Successful Businesswoman Ep. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a while we just sat by our table, talked, drunk, ate a little and occasionally sucked a cock of any strippers that ventured nearby. We had had enough fun with men, toys and each other, so we let other girls enjoy the cocks, now that they had gotten encouraged by us.

BACK ONTO THE STAGE

The strippers entertained the party for a long time and they wanted to make a spectacular exit. They told us that their initial plans were different, but after fucking Eve and me they had changed them. We 'The Milfs' were invited onto the scene where six naked men soon joined us. I realised what was coming, but at that point I felt only the excitement of crossing another line of debauchery.

Two men laid down on their backs, so Eve and I could mount them; we guided their cocks into our pussies. Another pair instantly approached us from behind and pushed their penises into our anuses; there was just one hole left which soon was also filled by a huge cock, so both of us were now airtight. I felt like a complete shameless slut and at that very moment I loved that feeling; although no-one should dare call me a whore, it was I who was paying the men, not the other way around.

Eve's foursome was a bit hectic, she clearly was not used to gangbangs and had some troubles finding the rhythm with her men; fortunately this was not their first time, so they managed to guide her and ultimately the foursome continued at a moderately slow pace. I was doing better with my men, I had had sex like that before, so I knew how to behave; soon all of my three holes were receiving hard fucking. The man who was fucking my face held me by the hair which made me feel even sluttier. It was pretty obvious that this time they did not care for my comfort nor pleasure, but I loved it that way; never in my entire life had I felt like a complete bitch in heat, and now I was exactly that in front of an audience. I fucking loved it and I was high on that sensation!

The men were tired after the whole-night performance, they had been sucked or had sex with other girls before entering the stage, so they did not need as much time with us before they climaxed. Even though the foursomes were intense neither Eve nor I managed to cum in the relatively short time. The men filled us from all sides with their semen, gave our buttocks a few slaps goodbye, then left us on the stage in a state of utter disgrace.

Fortunately the girls had our back, they joined us on the stage and brought some drinks with them; I had been sweating profusely and needed to replenish my inner liquids. The drinks had little alcohol, but we had been drinking such light booze the whole night, so the sheer volume was enough to get us drunk. But drinks were not the only things they brought with them, each of the four girls was wearing a strapon with a huge dildo attached to it. We would not be getting off the stage without an orgasm after all.

I was approached by Maya and Stacy, while Émeraude and Ashley took care of Eve. The positions remained the same, in our trio Stacy would be the one lying on the floor (and supporting me), while Maya would ravage my anus; with Eve Ashley was the one on her back. I have no idea how long the sapphic orgy lasted, my both holes got thoroughly fucked until I reached other crazy orgasm; it was just as loud as the previous one and my cries filled the entire room. Eve joined me in the ecstatic concert as we moaned our lungs out, the girls continued to fuck us mercilessly until we all eventually collapsed on the ground. The cheer we received was the loudest and most enthusiastic of them all; this should not be something to be proud of, but at that very moment I genuinely was, I felt no shame whatsoever, even though any half-decent woman would have burnt of embarrassment.

FINISH

We returned to our table, drunk and talked some more. There might have been some licking or fingering during the night, but the rest of my memories are slightly blurry. Ultimately I got too exhausted and too drunk, Eve did as well, so our horniness finally dissipated. We tried to find our clothes, but managed to retrieve only Eve's corset; our thongs, her skirt and my dress were gone. We did not care about the panties, but that dress had a sentimental value for me and Eve really liked her leather skirt. Émeraude, who was the most sober of us, promised that she would find them. It seemed that I had to return home naked and Eve - bottomless; but the night, or rather morning, was warm and we were in such a state that we did not care about decency. Stacy ordered a taxi for us and the driver did not mind in the least that he would be driving a naked woman; since I had for the moment lost all inhibitions I spread my legs and fingered my clit while at the same time playing with my breasts, Stacy assisted me in both tasks throughout the ride.

My assistant also made sure that I reached my home safely and closed the door behind me before she eventually left. I barely managed to take off my heels and reach my bedroom, there I collapsed onto the bed and fell asleep instantly. I woke up around noon, finally took off the stockings and hit the shower. There I pondered on the events of last night, my own debauchery shamed me, but at the same time a tiny spark of horniness lit up inside of me.

Eva and I had promised each other to pay visits to one another and I was confident that it was the beginning of a great, if kinky, friendship.