrust away with her ever present strap on at Jayne's pussy. On hearing the loud gasp from Ruth, Laney disengaged and made her way over to the maid who was dressed in her usual little black and white French maid's uniform -- altered to display her perfectly sized breasts.

Ruth was made to kneel before the young woman and suck the cock clean of her employers pussy juice with Laney's own pussy being offered for Ruth to continue her oral devotion. Ruth expertly worked her tongue around every fold of Laney's delicious pussy, especially when she drove it deep inside the young girl to lap away at the sweet nectar inside. If Laney were pushed, she would say that, aside from Harriett who always proved enthusiastic, Ruth was probably the most accomplished pussy eater of the group -- which given Jayne prowess with her tongue was saying something.

The power Laney was able to exert over the older women was becoming infectious. The only Neighbourhood Milf that was outside her attention was her own mother; no attraction lay there even with her oversized breasts. The same could be said for Harriett with Sheree but Harriett was more a pawn in the Laney's schemes rather than coming up with her own seductions. The final piece for Laney was Helen's seduction, she touted her wares to Jayne initially for cosmetics but also selling sex aids and saucy clothing. Helen always visited Jayne on the first Thursday each month and the two would have an afternoon of fun, sometimes just the two of them, sometimes with other members of the neighbourhood group. When Helen knocked on Jayne's door at the usual time, she was surprised to find the door opened by a smiling young woman, whose brunette hair seemed to shimmer in the days sunshine. "Oh" was Helen's startled surprise.

Laney smiled and standing back offered "You're bang on time. Won't you come in, Jayne and Sheree are entertaining themselves in the living room." With the door shut Laney placed her hand in the Helen's lower back and steered her round the corner until she stopped at the sight came into full view. Jayne was laid out across the sofa with Sheree, equally naked laying the opposite direction across Jayne; both devouring each other's pussy. "I'd like to make a series of purchases of toys from you so that the three of you can put on a series of shows for me. Oh, and by the way Jayne will be paying for them and I expect you to charge them at cost price as there will be quite a selection of toys that the three of you will be using to demonstrate their use to me."

It was the matter of fact tone in the young woman's voice that saw Helen switching her gaze between the young brunette and the two blondes on the sofa. Slowly Helen nodded her confirmation and Laney smiled broadly back at her as she produced Jayne's substantial box of toys. Laney stripped off the underwear she was wearing and then made herself comfortable on the padded chair behind her. She opened her long curvaceous legs wide and pointing at her sparsely haired pussy she instructed the visitor "Come and show me how good your tongue is." Helen didn't falter and fell to her knees before this stunningly beautiful young brunette to savour her delicious pie.

Coming back to present day, Jayne's public downfall was the latest in the schemes engineered by Laney. Harriett was part of an athletic team that had an event some distance away. Originally Sheree had volunteered to be an adult chaperone and when Harriett told Laney of the arrangements, the brunette worked it so that she was able to join the trip as a guest but had instructed Sheree to rope Jayne in but Sheree was to feign sickness the night before while imploring Jayne to continue to go otherwise the trip would have to be cancelled.

The event had not gone well for Harriett's team and the group were subdued on the coach back. The coach was larger than the group needed and so the occupants were well spaced out in little cliques. Laney had blagged the last double seat before the spacious back seat which was occupied by Jayne and one of the other adults, naturally Harriett gravitated to Laney and sat beside her lover. Laney had the foresight to divulge her latest plan to Harriett on the way to the event and Harriett leaned into the brunette and whispered "I've spoken to Rosie, her Mum is the other chaperone, and she has arranged to have her mother sat at the front of the coach leaving Jayne up this end on her own. I've similarly spoken to Tasha who is a couple of seats in front of here and she will stop anyone enquiring down this end of the bus."

"Excellent" proclaimed Laney rubbing her hands together. Once all were on board and the coach on its way Laney was prompted to make her move. She reached into the bag at her feet and extracted her strap on cock before moving to sit beside Jayne in the far corner holding the phallus aloft "Guess where this is going?" she asked with a hint of torment in her voice, "But first I need you to get busy with that lovely tongue of yours" she added as she lifted her skirt up to reveal that she wasn't wearing any panties.

Jayne looked around the coach before questioning "Surely you don't expect me to go down on you with so many people on the coach?"

"Oh yes" came the confident response, "Now down on your knees before I ring your husband." With an audible huff Jayne slid down to her knees and quickly buried her face between the young girl's thighs. It was a regular stance and inside Jayne freely enjoyed the sensation of lapping away at this young deliciously tasty pussy. Each of her female lovers were different, from their physical features to their submissive demeanour but the flavour of their pussies was also very different and Jayne couldn't help noticing that both Harriett and Laney tasted significantly . . . what? . . . sweeter? she mused.

With previous encounters Jayne was able to lavish Laney's pussy with a lot of attention from her teeth, tongue and lips but on this occasion, with her legs held wide, Laney came amazingly quickly which Jayne put down to the public aspect of this adventure. Once Jayne had lapped up her come the brunette announced "Harriett, your turn now." Jayne's heart sank just a little further, she was sure that Laney was getting a kick out of the older woman's discomfort. Having stripped the Mum down to her lingerie, Harriett was then treated to Jayne's expert tongue. While Jayne was attending to the young blonde's pussy, Laney donned the strap on and gave Jayne's pussy a thorough fucking, all while hidden behind the final high backed seat. The two then sandwiched the pretty blonde Mum between their strap on dildo's where we entered the story.

12