Subversion Ch. 02: To Win & To Lose

Story Info
Aiden gets more than expected in the club bathroom.
5.4k words
3.53
4k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/04/2023
Created 04/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-Thank you all for the feedback on my first story and thank you for the kind encouragement!

--This is the second part of the series "Subversion." While I consider this story standalone, I would also recommend you read the first part of the series, "Subversion Ch. 1: Becca Loves to Dance" for context.

---This is a work of fiction. The characters depicted are at least 18 years of age. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Aiden rushed through the bathroom door, his cock bulging uncomfortably in his jeans, but all the stalls were full. The thought of Becca, his gorgeous girlfriend, dancing and grinding up against him lingered in his mind, absorbing his thoughts as he tried to think of what to do. He had to get off and he had to get off now. He was mad with lust, and his cock ached for release.

Stepping outside the men's restroom, he looked around the club for Becca, but couldn't see her. He thought he might tell her he forgot something in the car, then he could go there -- a lie that was sure to upset her, but the situation was dire. The thumping music crushed his eardrums painfully and there was no point in trying to call for her.

As he looked for Becca whirling and spinning among the writhing dancers, he saw the solution to his problem. There was an employee restroom near the VIP entrance. No one seemed to be near it, the bouncer for the VIP entrance had his head turned, and so, Aiden made a split decision. He ran to the door, flipped it open and shut it quickly behind him.

The bathroom was unspectacular but for the fact that it was clean; white porcelain, white tile, the usual sink, faucet, paper towel dispenser and other fixtures. He wasted no time in pushing his pants to the ground. His cock, average by most standards, sprung free like a diving board. He gripped it hard and stroked it, imagining Becca on the dance floor twerking her ripe apple ass in front of him.

It took him less than a minute to build up, his balls were full of cum long before he even set foot in the bathroom, but just as he was about to climax, he heard the sound of a woman giggling.

He wasn't sure where it came from. The bathroom was small -- he was alone. Outside the door maybe? He looked behind him to check the lock -- it was turned securely in its chamber and all he could hear was the dull sound of the club through the door.

Then he heard her again.

He held his cock in his hand still, waiting for the sound of the woman. Was it through the wall? Was it in his head? Distantly the girl had sounded like Becca, but he doubted she would be laughing if she could see him now. If anything, she would be madder than a hornet. "You should be out there dancing with me!" He heard her voice say in his head. He knew she hated when he did this to her, but he couldn't afford another accidental jizz-in-your-pants situation. She would catch on this time for sure -- if she hadn't already known that it happened once before.

"Oh my God!" a women's voice plainly said and turning to where it came from, he finally saw it: a circular hole in the wall at waist level.

"You can keep going," the voice said. Aiden's hand had never left his cock and he absentmindedly continued stroking it up and down. Unsure of himself, his rhythm was slow as he watched the hole in the wall, trying to imagine who the woman was behind it.

"Oh, don't be shy." She said, "You have a nice cock! Give it a good pump for us."

Aiden increased the rhythm on his dong, but he was still wary as he watched the hole. Us? What did she mean by us? But the fear he felt about who was watching subsided quickly. He was Mt Everest hard and not thinking clearly. Thinking about whoever was watching him suddenly started to feel very good, and his cock seemed to swell even more.

"That's hot baby," the voice said, "Why don't you stand to the side so we can see just how long you are."

Aiden knew he was average, and their request made him worry. In his mind, he thought this was all a trick or that it wasn't real but he stood to the side regardless, and pushed his hips out a tad, just to give his cock a few extra centimeters.

"Yeah baby! What a nice cock. Why don't you wiggle it around a little bit for us. My friend has never seen one in real life before."

Aiden couldn't help but feel a little sense of pride and though he felt silly, he wiggled his cock so that it flopped side to side and up and down. The women on the other side of the wall giggled, and he smiled a little.

"What's your name?" Aiden said.

"No talking baby. If you do what we say, you might get to play with us. How does that sound?"

Aiden wasn't sure he was supposed to talk, so he stood there, feeling a little dumb.

"Why don't you give your cock a little wiggle if that's a yes." The woman said, and Aiden complied, waggling his cock up and down.

"Good," she said laughing, "now be a good boy and take your clothes off."

Aiden stumbled as he tried and failed to slip his pants off over his shoes. The women giggled on the other side of the wall.

"No stupid!" the woman said, ribbing him, "Go slooow. Be sexy."

Aiden stopped and took a deep breath. Slowing down, he tried his best to pull them off seductively. One leg came off at a time, and he didn't trip, which was the best he could do.

"Shirt now," the woman said.

Aiden pulled his shirt up. He was a lanky, fit man. As far as sheer muscle mass went, he was lacking, but he did have a six pack, which was maybe the only thing he was proud of about his body. Becca even liked it, and she loved seeing him with his shirt off. Once, on the dance floor, after he had come out of the bathroom and could handle her sexy rhythms better, she had tried to pull his shirt up over his head, like some of the other men in the club. He had stopped her, nervous and unsure; something he regretted.

Once his shirt was over his well-toned stomach, he pulled it off over his head. He now stood naked in front of the gloryhole, apart from his shoes.

"My little pet is shy, but she likes your abs, I can tell." The woman said, "Now keep stroking that dick for us. Nice and slow to the side so we can see."

Aiden did as commanded and slowly worked his shaft. Somewhere in the back of his brain, he knew he should leave and go catch up with Becca, but it was a small thought. Barely a tap on the door of his cerebellum. Plus, he was still as hard as stone. If this really was the first cock one of them had seen, he was now determined it would be a good show.

"Ughhh," He moaned in satisfaction, thinking about Becca. That they hadn't had sex yet seemed like a Shakespearean tragedy to him. He wasn't a virgin, and though she acted like she was, he knew that she wasn't either. He was going to get in her pants one day, he was sure of that, but the waiting was killing him. Aiden thought about what Becca's ass would look like, unencumbered by pants. What it would feel like to squeeze her ass cheeks without the barrier of her jeans between his fingers and her flesh. It made his cock swell thinking about the soft skin on his fingers.

"What are you thinking about?" The woman said.

Aiden stopped for a moment. He wasn't sure he should answer honestly, "Umm, I'm thinking about this girl I was dancing with."

The woman scoffed, "You sure she was just some girl you were dancing with?"

"Yeah," Aiden said. Alarmed by the woman's pointed question. Did she know he had a girlfriend? That he was talking about Becca? He hesitated as he pumped his cock.

"Keep stroking that cock, baby. Keep stroking it," the woman purred

.

Aiden did as commanded. The woman's voice had a powerful effect on him, and he was a little afraid of it in his current state. He wasn't so sure he could say no if she asked him to do something he shouldn't.

"What do you like about her?" the woman continued.

"Well, she loves to dance." Aiden said without thinking, and then felt stupid immediately after as the girls laughed.

"Ahhh. That's sweet, but that's not what we were asking. What do you like, LIKE about her."

"She's got it all." Aiden admitted, and he wasn't just being nice either. "She's the perfect package."

"Ahhh, I see." The woman said, annoyance in her voice, "Well, where do you want to put that cock into your perfect package."

Aiden groaned at her words. He thought of putting his cock in her mouth, laying it on her tongue and slowly fucking her. That was good, but not only did Becca not give him blowjobs, fucking a girl's mouth didn't seem like something the girls on the other side of the wall would want to hear or something that Becca would want to do.

"Tell us about her," the woman said.

"She has a great ass. It's super round and soft." Aiden replied.

There was no response for a minute, the club outside the door dominated the sound inside the bathroom. The heavy beat of electronic music reverberated dully on the tile.

"Why don't you look through the hole for a minute. I want to show you something." The woman finally said, though her voice was a tad more difficult to hear.

Cautiously, after a second or two of hesitation, Aiden knelt to the floor and peeked through the hole. What he saw was two girls on all fours, facing away from him. Their pants were pushed down to their knees. Their shapely pussies in full view. Aiden could see nothing else but that, by natural design of his erection and sex starved brain.

"How do we compare?" The woman said.

As she spoke, one of the girls wiggled her hips slightly, and Aiden wondered if she was the one talking. Entranced by the diamond shape of their pussies, he didn't answer. All he could think about was insertion and insertion and insertion again.

"You still there?" the woman said.

"Yeah." Aiden said, "You girls are so much better." It wasn't a lie -- how did the saying go? Two in the bush are better than one in the hand? That didn't seem right, but it didn't matter.

"How does your cock feel when you look at our pussies?" The woman said.

"It feels so good," Aiden said, peering through the hole, stroking his cock as best as he could while on his knees.

"Are you sure our little pussies are better than that girl you were dancing with?" the woman said coquettishly.

"Yes." Aiden said, pleasure filling him.

"Are they so good that you're going stay in here with us?" The woman said.

Aiden told them what they wanted to hear, though he wasn't so sure. Normally, he would have been finished by now. Something he wasn't proud of, but which was necessary if he wanted to have a girlfriend still when he left the bathroom.

"What if she starts dancing with someone else? What then? Are you going to go rescue her or are you going to stay in here and play with our little pussies?" The woman said.

Aiden didn't answer immediately. He knew Becca could be wild. He had seen it in her dancing, but she just wouldn't be wild with him. They had their reasons of course. They wanted it to be right. She had been hurt. They wanted their first time together to be special, but from what Aiden had heard, Becca wasn't exactly a saint. There were rumors... Would she dance with someone else while he was gone?

"I'm staying in here with those perfect, perfect, pussies." Aiden said. Maybe he could have both his cock told him. Maybe he could have all three if he played his cards right. They seemed to want him, though he wasn't sure why when he thought about it.

"Good." The woman said, and one of the women shook her hips, convincing Aiden that she was the one doing all the talking. "Stand up and keep jerking that cock. No peeking for this next part!"

Aiden did as he was told, but not until he took one last look through the hole. Finally unblinded by their perfect coochies, he looked at their shapely thighs and legs. One was a lithe woman, and the other, the one who seemed to be speaking was thicker. Her full legs perfectly fit an ass that could have won any competition that could be judged naked.

When he got to his feet, his knees ached from the cold tile floor. It felt good to stretch his legs and be up. His cock also felt better given room to breath. He felt strong with his legs spread wide and his cock like a rock.

"Stroke that dick." The woman said. "Forget all about that girl on the dance floor and think about our pussies while you stroke that cock for us."

Aiden felt close to climaxing as he thought about the vision of the two women through the gloryhole. He thought about their legs; traveled up them in his mind to their pussy and butt. He imagined spanking one of them while he fucked the other - he imagined himself as a God and knew he couldn't last much longer. He knew his orgasm was coming.

"I'm going to..." Aiden said desperately.

"Do it baby. Cum for our pussies. Show us how much cum you would shoot inside us."

Aiden erupted with the woman's last words, shooting his load in a high arc across the room.

"Oh!" He heard a new, shyer woman say in surprise. He figured it must be the woman's "pet."

Spurred on by her words he furiously jacked his dick. As he dreamed about filling their wombs, he arced his back, and shot as much cum out of his balls as he could.

"Wow!" the first woman said. "You look so sexy jerking your cock like that! What do you think my pet?"

There was something quiet and inaudible to Aiden from the other side of the wall. He hardly paid attention to it as his heart slowed from this recent orgasm.

"Ooooh. I agree." The woman said, talking to the other voice in the gloryhole, "I think we need to get a closer look at that cock."

Aiden stood there, stroking his wilting cock with a cum soaked hand, not ready to believe what the woman had said.

"Umm. I don't know." Aiden said suddenly thinking logically, "I better get back..."

"Oh honey, you promised," the voice purred. "You haven't even played with our little pussies yet! Don't you want to stay?"

"I mean, I do, of course I do." Aiden said, but there was Becca. She didn't deserve to be alone. She was already going to be angry. His head now clear, he knew that he shouldn't have brought her here -- to a secret sex club. What was he thinking? She might find out and be mad at him. She might break up with him. He wasn't thinking he realized. He had been blinded by the image of her pink panties peeking over her jean line. That image had tied a noose around his brain that his cock controlled.

"Do you want to take another peak through the gloryhole? We have another little surprise for you!" The woman said.

Aiden felt his cock twitch. One quick look and then he was gone. What could one for the road hurt?

"One more look," he said, and kneeling back down he looked through the gloryhole.

The girls were also kneeling down, their faces weren't visible, but their shirts were pulled up over their breasts. One of the girls had small breasts you could almost fit your whole mouth on. She was well toned -- a spinner Aiden had heard his friends say. The thin pet had to hold her shirt up over her breasts or it would fall. She was sexy and so was her friend, the one Aiden suspected was conducting the whole gloryhole encounter. She did not have to hold her shirt above her breasts. The large trophies God had given her dangled free and fine with her shirt over them. The possibilities of those breasts were endless.

"What do you think?" the woman said, "Do you like them?"

"Yes," Aiden squeaked. Was this happening? He thought. Was this real?

"Do you want to see what your cock feels like on them?" The woman said.

"Yes," Aiden said, trying to sound more confident.

"But you just said you better get back to your girl right?" The woman said.

His girl? The girl he was dancing with? Did they know they were together? How had he already forgotten about Becca? Once, he had tried to pull her shirt up when they were making out hot and heavy in the car. He had gotten as far as the underside of her bra before she pulled away. The strangest thing about that encounter was that instead of getting mad at him, she had practically ripped his pants off and jerked him to completion in under a minute. Thinking about the encounter, for some reason, made Aiden angry. She wanted to go farther than what they had, he knew it.

"Come here baby," the woman's voice purred, "Put cock through the hole and let us take a good look at it. I promise, we'll make you forget all about that little dancer out there."

Aiden did as he was bid and guided his penis through the gloryhole. When he was fully through, he felt a hand grip his semi-hard cock. The skin was soft to the touch as she lightly pumped it.

"Uhhhhh." Aiden groaned.

"You like that honey? Your girl upstairs ever stroke your cock like this?" the woman said.

"No." Aiden said breathlessly.

"What a prude. A nice cock like this needs to be stroked every day. Don't you think so my little pet?" the woman said.

The shy girl said "Yes," quietly from behind the wall.

The woman gave his cock a few more soft, gentle pumps, until he was completely inflated again.

"Let's play a little game!"

Aiden felt his cock touch the skin of one of the girls as the woman guided it to her.

"Lets play, find the nipple shall we? If you can guess when your cock is touching a nipple, my little pet will give you a blowjob. You'll get three chances. What do you think?"

"Sound good to me," Aiden said, his cock head leaking precum that was instantly wiped away on the flesh of the woman.

"Alright, and what should we do if we win?"

Aiden heard the shy girl whisper to the woman, but he couldn't make out what she said.

"Done. That sounds good." The woman said. "If we win, my little pet says she is going to go out to the dance floor and give your girl a little smoochy smoo on the lips. What do you think?"

"Fine," Aiden said without thinking, not stopping to dwell on how they might know who he was dancing with or the danger he was in.

"Let the game begin." The woman said seductively.

Aiden felt his penis slide over the fleshy breasts of the woman. She varied in the pressure she used to press his cock against her and he wasn't sure what the feeling he was looking for would be. He had never ran his cock over a woman's nipple before. His cock mostly seemed to glide over her round breasts, occasionally leaving a trail of precum without any indication of a nipple - until he felt his penis flick off her skin.

"There!" Aiden said.

"Nope!" The woman said triumphantly.

Next, the woman bounced his cock up and down on her breasts, varying the place in which it fell, but to Aiden, the sensation of his cock slapping her flesh, all seemed the same. Heavenly, but the same. The sensation of his cock bouncing on the large breasts of the girl through the gloryhole delayed his answer.

"There!" He said again, though he was already losing confidence.

"Nope! One more try," the woman said. "And for this one, we are going to switch to my little pet."

When his cock touched the the shy girls pair of small titties, it was clear what he was looking for then. The pet's nipples jutted out hard against the tip of his cock. It occurred to Aiden that the mistress was likely cheating as she made no attempt to move his cock once it touched the pet's nipples. She just held it there waiting for him to win.

"There!" Aiden said excitedly.

"That's right!" The woman said, and then added, quieter to her pet "Pay the man."

Aiden felt a tongue gently tickle back and forth along his shaft, and then slide up his penis. Aiden had been given a blowjob from a girl before Becca a long time ago, but it was nothing like this. The woman seemed truly intent on exploring his member. As if she were truly curious to see what the difference would be to lick the top of his cock, versus the bottom of his cock. When she did finally put it in her mouth, she did so daintily. Sucking first on the head, then sliding her mouth down the shaft.

12