Successful Businesswoman Ep. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the stripper was done with Maya he moved on to the next girl, but Émeraude rejected his proposal. That was not an issue though, since there were enough volunteers, namely Eve and I. The man picked me first so I showed Eve my tongue and giggled like a silly bimbo. He bent me over the table and immediately noticed my anal plug.

"Naughty girl likes toys," he commented in a loud voice so that nearby tables could hear him as well.

"You too?!" Eve sounded shocked and amused at the same time.

"Another naughty girl? Bend over next to her!" he tried to sound serious, but failed, that did not bother any of us though.

The buxom milf instantly obeyed his command and bent over the table right next to me so that we were touching. The man hiked up my skirt, slapped my buttock, then reached for the plug; he toyed with it for a while before finally pulling it out; he raised the plug so that other girls could see it. The exposure was a bit humiliating, but after all I had chosen to wear the toy myself. He spanked me once more and reinserted the toy, then he did the same to Eve. When her plug eventually returned to its place the man said:

"Naughty girls need to be punished."

With that he began to interchangeably spank our buttocks, it was not that painful, but not exactly playful either, our cries were only slightly exaggerated and that was mostly because of the overall atmosphere.

Eventually the spanking was over and the stripper said:

"Which one of you sluts should I fuck first?"

"How about a threesome?" I suggested with a wicked smile looking at Eve.

She eagerly nodded her head.

"There's more space over there," added Maya pointing at the scene.

"You little vixen," I replied with a wink, "do you always have such good ideas?"

"Most of the time. Just ask Eve."

Her mother just grinned at that, but there was no more time for a conversation, we had a stripper and we wanted to use him or rather we wanted him to use us. Before we went onto the scene Maya whispered something to the man which I did not manage to catch.

THE PARTY GETS HOTTER

This was a girls night out with a bimbo dress code and male strippers, I was dressed like a slut and had an anal plug in my ass; obviously I was not even close to acting like a good girl. But right now we were going onto a stage where most likely we would get fucked in front of the entire female audience; that was a significant step. My heart was racing, not because I was anxious by any means, I simply felt really excited. From Eve's expression I read that she shared my feelings.

I doubted that the stripper had a plan when we went onto the stage, he might have been acting dominant by the table and we were both eager to submit to him, but everything that happened later was an effect of genuine passion; at least on out part, but I got a feeling that the man actually enjoyed it as well.

When we entered the stage Eve and I kissed, neither of us was a lesbian, but at that very moment we simply felt mutual attraction, not to mention the fact that we were both really horny. As our lips touched in a passionate kiss the stripper groped our buttocks and poked the anal plugs; the audience clapped and cheered enthusiastically. When our kiss ended he assisted us in undressing, my dress went over my head and the thong down my legs, I unzipped Eve's corset while he pulled down her skirt and thong; the two of us were left in just stockings and heels. As our final clothes were tossed onto the side of the stage the audience cheered again, it was loud and genuine; the girls might have come to enjoy male strippers, but it seemed that all of them liked to see a live improvised show by two mature sluts. I am pretty sure that everyone, no matter their sex and orientation, admired Eve's magnificent breasts now that they had gotten free; I was not jealous by any means, I adored them as well. We shared another kiss, our breasts rubbing against each other, the stripper once again enjoyed our bodies.

After the kiss we moved to the floor, we had no plan so it was a bit hectic at first, but eventually we established a position. I was on all fours with my ass high in the air and the man behind me, Eve was lying on her back with her legs spread wide and her juicy pussy right in front of my face. The audience cheered once more and I began to lick her right away. The stripper gave each of my buttocks a final slap, lighter this time, then pulled out the anal plug; it was then that I figured out what Maya might have told him. That little vixen was even better than I had expected.

The toy in my anus was soon replaced with the tip of the penis, the man was aware of his size so he proceeded carefully while holding onto my hips. Eventually his whole huge cock was in, so he began to withdraw it. As soon as he realised that I was taking his entire length with ease he began to quicken the pace and soon reached his desired tempo. The girls continued to cheer for a while, but eventually got relatively quiet and just enjoyed the spectacle; or at least that was what I assumed, since all I was seeing was Eve's crotch.

I once again felt the urge to brag and show Eve my other set of oral skills. This was not my first threesome, so despite the huge penis stretching my anus I had no problems with focusing on the cunnilingus. I remained fully aware of the presence of the audience and that made the entire experience significantly more exciting. I did not need to ask Eve if I was doing a good job, she quickly began to moan audibly which made me suspect that she could be as much of a screamer as myself, another trait we apparently shared.

I do not think that we spent too much time in this position, although I am not exactly sure, since I had lost its sense; it was not long enough for any of us to climax. It was the stripper who initiated the change and while I was slightly disappointed by the sudden emptiness in my ass, but I was also excited to feel Eve's tongue on my pussy; the man had not told me his plan, but I was confident that he intended to fuck her ass too.

We swapped positions and I spread my legs wide for Eve to dive between them. Her buttocks got a few slaps from the stripper as well before he finally pulled out her plug and replaced it with his penis; his beginnings were just as careful as with me. I could admire Eve's booty as it was raised into the air and being fucked by the man. Her oral skills were not bad, as an experienced woman herself she clearly knew which buttons to push, but I got a feeling that she had not had too many opportunities to develop this particular skill and was as rusty as myself prior to meeting Émeraude and Ashley; I had no reason to complain though. I also got a chance to look at the audience and I noticed that most of the girls were observing us with interest; only those who had a stripper of their own entertaining them were focused on him. I would have never imagined that I, a successful businesswoman and a mother of two, would perform with another milf whom I had only met at a live sex show in front of an audience made up of girls half my age.

Eve did her best with her tongue but still did not manage to bring me to an orgasm before the stripper climaxed. The man apparently also had certain plans regarding his cumshot.

"Get up, I'm going to cum!" he exclaimed as he withdrew his penis.

Eve got onto her knees and turned around to face him. I remained in place and watched them from the side.

"Raise your boobs," he added as he jerked off his cock.

A few seconds later he erupted; I had experienced numerous ejaculations and this one was definitely top five, maybe even number one considering Eve's participation. The streak of semen was strong and seemed endless, the white liquid sprayed over the wonderful breasts as the penis continued to twitch. When the man was finally done Eve looked as if someone had poured a glass of semen over her breasts, the sheer volume was almost mesmerising.

"Lick it up," the stripper aimed the words at me.

I felt as if that was another step up on the ladder of perversion, but I simply could not say 'no' to licking Eve's breasts, I was also curious how such a voluminous load would taste. I crawled to her while she still held up her boobs; still on all fours I leaned forward and stuck out my tongue. The audience reminded us of its presence with a loud cheer. The stripper did not leave us, he got behind me, fondled my buttocks and fingered my ass.

Licking up all that cum was not a quick task, but I was not in a rush anyway and Eve seemed to be enjoying our perverted activity too. The man continued to touch my body, but at some point I kind of forgot about him. I only remembered when I had almost cleaned up and swallowed all of the cum, just a few drops remained on Eve's skin. What caught my attention was an intrusion to my anus, it was neither a penis nor my anal plug. I gasped in surprise and turned around, Stacy was standing behind me with a huge double sided dildo in her hands, she was inserting one of the ends into my orifice. Émeraude and Maya were standing right behind her, Émeraude spoke with a wicked smile on her face:

"Ass to ass."

The words were loud enough for most of the audience to hear and although there were no drugs at this party, I was confident that almost everyone understood the reference. It seemed that I would remain on all fours for a little longer, Eve soon joined me in this position. We turned our backs to each other and moved closer so that our buttocks were almost touching; Stacy stood between us and held the dildo, as we got closer she guided the tips into our anuses; then made sure that they would not slip out. Pretty soon our booties were touching and the huge dildo was buried inside of our asses.

Maya and Émeraude were not idle either, Eve's daughter got in front of me and Émeraude in front of my fellow milf. They both spread their legs, although we all understood that we could not ride the dildo and at the same time lick their pussies effectively, so it was mostly for the show. Maya's bodystocking had buttons in the crotch area, so she could get access to her pussy without stripping; the tiny thong could be easily moved to the side. I managed to give her a few licks, but most of the 'work' she had to do with her fingers.

Eve and I were already really horny after the threesome with the stripper, the mutual pussy licking was good, but neither of us managed to cum; and now the anal dildo was getting both of us even more aroused. It seemed that I was getting the same treatment of anal edging as Eve had been receiving from her boyfriend. I loved the sensation, but it was making me lose all my inhibitions and I was confident that the young vixens had more in store for us. Not that I would complain about any of it.

Our buttocks clapped each time they hit one another, the sound was mixing with our moans and cries which were getting louder with each passing moment. The volume grew proportionately to the state of my arousal, I was getting desperate to finger my clit, but in that position I could not move my hands. At some point Stacy finally took pity on us and moved her hands between our legs, even though we were still banging our buttocks against each other. It soon turned out that the she-devil wanted only to tease us some more, her fingering was so gentle that it could only make us hornier, but not push either of us over the edge.

After a few minutes of the anal dildo pounding it was again Stacy who took the initiative, she grabbed our buttocks and pushed them together signalling for us to stop. Now our booties were pressed against each other, the long thick dildo buried deep inside of our asses. Maya and Émeraude moved closer so that we could finally give them a proper cunnilingus; I was happy to show the young pervert how it was done. Stacy continued to finger us lightly; the tease! Not much later Maya's and Émeraude's moans showed that Eve and I were doing a good job, Maya turned out to be as big of a screamer as her mother.

We remained in that position until both girls climaxed which fortunately happened relatively soon, my arms were getting tired from the position we were in. The orgasms were rewarded with a loud cheer from the audience. Stacy helped us get up and we let the dildo simply slip out of our anuses. Eve and I stood basically naked in front of the room full of clapping young women, what else was left for us to do? We grabbed our hands and curtsied, it was a bit comical, but the cheer continued until we left the stage; our clothes must have lied there somewhere, but we did not search for them at that point.

OFF THE STAGE

We might have left the stage, but sex was not over yet by any means; I still have not climaxed, so I was not going to leave it like that. It seemed that we were not going to get any rest whatsoever; while we were making the two girls cum on the stage, two new strippers entered the room, now after cocksucking-around-the-room they were both coming for us. Fortunately this time the pose would be more comfortable, Eve and I laid down on our backs on separate couches, with our booties hanging right over the edge. That was when further choice was taken away from us, as a man grabbed my ankles to put them on his shoulders, Stacy squatted over my face; once again I had to put my tongue to use as a huge cock entered my stretched anus. Yes, it was anal again. The last thing I managed to notice was Ashley sitting down over Eve's face.

Stacy continued to tease me with her fingers, but her touch never got intense enough to make me climax. I was fully aware of the game she was playing and while I was desperate to cum I would be lying if I said I was not enjoying it. I did not even try to "cheat" and kept my own hands away from my clit, I focused my entire attention on Stacy's pleasure as the huge cock continued to pound my anus. The stripper kept the shoves deep and hard and apparently he had the stamina to match his size, although I was not exactly sure how much time we had spent in that position since I once again lost track of time.

Stacy was the first from our trio to climax; when I recognized the signals of her impending orgasm I doubled my effort, so that her experience would be as intense as possible, the trembling of her body and the soft, high-pitched cries were proof enough that I had succeeded. The man did not need much more time, when Stacy got off my face he pulled his penis out of my anus and with a few quick strokes finished onto my chest; his cumshot was not nearly as voluminous as that of the stripper on the stage, but there was enough semen on my breasts. On the other couch things were coming to an end as well, soon Eve brought Ashley to a screaming orgasm and the stripper shot his load onto her magnificent breasts, to my amazement it was another insanely large cumshot; the man kept cumming and cumming until Eve was once again drained in semen.

"Licking time," said Stacy and winked at me.

This time she joined me in the process of clearing the milf's breasts, the girls watching us were just as enthusiastic as during the first spectacle. When we finished we had a long passionate cum kiss and eventually every drop got swallowed. But that was not the end of licking, my breasts also needed to be cleaned and it was Eve's turn to return the favour. There was not nearly as much semen on my chest, but the buxom milf got to work just as enthusiastically, soon her tongue cleaned every drop from my skin and she of course swallowed it all. Afterwards we shared a passionate sloppy kiss which was rewarded by another loud round of applause.

When it got relatively quiet again Maya spoke to me:

"You're pretty good with your mouth," she winked.

"I know. And you got a big mouth and I believe it's finally time for you to return the favour. I'm not going to be teased any longer".

I sounded serious and strict, but ended up with a wink as well.

"Sounds fair," she replied with a grin.

"But with toys," interrupted Stacy holding a huge anal vibrating plug.

"How many more do you have?" I was somewhat amused.

"A few..."

"What about me?" Eve joined the conversation.

"I'll finish what I began on the stage," I replied.

"I got one more," added Stacy, she held a second plug in her other hand, she had a wide grin on her pretty face.

Eve and I bent over and pushed out our booties, so that the girls could stuff us with the fat plugs. They did not spare the lube, but we still groaned loudly as the toys were pushed carefully into our used anuses. The vibrations were set to medium and we assumed the position. I laid down on my back on the couch, Eve sat over my face; I spread my legs wide so that Maya could dive between them. The other girls joined as well, Ashley and Émeraude were playing with Eve's huge breasts, while Stacy was fondling mine. Maya was not the best pussy-licker in the room, but she made up for the lack of skill with enthusiasm, occasionally Stacy assisted her with her fingers, so together they managed to bring me to an orgasm, but not before I did the same to Eve.

The milf's climax was like an earthquake, thankfully Stacy held her up, otherwise she would have collapsed with all her non-negligible weight onto my face. She issued a long chaotic high-pitched cry of ecstasy, her entire body trembled, she clenched her fists and curled her toes... and she squirted right onto my face. With no way of avoiding the steak I just closed my eyes and continued to lick her, as Ashley and Émeraude groped her breasts and even pinched her nipples. Eve's orgasm was long and intense, when it eventually ended Stacy assisted her off my face and onto the other couch, she turned off the anal vibrator, but left it in place.

Then all four girls focused their attention on me. My pussy, clit, breasts, nipples and mouth received more love than ever; probably in a minute or so they brought me to an orgasm. It might not have been as intense as Eve's, after all I had not had a week of teasing, but I was just as loud. I clenched my vaginal muscles around Maya's slender palm that was fisting my pussy and my anal ones on the plug that was vibrating at full speed. I squirted a little as well which was not my custom and only happened during unique climaxes. Stacy continued to furiously rub my clit as Ashley and Émeraude were squeezing my breasts, pinching and pulling my nipples. The audience might have been cheering, but I was not aware of that, I completely lost contact with wider reality.

Eventually my orgasm subsided, I calmed down and returned to senses, that was when my vibrator was turned off as well; Eve and I lied for a while on our couches resting. Finally we got up and went to the bathroom to clean up and fix our makeup. Before we left the table the girls pulled the plugs from our asses, so that our abused holes could finally get some rest. As we walked through the room dressed in nothing but stockings and heels, the girls congratulated and encouraged us, it seemed that everyone loved our show. I felt a little humiliated, but excited at the same time.

When we reached the toilet we shared another kiss, this time in private; it was calmer but long and full of genuine passion. After we refreshed ourselves we returned to the party; we did not even search for our clothes, there were drinks to be drunk and cocks to be sucked; apparently the strippers were not done yet, the three of them were doing another cocksucking-around-the-room.

"How about a smaller one this time?" asked Stacy holding up two middle sized anal plugs.

"Active rest, huh?"

"Something like that."

Obviously we agreed. Thanks to the alcohol and the overall horny atmosphere our arousal never fully diminished, despite the insane orgasms. Thanks to our naughty examples a few other girls found the courage to get fucked by the strippers as well, although neither chose to do it on the stage.