All Comments on 'Subway Girl Ch. 07'

by DonnaBeck

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Beautiful and engaging as always

Sid0604Sid0604almost 10 years ago
Thank you...

I'm enjoying your story and look forward to every new chapter. This is another good one. Thank you for sharing.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 10 years ago
Anticipation!

You are really good at building the anticipation soooooo well and fleshing out the characters! This is a favorite story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fantastic

You are an excellent writer! Thank you so much for this weekly helping of joyous prose! It's great, and it makes me happy to read and -- weirdly -- turned on even though nothing really sexual has even happened yet. You're building up our anticipation nicely. I also really appreciate your keeping the schedule of each installment. I know right when to show up to find the next one each week. Thanks and may you have as much happiness in your life as these two will find in theirs!

frazodfrazodalmost 10 years ago

I enjoyed this and the last chapter, and I really hope they make it together. I feel I am becoming less entranced with Alicia due to some of her actions for example, scratches, sickness, William.

I think I read too much "Loving Wives" stuff.

Sigh, I have many evil thoughts after this chapter. None of it good for Ray.

Thank you again....

SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkalmost 10 years ago
The bathroom

Scene with Ray seeing Alicia's bathroom for the first time was spot on perfect and very funny. Given his life, even before NYC when living with Dad and Bro, mom being gone, the whole coordinated color scheme, the scented candles and his description was perfect. Not that unusual for you, the patter between the two matches the progression of their relationship and their ease with each other. I like Ray's pang of jealousy over the study group male and the meeting with William. I can see where regular LIT readers see the problems in a Loving Wives story, the potential for problems with these two, but all of that is normal everyday life that we all see and while we may wonder why the author uses them, we will have to see, but I suspect it just part of making their lives as real as possible, the progression of young love usually has tremendous highs and significant lows, before the calm seas emerge. We've seen the upward emotions, Ray is told to bring condoms, and I am sure we will see some issues, but I trust this author knows exactly where she is going and the "romance" category gives me comfort that Ray and Alicia will smooth each other out! Great work that just gets better with each chapter DonnBeck, LIt needs to add a star for work of this caliber!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

My Saturday morning is off and running with good feelings. Very nice.

Can I just say that Ray's whole philosophy about yoga pants could have come right out of my head? God, I love those things...

Sorry, I drifted off a bit. Thank you for the Saturday morning pick me up, Donna!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
ray & alecia

I absolutely love this series. It brightens my saturdays, until I finish it dying to know whats going to happen next. Thank you! See you next week

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow...

Your ability to capture that lightning in a bottle that is new love... Well it's just plain amazing. Great works. I've read Literotica for 10+ years and this is the first comment I've ever felt the need to write. Great writing. Thank you very much for sharing them with me/us!

mcollectmcollectalmost 10 years ago
Thanks again

Now I go to the newest posting feeling sad that I have to wait another week. Love the slow build up and the character development.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
would youlike an editor?

Would you like an editor?

WordcraftWordcraftover 9 years ago
YOGA PANTS!

The yoga pants thing is probably something only a woman would know about and do a good job of explaining. Well Done!

RPGerRPGeralmost 9 years ago
No No! NO!

If I am right about where this is going, this is really going to hurt. My wife got it young and constantly had to fight it all her life. I still haven't figured out the rug burns(?) on her hands.

Good story so far.

bruce22bruce22almost 9 years ago
The yoga pants!

Now that I am an elderly type and understand a bit more, if a girl invited me over wearing yoga pants I would have no doubts about were we going. Probably I would ruin it by getting overexcited.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
That poor girl...

...I know where this is headed, because I relate so much to her. :-(

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
Good girl Alicia.

I'm behind Lulu lemons all the way.

rightbankrightbankalmost 8 years ago
once again

the series are interwoven.

a bit of foreshadowing and reflection

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uabout 1 year ago

I enjoy the playfulness between them, especially when she cooked supper in the yoga pants.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Definitely not an after-school special, although demographically the young audience would like the vicarious urban dating aspects.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDonnaBeck@DonnaBeck
Hi Lit - readers, It has been suggested that I give the order of the trilogy; Subway, Flower, and Runner Girl. I have two short stories on here as well. I am currently writing erotica. I expect the new piece to be out around the first of the year. Thank you for your intere...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories