Subversion Ch. 02: To Win & To Lose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aiden's dick engorged in the soft world of the pet's mouth and though he couldn't hear her on the opposite side of the wall, there was the sounds of her sucking him down and another woman softly touching herself as her friend sucked a real cock for the first time.

"My turn now. Watch this," the woman's voice behind the glory hole said.

Aiden felt a new set of lips around his dick. The difference between them was profound. This woman, the orchestrater, was aggressive. She sucked his cock harder, the pressure of her mouth yearning for the cream within more urgently than the other. She also hummed on his cock, the vibrations of it sweeping over his whole body like a wave.

When they swapped back, the pet mimicked the role of the confident one, but not quite so earnestly.

"Yeah, bitch, suck that cock." The woman snarled. "You like sucking a stranger's cock don't you?"

"Mgmhm," she mumbled on Aiden's cock, the humming of her words throbbing against his cock. He felt himself climbing the orgasm hill again.

"Let's see how much you can take," The woman said and Aiden felt the pet's head go farther down his penis. His cock invading the space of her tongue and then her throat.

"Open," the woman said. "Deeper. That's it. All the way down. Yeah, that's right you fucking whore. Deeper."

The pet throated Aiden's cock, and he felt her gag. He was ashamed to think that it made him harder and he wished his cock were longer. He also realized then, as she gagged a second time on his prick, that these two had come for some other reason than just his cock. That he was lucky to be here.

"Throat that cock. Deep throat that fucking cock just like we practiced with the dildo." The woman said.

Aiden instinctively thrust forward, pushing his pelvis all the way to the wall as the pet sucked him down.

"Swallow. Swallow bitch." The woman said. "Yeah. That's its baby girl. Hold it right there. Lets get one for the scrapbook."

With the pet's throat engorged around the full length of his cock, Aiden imagined what the picture would look like from the other side. A pet with her eyes shut, lips wrapped around a cock, maybe even a bulging throat from the cock planted in it.

"Yeah baby..." the woman purred "That picture is going right into the hall of fame. Now, are you going to let him fuck your face like a good little slut? Fuck your face just like we practiced with the dildo?"

Aiden took the cue and started thrusting back and forth. Through the wall he could hear the shy girls's gagging noises. He could feel her saliva on his cock, and the warm passage in and out of her mouth. Despite the fact that he had just cum, his dick was harder than it ever had been.

The shy girl moaned around his cock.

"You like me playing with your pussy while a stranger skull fucks you baby." The woman said.

Aiden imagined the scene, his cock pistoning in and out of the pet's mouth as the woman rubbed her clit with her hand. He imagined the mistress' hand on her own pussy, multitasking her and her pet's pleasure. She was good - good enough to bring them all this close to the edge.

Just when he thought he might cum again, the girls on the other side stopped sucking him.

"Stay there," the woman said to Aiden and to her pet, she said, "Are you going to take this dick for me."

"Yes." Her pet said softly, barely audible.

"Is this stranger going to fuck you like the dirty slut I know you are?"

"Yes."

"Are you going to let him cum inside you like a slut."

Aiden listened intently to the banter between the two women. His cock still stuck through the hole, completely in control again of his brain and prepared to serve; to do whatever the mistress asked if only she would let him do his duty by cumming.

"Yes." The pet said.

"Slide that pussy back on his dick and kiss me then baby." The mistress said.

Aiden felt a hand grip his cock and place him at the tip of a pussy. When he was in position, the pet slid back on his cock. The woman's pussy was tight and the warmth of it felt like heaven as he stretched inside her. They stayed there a few seconds, her sliding onto his shaft, he remaining motionless as she did.

"Fuck him baby," the mistress said.

The shy girl started slow. Sliding back on his cock in short thrusts that, even though he was just average, didn't use his full length. Aiden pictured Becca behind the wall - would she be the one telling everyone what to do or the one taking it all?

He pictured Becca sliding herself slowly back and forth along his cock, never knowing that it was him behind the wall. He wondered where she might be only for a brief minute before the pet, who was not Becca, captured his attention again by moaning.

"It's better than I thought it would be," she heard the pet say.

"Baby, you have no idea," the woman replied.

"Ugh." She said, her voice soft and feminine as each thrust of her own making penetrated her. They continued like this for a few minutes, the pet using his cock before Aiden took over.

His cock throbbing inside her, finally doing what it was meant to do, he was totally consumed by lust. He reared his cock back and slammed it back through the hole, making the shy girl squeal.

"Yeah!" he heard the woman say, "Fuck her hard. Fucking take her. Take her like you would your girlfriend if she were down here. Fuck her like a dirty slut. Fuck her like a dirty whore."

Aiden was buried too deep inside the woman to properly respond to the revelation that they did indeed know Becca was more than just some girl he had been dancing with. The only way he could respond was with his dick -- and he pumped into the pet for everything he was worth. His cock jack hammering in and out of the hole and in and out of the shy girl's pussy faster and faster.

His cock swelled, and he moaned loudly to signal his orgasm, his eyes closed, body in perfect harmony for what was to come.

"That's it baby. Cum inside her." The woman said, "Fill her to the brim with that cum you've been saving for your girlfriend. Fill her up. She want's it all so there is nothing left for your girl."

Aiden pumped and pumped into the pet, occasionally hearing a moan escape her lips. He imagined she was Becca. Imagined it was her pussy he was about to coat with his cum - that was the thought he had when he erupted.

"Ahhhhhh!!" He said going rigid, his cock exploding inside the pet in one, two, then three heavy shots of semen loaded fire. Absently he heard the shy girl groan with surprise and pleasure.

"Take it." The woman said, "Take it all."

He stayed embedded in the shy girl, his head resting on the wall, until she slowly slid off his cock, he felt the air on his exposed member only for a second before it was gripped by one of the girl's hands.

"Taste it," he heard the woman say, "Taste that pussy soaked cock, then we're done. Then we'll take care of you."

Aiden felt a mouth slide onto his dick again, licking up and down a few seconds, cleaning his glistening cock, then slipping off.

That was when the guilt took over. He had left Becca by herself in a sex club to come inside someone's pussy. He had no idea if they were safe. No idea if they were on the pill. No idea what their names were. He had to leave and get out now before something worse happened, not realizing that it already had.

As he pulled up his pants, and slid his shirt back on, he heard moaning through the wall. The two of them were seemingly not done. He instinctively knelt down, to peer through the gloryhole one last time, unable to stop himself.

Through the gloryhole, he finally saw their faces. It was the two girls who had waited in line in front of Becca and him. The mistress was playing with her pet's pussy, working her toward an orgasm. Aiden was surprised, having thought that maybe she had cum while they fucked, though he realized he had no reason to believe that. From the looks of the mistress, whose hair was in a tizzy and whose face was flush, she had cum multiple times.

When the door to the club came open, the music, lights and darkness thundered in, hitting him like a wall. He stepped through quickly, afraid the woman would invite him back in and that he really would stay in there all night.

After his eyes adjusted, Aiden searched for Becca but no matter how hard he looked or how many people he thought were her, he couldn't find her. Panicked, everyone then began to look the same, and all of them seemed to be wracked in the same orgasmic dance and he wondered if he had seen her and not recognized her.

When he had checked every booth and bar, and every corner of the dance floor twice, anxiety settled in. He looked toward the VIP lounge and the elevators down to the sex floor. The guard, a muscular, imposing man in a black suit seemed to make eye contact with him. They stared at each other for a split second and then the guard winked, flashing a smirk of a smile.

Aiden headed toward him, but just as he approached, he got a text message on his phone... It was a picture of him through the glory hole jerking his cock.

"If you don't want your girlfriend to find out, you're going to do a few things for us..."

12