Suburbia Ch. 13 - Backseat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jayne's final act of the evening was to reward Tasha. Laney and Harriett decided that the young redhead deserved something for ably fending off anyone who ventured down that end of the coach. Tasha had never had her pussy licked out before and Harriett assured her that the young Mum would make her come in record time. Even though it was the third pussy she had eaten that evening when Jayne heard that the pretty redhead had never experienced oral sex the young mum really went to town on the delicate peach present to her. The neatly trimmed pussy was a picture of delight as her labia splayed wide to demonstrate her excitement of the anticipation ahead. Jayne then adapted her style to use two fingers inside the young girl to get her off in a matter of minutes.

Laney made a mental note to have a chat with Tasha to see if her first experience being an all-female affair could persuade the pretty redhead that she might like to enquire further with Harriett and herself.

12