Subverted Expectations Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With every inch that Olive steadily fed into him, Steven's ass squeezed tighter and tighter until she finally buried her entire cock inside. Shelby had removed her hand and was now crouched in front of Steven, holding his legs out of the way so Olive could use him, like the fuck toy he was, unimpeded.

Steven's instant orgasm was again the most intense he had felt in his life. His whole body was shaking from the pleasure that radiated from his pelvis. Every time his prostate throbbed his cock throbbed in response.

"Jesus Christ that is so tight!" Diana shouted, her eyes rolling back. "Your cock is so fucking hard! It feels good against mine."

"I know! This is crazy good! We need to do this all the time!"

"Yes!"

At that point Olive began thrusting in and out slowly. She used deep, long, and slow thrusts as she pleasured herself using Steven's ass. Each time she pushed in, a squelching sound followed a gush of warm cum that squeezed past the two god-like dicks.

Diana noticed Katie who was standing to the side of the bed stroking herself, presumably waiting her turn. "Hey Kat, wanna come over here and fuck my ass?" she asked in her seductress voice, while beckoning her with her finger.

"My god you are fun!" she responded as she walked over, "Steven really is a lucky man."

"Thank you. Haha, you hear that, Steven? Your boss is gonna fuck your slutty wife's tight little ass!" Diana teased her husband to no reply but gasps and moans. He was too lost in the amazing pleasure of being plugged by his ridiculously hung wife and roommate.

"Haha, I think he is too distracted right now," Katie said to Diana as she positioned herself on her knees behind her. Before jamming her cock inside her employee's wife, she slid back and knelt down to lick her ass hole until it was sopping wet with her spit.

"Oh fuck, even your tongue feels better than his. I can't wait to feel a real cock up my ass!"

"Well here it comes, you little slut!" Katie said as she prodded Diana's hole with her cock-head. She eased it forward through quite a bit of resistance until it popped inside. "Oh fuck you are so much tighter than your husband!"

"Oh god yes!" Diana screamed in pleasure and a bit of pain. She had prepared her pussy for the abuse that only a real futa cock could give, but her ass was still only used to Steven's "size". "Oh fuck, you feel so fucking huge!"

"Well you have only let little Steven inside your poor neglected ass hole, right? Your tight little ass isn't ready for my cock!"

"No! You are soooo much bigger than him! Oh shit, I'm not ready. I'm getting my ass raped by my husband's boss and he can't help me!" Diana leaned into the rape-play angle to heighten the pleasure for them both.

"Ooooh you are such a naughty little slut! Let me lube you up then," Katie teased as she began stroking her shaft and oozing precum inside of Diana's vice-grip ass hole.

Olive moaned and bit her lip as she watched Katie take Diana's ass, while still slowly thrusted in and out of Steven's. Shelby watched as well and rubbed her aching clit with the hand that wasn't holding Steven's leg.

"You feel that?" Katie asked Diana, "You feel my thick precum filling your ass?"

"Yes! It's so warm," Diana replied.

"Does it feel like Steven cumming inside you?"

"Yes, only so much more"

"I think you're ready now. I'm gonna fuck your tight ass!"

"No! Please don't! Your cock is too big for me!" Diana pleaded in a voice of exaggerated innocence.

"You don't want this? Are you sure?" Katie asked as she began to push forward.

Diana's eyes shot wide open and she shouted. Her own cock started throbbing and got even harder. This created a domino effect of pleasure as her fucktoy husband moaned and involuntarily squeezed down tighter on the two titan cocks in his ass.

"Oh fuck! I can feel your hard cock throbbing against mine! That feels so good!" Olive said as she began to thrust faster and faster, her eyes rolling.

Diana finally responded to Katie, "No! No, I don't want this! I'm not enjoying it!" The lie was made more obvious by her moans and the tight grip she had on her nipples.

"I'm gonna make you beg for more. I'm gonna make you my little anal slut!" Katie pushed in further and further, ever so slowly. "Fuck it feels like I'm taking your anal virginity!"

"No! My ass already belongs to my husband! HE fucks it whenever HE wants!"

"Not for long," Katie abruptly stopped inching forward about halfway in, and began to pull back out extremely slowly.

"Why did you stop? You don't want to rape my ass?" Diana asked.

"Oh, did you want me to keep going?"

"No!"

"Well I'm just gonna slowly pull out, you can stop me whenever you want. Just beg for me to fuck your ass!"

"Never! I don't want your disgusting monster cock inside me!" Diana was thoroughly enjoying the fantasy.

"Okay, whatever you say," Katie kept inching further and further out of Diana's vacuum sealed ass, until the thick ridge around her head bumped against Diana's sphincter. At that moment Diana's ass seemed to clamp down, not letting her leave.

"Your ass won't let me go, you must want me to stay," Katie teased.

"It's not my fault. Your cock is just too big! You have to loosen me some more!"

"Beg for it."

"Oh fuck... Please ream my ass hole with your gigantic diiiiick! It's too tight for you to pull out!"

"Oh so I'm just doing this so I can slide out easier? You better not enjoy it then!" Katie said as she began to push back in. Diana's ass was still incredibly tight, but it was slightly more pliable now, and she was able to slide in all the way.

"Oh Gawd!!" Diana cried out as Katie completely filled her. The feeling was amazing. For Diana, anal always felt just okay physically, but the aspect she actually enjoyed about anal was the mental aspect. She enjoyed how dirty, how naughty it was that she was letting her man into her ass. She enjoyed being Steven's anal slut, and with the recent changes to their love life, she began to enjoy using anal as a way to degrade her husband.

But this was entirely different. Where she could only ever really feel Steven's cock with the first inch or so when her sphincter tightened around him, Katie's cock was so thick that she felt every delicious inch. Every ridge and minute texture of her ass could feel every ridge and vein all the way up Katie's sixteen inch futa cock, and the sensation was delightful.

"Oh fuck it! This is so fucking good! Fuck me Katie, please fuck my ass as hard as you want!" she cried. The feeling of fullness and the unexpected sensitivity of her ass as it cinched itself around Katie's entire length, caused Diana to dispense with the games and get on with the reaming of a lifetime.

"Hahaha, that didn't take long!" teased Katie as she began thrusting in and out matching Olive's speed and rhythm.

"Jesus Christ it actually feels so fucking good! Your cock feels so goddamn good in my ass!"

"Futas are just better, sweety. You still have more to learn," Katie explained as she picked up the pace.

"Oh my god, you're right. Futa cock is so much better!" Diana shouted. She could feel every detail of every inch of Katie's shaft, even as she rammed in and out faster and faster. "You hear that, Steven? Your futa boss is fucking my ass and I fucking LOVE it!"

Steven moaned in response and squeezed his ass even tighter down onto her cock. He wanted her to feel good....

"Oh fuck he is milking my dick!" shouted Olive as she began thrusting wildly. Katie matched the pace again and the two raced to climax together.

Diana's ass hole practically turned inside out gripping Katie's cock as she pulled out, before slamming back in. And Steven's inflated belly was still full of Katie's and Diana's cum despite spurting gobs of it out every time Olive buried herself inside.

Watching this beautiful sight before her was too much for Shelby to handle and she brought herself to a squirting orgasm from rubbing her clit.

"Oh fuck this is so hooooot!" she shouted as she aimed her squirting pussy at Steven's face, soaking him again. It felt so good to tease her supervisor this way.

It wasn't much longer before the futa's were approaching another earth shattering orgasm, and Katie was the first to get there with Diana's help.

"Are you gonna cum in my naughty little ass? Please fill my tight fucking ass hole with your cum! Claim my fucking ass! I love your thick fucking cock, Katie!" Diana was a professional cock, worshiper and knew just what to say to drive her lover over the edge.

"Oh fuck yeeesss!" Katie cried as she arched her back and slammed into Diana as hard as she could. Rope after thick warm rope of cum exploded into the tight, cock-milking hole.

Diana's belly inflated again as she came herself, squirting from her pussy and shooting another record breaking cumshot from her cock. Steven was again being pumped full of his wife's cum and Olive was driven mad with the sensation of Diana's warm cream, coating her own dick.

"Oh god! I'm cumming too! I'm cumming in Steven's ass! Jesus Christ!" Olive shouted as she pumped in and out with each throbbing cumshot.

Knowing Steven was going to shoot his own feeble little shot, Shelby found another opportunity to torment him. She suddenly gripped his cock hard, and pressed her thumb down onto his head, blocking his urethra and all of his cum inside.

The burning sensation was intense and the screaming Steven was dominated by an overwhelming pleasure from his anal orgasm and a ruined orgasm from his cock.

"You fucking bitch!" was the last thought he had before blacking out again from the pleasure.

................

When he came to, the room was dark. He had no idea how long it had been, but he slowly began to remember the events of the night and started to get hard again when he did. He moved slightly to try to get a look around and that is when he felt it. His belly was still stuffed with cum from all three futa's and he was still plugged with something.

When his eyes adjusted, he realized what it was that plugged him. In front of him was the sleeping Olive. She was cradling him close and he had his right leg on top of her, allowing her to be positioned such that she was still inside of him!

"What the fuck?" he thought, before realizing that Olive wasn't alone in there. He jumped at a sudden, slight twitch from the other cock inside of him. He immediately recognized it as his wife's and turned his head slightly to see that she was still spooning him and sleeping. Both futa's were completely unconscious and seemed to have been that way for some time, but they apparently never felt the need to pull out.

"Where are the other two?" he wondered, "They either left or they are in my room. Ah, who cares."

He felt angry at first, before realizing just how good it felt to be between these two. They were both so warm and smooth. His incredibly sexy wife was hugging him from behind, and his roommate, the naughty little tart Olive, was naked and pressed against him. Her sexy, lithe frame and tan skin in full view was still a novel sight and before he knew it, he was at full mast again.

All of this was already enough for him, but the delights didn't end there. Not only was he between the naked bodies of the two sexiest women ever, but they also had the biggest, most deliciously thick cocks he could even imagine. And they were inside of him! He wished desperately that he could reach his cock, but it was all but impossible in his position.

The determined, confident man that was driving home that day with a plan to end this nonsense, was long gone. The man that replaced him was now thoroughly satisfied and wanted this "nonsense" to continue as long as it meant he could keep feeling like this!

"Oh god they feel so good in my ass!" he thought, as he began to gently and quietly grind his hips. "Oh god what have I gotten myself into?"

As he lost control again, and almost unconsciously milked his prostate on his sleeping wife's and roommate's humongous cocks, he thought back on what had happened today and what else the future might hold. As his quiet, trembling orgasms came again and again that night, he realized that he was excited to see how else his life might change.

Tomorrow would be the first day of the rest of his life as a fucktoy for his futa wife, roommate, and boss, his futa harem, he thought.

................

Thank you for reading!! I have lots more to add to this saga! Steven just might get that cock he has been wishing for and more women will join the party. Please stay tuned!