Subway Strangers

Story Info
Anonymous sex on a subway.
2k words
4.26
25.9k
22
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
998 Followers

Call me Miss Horny. That summer I rode the subway every day to the beach. But the train car was always overcrowded, and guys always-accidentally squished against my boobs and ass.

Sometimes the guys touched, sometimes they rubbed, and sometimes they got a quick feel of my pussy. But my little kitty found it exciting and erotic, anonymous strangers groping her in public.

Actually I could drive my car to the beach. But what fun would that be?

Three long months since my boyfriend dumped me. Three months without a good screwing. My fuck hormones raged. I often fantasized about meeting a random stranger and fucking his brains out.

That Friday I woke up so horny I could fuck a fire hydrant. So I decided to wear my skimpiest dress, a lacy bra and silk panties with bows. It felt good to feel slutty.

The subway doors closed. I gripped my beach towel and waited. On every trip someone fondled my butt on the ride. I hated it, but loved it of course.

Soon I was packed between guys going to the beach, macho guys in swim trunks pressing their naked chests against my warm body... my naughty parts tingled.

The overloaded train crawled between stations, stopping all the time. During a stop I felt a hand touching my ass. Yes. Someone's big hand rubbed all over my skirt covered butt. I wasn't about to stop him... after all a girl needs attention.

I moaned and pushed back, trying to butt flirt.

The train lurched forward and I felt his fingers outline the edge of my panties. My pussy quivered. His hand drifted lower as the train pulled into a station. Long fingers slipped under my skirt and squeezed my thigh.

The train left the station... I felt the back of my skirt lift up. And I wondered how the molester planned to feel me up on a crowded subway car. Soon my juices dripped as his hand reached underneath and touched my panties.

I loved it.

The stranger grew bolder. He groped my panty covered ass, while his other hand grabbed mine and moved it behind me, to his crotch. My fingers felt his hard cock under his pants. The guy moved my hand up and down over his prick and whispered in a deep voice, "Rub it chica."

"Chica?" Wow, the stranger must be Latino. How exciting.

My hand eagerly rubbed his prick. The molester pulled my panties down slightly as his fingers slipped inside, rubbing my pubes. Oh yes. On that crowded train, some complete stranger groped my pussy and ass while I stroked his cock.

"Yes, oh jezuz yes." My pussy tingled with a dozen tiny tremors.

As he squeezed my ass flesh, his other hand slid under my blouse, up to my tits. The train jolted and moved as the guy fingered my asshole and groped my right tit. And through the lacy bra he pinched my nipple, making it hard as a bullet.

The stranger moved my hand back to his crotch. Damn he was bold.

As the guy got bolder, so did I. I unzipped his fly, pushed my hand inside and found his prick. My fingernails ran teasingly along his bare cock flesh. By now I had his hand under my bra, squishing my naked tit as his finger shoved up my asshole.

I jumped as my hand yanked the stranger's fat cock out of his pants. It was so thick I could barely grip it.

As the train crawled along, his hand left my tits and dropped to the front of my skirt. He ran his fingers along my inner thighs. Juice dripped from my pussy as he rubbed my cunt slit.

He moved to the top of my panties and dipped his hand inside. His fingers moved through my pubes into my wet hole. I kept jerking my subway lover off as he pushed his finger inside my cunt.

"Oh my gawd." The naughty guy finger-fucked me from both sides, my pussy and my ass.

He pulled his finger out of my twat and ran his hand inside of my panties around my hips. He untied one of my panty bows.

As he fingered my ass, he untied the other bow and slid my panties off. This stranger was soo naughty. The finger in my cunt fucked faster as my thighs quivered with a small orgasm. "Ungh!"

He slipped his other hand under my blouse and undid my bra. This nasty stranger actually undressed me on a crowded subway car, while I stroked his swollen prick... My lust-filled body wanted something more than fingers

The Latino guy fondled my naked tits again, pulling on my nipples.

The train entered another station. As we explored each other's bodies, the conductor announced. "Attention passengers, we have a temporary delay."

The lights dimmed and I laughed while others groaned. My molester turned me to face him. In the dim light I saw a 20-something guy, with BRASIL tattooed across his muscular chest. His hand gripped my slit.

He whispered. "Such a sweet white pussy!" l kissed him, hoping my sweet white pussy would soon be impaled by his long dark pole. This guy had me so hot to trot...

He bunched my skirt up at my hips and pressed his cock against my pussy lips. His hands moved to my ass cheeks. I guided his cockhead to my hole and he slammed in! YES! His strong hands lifted my ass in a fucking motion up and down his boner.

My lover and molester thrust in and out of my hungry cunt. And he unbuttoned my blouse, exposing the tips of my aroused nipples. He lowered his head to my tits and sucked a nipple into his mouth, and fucked me harder.

"Ooh... Ooh...OOH!" My pussy quivered in the perverse pleasure of anonymous sex.

His naughty tongue ran over my nipple, then chewed and sucked it. All the while he fucked me and squeezed my bare ass. I felt his fuck-thrusts plunge harder and knew he would cum soon. My cunt muscles instinctively flexed around his shaft trying to milk his cum.

He grabbed my ass cheeks, pushing into me balls deep. I felt his cock jerk and pulse as he filled my blonde pussy with his cum. Seconds later I orgasmed once more.

After he pulled out of me, he wiped his cummy cock on my panties. The nasty stranger then pushed them into my mouth. I eagerly sucked his cum from my panties.

As I sucked my panties, the Brazilian guy lubed my ass with my pussy juice until my asshole dripped. He turned me into position, squishing my tits.

I knew this Brazilian stud planned to fuck me in the ass, right here in the dark train car.

My ex-boyfriend fucked my ass a few times—and I hated it... But now my ass yearned for this stranger's stiff prick. I wanted fucked every way.

His hands spread my ass cheeks and I reached for his cockhead, guiding it to my asshole. I sucked harder on my panties as he pulled my hips back and shoved his prick into my tight anus. "...ouch."

He slowly worked his cock up my gripping asshole.

It hurt like crazy as his large prick stretched and reamed my tiny hole. But soon I pumped my ass along his prick. His hands left my hips, one returned to my exposed tits. The other hand again lifted the front of my skirt and fingered my wet cunt.

When his finger touched my clitty— I lurched up in silent orgasm! And the stranger yanked the panties from my mouth just as the lights came on.

The train moved forward. But the bold stranger kept fucking my ass, while groping my cunt and tits. His hand moved to my hips, pulling me onto his impaling shaft. A minute later I felt his cum spurting into my ass.

A few people looked at us oddly then looked away. You can't shock a subway rider.

The stranger held me close, kissing my neck as his prick shot a second load, deep inside my anal canal... He didn't pull out of my ass. Instead, he rocked slowly back and forth and played with my tits with both of his hands.

A few minutes later the train stopped again, and the conductor announced. "Attention passengers, we have another delay. Please remain calm."

The train car went completely dark, and filled with a thousand swear words.

The Brazilian man pulled his cock out of my ass and turned me around to face him in the dark. I felt his lips touch mine as he kissed my open mouth.

Our tongues entwined. He kissed me passionately while squeezing my tits. Then he pushed my head down. Wow. He wanted me to blow him, right here in the crowded train car. Now that's naughty.

I felt his stiff prick rub along my cheek, and took it between my lips. My tongue slid over his cockhead as I sucked more of his prick into my mouth. I tasted his cum and my pussy juice. His prick swelled in my mouth.

Soon I took his entire shaft down my throat and bobbed my blonde head on his hard prick. He groaned softly when my fingers tugged on his balls. He took my head in his hands and I sucked his Brazilian boner deep, flicking my tongue all along his shaft.

My mouth moved to the underside of his prick, licking his hairy brown balls. I sucked one of his balls into my mouth. As I sucked his balls as my hand jerked his prick.

He grabbed my head and fucked my mouth. His cock pistoned in and out of my mouth rapidly. I used my tongue on his shaft. Suddenly gobs of cum flooded my mouth—Too much cum! I tried to yell but his cock muffled me.

I had no choice but to swallow as much cum as I could.

Gobs of goo overflowed my mouth onto my chin and down my neck. Still spurting, he pulled out of my mouth and aimed his cock at my head. His spewed all over my face and covered my tits in warm jism.

When he finished, I licked the cum out of his pee hole.

I slipped my wet panties and bra, and pulled down my dress... just as the engine revved up. When the lights came on my lover and molester was gone, leaving only his cum... inside me and on me.

The train and I both moved on.

At the next stop, I got off at the beach. And spent the day tanning topless and flirting, my body still tingling with the afterglow of anonymous sex. I eagerly awaited the return ride.

On my ride home the subway car was packed again. More passengers came on and a cute Puerto Rican man popped up in front of my face. He grinned and I felt his cock lump rubbing my mound.

Then he kissed me, and I jumped when another cock lump bumped my ass. The stranger whispered, "That's my brother." So there I was, sandwiched between the lump brothers.

Reaching under my skirt they pulled down my panties... and I giggled.

I felt more hands rubbing my sides. Puerto Rican men surrounded me, athletic guys all wearing team jerseys. And I felt like I was in a huddle—a fuck huddle!

Two cocks slipped into me at the same time, from both sides. I gripped the pole tight and got double-poled. One guy fucked my pussy and one fucked my ass, while more strangers squeezed my tits.

The crowded train car rumbled along on the tracks, and none of the passengers noticed me in the fuck huddle, getting screwed like a fuck-doll, my body rocking back and forth between the stranger's pounding pricks.

I fucking loved it.

Soon my body jolted in orgasm just as the prick in my pussy spewed. He pulled out but was quickly replaced by another prick, shoving straight up my twat... and then another member of the fuck-team stabbed his cock into my ass.

In the packed subway car I got packed with prick, one after another all the way home... A long, erotic session of anonymous screwing... And my second orgasmic subway ride of the day...

I couldn't wait till tomorrow.

KimKim5
KimKim5
998 Followers