Subverted Expectations Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hahaha! No!" he replied. As soon as his hands were free he reached out toward his wife, remembering that she was there.

Diana had been receiving a fucking of equal voracity and had also apparently forgotten of the existence of her partner. Olive also had pinned Diana's legs back on either side of her torso and was deeply pounding inside of her. Every thrust released a small squirt of love juice that sprayed down onto Diana's large, bouncing breasts and onto her face. Every time she pulled out to thrust in again, half of Diana's pussy went with her.

With Diana's hands no longer holding her own legs back into the mating press, she was gripping the sheets to either side of her for dear life. She gave a start when Steven grasped her left hand in his and they then locked eyes with each other for the first time in several minutes since the pounding they were receiving had begun.

"Oh fuck! You are getting fucked like me, Hubby!" she said, looking so happy, "Doesn't it just feel so fucking good!"

"God yes!" replied Steven. Holding hands, they began talking dirty with each other. They were barely coherent as almost every other word was separated by a sigh, moan, or interrupted with an involuntary grunt when their futa lovers bottomed out inside of them. "Olive is so much bigger than me! Her huge fucking cock is destroying your pussy!"

"Oh god yes, Steven. Her cock feels so much better than yours!"

"Mmmm yes. Tell me more!"

"Fuck yes! She is reaching places you could never hope to! Oh god! She is fucking me sooo good, Steven! I love it!"

"Oh no! Is she ruining you for me? Mmmm," he was loving this. They both were.

"Yes! Oh god this is so hot!" she said, breaking character slightly before continuing her role as a cruel, teasing, slut of a wife. "My pussy is ruined for your small cock. She claimed me! Fuck! My pussy belongs to her now!"

"Oh fuck..."

"And you and I are both nothing but futa fuck-toys now! My poor, little dick hubby is being fucked by a real futa cock! God it's so hot watching you take an actual cock! How does it feel?"

"Oh shit baby, it feels so good!"

"Mmmm. You know how I feel now?"

"Yes!"

"That is what getting fucked by a real cock feels like! It's nothing like that small, boy penis you have!"

"Oh haha you little bitch!"

"Mmmm, you love me. You love your slutty little whore of a wife!"

And he did love her. Her recent behavior no longer felt like a betrayal. This was something they could both share and enjoy. And who knows... Maybe they could still convince their futa lovers to give him a cock anyway. He certainly didn't intend to "compete" with them.

They held each other's hands tightly as they held onto consciousness through their endless multiple orgasms. As the pounding continued, they inched their shoulders closer together until they were touching. To heighten their shared rapturous pleasure, they closed their eyes and locked lips. Exploring deeply and passionately into each other's mouths with their tongues.

The two futas continued their dominant fucking, in sync for what felt like half an hour. Nearly 30 minutes of unending moaning, cussing, squirting, and dirty talking bliss for the whole group.

Always eager to please somebody, Shelby was now crouched behind both of the futas, and had two fingers in each of their drooling cunts. She worked her hands up and down with the thrusts so they wouldn't slip out, and she rhythmically squeezed her fingers down onto their g-spots. She clearly wanted to witness the ultimate conclusion to this event.

Steven and Diana, both used to the rhythm, were suddenly surprised when the futas began to pick up the pace.

"Oh shit!" Katie said, her voice slightly higher.

"Oh fuck! I'm getting close," shouted Olive.

"Um...wait," Diana had apparently regained some lucidity, "I'm actually, mmm, not so sure about this part!"

Olive said nothing, simply biting her lip and closing her eyes in pleasure as she began slamming into Diana even harder.

"Olive!?" Diana actually looked a little frightened, but struggled to maintain her sanity through the increased pleasure. "Oh fuck! Oh shit!" she moaned as she squeezed Steven's hand tighter.

Unfortunately, Steven was distracted from this dilemma by his own heightened prostate orgasm. Katie was now rapidly slamming into him and pulling out to almost her whole length. His futa boss was fucking him with the ferocity and endurance of an animal, and Steven could feel every inch of her inside of him.

Every inch that plunged into him, gave him such a pleasure that any conscious objection quickly disappeared. She was subjugating him with her infinitely superior cock, and stamina. The exquisitely pleasurable orgasm that relentlessly assaulted him, had temporarily turned him into a shell of his former self. All he could do, all he wanted to do, was completely submit himself to Katie, so that the indescribable sensations could continue just a little longer.

"Oh god please!" he begged her. He was squeezing down on her cock as tightly as he could in an attempt to be the best fucktoy he could be, and give his boss more pleasure. "Please cum inside me!"

Noticing this only multiplied Diana's lust. Steven was going to be no help at this point, and she found it infinitely hot that he had been broken so easily. A huge part of her wanted that for herself. But she was still going to fight a little bit more.

"Olive! Please stop!" she begged, but her pleas fell on deaf ears. Her younger, naughty, nubile little minx of a lover continued to grunt and pound away faster and harder with her ridiculously oversized cock. This did two things to Diana. It terrified her that she was now pinned down, and helpless to stop the onslaught, and it excited her to no end that she was making her bull feel so good that she couldn't stop herself. Not to mention the increased physical pleasure from the near-orgasm thrusts she was receiving from Olive.

She realized now that she balanced on a knife's edge. She wanted Olive to stop or at least pull out and plaster her again. But she knew that if she protested or begged, Olive would ignore her and pick up the pace again, and this would drive her even more wild with lust. If she fought against the deep dicking she was receiving, she would lose, and losing to young, little Olive would cause her to break from the unbearable pleasure. She had thought that she was just having fun, but this little bitch was utterly dominating her mind, body, and soul. And she was falling in love.

"Oh my god, you're not going to stop are you?" she asked, not expecting a response, "You're gonna pump my guts full of your cum!? Oh shit!" She was lost now. It turned her on so much to know Olive was taking what was hers.

"Oh fuck it!" she gave in, "Fucking cum inside me please! I want it! I want your cum inside my womb! I wanna have your babies!" For the briefest of moments, she wondered where that last bit came from. But that curiosity left as quickly as it came, and it was replaced with a deeper level of subservience.

She had just discovered a whole other way for her to submit herself. The part of her that enjoyed the games over the past few weeks, and the fantasy for what it was, had diminished. It was replaced by the part of her that knew all along that this would always have been the ultimate conclusion. The collar around her neck felt good and tight.

The subsequent orgasm that rattled her reached new heights, or more accurately, new depths. The carnal, physical aspect of it was defined by the delightful sensations of being filled utterly and completely by Olive's massive cock. It was orders of magnitude larger than her husband's, and was giving her pleasures beyond what she thought was possible. The slick, pussy juice soaked skin that covered Olive's god-like shaft as it pulled out of Diana's desperate, squirting pussy, was testament to how it was making her feel.

Matching the intensity of that raw, wet, physical aspect of her orgasm, was the emotional one. The feeling was both simple and complex, and it overwhelmed her thoughts.

This petite, naïve young woman was several years younger than her and her husband, boisterous, sometimes rude, somewhat immature, and she was completely undeserving of the substantial gift that she had been given. Yet she was giving Diana something her loving, caring, and devoted husband never could.

Her and her husband's sexual relationship was thoughtfully crafted through years of passionate and communicative love making. Steven knew exactly what she liked, and she knew just as much about him. They diligently met each other's needs and had fun doing it. She had loved submitting to him in bed, and he loved to tenderly dominate and use her just like she wanted.

But all of this was undone by this uppity, foxy, sexy little slut when she went and got herself the indescribably gorgeous cock that was now plunging into her. The moment she let Olive enter her was the beginning of the end, and deep down she knew this. What Steven had to work hard to accomplish, was done effortlessly and infinitely better when Olive brought her to earth shattering orgasms by simply thrusting thoughtlessly.

Thus the emotional aspect of her orgasm was defined by the sheer debauchery, and lust of her betrayal of Steven, and her submission to Olive. She still loved Steven, and she knew how unarguably unfair this was for him, but that fact only made it more erotic for her when she ultimately gave in and allowed herself to be bred by the superior bull.

THIS was the ultimate submission that she had been looking for. A mindless and thoughtless claiming of her fertile womb by a true alpha. She was being taken from her husband, and she willingly submitted to her breeding.

Almost simultaneously, the two futas began climaxing.

"Oh yes!" Katie shouted between grunts, "Here it comes, Steven. Your boss is gonna fill your tight ass!" Steven was too lost to reply.

"Fuck fuck fuck!" cried Olive, "God your tight pussy feels so good! I'm gonna knock you up, you naughty little slut!"

"YYEESSSS!!" Diana screamed, wrapping her legs around Olive and pulling her in deep. She then grabbed Olive's head and pulled her in for a kiss. Moaning into each other's lips, the two lovers climaxed together. Olive pumped load after load of cum straight into Diana's womb. The sensation of having her womb stretched even further by the thick warm cum drove Diana mad.

"I love you! Fucking breed me Olive! I wanna have your babies!" she said each sentence in between locking lips with her bull. "I'm yours forever! I'm nothing but your cum-dump!"

Steven could barely hear his wife's confessions over the sound of his and Katie's cries of pleasure. Both he and his wife were being filled now with gallons of warm futa cum. Their tight holes sealed around the thick cocks gave the cum nowhere else to go, so they began to swell with the cum. Diana's womb stretched and stretched until it was triple its normal size and Diana shrieked with pleasure. Steven's abdomen swelled as well and he could feel each thick powerful rope of cum fill his insides.

Eventually the pressure in Diana's womb was too much for it to hold, and cum began to spill out and fill the rest of her vagina. After about a minute of pumping cum into her breeding sow, Olive's orgasm finally subsided and Diana's womb was now a basketball sized sphere of cum that was sealed tightly around Olive's cock head. The rest of her vagina was swollen with cum as well and Diana's supple ass sat in a pool of what had leaked out.

Olive could no longer lie on top of Diana as her once flat and sexy tummy now appeared to be carrying triplets. She knelt in between Diana's spread and shaking legs and began taking some deep breaths, finally relaxing from the absolute, pussy-destroying pounding she had given Steven's wife.

"How you doin down there?" Olive asked, her cock still plugging Diana's pulsating pussy. Diana didn't respond. She couldn't. She was just laying there, hands on her blushing and smiling face, as she shook and quivered in aftershocks from what must have been the orgasm of a lifetime. No man could have made her feel that way, and Steven certainly couldn't. Olive was filled with pride and satisfaction.

Steven was reaching his arm around his distended belly, and biting his lip in a smile, he stroked himself, prolonging his waning orgasm. Shelby appeared at his side and nodded at Katie. She had produced a large, black, silicone butt plug, and was coating it in her pussy juice to lubricate it.

"Ready, Boss" she said, getting the plug into position next to Katie's still throbbing cock.

"No! Don't pull it out! It feels so good!" begged Steven, but Katie didn't listen. She began sliding herself out from deep inside of him. "Oh fuuuck!" he cried as he was brought to orgasm again, simply from the sensation of the slick friction. Clearly he was still on edge and hyper sensitive. His orgasm distracted him from wrapping his legs around his boss and keeping her in. He could only arch his back and writhe in pleasure as he shot ropes of cum on himself.

As soon as Katie's throbbing shaft left him, Shelby quickly replaced it with the butt plug to stop the torrent of cum that had just started to squirt out of his ass. Steven happily clamped his ass hole down on the thick and long plug. It was a sorry substitute for his boss's cock, but it felt good to squeeze his prostate onto it while his orgasm subsided.

On his back, Steven just held his stomach and squirmed in bliss as he endured his tingling and pleasant aftershocks.

Diana was more conscious than her husband, and she examined herself with her eyes and hands. She rubbed her pussy juice-slick tummy and smiled in delight.

"I look pregnant" she let out a small laugh, "Mmm.. You just came inside of me, Mommy! It feels soooo good. Was it good for you, Mommy? Did your little slut do a good job?"

"Hmm, Idk," Olive teased, smiling, "Yeah I guess you are a pretty good fucktoy."

"I'll do anything for you, Mommy," Diana pleaded, enjoying debasing herself further, "I'll have your babies. I'll let you use any of my holes whenever you want. I'll drain your big sexy balls anytime, and we can make my husband watch! Oh fuck. Just keep giving me your huge fucking cock!"

"Oh yeah? Anything? Hmm," Olive thought for a moment before she was struck with a fun idea. "I want you to make your husband eat my cum!"

"Mmmm yes, Mommy! That is sooo hot!" Diana agreed.

Olive began to pull out slowly and Diana reached around her huge, cum-flated belly, and wrapped her hands tightly around Olive's slick shaft, stroking all of the excess cum off of it as it slid out of her. When the monster finally popped out, Diana clasped her hands over her ruined pussy, trying desperately to hold in her lover's seed against the pressure. Thick, creamy white cum was steadily oozing out from between her fingers as she tried to wiggle herself onto her knees.

With help from Olive and Shelby, she eventually waddled over and stood above Steven's head. She then crouched down low and began to relax her hold on her pussy. "Oh Steven," she called to him, causing him to open his eyes and notice what was above him just before the cum started to drip onto his face. "Open wide, baby."

Steven did as he was bid, and opened his mouth to catch what little he could of the downpour. As Diana let herself go, the sensation of gallons of warm cum gushing out of her, caused her to tremble and squirt in another orgasm. Shelby and Olive held on to her as she shook and moaned, absolutely drenching her husband in warm cum and pussy juice.

Steven swallowed as much as he could and as the stream slowed to a trickle, he wiped the sweet nectar from his closed eyes and looked up. Standing above him was his trembling and blushing wife, her ruined and now empty womb once again prolapsed and hanging down, dripping smaller and smaller gobs of futa cum. On either side of his wife was Shelby and Olive, who's semi flaccid cock (still an immensely impressive sight) was itself dripping wet with his wife's juices.

In his current state, the delicious taste of Olive's cum and the knowledge that it once filled his wife's womb, was another turn on to Steven. The implications of the scenario clearly hadn't yet been considered by him. All he cared about at that moment was his wife's continued pleasure. He reached up to her, grabbing onto her thighs with his strong hands, and pulled her down.

"Oh fuck. What are you doing?" she asked him, still holding on to Shelby and Olive for balance as she now hovered inches above his face.

He didn't reply and instead opened his mouth wide and began sucking on her outstretched womb. He squeezed her ample ass as he milked her sensitive womb to another orgasm, tugging with his lips on as much of it as he could fit in his mouth and reaming the inside with his tongue.

"Oh god yes! Good boy," she moaned as she soaked his face again. After enjoying as much of her husband's service as she could, she stood up again and took a deep breath and shook herself off. Coming down off of her orgasmic high was actually quite pleasant. If she had wanted to, she thought she could have let the bliss she felt lull her into a deep and long sleep. "Deep and long, Hmm...." she thought to herself, and giggled.

................

The group wordlessly rested in the bed together for a time. The only sounds were their panting and occasional moans as they cradled each other. Diana was in the middle on her back staring up at the ceiling, a look of pure relaxation and happiness on her face. Facing her on her left and right were Steven and Shelby who themselves were being spooned. Shelby by her boss Katie, and Steven by Olive.

The cock that destroyed his wife's pussy and brought her to the Everest of climaxes, was sticking out from between his legs. Olive's cock was hard again and when he looked down at it, over his distended belly, he could almost imagine that it was his. Even as its apparent length was shortened by the fact that its base was behind him, Olive's cock still stuck out considerably further from him than his own, and its immense girth made his look like a pencil by comparison. Even the veins were bigger than his.

Diana was passively rubbing Olive's cock head, gently teasing it with her finger tips. Imagining that it was his monster cock that she was rubbing, Steven remembered his fleeting experience of being the biggest in the room. That momentary elation and relief he felt when Katie gave him a glimpse, a sample of the experience of being truly hung. He was reminded again of the bargain, of why they were hesitant to give out this gift to men, when suddenly he remembered something else.

Olive had said that if he let Katie fuck him, she would give him a dick like hers. And he had most certainly let Katie fuck him, and he didn't even need to pretend to enjoy it. Maybe now that everyone was satisfied and happy, he could broach the subject again. He could convince them he wasn't going to be a threat to their...propagation. If anything, he would now be a willing ally.

"Um...so," he began cautiously, "I know everyone is relaxed right now, but I want to talk about something."

"What is it, honey," his wife replied, turning her head to gaze at him lovingly.

"Well I know that you 'lost' your little challenge haha," he laughed awkwardly before continuing. He felt like he was walking on eggshells. He had to be convincing. "But at the risk of sounding selfish, I wanted to discuss the possibility of, well," he stammered.

He could feel Olive's laugh behind him, "Haha he still wants a big cock."

"Well, of course I do," his reply was kind but firm, "And I do seem to recall you promising that you would give me one if I let Katie fuck me. I know you are worried about competition, but I'm sure you know by now that I am willing to share my wife. And she is all that I want."